The Descendants Of Adam And Eve

So Adam and Eve were sent to Earth after being banished from heaven for having disobeyed God Almighty.

My question is:

When they were sent to Earth, to whom did they pray to? How did they pray? Same question applies to the people before Mary was born.

Did the people at that time know Jesus? If so, do you have any proof?

If Jesus wasn't born yet, didn't the people believe in God? And if so, how did they go about praying to Him?

Firstly, Genesis is to be interpreted allegorically, not as a historical event. Secondly, a close reading of Genesis reveals that the descent of Adam and Eve is Seth (see Genesis 5:1). Seth represents the line that was produced by the union of Adam and Eve, thus "spiritual". Cain and Abel were not produced by the union of Adam and Eve, but Eve - separate from Adam - copulating with other entities and in so doing becoming the prostitute. In Kabbalah, Eve that copulated with the serpent / evil / matter to produce Cain is named Lilith. She is but a shadow of Eve, void of Light.

So for me the question how did allegorical metaphors pray to God is an illogical question, since they represent the Fall of Man. It's the fallen man that prays to God.

Firstly, Genesis is to be interpreted allegorically, not as a historical event. Secondly, a close reading of Genesis reveals that the descent of Adam and Eve is Seth (see Genesis 5:1). Seth represents the line that was produced by the union of Adam and Eve, thus "spiritual". Cain and Abel were not produced by the union of Adam and Eve, but Eve - separate from Adam - copulating with other entities and in so doing becoming the prostitute. In Kabbalah, Eve that copulated with the serpent / evil / matter to produce Cain is named Lilith. She is but a shadow of Eve, void of Light.

So for me the question how did allegorical metaphors pray to God is an illogical question, since they represent the Fall of Man. It's the fallen man that prays to God.
The problem here is you're deciding to reject parts of Genesis because 'allegorical' yet choosing to pick up on any particular myth regardless of it's actual meaning.

The Adam in kaballah is Adam kadmon, the archetype ie the form..which precedes Adam.
It is not merely the form of man but the form of the entire creation.

now what one kabbalist says, might differ from what another says, they are mythological ideas to describe our spiritual descent.
What lilith represents is similar to Shatarupa in hinduism.

here male/female doesn't refer to physical humans but to all of creation.

Mr. Blah

Veteran

Genesis should to be interpreted as HISTORICAL EVENT.
What about genealogies in OT and Jesus' genealogy in the Gospel?
And the Jewish years (5777) which are counted by adding the ages of the human ancestors described in the Bible?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

Everything is wrong with this...starting with allegorically.

The problem here is you're deciding to reject parts of Genesis because 'allegorical' yet choosing to pick up on any particular myth regardless of it's actual meaning.

The Adam in kaballah is Adam kadmon, the archetype ie the form..which precedes Adam.
It is not merely the form of man but the form of the entire creation.

now what one kabbalist says, might differ from what another says, they are mythological ideas to describe our spiritual descent.
What lilith represents is similar to Shatarupa in hinduism.

here male/female doesn't refer to physical humans but to all of creation.
I don't see parts of Genesis to be allegorical, I see Genesis in its entirety to be allegorical.

Adam Kadmon is the primordial man, in Kabbalah the Primordial Man is the infinite potential of creation from which the sephirot emanate, Man below would be the ultimate purpose of that creation. In Christian mysticism, it's of course the opposite, which is what Kabbalah represents = the opposite of Christian mysticism. The Primordial Man in Christianity is the image of God as a culmination of the aeons in Heaven, ie. not Eden but God's fullness. A completey divine and spiritual being. Earthly Adam was made of flesh and blood, instilled with the breath of God, but gradually deprived of its spiritual nature. The Man below here is not the purpose of creation as in Kabbalah. The man below is the result of the Fall of Man from his divine origins.

It's by the way a travesty to see the Wiki-page of the Primordial Man dedicated to the version of the Kabbalist usurpers.

Lisa

Superstar
So Adam and Eve were sent to Earth after being banished from heaven for having disobeyed God Almighty.

My question is:

When they were sent to Earth, to whom did they pray to? How did they pray? Same question applies to the people before Mary was born.

Did the people at that time know Jesus? If so, do you have any proof?

If Jesus wasn't born yet, didn't the people believe in God? And if so, how did they go about praying to Him?
Well if you read Genesis, Adam was made from the dust of the earth and conincedintally that's where he/we return. They also walked with God in the garden so they spoke with Him directly. Even God calls to them after their sin and He talks with them directly.

No one made God, He already existed. Genesis does not give us any indication of how God is viewed by people in the trinity or what the trinity looks like beyond what we know about it in the NT. The trinity of God is still a bit of a mystery to us, considering that it's a hard concept for us to contemplate.

Genesis should to be interpreted as HISTORICAL EVENT.
What about genealogies in OT and Jesus' genealogy in the Gospel?
And the Jewish years (5775) which are counted by adding the ages of the human ancestors described in the Bible?
The genealogies in the OT denote family trees regardless of their historicity, but their narratives. I don't attach too much relevance to them. How is Jesus' genealogy in Matthew relevant?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
The genealogies in the OT denote family trees regardless of their historicity, but their narratives. I don't attach too much relevance to them. How is Jesus' genealogy in Matthew relevant?
It would connect to OT/Genesis genealogy.... back to God.

Luke 3:34-38.
34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I don't see parts of Genesis to be allegorical, I see Genesis in its entirety to be allegorical.

Adam Kadmon is the primordial man, in Kabbalah the Primordial Man is the infinite potential of creation from which the sephirot emanate, Man below would be the ultimate purpose of that creation. In Christian mysticism, it's of course the opposite, which is what Kabbalah represents = the opposite of Christian mysticism. The Primordial Man in Christianity is the image of God as a culmination of the aeons in Heaven, ie. not Eden but God's fullness. A completey divine and spiritual being. Earthly Adam was made of flesh and blood, instilled with the breath of God, but gradually deprived of its spiritual nature. The Man below here is not the purpose of creation as in Kabbalah. The man below is the result of the Fall of Man from his divine origins.

It's by the way a travesty to see the Wiki-page of the Primordial Man dedicated to the version of the Kabbalist usurpers.
Kabbalah = Oral Torah "gone wrong".

Period.

It would connect to OT/Genesis genealogy.... back to God.

Luke 3:34-38.
34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam
Exactly.

I am speaking about all these families that have lived on Earth's surface since time immemorial. How did they pray to God Almighty?