The Dajjal - The Antichrist

Kais_1

Star
the Dajjal will come from the Sirius system and will most probably be a alien...

so it says in the Quran

Kais_1

Star
btw islam states that's as a muslim you must believe in aliens or people from different planets.

Kais_1

Star
I think its a known fact that the verse is referring to the SIRIUS star system...but the fact that the DAJJAL will come from there is something that I personally worked out

Bacsi

Star
the Dajjal will come from the Sirius system and will most probably be a alien...

so it says in the Quran
I don't understand anything. What and where exactly says the Quran? What's your interpretation? Sorry, it might be clear to those in the know, but I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Kais_1

Star
Sahih International

And that it is He who is the Lord of Sirius

53:49

Kais_1

Star
I actually think all muslims are actually worshipping the antichrist or infact what I worked out is that its the EYE and the ILLUMINATI

Ninja

Rookie
I think its a known fact that the verse is referring to the SIRIUS star system...but the fact that the DAJJAL will come from there is something that I personally worked out
I actually think all muslims are actually worshipping the antichrist or infact what I worked out is that its the EYE and the ILLUMINATI
LOOOL Finally someone figured it out. I always wondered what I was worshipping all this time.

Ninja

Rookie
are you being serious?
I could ask you the same question, you made a series of claims without any proof because you worked it out. The only reference you brought had nothing to do with your post, troll much.

Kais_1

Star
FYI I am being deadly serious...funny how you so called muslims brand anyone brandishing the truth , trolls.....

most of the muslim community are hypocrites

and yes I did work it out....I would post my workings...but you still wont get it...so im making it easy for you...

EYE OF HORUS (KFR)

ILLUMINATI

AYN

Kais_1

Star
if you have been following any of my threads you will learn that I discovered something called the AMY code...

I also found this code in the Quran 2066....the code is in the titles of the surahs not in the verses

Kais_1

Star
the quran in its entirety is a coding system made up by very easy number coding...those who see it will see it and discover the truth...those that don't, because they choose not too are entirely lost