The Crow

Vixy

Star

The allseeing eye of Lucifer while Brandon Lee, son of Bruce Lee that was one of the most fit men in the world but died from an "allergic reaction to an aspirin", climbs a wall in The Crow. The same movie that ended his life. Coincidence? I think NOT!

Vixy

Star
Bruce Lee's Death
Bruce starred in Enter the Dragon, made by Warner Brothers, which was the most successful martial arts movie of all time. In fact, his hand strikes were so fast, the camera speed had to be adjusted.

On July 20, 1973, Bruce had a headache and was given a prescription for Equagesic. After taking it, he lapsed into a coma and could not be revived. A coroner’s inquest determined that he had a severe allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in the painkiller. This reaction caused an increase in the cerebrospinal fluid on the brain, and he died that same day at the age of 32.

Source: http://biography.yourdictionary.com/articles/how-did-bruce-lee-die.html

Brandon was shot in the movie the crow, for real.

Aero

Superstar
My bad, I read it wrong.

Still wasn't an aspirin he took though.

Vixy

Star
My bad, I read it wrong.

Still wasn't an aspirin he took though.
I was being sarcastic. I mean that someone as strong and viral as him and then to be killed by a pill.

Vixy

Star
Strong and "viral"? Hmm... :confused:
Oh, I'm sorry! I meant old and very fragile. Higly obese aswell! :D

What I meant was in good shape, someone noone takes down by a punch but couldnt find the right word. Asian guys aren't my thang. ;)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Extract from your link:
Specifically, the autopsy found only one non-food substance in Bruce Lee's system after his death -- the remnants of Equagesic, an over-the-counter pain relief medication common at the time that combined aspirin with a muscle relaxant known as meprobamate. It was believed that Lee had an allergic reaction to the meprobamate that caused an acute cerebral edema -- an excess of water/fluid accumulated in the intracellular spaces of Lee's brain.

So yeah, the guy actually was killed by an aspirin.

yiksmes

Established

Vixy

Star
Aah yes, I remember that. The chinese mob were angry about Lee having revealed ancient chinese secrets as in martial arts. They wrent ment to get out so he became a target of take out for them..it is said. Hwever, seeing the eye symbol in Brandons film points towards the elite which changes things.. And him dying at betty Tings home after have been given a painkiller by her could very well be an MK slave poisoning the target.