I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

TokiEl

Superstar
It is perfectly possible to identify the devil because of this prophecy !

Can you do it ?

TokiEl

Superstar
It's truly concerning if nobody here can identify the devil from this prophecy... is it perhaps because nobody here wants to out the devil ?

A Freeman

Superstar
Isaiah 14:12-17
14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down TO THE EARTH, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne ABOVE the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like (take the Place of) The Most High.
14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the person that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon (Lucifer), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35, KJV 8:44) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out TO THE EARTH, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

The above verses make it crystal clear who Lucifer is and what happened.

Lucifer (the red dragon, the old serpent/the devil, Satan/Iblis) gathered a third part of the stars (angels) of heaven into his army with his lies about God and Prince Michael, and attempted a coup against Father (The Most High, aka God), in the vain hope of becoming the king ruler of the universe in Father's place.

Prince Michael, Who Commands the heavenly host (the rest of the angels of heaven), put down Lucifer's coup attempt, at which time Lucifer, and the angels who fought with Lucifer against God, were banished from heaven TO THE EARTH, where the war has continued for the past 6000 years. The Earth serves as a prison planet reform school for the criminally insane (hence the reference to its inhabitants being referred to as prisoners in Isaiah 14:17 already cited above).

Confirmation of these facts are found in the Gospel accounts, where Jesus said the following about the prisoners/inhabitants of Earth:

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, BEING EVIL, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

Of course there's further confirmation in the Koran (Quran) as well:-

Sura 7:11-18
7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam (human limitations), and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till the Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

Sura 15:26-43
15:26. We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:27. And the Being (of light) race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
15:28. Behold! Thy Lord said to the (fallen) angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:29. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down into submission inside him."
15:30. So the (fallen) angels submitted themselves (Luke 9:55), all of them together:
15:31. Except Iblis (Lucifer): he refused to be among those who submitted themselves (to human limitations).
15:32. ("I AM") said: "O Lucifer! What is your reason for not being among those who submitted themselves?"
15:33. (Lucifer) said: "I am not one to submit myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
15:34. ("I AM") said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.
15:35. And the Curse shall be on thee till The Day of Judgment."
15:36. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till The Day the (dead) are raised."
15:37. ("I AM") said: "Respite is granted thee-
15:38. Till the Day of the Time appointed."
15:39. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! Because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the Earth, and I will put them ALL in the wrong (Isaiah 5:20-21),-
15:40. Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
15:41. ("I AM") said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed The Way that leads straight to Me (John 11:25).
15:42. For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong by following thee."
15:43. And verily, Hell-Fire is the promised abode for them all (Matt. 8:22)!

Sura 17:61-65
17:61. Behold! We said to the (fallen) angels: "Submit unto Adam (man)": you submitted (Luke 9:55) except Iblis (Lucifer): he said, "Shall I submit to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? This is the one (Adamic man) whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few (Rev. 14:3)!"
17:63. ("I AM") said: "Go thy way if any of them follow thee, verily Hell-Fire will be the recompense of you (all)- an ample recompense (Matt. 8:22).
17:64. "Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises you nothing but deceit.
17:65. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (John 11:25).

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth me (NOT Lucifer's lies), though he were "Dead" (under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22; Luke 9:55), yet shall he Live (be pardoned):

This war WILL end, and on Judgment Day ALL of us will be judged, to see whether we have genuinely changed sides and listen to and obey God (doing God's Will), or whether we have continued to aid and abet Lucifer/Satan/Iblis against God and Prince Michael.

This is why the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran (Quran) have warned us hundreds of times that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis is our sworn enemy, who attempts to deceive us all, and that we MUST learn to listen to and obey God to overcome those lies, or we will face The Fire on Judgment Day.

Of course the Koran (Quran) also instructs its readers that they MUST read, study and put into practice both The Law and the Gospel, because they contain the criterion by which we will all be judged by Christ (John 5:22), when He separates His Sheep from the goats (Matt. 25:31-46).

Please see the verses below for confirmation of this fact (truth):-

Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:47, 4:54, 5:46-51, 6:91-94, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 10:37, 11:17, 12:111, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 22:52, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6-7, 78:2

Only a complete fool, who doesn't know what they're talking about, would look at this track record and the shear number of verses all directing us to The Law and the Gospel -- which are the key to our survival -- and mistakenly believe that the warnings from the Koran (Quran) about Judgment Day are not from God.

And such a complete fool, whether unwittingly or otherwise, is obviously still working for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis against Father and Prince Michael (Christ).

A Freeman

Superstar
Something that should be understood about the Name Allah.

Aramaic was one of the languages Jesus spoke, and there seems to be a consensus that Jesus spoke Aramaic with His Disciples. It also happens to be the original language of the Koran (Quran), before it was translated into the newly invented language of Arabic.

In Aramaic, the Name for God is Elah, pronounced E-lah, which means "The Awesome, Fearful One".

In Arabic, the Name for God is Allah, pronounced Ah-lah, which means "THE God".

In Hebrew, the Singular Name for God is Eloah, pronounced E-law, which likewise means "THE God".

Aramaic and Arabic and Hebrew are all Semitic-root languages. Comparing the names for God in each of these three languages, they are strikingly similar, to the point of being almost identical. And given the description of God in the Koran (Quran) as the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc., just as God is described in the Bible, one would be hard-pressed to refute that Allah is the same God as in the Bible.

It is Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who has convinced people that God is not the same in the Old Covenant as He is in the New Covenant and in the Koran. That way he can keep everyone arguing and fighting each other instead of uniting as one Brotherhood, getting rid of ALL of his (Satan's) evil organized religions, and go back to God's Law (NOT Sharia "law" or any other man-made rules, legislation, policies, etc.).

Exactly as it says in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and in the Koran (Quran).

That's why ALL organized religion, ALL governments, ALL priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., and ALL politicians are antichrists, i.e. AGAINST Christ. This entire world is against Christ.

We don't need another revolution. We keep doing the same things over and over, going around and around in circles (getting nowhere), and expecting different results. The classic definition of insanity. No wonder things keep getting worse.

What we need is a RESOLUTION to go back to God's Law and NEVER look back. In other words we need to stop our anti-Christ ways and start DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free.

So if you're looking for anti-Christ, you need only look into a mirror. We are all anti-Christ on this planet, and that is what needs to change.

1) here, it was clearly talking about the King of Babylon
3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you,
4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:

2) clearly as a man
Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
Is this the man who shook the earth

and made kingdoms tremble,

17 the man who made the world a wilderness,

who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home

3) The was only referred to as LUCIFER in JEST.
lucifer/ the morning star being a symbolic reference to WISDOM
Venus/The morning star is a physical symbol of Wisdom. That is, the light that emerges from darkness.

4)
In Revelation 3, the holy spirit says
"I will give him the MORNING STAR"
it is literally the same term LUCIFER.

5) The mountain it refers to is Mount ZAPHON not Mount Zion.
What you've attempted to do is link the mountain as zion and then argue that 'since muslims held the temple mount for so long, that was satan/lucifer sitting on the mountain'
it makes no fkin sense..

Jesus, in the parable of tenants told the jews they would be kicked out of the holy land and it would be given to a people who 'will produce the fruits' and it burns a lot of christians that muslims held the holy land/temple mount for all that time.

6) the time muslims held the holy land, was 1260 lunar years, exact.
that is the fulfillment of the Gentiles prophecy in Revelation 11.

since that period is over, we know in Rev 11 it is the antichrist who comes after the gentile period.

The parable of tenants itself and prophecies like Rev 11's gentiles '1260 days' are references to islam, aswell as Rev 12's wilderness/1260 days.
The real jewish remnant who were bloodline jews but in faith, christians, were absorbed into a palestinian identity anyway..and hence they became muslim. The prophecies mean that they were protected under islam for that '1260 days' period and then Satan makes war against 'the rest of her children' as soon as that period is over. it's obv given ashkenazi jews who are from the gog and magog camp (Gomer) are murdering palestinian children. This is literally the fulfillment of that Rev 12 prophecy.

The real remnant of Zechariah 12, the '1/3rd', are the camp who never fled or died but remained in the holy land. that means they obviously became palestinian. The camp who left are not the remnant and never shall be.

^^
on that it should also be noted that the judeo-christian world was conned by the lie of this 'return'. The 'return of jews' was only in the context of babylonian exile. The return mentioned in Ezekiel 38 is not a reference to jews only but to the lost tribes of israel aswell.

i mean ive already pointed out that whilst in Ezekiel 38 it talks of a future israel as a 'land without borders and walls'
a land with no weapons, a land of 'peaceful and UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE' and yet israel is the complete opposite of that. they are obsessed with expanding their 'border', they've built a partition wall. they boast in their military technology and they are known for Mossad. how the fucking fuck does that make them 'UNSUSPECTING'?
say what you want about israel as a secular state, but as far as religious legitimacy goes, it has zero.

Think about this....if the future israel in prophecies is the messianic kingdom..this one is the complete opposite, which makes it the anti christ state.
a masonic state where jerusalem hosts Gay pride.
it just all syncs together perfectly.

7) so going back to the topic of 'satans identity' lol, satan is not an entity. an entity can be A satan, but satan itself is a state/condition eg Jesus even called Peter 'satan' at one point. This is relative to ones notion of evil.
ones own nafs/ego/the flesh is satan. it is the snake within us all...
However, islam does identity 'him' by name, Iblees.
the bible doesnt. All that's happened is a catholic person decided that 'lucifer' must be a reference to satan..and it is funny given you lot say catholics are pagan aswell. so a pagan catholic decided to invent an identity for satan even though neither Jesus nor Paul did that. just like the trinitarian doctrine, you guys follow made up shit produced by the vatican...which IS the Beast (rome).

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Psalm 48 1{A Song and Psalm for the sons of Korah.} Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

2Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

The geographic location in this Isaiah prophecy is mount Zion in Jerusalem about 740 metres above sea level.

TokiEl

Superstar
The God of israel had a Temple on mount Zion in Jerusalem about 740 metres above sea level... where the israelites congregated three times a year.

This Isaiah prophecy states that a heavenly being who wants to be like the God of israel will also establish himself on mount Zion in Jerusalem about 740 metres above sea level where the God of israel had a Temple.

TokiEl

Superstar
So when the God of israel moved out of mount Zion in Jerusalem... another god would move in and pretend to be the God of israel.

A Freeman

Superstar
When did the God of Israel move out of Jerusalem?

Jerusalem (City of Peace) is mentioned in the Bible OVER 800 TIMES (and over 100 times more as Zion, as well as indirectly at least 28 more times in the Koran, IF it's properly read and understood). It's where God said He put His Name, His House and where His Servants are instructed to pray towards.

2 kings 21:4 And he built altars in The House of the "I AM", of which the "I AM" said, In Jerusalem will I put My name.

2 Chronicles
6:5 Since the day that I brought forth My people out of the land of Egypt I chose no city among all the tribes of Israel to build an house in, that My name might be there; neither chose I any man to be a ruler over My people Israel:
6:6 But I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name might be there; and have chosen David to be over My people Israel.

1 Chronicles 8:29 That Thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, My name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward this place.

Are you now trying to falsely teach people that God changes His Mind? Ridiculous!

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, THAT HE SHOULD REPENT: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Malachi 3:6 For I [am] the "I AM", I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

I am not God (lucky for you) nor satan (unlucky for you)L0L
There is no singular satan figure, i already explained that.
Anyone can be A satan. Iblees is A satan baal is A satan etc.
However on second thoughts youre too dumb and worthless for me to put you in that sort of category. Youre not capable of misleading anyone worthy. A satan for dumb fucks only.

YokeFellow

Established
Interesting subject @TokiEl

Where is 'Sides of the North' located?...

Psalms 48:2
"Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King."

And then there is...

Psalms 48:4
"For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together."

I suppose we could top it off with a little bit of...

Revelation 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Oops!

YokeFellow

Established
Although the name 'Lucifer' was just a sarcastic name for the King of Babylon, it also refers to the Spirit that incarnated as the King. In other words, the Spirit of Satan became Humanoid. The Bible does not teach a 'Lucifer's Rebellion' six thousand years ago or whatever. Satan was created in Genesis like everything else.

Lucifer never 'fell and became Satan'. It is the other way around. Satan's Spirit falls, many times, to incarnate as the Antichrists of history...
  • King of Egypt
  • King of Assyria
  • King of Babylon <-Lucifer the Man
  • King of Medo-Persia
  • King of Greece
  • King of Rome
  • Etc.
Because most Christians do not believe the Biblical teaching of Reincarnation, they cannot see past a certain point. Much of this is still a Mystery to them.

Scripture is clear...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The phrase 'was, and is not, and yet is' as well as 'was, and is not; and shall ascend' literally means Reincarnation.

Satan still has another Reincarnation to go. 'Soon' as they say. :p

YokeFellow

Established
Here is something most of you folks here probably never considered...

Revelation 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"

The Woman in the above verse is Sarah. She will give birth to Isaac...

Revelation 12:5
"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

But wait, the Man Child sounds like Jesus. What gives? The first verse of the New Testament teaches us who Isaac was...

Matthew 1:1
"The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

Jesus is the Son of Abraham. Clever!

Here is the tricky part...

Revelation 12:14
"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

The Wilderness is where the Israelites wandered for forty years. This is the PAST being referred to here.

Next, we have the crossing of the Red Sea...

Revelation 12:15
"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood."

Moses parted the Sea...

Revelation 12:16
"And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

The Spirit of Satan is cast to Earth so that he may incarnate as the Antichrist called 'Pharaoh'...

Revelation 12:9
"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:
he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

The Angels were those that Reincarnated as Egyptians into bondage.

Pharaoh is Satan, the Dragon..

Ezekiel 29:3
"Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself."

See how easy this is?

The Word of God teaches in the most concise manner that Pharaoh was Satan. Then he dies and comes back as the next Antichrist. Easy peasy.

The reason Satan always seems to have a 'short time' is because he is in a mortal body.

YokeFellow

Established
Oh, I almost forgot...

Revelation 12:14
"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

The Wilderness is where the Israelites wandered for forty years. This is the PAST being referred to here.
There are those that believe 'time, times and half a time' means 1,260 years.

So, if we subtract 1,260 years from when Jesus was born, where do we end up?

So many interpretations, so little time. :p

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,i n the sides of the north.

Strong's Hebrew: 1966. הֵילֵל (helel) — 1 Occurrence
helel: a shining one
Original Word: הֵילֵל
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: helel
Phonetic Spelling: (hay-lale')
Definition: a shining one

In arabic hilal is crescent.

TokiEl

Superstar

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,i n the sides of the north.

Five iwills of this god.

TokiEl

Superstar

Strong's Hebrew: 953. בֹּאר (bowr) — 67 Occurrences
bowr: cistern
Original Word: בּוֹר
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: bowr
Phonetic Spelling: (bore)
Definition: a pit, cistern, well

The Well of Souls (Arabic: بئر الأرواح Biʾr al-Arwaḥ; sometimes translated Pit of Souls, Cave of Spirits, or Well of Spirits), is a partly natural, partly man-made cave located inside the Foundation Stone ("Noble Rock" in Islam) under the Dome of the Rock shrine on the Temple Mount, Jerusalem.[1]