The dark agenda behind hospital birth protocols

~JC~

Veteran
This is too messed up not to share immediately; something every human needs to know about the very disturbing realities regarding prenatal trauma, administered by doctors (aka “normal procedures”) to expecting mothers and its affect on child development, and on us as as well. It has affected all of us for many years.

In two words - fkng EYE OPENING

Last edited:

Devine

Star
can someone synopsis this for me a bit please? i can't/ don't wanna hear too much...is it that babies are treated so bad in hospitals on purpose to torture them? that's a thought i've had...

Aero

Superstar
A lot of people are trying to have their kids in more natural settings. But I don't think you can avoid trauma, only minimize it. If your strategy is to be a helicopter parent, than all that natural stuff will be nullified. Because the parent turns into the abuser. And unleashes all of their worst fears onto their child.

Happens all the time. Child and parents are as one. Until an archetypal event occurs which separates them. Like getting launched into outer space.

~JC~

Veteran
can someone synopsis this for me a bit please? i can't/ don't wanna hear too much...is it that babies are treated so bad in hospitals on purpose to torture them? that's a thought i've had...
3:00 Greg and Jeanice kick things off by discussing the big picture. Although we are aware of the constant onslaught of dangerous poisons and detrimental toxins bombarding our system from virtually every angle, we may overlook, as Barcelo explains, that this assault starts before birth, during preconception and prenatal care. She and Greg unravel the history of how society has moved away from the natural birthing process to our current clinical state, in large part, due to the influence of the Rockefeller family during the late 1800s and early 1900s.

10:00 Jeanice discusses the hospital birthing protocols, beginning with prenatal care. She explains how from inception, the medical industry begins it's assault through prenatal vaccinations, ultrasounds and gestational diabetes testing. Barcelo elaborates on the dangers of ultrasonic waves, how this radiation effects the fetus, how the alarming increase in the frequency of ultrasounds during a pregnancy is effecting fertility rates.

22:00 Ultrasounds, vaccines in pregnancy, induction and the use of Pitocin during labor, all negatively impact our health and cellular symbiosis. Barcelo elaborates on how the use of Pitocin, a synthetic form of Oxytocin, effects a mother's natural Oxytocin production during childbirth and the devastating impact it has on the bonding between parents and children. Greg and Jeanice also discuss the impact of epidurals, cesarean sections, cord clamping, eye ointments, new born hats, swaddling and circumcision by examining the physical, mental and spiritual damage done.

32:00 Moving from the damage caused during prenatal care, Greg and Jeanice talk about the birthing process itself. As the number of induced labors skyrockets, Barcelo details not only the harmful physical effects, but also the sinister symbolic implications of induction. Jeanice explains the subtlety behind the unconscious attack on sovereignty through the induction of labor and walks through the various aspects of childbirth that have proven to be most devastating.

42:00 With Pitocin being the culprit behind so much destruction, Greg and Jeanice turn their attention towards this synthetic toxin responsible for undermining a mother's ability to produce real Oxytocin, a critical chemical involved in bonding. Oxytocin is vital not only during bonding, but as Barcelo explains, plays an important role in breast-feeding, and postpartum depression.

53:00 Greg and Jeanice discuss the laundry list of side effects associated with the epidural and the illusion of a "natural birth".

DesertRose

Superstar
cesarean sections
Thanks JC!
C-sections issues and the over usage of antibiotics interfere with the gut bacteria and the microbiome:
Apparently:
Kids have 2x more risk for autism
3x more risk for adhd
significant increase for autoimmune conditions
50% increase for obesity in adults

Last edited:

Devine

Star
3:00 Greg and Jeanice kick things off by discussing the big picture. Although we are aware of the constant onslaught of dangerous poisons and detrimental toxins bombarding our system from virtually every angle, we may overlook, as Barcelo explains, that this assault starts before birth, during preconception and prenatal care. She and Greg unravel the history of how society has moved away from the natural birthing process to our current clinical state, in large part, due to the influence of the Rockefeller family during the late 1800s and early 1900s.

10:00 Jeanice discusses the hospital birthing protocols, beginning with prenatal care. She explains how from inception, the medical industry begins it's assault through prenatal vaccinations, ultrasounds and gestational diabetes testing. Barcelo elaborates on the dangers of ultrasonic waves, how this radiation effects the fetus, how the alarming increase in the frequency of ultrasounds during a pregnancy is effecting fertility rates.

22:00 Ultrasounds, vaccines in pregnancy, induction and the use of Pitocin during labor, all negatively impact our health and cellular symbiosis. Barcelo elaborates on how the use of Pitocin, a synthetic form of Oxytocin, effects a mother's natural Oxytocin production during childbirth and the devastating impact it has on the bonding between parents and children. Greg and Jeanice also discuss the impact of epidurals, cesarean sections, cord clamping, eye ointments, new born hats, swaddling and circumcision by examining the physical, mental and spiritual damage done.

32:00 Moving from the damage caused during prenatal care, Greg and Jeanice talk about the birthing process itself. As the number of induced labors skyrockets, Barcelo details not only the harmful physical effects, but also the sinister symbolic implications of induction. Jeanice explains the subtlety behind the unconscious attack on sovereignty through the induction of labor and walks through the various aspects of childbirth that have proven to be most devastating.

42:00 With Pitocin being the culprit behind so much destruction, Greg and Jeanice turn their attention towards this synthetic toxin responsible for undermining a mother's ability to produce real Oxytocin, a critical chemical involved in bonding. Oxytocin is vital not only during bonding, but as Barcelo explains, plays an important role in breast-feeding, and postpartum depression.

53:00 Greg and Jeanice discuss the laundry list of side effects associated with the epidural and the illusion of a "natural birth".
thanks so much for this i am going to make time to watch this one it sounds like another i saw:

but this one sounds more in depth. thanks!

~JC~

Veteran
Thanks JC!
C-sections issues and the over usage of antibiotics interfere with the gut bacteria and the microbiome:
Apparently:
Kids have 2x more risk for autism
3x more risk for adhd
significant increase for autoimmune conditions
50% increase for obesity in adults
Ugh I really can’t believe how long this has been happening. And I SEE the results in mother and kids. I’ve talked to so many people who have had issues, one of my friends almost died. Thank you for keeping this thread alive!

DesertRose

Superstar
Ugh I really can’t believe how long this has been happening. And I SEE the results in mother and kids. I’ve talked to so many people who have had issues, one of my friends almost died. Thank you for keeping this thread alive!
Thank you for shining a light on this sad issue unfortunately many are not aware about how integral a good birth (no trauma) is for the long term health of a child.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
That explains the rise in unnecessary C-sections, cutting is a trauma to the body and unnaturally extracting the baby is too. I know of several stories from moms being treated like cattle at hospitals so it's a disgusting, wicked agenda all to torment and break our beautiful God-given balance.