The Curious Journey of Jordan Peterson

e-Enoch

Superstar
The problem with human knowledge is that it is rather like a 30,000 piece jigsaw with no lid. We can spend a lifetime thinking we have assembled something close to the finished thing then a grandchild can find the top of the jigsaw in a draw in the spare room and blow away your work!

I think if you are known for being an intellectual, it is hard to come to the Lord with the simple faith of a child as it requires something most accomplished people have long lost - humility.
True...humility is key...

James 4:6
New International Version

But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”

At this point, I think it's becoming more and more obvious that in reality these paper tigers coming with all the right talking points is how our system is attempting to maintain the illusion of democracy.
Exactly. And it's so true how much of an illusion it is. Giving us a "choice". Sad how this happens so much in this world. We never actually have the choices we need. It would be nice to hear people talk who are truly genuine and wanting to help the people in this world discover the truth properly.

Dalit

Star
I'm being satirical but for instance Peterson often gave me this impression to be a more knowledgeable Andrew Tate doing its motivational masculinist speech, that's it.
I get what you mean, yet Andrew Tate is a total bad boy about it. I wasted time looking at some of Tate's stuff to see what the big deal was with him and he seems to want to be a James Bond character only not as classy. Some girl was praising him for sending her home in a really nice Uber and telling the driver to take good care of her since she was his wife.

1674510617068.png1674510891282.png

Anyway, I agree with the rest and can see where both men are a distraction and teach falsely, quite honestly. Peterson seems to have a Judeo-Christian ethic, but without true belief, even with some morality, it means nothing. Jesus came to save the "moral" sinners, too.

Dalit

Star
Just saw that Becket Cook addresses this on YouTube. Becket is a Christian, formerly gay and former Hollywood insider. He's also a good interviewer.

Dalit

Star
This is troubling re Jordan Peterson equating marriage with consent. Consent is always needed.

He is sus. I originally was captivated by him too. And his wife looks exactly like m4rina 4bramovich, strange huh, does that make her a possible handler? Rooshvforum has a long thread dedicated on him.

I'm the last person you'll find liking anything to do with Jordan Peterson but AI JP is hilarious:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Makes me think of:

“For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.”
Yes. He was discussing here the increasing influence of "deepfakes" and AI...How listening more than reading has become the preferred mode of accessing infos, particularly via podcasts...and how the Bible can be "distorted" via ChatGPT/AI...and so falsehoods and deceptions can become more widespread...

I think memorizing the Scriptures is important and urgent more than ever...