The Curious Journey of Jordan Peterson

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I used to admire him, but he is, unfortunately quite misogynistic I’ve sadly noticed from his YouTube videos..
I admire him through the eyes of hope (if that makes any sense?) I have read a lot of C.S. Lewis who was a genuine, honest thinker who spent a long time in atheism. I hope Jordan goes where the evidence leads him.

FilthPig

Veteran
I kinda liked his lectrues when i first found him some years ago.But if he dodges questions like the one in below video then this shows he either knows the truth and is keeping quiet to maintain his wealth and power or he is keeping quiet because he is part of the same gang.Either way,he is keeping quiet and that aint good.
"Jews were overrepresented in power structures of soviet union and their hatred towards christians made them kill millions through starvation and other means. Since jews are same way overrepresented today in USA and the hatred hasnt gone anywhere then could the same thing or something similar happen again?" . Jordan tries to crawl out of his skin trying to dodge that kind of question.The people who tell you a certain amount of truth but not all of it are called "gate keepers"...
If it is ok to wine and dine with the international jewish mafia members but not speak about their crimes then ... good luck with that "koshervative" prime minister if he happens to be end up as one.

I had never heard of this guy so I figured I would look at this thread. Now that I have looked at the thread I realized I was lucky I had never heard of him. The sad fact remains that everyone in the media is untrustworthy but out of desperation people want to believe that somehow they have found somebody to believe in when in reality that someone is just more of the same or variations on a theme. But on a positive note that transgender witch resigned as prime minister of New Zealand. God only knows what she will be replaced with but it can't be as bad as her maybe but who knows at this point?

Dalit

Star
I keep checking in on what Jordan is saying as he reminds me of C.S. Lewis in his thought process and struggles. I found his recent comments encouraging…

I like him even though I don't agree with Jung as he does and sometimes would prefer his language to change (don't cuss God or Jesus). I think he's more helpful to disenfranchised young men more so than Andrew Tate. He tells young men and anyone who will listen to buck up and be the change they want to see. He also advocates avoiding p*rn, masturbation, fornication and adultery, so he has a better sexual ethic than most, whether or not he's a Christian. Yet I hope he surrenders all to Christ and becomes a Christian if he is not currently. His passion and compassion are what make me hope he will. Hope he is a true seeker.

I kinda liked his lectrues when i first found him some years ago.But if he dodges questions like the one in below video then this shows he either knows the truth and is keeping quiet to maintain his wealth and power or he is keeping quiet because he is part of the same gang.Either way,he is keeping quiet and that aint good.
"Jews were overrepresented in power structures of soviet union and their hatred towards christians made them kill millions through starvation and other means. Since jews are same way overrepresented today in USA and the hatred hasnt gone anywhere then could the same thing or something similar happen again?" . Jordan tries to crawl out of his skin trying to dodge that kind of question.The people who tell you a certain amount of truth but not all of it are called "gate keepers"...
If it is ok to wine and dine with the international jewish mafia members but not speak about their crimes then ... good luck with that "koshervative" prime minister if he happens to be end up as one.
Peterson's nothing but a zionist shill. He can rile the masses about being our next prime minister. However, he's unilingual so unless our laws change, it probably won't happen. This is a clear example of populism in our country which I wrote about earlier here:

Why Canadians need to wake up about populism

The sad fact remains that everyone in the media is untrustworthy but out of desperation people want to believe that somehow they have found somebody to believe in when in reality that someone is just more of the same or variations on a theme.
Exactly this..so sad how many of these people are just controlled opposition. Can't trust Peterson or any of these other people when they have a bigger platform.

JFO2

Established
What a surprise..Jordan Peterson is a Zionist arse licking Goy sell-out. He really should be aware as to which ‘god’ he is supporting - as should all Zionist supporting Goyim.

A Freeman

Superstar
We should have great hope for anyone and everyone striving to become more Christ-like on their journey to draw closer to Father (God).

But we should also be wary of pseudo-intellectuals that manage to gain popularity throughout the Zionist-controlled mainstream media peddling old wares consisting of a bit of truth mixed with a bunch of propaganda (lies).

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

The very best way each of us can make this world a better place for all concerned is to clean up the inside of our own house, making it a fit and hospitable place for Father and His Christ to dwell. That's the small part of this world that we actually have control over.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
@Seekeroftruth55
Jordan Peterson is a prime example of reverse psychology that's been plaguing anti-globalists for a while, every time somebody comes and pretend to fight censorship we automatically assume he is an ally. At this point, I think it's becoming more and more obvious that in reality these paper tigers coming with all the right talking points is how our system is attempting to maintain the illusion of democracy.
I'm being satirical but for instance Peterson often gave me this impression to be a more knowledgeable Andrew Tate doing its motivational masculinist speech, that's it. I mean I also thought back then it was actually good to have someone like him evening the playing field in a massively progressist landscape. He came public at a time where men needed to hear again how to be men in retaliation to thought poisons such as 'toxic masculinity' or rants saying 'patriarchy is inherently nefarious', given how hard these ideas have been pushed down everybody's throats since 6 or 7 years.
I can understand how his audience saw in Peterson the father they never had but I believe that's knocking at the wrong door and turning to the merchant of the temple for guidance.

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers"
2 Timothy 4:3

Sure I wish the best for Peterson and that he may depart from his Deist approach to experience a genuine conversion.

“So while I try to act like I believe, I never claim that I manage it.”

Quite frankly when it come to Canadian politics, I don't understand any of it but I can tell it's the same circus everywhere so whether it's him or someone else I don't think it's changing much (although I hardly believe he could be a worse character than Trudeau)

Donald Trump, Boris Johnson or even Elon Musk recently siding with Macron .. I mean come on, some honesty should lead us to think conservatism at large must give itself a break from all its idolatry and cult of personality in order to give God what belongs to Him only.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I admire him through the eyes of hope (if that makes any sense?) I have read a lot of C.S. Lewis who was a genuine, honest thinker who spent a long time in atheism. I hope Jordan goes where the evidence leads him.

How long does it have to take for him to humbly accept the fact and the truth that he needs The Lord Jesus Christ...? It seems that his "intellectualization" has been standing in the way... "like a wave of the sea...tossing to and fro..."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How long does it have to take for him to humbly accept the fact and the truth that he needs The Lord Jesus Christ...? It seems that his "intellectualization" has been standing in the way... "like a wave of the sea...tossing to and fro..."
The problem with human knowledge is that it is rather like a 30,000 piece jigsaw with no lid. We can spend a lifetime thinking we have assembled something close to the finished thing then a grandchild can find the top of the jigsaw in a draw in the spare room and blow away your work!

I think if you are known for being an intellectual, it is hard to come to the Lord with the simple faith of a child as it requires something most accomplished people have long lost - humility.