The Donald- Is he, or Isn't he?

Vixy

Star
Part of the elite, that is. What do we have on him besides the most unsettling illuminati card game foretelling of what MAY be him:

(Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, could'nt find a thread about it.)

So far I've read that he's actually (And I quote) "turned his back on his word to protect the Second Amendment as he enthusiastically picked up the gun control mantra and embraced enacting additional gun control laws. In response to the president’s surprising “green light” signal, gun control bills that had been assumed dead on arrival have been resurrected. "

Source: https://americanfreepress.net/this-is-the-beginning-of-totalitarian-government/

Thoughts?

Helioform

Star
You don't become a billionaire by not being part of the "elite". His mentor while growing up was a 33rd degree freemason. He filled his administration with a bunch of Goldman Sachs crooks because "they were rich and they didn't want poor people". His only interest is to enrich his Wall Street buddies and does not have the interest of the common american at heart.

Vixy

Star
You don't become a billionaire by not being part of the "elite". His mentor while growing up was a 33rd degree freemason. He filled his administration with a bunch of Goldman Sachs crooks because "they were rich and they didn't want poor people". His only interest is to enrich his Wall Street buddies and does not have the interest of the common american at heart.
Sounds interesting, Helio, do you have the name of the mason?

SkepticCat

Veteran
He is with near-certainty a high-level Illuminate, in my estimation. The notion of this man being allowed in and not being part of their system is so ridiculous it more or less rules out that option by default. Also, there's a veritable truckload of completely obvious indicators that he is an Illuminati satanist. Really, the only reason I can think of why you'd even question whether he is is the wishful thinking idea that he somehow, some-incredible-how, is here to save us all. It's not happening, people.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/donald-trump-im-not-sure-if-i-ever-asked-gods-forgiveness-141706/
https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politics/trump-has-never-sought-forgiveness/index.html

Watchman's Cry Trump series: http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6393

<--- occult - and it's on the Trump Tower, as well, see below
< Jerusalem capital of Israel, the alleged center of Illuminati operations
< Trump penthouse laden with pagan artwork
< subliminal 666 using trees, six rows/columns
< son-in-law residence

On top of all of this, his presidency has been subliminally programmed and prepared for decades, see YouTube.

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
@SkepticCat Great post, very eye opening! I just want to say though that the pic comparing Trump to Hitler because of the steepled fingers is a bit much though... whenever my fingers assume that position, it doesn't mean I'm like Hitler or am an occultist, just that I feel confident in a situation.
I like to entwine my littler fingers, bring index fingers together in a point, touch thumb-tips and bend them back a little in a stretch. Feels good man.

Why would you even assume that he is not elite? He's rich and he became the president of the US... how could he get there without being elite? They don't just let anyone become president.
Abraham Lincoln was dirt poor when he was born, and yet became the president.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump is a useful idiot one way or another. Either he's in on it and just playing his part, or he's alowed to play the "loose cannon" because his "unpredictability" forwards an agenda. He's an ego-maniac, so perhaps he believes he's above their control to a degree, but he also knows how and when to step in/out of line.

Trump is a useful idiot one way or another. Either he's in on it and just playing his part, or he's alowed to play the "loose cannon" because his "unpredictability" forwards an agenda. He's an ego-maniac, so perhaps he believes he's above their control to a degree, but he also knows how and when to step in/out of line.
Hillary was much more of an idiot than he ever is.

I disagree. She was a career politician and was/is way more clued in and competent at advancing her agenda. Not being as big of an idiot as Trump is makes her worse in my opinion.
She doesn't give a shit about America. She's a politician like Trump or Bernie. And more clued? I disagree personally.

Thunderian

Superstar
I think he is not, and the evidence is his America First policies, and the actual things he has done and is doing that can only benefit America. Immigration is the first thing that comes to mind, although I won't be completely convinced until the southern border wall is up.

He brought the corporate tax rate way down, which means the overseas profits of American companies can be be withdrawn from international banks and brought to American ones, where they will be used to invest in America. He's also taking a very aggressive stand on trade agreements and on tariffs -- and you can argue how much this will actually benefit the States, but America does have some bad trade agreements and after all Trump's big talk, he will probably just renegotiate NAFTA with a slightly bigger percentage in favour of American companies.

He ran as an anti-globalist, which is the opposite of what the elite want, and the insane lengths to which they have gone to destroy him are probably the best argument that he is not one of them.

I don't believe that just because someone is a billionaire they are part of the elite. I don't believe that the elite are nearly as all-powerful as some people think. They are not this great, cohesive group that controls every dollar and piece of information on earth. If they were, things would be a lot different.

I have said before that I think Trump, good and bad, is the real deal. He is far too natural in the role of himself to be a puppet. I would be very surprised if he was a part of the elite, just as I would be very surprised if some of the members of his family were not.

Vytas

Star
Part of the elite, that is. What do we have on him besides the most unsettling illuminati card game foretelling of what MAY be him:

(Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, could'nt find a thread about it.)

So far I've read that he's actually (And I quote) "turned his back on his word to protect the Second Amendment as he enthusiastically picked up the gun control mantra and embraced enacting additional gun control laws. In response to the president’s surprising “green light” signal, gun control bills that had been assumed dead on arrival have been resurrected. "

Source: https://americanfreepress.net/this-is-the-beginning-of-totalitarian-government/

Thoughts?
Im not sure , but those illuminati cards conveniently just appear when something happens and seems to grow in number non stop...As for trump US presidents all are just pawns. It's quite entertaining to watch how cautiously media guides what people should think about Trump...If we talk about main players...I believe only Putin isn't completely corrupted.