The Democratic Primaries

LOL Trump is not far right. He's nothing compared to someone like Orban or Salvini. The culture wars are a legitimate grassroots movement started by Pat Buchanan. Culture and traditionalism actually mean a lot to some of us. Virtually all the elites are against it and they're winning in the end. The right is not going to beat big tech and the most powerful corporations. The country is moving drastically to the left in the long term so I don't know what you're hyperventilating about.

"Diversity is our greatest strength" is pretty much gospel in this country now. And if you disagree with it, you'll probably be fired and have your life ruined but you're worried about the far right.
Trump is backed by the same Zionist network that gave you Orban and Salvini, there's the whole Bannon connection as well. They all have pretty much the same agenda, which is to push white nationalism, enflame the culture wars and increase division amongst the plebs.

The "culture wars" ARE NOT legitimate, nor are they grassroots. What they are is a distraction for the masses to fight over while the elites rob you blind and take control of the entire planet. Meanwhile you fight over whether or not you should say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" I think people who get offended on both sides of the argument, thinking either of these is "offensive" are fools. Silly shit for the plebs to take their anger out on, yet it doesn't have any serious effect on their daily livelihood.

Pat Buchanan is a member of the Council for National Policy. The major organization of the far right wing network of elites. Read up on them here in this thread I created

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-council-for-national-policy-right-wing-organization-youve-never-heard-of.7171/

The CNP and their entire network are the reason there is a world wide shift to the right with their brand of psuedo "populism" and white nationalist and anti immigrant sentiment. They are the reason you have your Trumps, Orbans, Salvinis, Bolsonaros, Brexits, your "alt right" your "culture wars"

The country "moving to the left" Not in terms of the economy, and even with the culture stuff, the right wing is trying to make a big last stand to counter what should be considered progress (Not all change is good though, I do agree with the right on a few matters in regards to this) But generally what the right bitches about when it comes to the "culture wars" is the fact that they are opposed to change and the "good old days", they are not inclusive and what a return to a time of blatant privilege for their group.

Yes I'm worried about the far right. Remember what these kind of movments did in the mid 20th century ? Devastating world wars that lead to 80 plus million dead. I think that is something to worry about no ? And if you look into the apocalyptic nature of the extremist religious groups behind the CNP, the far right, and their plans for a "Clash of Civilizations" YOu would know that this is no joking matter, you would also know these are long term plans, and something they wish to execute. Their order is chaos. They are sowers of chaos.

Lisa

Superstar
The Indecency of Joe Biden
Decent people don’t go around telling other people to call them decent. That’s what crooks do.

Thu Mar 12, 2020
Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.
Quick, when I say “Joe Biden”, you say, “decency”.
"Vote for decency, vote for dignity," Senator Amy Klobuchar said in her endorsement of Biden.
Biden, Senator Kamala Harris, claimed in her endorsement, would, "restore truth, honor, and decency."
Michael Bloomberg endorsed Biden, arguing that he possesses, “decency, honesty and commitment."
Pete Buttigieg hailed Biden’s, “fundamental decency”, which he mentioned three times on MSNBC.
"Joe Biden is decent. He’s kind. He’s caring. He’s empathetic," insistedBeto O'Rourke.

These were obviously coincidences. There's no reason to think that Tom Perez had been working Amy, Beto, Pete, Kamala, and Michael over with a wet towel and talking points in the basement of the DNC.
If you doubt that, here's more of the decency parade.

Susan Rice, a woman who once had decency droned, endorsed Biden's "compassion and decency". As did her former colleague, Samantha Power, praising Biden's, "empathy and decency". As did James Comey, “restore decency, dignity to the office”, John Kerry, “his ability to persevere, his decency”, and David Axelrod, “character, empathy, decency”. And David Axelrod, a sleazebag who dragged Obama to the White House by exposing his political opponent’s private divorce records, knows all about decency.
"Biden is one of the most honest, decent, practical, & experienced individuals with whom I have ever worked," gushed John Brennan.

Since Brennan, a former CIA director now works for NBC News, that’s probably true, if not high praise.
Virtually every Democrat member of the House and Senate, institutions that are universally hailed as decent, virtuous, and honest, who endorsed Biden cited his incredibly mind-blowing “decency”. And then went on to praise him as “the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being.”
Decent people don’t go around telling other people to call them decent. That’s what crooks do.

weskrongden

Veteran
Trump is backed by the same Zionist network that gave you Orban and Salvini, there's the whole Bannon connection as well. They all have pretty much the same agenda, which is to push white nationalism, enflame the culture wars and increase division amongst the plebs.

The "culture wars" ARE NOT legitimate, nor are they grassroots. What they are is a distraction for the masses to fight over while the elites rob you blind and take control of the entire planet. Meanwhile you fight over whether or not you should say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" I think people who get offended on both sides of the argument, thinking either of these is "offensive" are fools. Silly shit for the plebs to take their anger out on, yet it doesn't have any serious effect on their daily livelihood.

Pat Buchanan is a member of the Council for National Policy. The major organization of the far right wing network of elites. Read up on them here in this thread I created

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-council-for-national-policy-right-wing-organization-youve-never-heard-of.7171/

The CNP and their entire network are the reason there is a world wide shift to the right with their brand of psuedo "populism" and white nationalist and anti immigrant sentiment. They are the reason you have your Trumps, Orbans, Salvinis, Bolsonaros, Brexits, your "alt right" your "culture wars"

The country "moving to the left" Not in terms of the economy, and even with the culture stuff, the right wing is trying to make a big last stand to counter what should be considered progress (Not all change is good though, I do agree with the right on a few matters in regards to this) But generally what the right bitches about when it comes to the "culture wars" is the fact that they are opposed to change and the "good old days", they are not inclusive and what a return to a time of blatant privilege for their group.

Yes I'm worried about the far right. Remember what these kind of movments did in the mid 20th century ? Devastating world wars that lead to 80 plus million dead. I think that is something to worry about no ? And if you look into the apocalyptic nature of the extremist religious groups behind the CNP, the far right, and their plans for a "Clash of Civilizations" YOu would know that this is no joking matter, you would also know these are long term plans, and something they wish to execute. Their order is chaos. They are sowers of chaos.
I'm sorry you're mixed race and don't have a culture. FeelsBad.

weskrongden

Veteran
Brilliant reply. LOL
By the way, it's far better to create your own culture than to continue operating like a culture warrior robot using culture/tradition as a crutch for your laziness or lack of creativity.
I mean he doesn't understand culture wars and how a lot of people feel about preserving their culture because he's grown up without having a culture or sense of identity.

I mean he doesn't understand culture wars and how a lot of people feel about preserving their culture because he's grown up without having a culture or sense of identity.
Maybe you should explore why you believe that your sense of identity is dependent upon your situation/surroundings. In reality, relying on culture as personal identity is an extension of human egotism, because your sense of identity is purely internal and therefore can only be threatened by yourself. These feelings always stem from our own insecurities and deep-seated feelings of vulnerability or inferiority.

weskrongden

Veteran
Maybe you should explore why you believe that your sense of identity is dependent upon your situation/surroundings. In reality, relying on culture as personal identity is an extension of human egotism, because your sense of identity is purely internal and therefore can only be threatened by yourself. These feelings always stem from our own insecurities and deep-seated feelings of vulnerability or inferiority.
No, it's because human beings are social creatures and feel happier with a sense of community. A community who shares a culture and traditions is strong and united.

No, it's because human beings are social creatures and feel happier with a sense of community. A community who shares a culture and traditions is strong and united.
Strong and united toward what goal, exactly? Endless complacent laziness and fear of anything "other"?

Listen closely to this video and let me know your thoughts on it:

Lisa

Superstar
Poor @TempestOfTempo
BREAKING NEWS: Tulsi Gabbard quits her long-show Democratic presidential bid and endorses Joe Biden as Bernie Sanders considers his own campaign's future

never.had.a.chance....

Aero

Superstar
never.had.a.chance....
I disagree. Anyone can win the primary in Iowa for example. Win in Iowa and capitalize on the momentum seems pretty straight forward. But the whole thing was rigged from the start so both our points are kind of moot. Nobody but the chosen ones really have a chance.

It seems to be the Democratic Primaries have gone exactly as planned. With two figureheads representing different ideologies, while not being that much different.

Lisa

Superstar
I disagree. Anyone can win the primary in Iowa for example. Win in Iowa and capitalize on the momentum seems pretty straight forward. But the whole thing was rigged from the start so both our points are kind of moot. Nobody but the chosen ones really have a chance.

It seems to be the Democratic Primaries have gone exactly as planned. With two figureheads representing different ideologies, while not being that much different.
That’s what I meant... she never had a chance because she wasn’t a chosen one...I knew right away.

Dalit

Star
Kim Iversen addresses some of this, at least why Biden may be edging out Sanders. Seems like politicians are taking advantage of the times.