The Donald- Is he, or Isn't he?

TMT

Star
I think he is not, and the evidence is his America First policies, and the actual things he has done and is doing that can only benefit America. Immigration is the first thing that comes to mind, although I won't be completely convinced until the southern border wall is up.

He brought the corporate tax rate way down, which means the overseas profits of American companies can be be withdrawn from international banks and brought to American ones, where they will be used to invest in America. He's also taking a very aggressive stand on trade agreements and on tariffs -- and you can argue how much this will actually benefit the States, but America does have some bad trade agreements and after all Trump's big talk, he will probably just renegotiate NAFTA with a slightly bigger percentage in favour of American companies.

He ran as an anti-globalist, which is the opposite of what the elite want, and the insane lengths to which they have gone to destroy him are probably the best argument that he is not one of them.

I don't believe that just because someone is a billionaire they are part of the elite. I don't believe that the elite are nearly as all-powerful as some people think. They are not this great, cohesive group that controls every dollar and piece of information on earth. If they were, things would be a lot different.

I have said before that I think Trump, good and bad, is the real deal. He is far too natural in the role of himself to be a puppet. I would be very surprised if he was a part of the elite, just as I would be very surprised if some of the members of his family were not.
Strict immigration laws are not in the best interest if America, and the wall is a dangerous waste of money that the country does not have.

The corporations have indicated that they will use the extra welfare money not to hire new workers but to invest in automation. The average working person will not see much more on their paychecks, and the scraps the corporations give to workers will be wiped away by the inflation that is coming, not to mention that tariffs will rise prices further negating any gains the average person may have made.

Corporate globalism is a real problem, but Trump just wants ti rewrite the deals for the further gains of his preferred corporate cronies. As a consequence of corporate globalism, people like Trump, and Le Pen appear on the stage galvanizing neo Fascist movements across the globe prepping for their coordinated takeovers.
Trump controls the media, and their so called opposition to him is just a ploy to distract and obfuscate, and give him something to focus the anger of his followers, and as "evidence" of a conspiracy against him, for when they make their play for complete control.

If trump was against the elite he would end the military industrial complex and reverse police state measures, but he is only escalating them.

And remember he has Mike Pence whispering in his ear that he is doing God's work. The term New World Order was coined by elite fundamentalist Abram Vereide, the founder of The Family.

TMT

Star
Part of the elite, that is. What do we have on him besides the most unsettling illuminati card game foretelling of what MAY be him:

(Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, could'nt find a thread about it.)

So far I've read that he's actually (And I quote) "turned his back on his word to protect the Second Amendment as he enthusiastically picked up the gun control mantra and embraced enacting additional gun control laws. In response to the president’s surprising “green light” signal, gun control bills that had been assumed dead on arrival have been resurrected. "

Source: https://americanfreepress.net/this-is-the-beginning-of-totalitarian-government/

Thoughts?
While it's good to see the radicals questioning Trump, American free press is an open white supremacist publication, just so everyone is informed.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@SkepticCat Great post, very eye opening! I just want to say though that the pic comparing Trump to Hitler because of the steepled fingers is a bit much though... whenever my fingers assume that position, it doesn't mean I'm like Hitler or am an occultist, just that I feel confident in a situation.
Angela Merkel (German chancellor) does that alot.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Montgomery Burns, too...

View attachment 4906

Although Angela Merkel's is kind of weird as I'd do it like Mr Burns with my elbows touching my body, not my wrists. Isn't is supposed to be the case, though,that pretty much every hand sign (including the "peace" V sign and even pointing a finger) has some sort of occult meaning? I recall reading that somewhere years ago...
Merkel is a puppet. Odd 'man' out at the G7 summit...hand gesture-wise

TMT

Star
Strict immigration laws are not in the best interest if America, and the wall is a dangerous waste of money that the country does not have.

The corporations have indicated that they will use the extra welfare money not to hire new workers but to invest in automation. The average working person will not see much more on their paychecks, and the scraps the corporations give to workers will be wiped away by the inflation that is coming, not to mention that tariffs will rise prices further negating any gains the average person may have made.

Corporate globalism is a real problem, but Trump just wants ti rewrite the deals for the further gains of his preferred corporate cronies. As a consequence of corporate globalism, people like Trump, and Le Pen appear on the stage galvanizing neo Fascist movements across the globe prepping for their coordinated takeovers.
Trump controls the media, and their so called opposition to him is just a ploy to distract and obfuscate, and give him something to focus the anger of his followers, and as "evidence" of a conspiracy against him, for when they make their play for complete control.

If trump was against the elite he would end the military industrial complex and reverse police state measures, but he is only escalating them.

And remember he has Mike Pence whispering in his ear that he is doing God's work. The term New World Order was coined by elite fundamentalist Abram Vereide, the founder of The Family.
Too much truth for the truthers on this forum.

Maes17

Superstar
He possibly could be.
I mean he's filthy rich, leader of the free world.

The illuminati just got huuuuuge.

Awoken2

Superstar
His "truth bombs" appear to be seducing his American audiences....Not so welcome in Iran though.

Vixy

Star
Long time since I laughed this hard! I fukn LOVE this guy! He tells it like it is.

Aero

Superstar
The perfect chess move is to send in a guy like Trump. The masses will believe in his rebellious nature, but all the while he is definitely controlled opposition. That still puts him in better position than past presidents though. Because they weren't even opposition. They were just controlled.

If Trump wanted to fight the military complex, or banking industry than he would never be president. Like what the hell does trade wars with China, or North Korean nukes have to do with the shit we talk about here? Like I'm sorry, I didn't know tax cuts were the sword that will cut down the elite cultists. Give me a break.

Trump is hand in hand with those cultists. And it's weird how people suddenly start justifying it because of politics. It's weird because nobody told anyone they had to start pointing fingers at the occult. So if you never pointed fingers to begin with, you would never have that problem. Now finger pointing privileges must be taken away.

The Zone

Star
Trump.

Trump, Trump, Trump.

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

Congrats people in that your focus is on one man and you've have been effectively distracted.

Not to mention, you probably watch and feed on too much mainstream media news.