The development of the endtimes -Some videos

Vixy

Star
Found these videos I wanted to share with you all. An update on what's happening since everything's going so fast, has been needed for quite some time. These seem really good to me. The usual endtimes videos shows natural disasters and such but these go deeper. He's talking about politics, health and whats going on on earth overall. Every church should have one of these and teach what MATTERS instead of the average babble.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Strange you should post this up @Vixy

I was about to put this one up explaining the political precursors to Ezekiel 38 taking shape.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The gog and Magog prophecy in revelation.
Quranic and hadith prophecy too.
Interesting. Gog and Magog certainly represent a group that attacks at the end of the Millennium. I guess if I were of an Amillennial stance I might follow your interpretation.

In my view, the Ezekiel 38 Gog & Magog war might well take place around or immediately after the Rapture of the Church. This would carve up geopolitics in such a way that the peace treaty offered by the Antichrist might prove an attractive proposition.

John Griffin

Hi All,

This is my first post and this seems a suitable thread for my addition.

I've been urged to urge others to seek the Lord diligently. He will be returning soon. If you seek Him as the first priority in your life, he will provide all your primal needs (food, drink and clothing). As things begin to spiral out of control, these things will not be readily available. Time is running short and it's the only commodity of value that we have in life. Use it wisely.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. (Matt 6:33 NKJV).

2379. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 28 September 2018 at 6:18 AM.

The Lord showed me a sickle.

Prophecy:
The sickle is coming to this world to harvest what is evil. The Power of Jehovah is there. The Power of Jesus Christ is there. The Power of the Holy Spirit is there.
The balloon will pop, when the bullet strikes. As I divided the water in Egypt, so I will divide the good from the evil. The rain will come and fall on My Lambs and they will prosper, but the goats will suffer for their lack of faith. The flowers will grow and the weeds will die. The doors will open for My Lambs that have their focus on My Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Read your Bibles and inform others that Jesus Christ is on His way to pick up His Lambs. You have been informed with a kiss on your lips. So be it! So be it! So be it!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi All,

This is my first post and this seems a suitable thread for my addition.

I've been urged to urge others to seek the Lord diligently. He will be returning soon. If you seek Him as the first priority in your life, he will provide all your primal needs (food, drink and clothing). As things begin to spiral out of control, these things will not be readily available. Time is running short and it's the only commodity of value that we have in life. Use it wisely.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. (Matt 6:33 NKJV).

2379. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 28 September 2018 at 6:18 AM.

The Lord showed me a sickle.

Prophecy:
The sickle is coming to this world to harvest what is evil. The Power of Jehovah is there. The Power of Jesus Christ is there. The Power of the Holy Spirit is there.
The balloon will pop, when the bullet strikes. As I divided the water in Egypt, so I will divide the good from the evil. The rain will come and fall on My Lambs and they will prosper, but the goats will suffer for their lack of faith. The flowers will grow and the weeds will die. The doors will open for My Lambs that have their focus on My Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Read your Bibles and inform others that Jesus Christ is on His way to pick up His Lambs. You have been informed with a kiss on your lips. So be it! So be it! So be it!
Revelation 22

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Interesting. Gog and Magog certainly represent a group that attacks at the end of the Millennium. I guess if I were of an Amillennial stance I might follow your interpretation.

In my view, the Ezekiel 38 Gog & Magog war might well take place around or immediately after the Rapture of the Church. This would carve up geopolitics in such a way that the peace treaty offered by the Antichrist might prove an attractive proposition.
honestly, i hate having to go down this road but here goes...

I've always maintained that this whole "peace treaty" stuff is a bad interpretation by Christians based on what's written in Matthew 24. I know we've covered this but again i need to reiterate previous points.

the Bible is not difficult to understand. Daniel's prophecies are not in chronological order but it's easy to figure ESPECIALLY from our perspective because those prophecies have been fulfilled.
Just read Daniel 7. The 10 horns from Rome were 10 emperor's who ruled judea and the temple Mt. That was their significance ie the horns were relevant to the temple. post temple, why no more horns? rome had many more emperors but the 10 were only significant in light of the temple.

In Daniel 7 we clearly are told there will be 10 and one will uproot 3 others. Just read about the year of 4 emperors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Four_Emperors
Vespasian who became emperor...had a son called Titus who attacked the temple and later became emperor himself. So it fits perfectly, he is called 'the little horn' because he was vespasians son.
THIS is real history..and we see prophecy fulfilled in a powerful way.
YET
In Daniel 7 there is literally a jump from Titus destroying the temple to the second coming of Jesus.

see for yourself
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+7&version=NIV
verses 7 to 13

Why is that? What about everything after 70ad? it's because Daniel 9's 70 week prophecy said

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[d] transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.[e

now look at these verses

The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

they are talking about the ruler, ie the little horn from Dan 7, Titus. HE destroyed the city/sanctuary, set up the abomination etc.

This whole idea of some anti-christ making a covenant with israel for 1 week and then breaking it midway is ridiculously poor.
The anti-christ is 100% jewish, Zechariah 11 made that very clear

Zech 11
two shepherds...both jewish..one is rejected...Jesus....and the other is chosen...and he betrays his people.
Who is the worthless shepherd?
the shepherd is the messiah, so there's a true messiah and a false one. ie the false prophet from Revelation. He isnt roman or arab or persian or russian or turkish, he is jewish.

6 For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves.
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!”

of course from an islamic perspective it is easy to spot this because masih ad-dajjal (the false messiah) is blind in his right eye.
Matthew 24 was really about Titus and the existing temple's destruction.

Jesus didn't return and so the Christians seem to think those prophecies are for another time or there's dual fulfillment and there's no reason to think that.
the 70 weeks are fulfilled...the whole 'treaty' stuff.
What matters now are the Revelation prophecies and none of them suggest anything about a treaty.
Again, you have to accept that the false messiah is a jew who will be chosen by the jews and he will betray them. As it is written.

How will he betray them? there is a context...to establish a seemingly messianic israel, one has to destroy a diff version of israel ie the one that exists today and system that serves it..mystery babylon.

So let me apply a diff spin on Ezekiel 38.

There are bloodline jews, called crypto-jews or donmeh in iran and turkey. they have been very influential too...and where does it come from? it's kind of funny...
in turkey they descend from a false messiah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

in iran, their ties go back much longer and they are much your regular iranian, seperate from iranian jews.
example this false messiah Bahaullah who's movement, the bahai religion is pretty active.
http://bupcindia.blogspot.com/2012/07/bahaullah-was-jewish-from-throne-line.html
Ahmadinejad for example...a crypto jew.
jews have lived in iran for 2500 years, imagine how many people have jewish descent?

So far what i'm getting is a context of iran and turkey with a jewish bloodline connection who follow the anti-christ.
So it stands to reason that when the anti-christ is killed...those nations that are under crypto-jew control inc russia (which again has a prominent crypto-jew connection)..will be part of the Gog & Magog army.
Look further, Kush...is part of Ethiopia...and we're looking at the descendants of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
So again if they follow the anti-christ as part of an alternative messianic conspiracy....it makes some sort of sense they will use these nations to give them back 'their land'..

I can't speak about the millennial reign because islamic prophecy doesnt say that...

actually this is part of therelevant texts in the hadith, which is a lengthy one

Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of bactrin camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

Tur means mountain.
This matches Ezekiel 39
will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel.

Ezekiel 39 is fascinating to read in light of this hadith..they both describe the same events differently..but the hadith adds context ie it talks directly about Jesus being present when it happens, Ezekiel 38 doesn't...but it does give reference to messianic themes ie land without walls/weapons.

btw, i know it seeeems far fetched..but it's not like jews have not lived in persia for 2500 years or in turkey for centuries, in arabia for thousands of years etc. So even house saud is apparently, crypto-jew
it is unfortunate that this sounds wrong...like there's something wrong with being a bloodline jew..
the main thing to understand is the jewish bloodline is all over, is powerful..and there's a remnant amongst them and a whole load of evil amongst them that is rejected.
on top of all that it is funny that i can talk about crypto-jews who at least descend from real jews..whilst israel is run by ashkenazis who may not even be authentic jewish (the khazar theory) and at the same time would directly make them Gog & Magog.