The Democratic Primaries

Did no one like Tulsi except for @TempestOfTempo?
Dont trust her motives at all. I dont buy her "I'm against these senseless regime change wars" act.

You dont do that by being an active member of the military which does nothing but enact "regime change wars" and occupy countries.

I didn't like the fact that she cozied up to the far right, or the fact that Steve Bannon liked her, and was supposedly working to get her into the Trump administration in 2016

I didn't liker her sucking up to Fox News and Tucker Carlson.

Keep in mind during the Democratic debates she ran cover for Joe Biden time and time again attacking everyone but him.

I dont like her connections to Zionists like Sheldon Adelson and Christians United for Israel

I dont like the fact that she was one of the only Democratic senators to show up to listen to Netanyahu speak to Congress to attack the Iran deal, when most other Democrats boycotted.

She wasn't for M4A

My opinion is that she is a fraud and has alterior motives. It wouldn't surprise me if she is a "Russian asset" like Hillary claimed

Lisa

Superstar
Dont trust her motives at all. I dont buy her "I'm against these senseless regime change wars" act.

You dont do that by being an active member of the military which does nothing but enact "regime change wars" and occupy countries.

I didn't like the fact that she cozied up to the far right, or the fact that Steve Bannon liked her, and was supposedly working to get her into the Trump administration in 2016

I didn't liker her sucking up to Fox News and Tucker Carlson.

Keep in mind during the Democratic debates she ran cover for Joe Biden time and time again attacking everyone but him.

I dont like her connections to Zionists like Sheldon Adelson and Christians United for Israel

I dont like the fact that she was one of the only Democratic senators to show up to listen to Netanyahu speak to Congress to attack the Iran deal, when most other Democrats boycotted.

She wasn't for M4A

My opinion is that she is a fraud and has alterior motives. It wouldn't surprise me if she is a "Russian asset" like Hillary claimed
Never trusted her, too many weird ties to cults and just a weird history. Don’t know what her angle was. I wouldn’t mind partying with her though.
If she wasn’t ex military would you have liked her better?