The deception of Christian Prince (109 lies!)

Here is a fantastic serious debunking the silly and baseless claims of the satanic charlatan child who goes under the pseudonym of Christian Prince:

@JoChris you better study girl! (instead of worshiping a lying fool)

Continued:

Last edited:
Continued:

The fact that gullible Christians parrot people like this fool (just like David Wood, Apostate Prophet and similar) goes to show that fear and desperation will convince someone to believe anything that is convenience. The most intellectually lazy of people are often the ones who think they know the most without even lifting a finger on whatever topic it is (conspiracy theories often have this tendency, quite clearly - as it can fit like a glove).
Put integrity of faith above sternness of belief.

Lisa

Superstar
Put integrity of faith above sternness of belief.
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭16:13‬ ‭
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:9‬ ‭
But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world.

2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:24‬ ‭
Not that we lord it over your faith, but are workers with you for your joy; for in your faith you are standing firm.
‭‭

Colossians‬ ‭1:23‬ ‭
if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.
‭‭​

JoChris

Superstar
Here is a fantastic serious debunking the silly and baseless claims of the satanic charlatan child who goes under the pseudonym of Christian Prince:

@JoChris you better study girl! (instead of worshiping a lying fool)

Continued:
It is relatively easy to edit clips these days.

Destroy my "faith" in Christian Prince..... BY YOU CALLING HIM LIVE ON HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DEFEATING HIM.

:D:p

Not even one of your "leaders" is game to do that any more.

Edit: I see you did another one of your rambling replies. This is my only one to you. You contact him or at very least interact on his channel. There is subscription notifications so you can learn when he is broadcasting live. There you have an expert in Islam Law who must have a photographic memory or close to it.

You have absolutely no excuse not to contribute there .... but you and I know you do not have the courage. It is much easier to type on a forum where you know few people will challenge you.

Last edited:
Destroy my "faith" in Christian Prince..... BY CALLING HIM LIVE ON HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DEFEATING HIM.

:D:p
You clearly didn't watch any of the videos.

There is no substance to anything your god Christian Prince says, he is an utter joke.

Why doesn't your god do public debates? too scared? ROTFL. Oh yeah what happens when people refute him? oh yeah, the little coward hangs up.

Your god has been called out for 107 blatant lies so far, please defend your god Christian Prince, JoChris. You are so insecure about your religion that you have to rely on Christian Prince's brainwashing and David Wood's propaganda to inform your worldview, to stoop that low tells a lot about a person.

You defend a liar who has been caught out too many times by too many people, a person who has no scholarly merit, no debating merit and no reading comprehension.
And even when he replied to only the first video (and threw in various fallacies) he just went and continued lying further, which became additions to the series. Your god Christian Prince has been buried in his coffin forever.

I feel sorry for the state of decay your brain is in and pray for a recovery to sanity. God bless :)

edit;

Lol, your god has been refuted for 107 lies but you won't even lift a finger to try to prove his 'innocence', typical JoChris :rolleyes:

I am not obliged to waste my time on your dullard god's show, I have life, you should get one.

Instead of pestering people who actually know the religion in question, why not pester your god to do public debates and prove his claims to be valid with a neutral moderator?
We all know why not though, he can only get away with such a level of insipid incoherence in a circlejerk skype show were he can play Jesus for his fans, that is all. Nobody outside of your adolescent fanbase, not even exmuslims, take him with any seriousness.
Imagine if one was to waste their time with every Christian Prince out there.

Once again, like last time, I will urge you to phone up theatheistexperience who have a call show were you can try to plead your case for Christianity. Have fun, I expect you to ring them up this week :)

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Who is the Christian Prince? Is he another cross dresser (David Wood) pretending to be a faithful Christian?

Lisa

Superstar
Who is the Christian Prince? Is he another cross dresser (David Wood) pretending to be a faithful Christian?
Dr. Wood is a cross dresser? How do you know he’s not a faithful Christian?

floss

Star
Dr. Wood is a cross dresser? How do you know he’s not a faithful Christian?
Muslim love to take things out of context. David Wood was pretending to be Muhammad (the cross dresser) to illustrate a point. YEP, MUHAMMAD THE CROSS DRESSER. It's pretty hilarious, you should check it out.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Muslim love to take things out of context. David Wood was pretending to be Muhammad (the cross dresser) to illustrate a point. YEP, MUHAMMAD THE CROSS DRESSER. It's pretty hilarious, you should check it out.
Sure..I get that. Didn’t hurt to ask him why he thought that did it?

I actually feel sorry for those gullible souls who take Christian Prince seriously, it must be painful on your cerebrum to be that easily deceived

DesertRose

Superstar
Hey @Infinityloop Answering Christianity has a whole section for this charaltan.......and they even issued a challenge to him back in the day!

Debate challenge to Christian Prince
By
Sami Zaatari​

"An Arab Christian who goes by the name of Christian Prince had recently challenged me to a couple of debates on the chat program called Paltalk. I had accepted his challenges and had asked Christian prince that both of us should set a formal debate up, with fair moderators and fair time slots for both speakers. As I suspected, Christian Prince backed down and could not accept such a debate, instead the coward wanted a debate in his own room, while he is the moderator, and he could speak as much as he wanted to, in front of his Christian friends.
Since Christian Prince has been running away from me on the chat program, I thought it would be better that if I came out on the website and made the debate challenge public for all to see, so this time if he does run away at least everyone can witness it.
So here is my challenge, Christian prince, debate me on your BIBLE. Since you often attack Islam and the Quran, it is now time you defend your own belief, so I challenge you on the topic:
DOES THE BIBLE PROMOTE TERROR?
If you do accept, we will set up a time, and we will set up time slots for both of us and rebuttal times as well.
In fact I will be generous and I will speak first since I am the one making the arguments, and this will give you more time to respond to me.
We could do something like this:
30 min opening statements
15 min rebuttal period
5 min closing statements
And then we will see how much time we can give for the audience to ask questions.
Note that Christian prince will have the advantage by me going first, he will have a 30 minute opening statement where he will be able to respond to me, and a further 15 min rebuttal period. All I will have is a 15 minute period to respond. So I am giving Christian Prince the advantage here! How fair is that?
So Christian prince, are you up for it? Just say yes, and we will set it up.
Christian prince is the owner of:
www.investigateislam.com
He even has a link here where he tries to mock Muslims; he titles it Muslims debating him:
http://www.investigateislam.com/T_5f.jpg
So Christian Prince, since you are so good and smart, accept the debate challenge on the topic does the Bible promote terror?
This page will remain up until Christian prince accepts the challenge. If he does I will make sure to announce it, and post the debate on the page. "

Sami Zaatari

There is an entire section entitled rebuttals to CP:D

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's okay, Floss. No need to make excuses for him. David Wood just really wants to dress like a woman. We're in a day and age where he doesn't need excuses so just let him know it's okay ;)

JoChris

Superstar
Because this was in my recommended list, I decided to post it. It is not from Christian Prince and does not mention Christian Prince either. It is dated Jan 31 2020 and it is from Taqiyya Watch TV

It is not in Farid's twitter feed, funny that.... maybe some moral Muslims (therefore not true believers) rebuked Farid strongly for that supporting Islam's perverse viewpoint.

However I found the deleted tweet here shown in the video, dated October 29 2019.
If you happy to believe the judgement of someone who sees nothing with child marriage, then you go ahead and believe in this Farid. People who want the truth will be the ones who appreciate truth-tellers like Apostate Prophet, David Wood, Christian Prince and many other exposers of Islam's perverse belief systems on Youtube. Christian Prince is most certainly not the only one any more.

Muslim leaders are afraid... very afraid...

Count down....3, 2, 1....

1580518046923.png