The Democratic Primaries

A Freeman

Superstar
Discovering The Truth.

In speaking of the Truth, Henry David Thoreau once said: "Any Truth is better than make-believe ... rather than love, than money, than fame, give me Truth."

Yet Italian Renaissance statesman and political writer, Niccolo Machiavelli, wrote in The Prince, one of the most influential political works of all time, that governments are created to lie to the greatest number of people the greatest amount of the time.

And why do governments lie? Why, to cover up their previous lies in order to protect the perpetrators, of course.

But the Truth is a funny thing. You can distort it, you can even suppress it for a while. Sometimes you discover that it's been hiding in plain view all along. Eventually the Truth always comes out as unsealed records, and death-bed confessions reveal decades later what really happened.

But once in a while the lie, the fraud or hoax is exposed while the perpetrators are still alive, as is the case today, with this article.

What will you do now? What did Winston Churchill say? "Most people, sometime in their lives, stumble across truth. Most jump up, brush themselves off, and hurry on about their business as if nothing had happened." Until it is too late to do anything about it - JAH.

What do you think the rest of the world, who have been forced to adopt democracy, instead of The Covenant, are going to do when they find-out it doesn't work and that the West knew that, before it forced them to adopt it? And who are they going to quite rightly blame for all of their suffering? YOU. Then what will they do? Armageddon.

Thunderian

Superstar
So in your mind God must be wrong and you must be right?

Any evidence of your ridiculous assumptions?
Have you ever actually looked into the history of why the term Ashkenazi is used? No one except dumbass Nazi goofs thinks they’re called Ashkenazis because they actually descended from Ashkenaz. You literally have to be retarded to think that for even a second.

Aero

Superstar
According to our Creator, it's a capital offense to be an attorney or politician. We shouldn't be voting for them; we should be firing them all and abolishing their corporate government along with its corporate agencies, corporate banking institutions and corporate courts, etc. Peacefully, if possible.
Lawyers for sure are scum.

But you forgot to mention the corrupt judges. I mean think about the type of vile person who becomes a lawyer, and multiply that by like 1 million. Now you have the type who becomes a judge.

justjess

Superstar
Lawyers for sure are scum.

But you forgot to mention the corrupt judges. I mean think about the type of vile person who becomes a lawyer, and multiply that by like 1 million. Now you have the type who becomes a judge.
Ehh... I have to disagree with that. There are many many lawyers who aren’t corporate or money hungry dollar driven “scum”

Plenty go in to the field for some sort of humanitarian or true justice based reason. I’ve worked with some amazing lawyers who work as child guardian/advocates and speak on behalf of the children involved in family matters or abuse and neglect situations to ensure their needs and desires are considered by the court. My cousin is a labor lawyer who fights for employee rights against their employers.

Painting the whole field with a broad brush isn’t exactly fair.

Thunderian

Superstar
And I don't recall anyone seriously thinking a Trump presidency would lead to soup kitchens and market crashes. The economy was genuinely the one thing people would be alright.
His election was literally supposed to destroy the American economy and kick off a global recession.

A Freeman

Superstar
Have you ever actually looked into the history of why the term Ashkenazi is used? No one except dumbass Nazi goofs thinks they’re called Ashkenazis because they actually descended from Ashkenaz. You literally have to be retarded to think that for even a second.
Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

The counterfeit Jews by their own admission in their own Encyclopedia state that over 95% of modern Jewry are Ashkenazis. And what do they call themselves in their counterfeit Jewish state of Israel? Israelis. Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT TRUE ISRAELITES, even though they've conned the rest of the world into accepting them as such.

If you weren't so sound asleep inside your Christian Zionism dream, you would see how ridiculous you're being. That's why you offer zero proof of your claims, and hope that everyone will take your word at face value, even after repeatedly proving you have no idea what you're talking about most, if not all of the time.

Have you read Arthur Koestler's exhaustive work "The Thirteenth Tribe"? Have you studied the origins of Yiddish, the language spoken by the counterfeit Jews, which didn't exist prior to the 9th century A.D., exactly when the Khazarian empire broke up and migrated into parts of the former Russian Empire, including parts of current-day Poland and Germany? Please see the excerpt below, just in case you're too lazy to look it up for yourself.

Yiddish (yidish/idish, "Jewish"; in older sources Yidish-Taitsh, Judaeo-German) is the historical language of the Ashkenazi Jews. It originated during the 9th century (A.D.) in Central Europe, providing the nascent Ashkenazi community with a High German-based vernacular fused with elements taken from Hebrew and Aramaic as well as from Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages.
_______​

“Modern Yiddish has two major forms. Eastern Yiddish is far more common today. It includes Southeastern (Ukrainian–Romanian), Mideastern (Polish–Galician–Eastern Hungarian), and Northeastern (Lithuanian–Belarusian) dialects. Eastern Yiddish differs from Western both by its far greater size and by the extensive inclusion of words of Slavic origin. Western Yiddish is divided into Southwestern (Swiss–Alsatian–Southern German), Midwestern (Central German), and Northwestern (Netherlandic–Northern German) dialects.

Source: Yiddish – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

Here is a map showing where Khazarian Empire was, before they migrated into the NW areas of the Russian Empire.

1582397887462.png

Have you not ever wondered why virtually all of the Israeli presidents and prime ministers came from those same areas within the former Russian Republic? Have you ever wondered why the Bolshevik revolution was ran from the inside by counterfeit Jews, i.e. AshkeNAZIS who had taken on Russian-sounding names?

Did you know that Hitler was the illegitimate grandson of an Ashkenazi Rothschild? Did you know why the so-called Jews were kicked out of Palestine, had no homeland and were persecuted for 2000 years? Do you think it might have been God's punishment for rejecting, persecuting and murdering their Rightful King and rejecting the New Covenant referred to in Ezekiel 34, culminating in the Holocaust under Adolf Hitler (the Anti-Christ - 666 - who was blessed by the Pope and called "the envoy of God").

Do you know that the Jesuits are crypto-counterfeit Jews pretending to be priests, pastors, etc.? Have you read "Rulers of Evil" by F. Tupper Saussy? Have you not read in Christ's Revelation to John where these counterfeit Jews are specifically called out (Rev. 2:9, 3:9)?

Have you ever researched the grossly disproportionate number of counterfeit Jews (Ashkenazis) in the mainstream media? Or who controls the world's major financial institutions? Do you know what the Ashkenazis and their Idumean Edomite overseers have in mind for all of the so-called Christians? Have you ever read about or researched the Noahide Conspiracy?

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that Bernie Sanders is an Ashekenazi and that Trump's daughter married one, after Trump spending his entire business life surrounded by Ashkenazi banksters, Ashkenazi attorneys and Ashkenazi PR people?

Have you read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? Have you read any of the despicable and overtly satanic Talmud?

Do you ever read anything before you decide to go into one of your childish name-calling tantrums?

Do you think maybe you should before you make a complete fool of yourself again?

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

The counterfeit Jews by their own admission in their own Encyclopedia state that over 95% of modern Jewry are Ashkenazis. And what do they call themselves in their counterfeit Jewish state of Israel? Israelis. Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT TRUE ISRAELITES, even though they've conned the rest of the world into accepting them as such.

If you weren't so sound asleep inside your Christian Zionism dream, you would see how ridiculous you're being. That's why you offer zero proof of your claims, and hope that everyone will take your word at face value, even after repeatedly proving you have no idea what you're talking about most, if not all of the time.

Have you read Arthur Koestler's exhaustive work "The Thirteenth Tribe"? Have you studied the origins of Yiddish, the language spoken by the counterfeit Jews, which didn't exist prior to the 9th century A.D., exactly when the Khazarian empire broke up and migrated into parts of the former Russian Empire, including parts of current-day Poland and Germany? Please see the excerpt below, just in case you're too lazy to look it up for yourself.

Yiddish (yidish/idish, "Jewish"; in older sources Yidish-Taitsh, Judaeo-German) is the historical language of the Ashkenazi Jews. It originated during the 9th century (A.D.) in Central Europe, providing the nascent Ashkenazi community with a High German-based vernacular fused with elements taken from Hebrew and Aramaic as well as from Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages.
_______​

“Modern Yiddish has two major forms. Eastern Yiddish is far more common today. It includes Southeastern (Ukrainian–Romanian), Mideastern (Polish–Galician–Eastern Hungarian), and Northeastern (Lithuanian–Belarusian) dialects. Eastern Yiddish differs from Western both by its far greater size and by the extensive inclusion of words of Slavic origin. Western Yiddish is divided into Southwestern (Swiss–Alsatian–Southern German), Midwestern (Central German), and Northwestern (Netherlandic–Northern German) dialects.

Source: Yiddish – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

Here is a map showing where Khazarian Empire was, before they migrated into the NW areas of the Russian Empire.

View attachment 32708

Have you not ever wondered why virtually all of the Israeli presidents and prime ministers came from those same areas within the former Russian Republic? Have you ever wondered why the Bolshevik revolution was ran from the inside by counterfeit Jews, i.e. AshkeNAZIS who had taken on Russian-sounding names?

Did you know that Hitler was the illegitimate grandson of an Ashkenazi Rothschild? Did you know why the so-called Jews were kicked out of Palestine, had no homeland and were persecuted for 2000 years? Do you think it might have been God's punishment for rejecting, persecuting and murdering their Rightful King and rejecting the New Covenant referred to in Ezekiel 34, culminating in the Holocaust under Adolf Hitler (the Anti-Christ - 666 - who was blessed by the Pope and called "the envoy of God").

Do you know that the Jesuits are crypto-counterfeit Jews pretending to be priests, pastors, etc.? Have you read "Rulers of Evil" by F. Tupper Saussy? Have you not read in Christ's Revelation to John where these counterfeit Jews are specifically called out (Rev. 2:9, 3:9)?

Have you ever researched the grossly disproportionate number of counterfeit Jews (Ashkenazis) in the mainstream media? Or who controls the world's major financial institutions? Do you know what the Ashkenazis and their Idumean Edomite overseers have in mind for all of the so-called Christians? Have you ever read about or researched the Noahide Conspiracy?

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that Bernie Sanders is an Ashekenazi and that Trump's daughter married one, after Trump spending his entire business life surrounded by Ashkenazi banksters, Ashkenazi attorneys and Ashkenazi PR people?

Have you read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? Have you read any of the despicable and overtly satanic Talmud?

Do you ever read anything before you decide to go into one of your childish name-calling tantrums?

Do you think maybe you should before you make a complete fool of yourself again?
I will just repeat the truth. Ashkenazi Jews are called by that name because of where they emigrated to in Europe, not because they are descended from Ashkenaz. Your post is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read. You literally have to have shit for brains to believe as you do.

justjess

Superstar
I’m just going to put this out there but sanders - the Jew - has been very critical of Israel for years and doesn’t try to hide that. He is probably the most critical of Israel of all the nominees and refused to even show up at aipac during his last campaign.

He’s also secular.

A Freeman

Superstar
I will just repeat the truth. Ashkenazi Jews are called by that name because of where they emigrated to in Europe, not because they are descended from Ashkenaz. Your post is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read. You literally have to have shit for brains to believe as you do.
Ad hominem attacks (shoot the messenger) are a logical fallacy, where people resort to name-calling because their argument is so weak and pathetic that it's indefensible otherwise.

You have no proof of what you claim, and in truth it's exactly backwards, because the land itself was named after the people that took it over, in this case the Ashkenazis (the descendants of Ashkenaz) exactly as the ancient maps depict in the Jewish libraries (which were also included in the linked article about the counterfeit Jews). Just like the land of Canaan became the land of Israel once the Israelites took it over.

You would do better to admit you don't know what you're talking about, which is why you never provide evidence for your claims, rather than to keep making such a fool of yourself. Please, for your sake, take the time to review the information that's already been shared, which itself is a study that should take you a considerable amount of time.

Peace be upon you.

DavidSon

Star
I understand your position but the problem is many employers will do every and anything in their power not to pay people a fair wage when left to their own devices. So if we don’t have a minimum wage that reflects fairness idk how else we deal with that.
If Wages Kept Pace with Productivity Since 1968 Minimum Wage Would Be $24/HR

I agree with the Sanders campaign that we've got to dream bigger. As others have pointed out, the supposed strength of the economy is a mirage. We don't have accurate numbers of who is unemployed, and many of the newly created jobs are gig/part time positions. Sanders will keep chipping away at the lie that the economy is working for the majority of Americans.

justjess

Superstar

I agree with the Sanders campaign that we've got to dream bigger. As others have pointed out, the supposed strength of the economy is a mirage. We don't have accurate numbers of who is unemployed, and many of the newly created jobs are gig/part time positions. Sanders will keep chipping away at the lie that the economy is working for the majority of Americans.
I agree. But no matter how many studies, how much proof I provide there are many posters here who just keep chirping the same lie. And this is what concerns me.. because I think they represent the majority of people who actually vote. The ones who know the economy sucks don’t have paid time off.

rainerann

Star
you still can’t buy a home in these cheaper places making less than 15/hr. You can’t even do it at $15. Plenty of houses where I live run from 80-150,000. I make around that $15 Mark. Even in a cheap place it’s not easy to get by on it and I can’t imagine how the people making the minimum wage here (7.25) function.

A full time paycheck at 7.25/hr after taxes (fica and state) is $260/week. The cheapest I’ve seen rent is $500/month - and for that what I’ve really seen is furnished rooms in rooming houses, not actual apartments or homes. Thats two weeks paychecks. They consider housing affordable when its 1/3 of your pay.

That leaves you with $540 to get food and everything else you need for the month. Thats $135/week. That’s insane. Even without a car hopping on the bus every day to get to work is $5/day round trip. Now your down to $110. Maybe this is doable for one person living in a rooming house. But it’s only doable with food stamps and Medicaid and I don’t believe the government should have to subsidize employers who refuse to pay fair wages with these programs.

It is not doable at all if you have even one child. Can’t stay at the rooming house with a kid, need to get an apartment. Getting an apartment even at the same price $500/month would be impossible because now you have utilty costs. Average $120/month for electric and gas - and that’s a very low estimate. Most of these landlords make you pay your own water. So without water your at $80/week. If you have to pay water your probably down to about $60, I’m assuming the average water bill in my area is between 80-100 but I’m not sure. I know it’s not super cheap because I asked around. Basic cell phone plan $50, basic internet $60 (those are the cheapest options out here) - that’s another $27.50 a week. Those aren’t luxuries, they are necessities so you can look for a job, communicate with your employer etc.We are at 32.50/week now. Do you see where I’m going?

I understand your position but the problem is many employers will do every and anything in their power not to pay people a fair wage when left to their own devices. So if we don’t have a minimum wage that reflects fairness idk how else we deal with that.
I don’t think the capacity to buy a house is a requirement of a minimum wage. A minimum wage is a minimum standard. I really don’t see why even an 18 year old collecting tickets at a movie theatre needs to be compensated with an amount that allows him to buy a house. They deserve a fair wage. Maybe even a wage that helps a person in their 30’s rehabilitate their life, but paying people for the work they should have some connection with skill level too. A minimum wage is really the same thing as saying that basic skills should be fairly compensated. There should be still be an incentive to develop something more than basic skills over the course of your life. A raise in pay is one way to create an incentive like this.

This would be a whole other can of worms if people were to look at how to help create a just economy based on skill. Developing laws can sometimes be complicated, and discussing politics with people doesn’t always lead to the most intelligent and insightful conversations especially in a presidential election year. They are usually filled with buzz words and mob mentality.

however, the main point I was making was that this shouldn’t be delegated at a federal level. States can set a different minimum wage. The minimum wage in washington is 13.50. There is no reason to campaign or support a presidential candidate because they say that the minimum wage should be higher. We don’t need a federal minimum wage to begin with when cost of living is so different depending on where you live.

changing the minimum wage is something that should be done on the local level but most people know nothing about their own local politics. The only thing some people know about politics is what they absorb from presidential elections if they pay attention to those at all.

I pay attention to local politics and see no reason to change my mind and support anything being implemented on a federal level. Centralized government is never a good thing when you consider the size of our country.

rainerann

Star

I think what a statement like this is really saying is that there are more jobs that are not really minimum wage jobs that are being compensated as though they are, rather than that the minimum wage should be something like 24 dollars across the board.

take social workers for example. This job does get paid crap and should be paid more and I think more people should advocate for jobs like this to be paid better especially when they are being paid by the state.

however, I dont think this discussion should be lumped together with a discussion on minimum wage because a social worker deserving a higher wage is not the same thing as saying that a drive thru cashier deserves a higher wage. They are a completely different skill set. One is highly specialized and the other is something I could do tomorrow on my own with an hour of being shown how a register works.

there are a lot of examples like this where many different skill sets have all experienced a set back in wages over the years. However, the solution is not to change something like the minimum wage that exists as an umbrella including jobs that only require a basic skill level.

justjess

Superstar
You tied the reason that federal minimum wage wasn’t needed to the fact that there are areas of the country where housing prices are lower. Hence why I mentioned it.

And no, you shouldn’t necessarily need to be able to afford to BUY a home on minimum wage but you should be able to afford basic rent and life essentials. The majority of minimum wage workers are not children claimed as dependents on someone else’s tax returns.

I gave you the literal cost breakdown of what a full time minimum wage worker earns and what their bare minimum costs would be in a very cheap area of the country. It is not possible to live on that without the federal government subsidizing those wages with Medicaid and food stamps. I’d prefer employers pay their employees a living wage then subsidizing the EMPLOYERS through welfare programs and framing it like we are subsidizing the employees.

I’d be okay with a lower minimum wage for people under 18 who are claimed as dependents on someone else’s tax return and who have no children of their own.

I pay attention to state and local politics as well. My state has refused to increase the minimum wage from 7.25/hr for years now despite the governor specifically telling them to.

rainerann

Star
You tied the reason that federal minimum wage wasn’t needed to the fact that there are areas of the country where housing prices are lower. Hence why I mentioned it.

And no, you shouldn’t necessarily need to be able to afford to BUY a home on minimum wage but you should be able to afford basic rent and life essentials. The majority of minimum wage workers are not children claimed as dependents on someone else’s tax returns.

I gave you the literal cost breakdown of what a full time minimum wage worker earns and what their bare minimum costs would be in a very cheap area of the country. It is not possible to live on that without the federal government subsidizing those wages with Medicaid and food stamps. I’d prefer employers pay their employees a living wage then subsidizing the EMPLOYERS through welfare programs and framing it like we are subsidizing the employees.

I’d be okay with a lower minimum wage for people under 18 who are claimed as dependents on someone else’s tax return and who have no children of their own.

I pay attention to state and local politics as well. My state has refused to increase the minimum wage from 7.25/hr for years now despite the governor specifically telling them to.
I would actually be okay with a minor minimum wage too, and I think what I just replied to Davidson would be the same way I would respond to what you’re saying as well.

different industries do deserve a significant raise. That is something I would agree with. i just don’t think changing the minimum wage standard is the way to accomplish this.

I also don’t shop at Walmart for the reasons you give. I don’t think it is fair that these people work and still receive food stamps, but I would prefer something individualized in this case too.

I think a lot of people don’t care about things like this sometimes based on how they spend money and that bothers me more than where the current minimum wage is. A lot of people shop at Walmart even though they take advantage of many rules so that their employees all qualify for some program.

People not shopping at Walmart would get much quicker results than waiting for legislation change.

justjess

Superstar
Easier said then done when you live in a rural area that only has Walmart. Or when your low income and prices out from everywhere else.

I personally avoid it as much as possible but it’s not always possible. I do absolutely refuse to use self check out. I don’t care if the line is hours long.

I think your putting to much faith in the system to self correct. It has proven that it refuses to do so for a really long time now. No need to. Just Ship jobs out of country if we don’t like it. Or online stores only etc. My father actually was a computer programmer who specialized in automation.. he was working on creating computer programs to replace people’s jobs 30 years ago. This has been in the works a long long time.

And yes, different industries deserve a significant hike in wages - social workers deserve way more than 15 and often don’t even make that. However this doesn’t negate the fact that any grown adult working full time should be able to afford basic necessities such as a simple apartment and food. I don’t really care what level of skill the job requires.

Let me put this bluntly.. even dumb people deserve to be able to derive some dignity and a basic standard of living from hard work. Being a cashier might not be mentally taxing but if that’s all a person is qualified for and they are working full time hours their lack of intelligence or opportunity shouldn’t condemn them to a lifetime of not being able to feed themselves while their employer gets rich off their labor. In the case of bezos or the waltons - phenomenonally rich. The only way to acquire that much wealth by one person or one small group of people is to extort it from the labors of very very many people.

How would you feel about profit sharing?

rainerann

Star
I thought of an example of what I would prefer to support rather than increasing the federal minimum wage. It would be better to do something like a profit ceiling for places like Walmart. Like if Walmart reports an amount that exceeds this limit, they should be required to provide something equivalent to full-time health insurance for part-time employees. This way, you are not saying there is a limit to the potential for profits they are allowed to make. It would say be like setting a standard that says that a certain amount of profits demonstrates the ability to provide full time health insurance benefits to part time employees.

I would also prefer to give companies tax breaks for providing their own subsidy programs or scholarship programs. This way, there is an incentive to provide something that is beneficial to employees and the community at the same time.

Studying the history of Walmart would be a great way to find ways we should change labor laws in this country overall. There is just so many angles that we could approach improving labor conditions in this country that don't require changing the minimum wage.

rainerann

Star
Easier said then done when you live in a rural area that only has Walmart. Or when your low income and prices out from everywhere else.

I personally avoid it as much as possible but it’s not always possible. I do absolutely refuse to use self check out. I don’t care if the line is hours long.

I think your putting to much faith in the system to self correct. It has proven that it refuses to do so for a really long time now. No need to. Just Ship jobs out of country if we don’t like it. Or online stores only etc. My father actually was a computer programmer who specialized in automation.. he was working on creating computer programs to replace people’s jobs 30 years ago. This has been in the works a long long time.

And yes, different industries deserve a significant hike in wages - social workers deserve way more than 15 and often don’t even make that. However this doesn’t negate the fact that any grown adult working full time should be able to afford basic necessities such as a simple apartment and food. I don’t really care what level of skill the job requires.

Let me put this bluntly.. even dumb people deserve to be able to derive some dignity and a basic standard of living from hard work. Being a cashier might not be mentally taxing but if that’s all a person is qualified for and they are working full time hours their lack of intelligence or opportunity shouldn’t condemn them to a lifetime of not being able to feed themselves while their employer gets rich off their labor. In the case of bezos or the waltons - phenomenonally rich. The only way to acquire that much wealth by one person or one small group of people is to extort it from the labors of very very many people.

How would you feel about profit sharing?
I don’t have any faith in the system as a whole. I have faith on an individual level. For example, Target is going to start paying employees a minimum wage of 15 an hour this year. So on an individual level, many things are already changing. Trying to change the system is exactly why most political discussions become so frustrating because this is something that is difficult to achieve for a good reason. Changing the system often entails centralizing government and our country is too diverse for many things to work at the federal level.

I think the profit level plan I was writing at the same time that you were, is an example of profit sharing to a degree, so I would say that I agree with profit sharing. I'm wondering why you ask? How do you feel about profit sharing?

Are you familiar with the JOBS act? I was reading the other day about how the JOBS act opened the doors for regular people to get equity in start-up companies. Before this, you had to be an accredited investor, which most articles summarize to mean that you are rich. I find things like this very interesting because I didn't even know that the jobs act changed something like this, and I think there are a lot of things like this that are hidden somehow. I think it would be better to find these things and change them if we are talking about changing something on a federal level rather than change the minimum wage at the federal level.

The minimum wage can be changed by the states and individual companies right now. Although, individuals are unable to do anything to change their status as an investor like the JOBS act was able to make. Things like this should be what we consider at a federal level to contribute towards creating a more just economy.