The Democratic Primaries

Two things I’ll point out.

There is no anti-LGBT agenda on Trump’s part. He has appointed five openly gay ambassadors — one of whom, Richard Grenell, he appointed to be the first openly gay member of a presidential cabinet. Trump has also been promoting a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality, something Obama must have forgotten to do.

Secondly, Democratic voters have rejected all the women, all the people of colour, and the only openly gay man to ever run for the Democratic nomination, in favour of two old, white, straight men. It’s going to get harder and harder for them to accuse Republicans of being the party of racism, sexism and homophobia, when they keep rejecting anyone who isn’t a white straight male.
You seem to have completely missed the point of my post.

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s funny, because when I googled “Democratic National Committee” just now, the first or second hit is the Democrats website, run by the DNC, where they declare on the first page, “We are the Democratic Party”.

7A014C3B-41AE-497C-AD10-BED366E448A4.png

Democratic voters are not the Democratic Party. You all should know that by now.

Thunderian

Superstar
Warren has bought ads for primary states for the next week, meaning she won’t drop out for at least a few days.

justjess

Superstar
I’m assuming if she does horribly she will drop out after Tuesday. A lot depends on tomorrow.. will have a way clearer picture of this come tomorrow night.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I’m assuming if she does horribly she will drop out after Tuesday. A lot depends on tomorrow.. will have a way clearer picture of this come tomorrow night.
i think she will tomorrow night - maybe she will withhold endorsement unless promised something
all eyes on biden in dallas tonight being endorsed by amy and pete
did not see that coming!
shows how quick things can change

justjess

Superstar
i think she will tomorrow night - maybe she will withhold endorsement unless promised something
all eyes on biden in dallas tonight being endorsed by amy and pete
did not see that coming!
shows how quick things can change
I feel like grandma and grandpa are mad at each other. It’s uncomfortable.

@Thunderian some Bernie supporters are truly rabid assholes. Some trump supporters are as well. I have no love for either. Angry young white males.. on both sides.

justjess

Superstar
Beto just endorsed Biden, lol
Hahahaha... Jesus Christ have any of them even been watching him? He couldn’t debate a sardine can. Trump will rip him to shreds with his blunt in your face ny’ness and Biden’s tendency to play by the rules including timed responses etc.

But of course they’re watching.. so that’s what they want.

weskrongden

Veteran
LOL Biden the guy with dementia who backed big credit card companies screwing over the average person. Hillary last time, never change Democrats. And is there a less informed/more easily able to manipulate voting bloc than black people? The absolute bulwark for the establishment. Just promise them reparations.