The Democratic Primaries

justjess

Superstar
There aren’t perfect people...only sinners...and we don’t know that he’s a child abusing rapist do we? I’m sure if he was one..he’d be out of office by now.

Why do I have to be paid to have that opinion?
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Lisa

Superstar
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
So far..they haven’t really been able to pin anything on the guy is all I’m saying..even the impeachment was about politics and not actual wrong doing...

justjess

Superstar
So far..they haven’t really been able to pin anything on the guy is all I’m saying..even the impeachment was about politics and not actual wrong doing...
Your brothers a criminal right? YOU specifically have no excuse for not knowing how they work.

Lisa

Superstar
Your brothers a criminal right? YOU specifically have no excuse for not knowing how they work.
You would think with all the intelligence we have in America..they could have found something to get him on is all I’m saying...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You would think with all the intelligence we have in America..they could have found something to get him on is all I’m saying...
Lots of evidence Lisa.... right here waiting for you.......

Lisa

Superstar
Lots of evidence Lisa.... right here waiting for you.......
I have to scroll to find it...

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not yelling. I’m repeating a question you are ignoring wit emphasis. As for typing.. autocorrect. Stop attributing emotional states to people you don’t know
It was all caps..you know what all caps mean don’t ya?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have to scroll to find it...
No you dont lying Lisa, you just commented there a few hours ago.... "I have 3 convos going, so I cant post further in the thread where I have cornered myself with my allegiance to ped-monster Donald Tinyhands."

justjess

Superstar
It was all caps..you know what all caps mean don’t ya?
I now know what you think it means. I’m sitting calmly on my couch watching frozen. Decidedly not yelling. If you stopped ignoring questions when their answers don’t suit you I’d have no reason to use all caps in a bid to get you to stop evading.

Lisa

Superstar
No you dont lying Lisa, you just commented there a few hours ago.... "I have 3 convos going, so I cant post further in the thread where I have cornered myself with my allegiance to ped-monster Donald Tinyhands."
That was a few hours ago...and the link starts me at the op..so I do have to scroll and search.

Lisa

Superstar
I now know what you think it means. I’m sitting calmly on my couch watching frozen. Decidedly not yelling. If you stopped ignoring questions when their answers don’t suit you I’d have no reason to use all caps in a bid to get you to stop evading.
That’s what all caps mean Jess.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That was a few hours ago...and the link starts me at the op..so I do have to scroll and search.
All you have to do is click the link and scroll down on the last page where you already commented just a few hours ago lyin Lisa.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Thunderian, if I'm not mistaken you're Canadian and live in Canada but yet you're heavily invested in US politics. Do you have a business in America? Are you paid in American dollars? What am I missing here?

I don't remember you being this invested during the Canadian elections.