The "Critical Text" Criticized

Sibi

Star
You are all too educated for me to part of this conversation. I googled the oldest bible and it said it was:

Ethiopian Bible is the oldest and complete bible on earth - 494 AD

The Ethiopian Bible package comes with magical scrolls and a praying stick.

Ethiopians also have the Ark and Tablets.
"The monks who live in the small church of Saint Mary of Zion — also known as the “Chapel of the Ark” — in the sacred Ethiopian city of Aksum are forbidden to go beyond the bars surrounding the chapel. They cannot abandon the task entrusted to them: to watch over the “Tabot,” as the Tables of the Law are known in Ethiopia, until the day they die."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Chuck Missler weighing in on the early dating of the gospels, the Gnostic corruptions of the Alexandrian texts and the heptadic nature of scripture (focussing on the long ending of Mark) that goes beyond human ability to orchestrate.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ethiopians also have the Ark and Tablets.
"The monks who live in the small church of Saint Mary of Zion — also known as the “Chapel of the Ark” — in the sacred Ethiopian city of Aksum are forbidden to go beyond the bars surrounding the chapel. They cannot abandon the task entrusted to them: to watch over the “Tabot,” as the Tables of the Law are known in Ethiopia, until the day they die."

Is the Ark of the Covenant in Ethiopia ?

Not so according to Ron Wyatt who claimed to have uncovered it in a grotto on Golgotha.

In fact he claimed that he took blood from the Mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant and had it tested in an israeli lab...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The latest update…

The bottom line - if Codex Sinaiticus is a 19th Century reproduction of Alexandrian manuscripts by Constantine Simonides, then the narrative around the “critical text” evaporates. If modern translations are to have merit, they would therefore do well to ignore the Alexandrian texts with their Gnostic alterations and focus on the Byzantine textual family (from which the KJV, NKJV and MEV descend).

I reckon this video should belong here on this thread too. For all the alive breathing human beings who belong to the landmass on Earth currently known as the USofA.

The kind of rationale and reasoning a human being ought to have, to not be deceived, is tantamount to being really 'free' whilst alive.

Edit(Add):- I would like add a couple more lines here as there is high probability of discrepancy to seep in via my choice of words here.

The 'reason' that blooms from a firm basis of universal benevolence is the reason that I classify as real and useful.

Then there's another 'reason' or 'reasoning' that, though externally may take on a garb of benevolence, but in actuality sprouts from the basis of bigotry, hatred and selfishness is the 'reason' of the elites or mostly the 'reason' of the human mind/intellect.

I would like to always keep the former 'reason' with me but it is a continuous effort to do so, as I know the default state of a human mind/intellect is to be and sit tight with the latter abominable 'reason'.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ah yes… the “Masonic” KJV.

I learned a something very intriguing from that curiosity…

The KJV in no way supports Freemasonry so why in the world would they put their logo on it? Perhaps it is the occult love of parallel and inversion that suggested the idea?

A similar approach seems to have been taken by the Rothschilds over Israel. Ezekiel 36-37 prophecy the return of the scattered Jews and the restoration of the nation. Standing in the way of Gods plans.is not an option, but trying to take credit diverts the significance in he eyes of those easily blinded.

In the same way, the desire to give the world the Bible in English was not influenced by the spiritually poisonous doctrines of Masonry, and those who fought to put the Bible in the hands of ordinary people often received nothing but the condemnation of the “Holy Roman Empire” and an early, painful death.

Ah yes… the “Masonic” KJV.

I learned a something very intriguing from that curiosity…

The KJV in no way supports Freemasonry so why in the world would they put their logo on it? Perhaps it is the occult love of parallel and inversion that suggested the idea?

How are we precisely definite on this?

A plan that has been centuries in the making has to have its roots preposterously deep enough that deception is gradually, unequivocally turned to default/norm and inquisition is similarly gaslit via subtle albeit enmasse fear induction.

All other versions support masonic doctrine but KJV doesn't, has to be a trap within a trap, by design, imho.

In the same way, the desire to give the world the Bible in English was not influenced by the spiritually poisonous doctrines of Masonry, ...
'course. I do not have no proof (akin to testimonials from the horse's mouth i.e. masons, jesuits et. al.) albeit I do know that English language is not the oldest of languages on planet Earth i.e. it was deliberately designed.

Take the first alphabet A Itself. Its an all seeing eye in plain sight.

The language either directly emanated from saxe-coburg or sprouted at the watchkeeping of saxecoburg.

saxecoburg via UGLE is the sole watchkeeper of all masonic lodges on the planet.

The history of saxecoburg is drenched in human blood, misery and death.

The English language is forced on (almost) entire planet with masonic schooling that literally programs inherently vibrant and creative human beings all around the planet.

The English language has almost everything one may desire to study on, but zilch on the study of 'the purpose of human life', as if the study of the purpose of human life is continuously conveniently supressed and easily swept under the rug since time immemorial.

Everything adds up in the grand scheme of things, so beautifully.

Its an elaborate sham!

Though Hon'ble Mr.Red, I still fancy the attempt at justification.

..and those who fought to put the Bible in the hands of ordinary people often received nothing but the condemnation of the “Holy Roman Empire” and an early, painful death.
Quite the contrary to your kind and benign speculation

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@HansConsciousness ….

If you understand the principles of Gnosticism you might recognise that there is much overlap with the ideas of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism etc. Dualism, man’s ascension to godhood and so on.

It has been noted that the critical texts have their roots in Alexandria, where Gnosticism was rife. If there were a textual family that the Masons would prefer, it would be this one.

As for translating the Bible into English, Erasmus and others took the Greek text rather than the Latin Vulgate translation of Jerome and made use of the precise English language to bring more clarity to the text than had been possible from the Latin alone. The language may have evolved from all manner of questionable sources, but it did provide a richness of vocabulary to provide containers for ideas.

P.s. for a bit more depth, I found this article very interesting.

There are a number of reasons for the informed Christian to be distrustful of the so-called "modern" versions of the Bible, such as the New International Version, the New American Standard Version, the Revised Version, the Revised Standard Version, and so on.

Despite the claims to the contrary which are put forward by scholars such as Metzger and the Alands, there are indeed some very serious changes, doctrinal changes, which exist between the King James Version and these newer versions. It is often heard that "the differences are very minor" and that they "don't affect doctrine,” but this is simply untrue, as ought to be obvious to anyone who takes the time to actually sit down and compare the King James against the modern revisions.

The reason for the differences, the changes one could say, has to do with the texts behind the translations. Often, when Christians think about the New Testament, they assume that the Greek manuscripts compiled in the editions used to translate various versions are all pretty much the same. This is not the case. The King James Version New Testament is translated from the Textus Receptus, a Greek textual edition which, except for a few notable exceptions (which are justified and supported from external evidences), is very close in form to the Majority text, which makes up roughly 90% of the total testimony of existing Greek manuscripts. The new versions of the New Testament are translated from a textual set which, while having primary representatives which are older than the majority of the texts, is comprised of manuscripts which are very disparate in individual readings and which show all the signs of corruption.

p.p.s. The Catholic Church does indeed have a dark history. It became darker with Benedict and darker still with the Jesuits.

Last edited:
@HansConsciousness ….

If you understand the principles of Gnosticism you might recognise that there is much overlap with the ideas of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism etc. Dualism, man’s ascension to godhood and so on.
Not at all. No overlap. Nein. Zilch.

True Gnosticism = TheCreator's Spark WITHIN, hence discovery (if at all) will only happen via irrevocably digging within. Nothing else. Clear example is the life of Siddhartha Gautama Buddha, et. al.

Inverted pseudo Gnosticism = Gullible, dunce humans seeking what is literally within, in the 'without' - craft, esoteric, symbols, texts, et. al. It will quite obviously yield to the opposite of TheCreator's will/design. Clear example is the soaking bloody Imperialism and recent example will be of the shriners, royal order of jesters i.e. post 33deg masons, etc.

It has been noted that the critical texts have their roots in Alexandria, where Gnosticism was rife. If there were a textual family that the Masons would prefer, it would be this one.

As for translating the Bible into English, Erasmus and others took the Greek text rather than the Latin Vulgate translation of Jerome and made use of the precise English language to bring more clarity to the text than had been possible from the Latin alone. The language may have evolved from all manner of questionable sources, but it did provide a richness of vocabulary to provide containers for ideas.

P.s. for a bit more depth, I found this article very interesting.

There are a number of reasons for the informed Christian to be distrustful of the so-called "modern" versions of the Bible, such as the New International Version, the New American Standard Version, the Revised Version, the Revised Standard Version, and so on.

Despite the claims to the contrary which are put forward by scholars such as Metzger and the Alands, there are indeed some very serious changes, doctrinal changes, which exist between the King James Version and these newer versions. It is often heard that "the differences are very minor" and that they "don't affect doctrine,” but this is simply untrue, as ought to be obvious to anyone who takes the time to actually sit down and compare the King James against the modern revisions.

The reason for the differences, the changes one could say, has to do with the texts behind the translations. Often, when Christians think about the New Testament, they assume that the Greek manuscripts compiled in the editions used to translate various versions are all pretty much the same. This is not the case. The King James Version New Testament is translated from the Textus Receptus, a Greek textual edition which, except for a few notable exceptions (which are justified and supported from external evidences), is very close in form to the Majority text, which makes up roughly 90% of the total testimony of existing Greek manuscripts. The new versions of the New Testament are translated from a textual set which, while having primary representatives which are older than the majority of the texts, is comprised of manuscripts which are very disparate in individual readings and which show all the signs of corruption.

p.p.s. The Catholic Church does indeed have a dark history. It became darker with Benedict and darker still with the Jesuits.
To those translators, interpreters, etc. and all those who claim that KJV is unlike the other versions and isn't nefarious by any stretch of the imagination,..
I will just say this to them:

Whence a greedy, corrupt, full of agenda individual (not referring of you directly ofcourse, no sarcasm either) or a sect/cohort/(group of individuals) advise me that A isn't as corrupt as B, then, for me, by simple logic deduction, both A and B are equally corrupt as those who are behind that piece of advice that A isn't as corrupt as B are themselves corrupt and are thriving on the pyramid charade on this planet. Its a simple circular interlinked rationale.

N.B.:- For example, knights_templar cross is a flattened 2D pyramid.

TemplarsCross.jpeg

Edit(Add):-

saxecoburgpyramid.jpeg

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I reckon this video should belong here on this thread too. For all the alive breathing human beings who belong to the landmass on Earth currently known as the USofA.

The kind of rationale and reasoning a human being ought to have, to not be deceived, is tantamount to being really 'free' whilst alive.

Edit(Add):- I would like add a couple more lines here as there is high probability of discrepancy to seep in via my choice of words here.

The 'reason' that blooms from a firm basis of universal benevolence is the reason that I classify as real and useful.

Then there's another 'reason' or 'reasoning' that, though externally may take on a garb of benevolence, but in actuality sprouts from the basis of bigotry, hatred and selfishness is the 'reason' of the elites or mostly the 'reason' of the human mind/intellect.

I would like to always keep the former 'reason' with me but it is a continuous effort to do so, as I know the default state of a human mind/intellect is to be and sit tight with the latter abominable 'reason'.
What's amazing is that most Americans actually believe in the revisionist history we've been spoonfed, including that the vaunted man-made U.S. CONstitution somehow guarantees us our basic personal rights and freedoms. How can a piece of parchment paper -- that NONE of us signed (and thus cannot possibly be party to or contractually obligated by) -- do that?

The second sentence in the U.S. Declaration of Independence correctly states exactly where our unalienable/inalienable rights originate:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

In The Law given to us by our Creator -- which is the most critically important part of "the critical text", i.e. the Book, aka the Bible -- it specifically prohibits mankind from legislating (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32) upon pain of death (Deut. 17:11-13).

The Law given to us by our Creator is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. This is, in actual fact, the ONLY Law there is on this planet; ALL of the man-made constitutions, legislation, rules, policies, "codes", religious rites/rituals, etc. are therefore unlawful, because they add and/or take away from The Perfect Law of Liberty. The Law spells out its terms and conditions in Deut. 28, and specifies the interested/applicable parties in Deut. 29:9-15, which includes every single human+Being on Earth.

The founders, instead of shedding their old-world baggage when they came to the "new world" of America, instead brought it along, in the form of freemasonry and personal titles, to secure the blessings of liberty to THEMSELVES and to THEIR posterity.

The direct result of their policies have helped foster the divide and conquer strategy we have today, where "we the people" are divided by political parties, religious superstitions, human ethnic differences, gender, sports, etc., proving those policies are all satanic in nature.

And for those who choose to criticize/judge The Law and our Creator Who gave it to us -- as most "Jews", "Christians" and "Muslims" do -- it should be noted that over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, over 99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Only a complete fool would look at that track record and mistakenly believe that the remaining <1% won't similarly be fulfilled in exact and minute detail, even as the events that are currently unfolding line up perfectly with the prophecies about these end-times.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
To those translators, interpreters, etc. and all those who claim that KJV is unlike the other versions and isn't nefarious by any stretch of the imagination,..

I will just say this to them:

Whence a greedy, corrupt, full of agenda individual (not referring of you directly ofcourse, no sarcasm either) or a sect/cohort/(group of individuals) advise me that A isn't as corrupt as B, then, for me, by simple logic deduction, both A and B are equally corrupt as those who are behind that piece of advice that A isn't as corrupt as B are themselves corrupt and are thriving on the pyramid charade on this planet. Its a simple circular interlinked rationale.

N.B.:- For example, knights_templar cross is a flattened 2D pyramid.
I remember watching Harry Potter and a story within the story interested me. From my vague recollection, I featured a river too wide to cross and too swift to swim. If had a bridge over which the person could cross. If they crossed it the enemy who was flowing could also cross it. The English language is like that.

The language we are presently communicating in allows for both the communication and obfuscation of meaning. The same dictionary can be employed to pin down an idea or make it opaque by communicators choice of words. It’s a rich language, with many words to capture shades of meaning, not unlike Koine Greek. Sometimes it has one word where the Greek has four (e.g. philia, storge, eros, agape) but nonetheless it has proved a popular “bridge” for meaning. I do not believe there was anything inherently Masonic in the production of the KJV in English, but perhaps we will have to agree to disagree on this.

As to your assertion that Freemasonry has “nothing whatsoever” to do with the spiritual roots of Gnosticism, rosicrucianism etc I think that would be an extremely interesting topic to explore on another thread.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
PHDs do not make them any smarter than you its just a fucking worthless title tacked on the end of a name......It's easy to dupe those that follow these morons with Phd's because they cannot think for themselves. Not only that if the Bible is so fucking right how come no one can agree on what it says? Bible debates are like Republicans and Democrats, one thinks they know whats best for you (Democrats), while the other tries to solve the worlds troubles instead of worrying about whats going on at home.

Speculation and conjecture does not take a $100,000 piece of sheepskin on a wall! the Bible is a book written by men no god had anything to do with it! I have more respect for Islam than Christianity, you don't see them trying to fuck each other to prove a point about some worthless text in a 2500 year old book!
I doubt you will agree, but I would suggest that the more you know about the Bible, the more uninformed your reply appears. You may want to cross examine your own conjectures by looking into fulfilled prophecies. How humans could anticipate the specific fulfilment of numerous scriptures over hundreds of years is a truly baffling problem for thinking skeptics.

Its a book filled with self fulfilling prophecy.....Not predicted by any god......There are plenty of books filled with prophecy..You don't think that they did not know what each other wrote? Self fulfilling! One just fulfilled the others prediction and wrote it in a book full of other various fairytales.

[TheSource bestowed free will and blank pages to all alive breathing beings]

Now,
what happens in space-time (more precisely on the planet Earth) is because it is covertly made to happen (by the few).

Subliminal text and images in movies, videos, magazines, billboards et. al. are not placed arbitrarily or accidentally.

The design of existence was, is, and will always be, mind before matter afterall.

Alive minds of the masses are nefariously used through at least two of the powerful senses from the gifted 5 (by TheSource), i.e. viewing and hearing, via subliminal shoving of agenda(s), to bring forth events that will gradually enslave the entire inhabitants with only a selective few remaining at the top of the pyramid to rule all.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Its a book filled with self fulfilling prophecy.....Not predicted by any god......There are plenty of books filled with prophecy..You don't think that they did not know what each other wrote? Self fulfilling! One just fulfilled the others prediction and wrote it in a book full of other various fairytales.
Here’s the thing - your critique doesn’t connect with the evidence. You may (or may not) wish to test your claims against the facts of history and archaeology.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Oh yeah thats a biased site if I ever seen one.Nothing like proving the bible with the Bible.
Perhaps this might be more where you are at?

Hostile Witnesses: Historic Evidence of Jesus From Non-Christian Sources

If you ask people about the existence of Christ, they usually fall into one of three camps: the faithful who sing his praises, the atheists who consider him a mythological creation, and the skeptics who fall somewhere in between.

But regardless of your personal feelings about Jesus of Nazareth, little doubt remains that he was a real person who once walked this earth. A wealth of historical accounts exist to assure us of this—with many of the most compelling coming from nonbelievers themselves.

Hostile Witnesses is an examination of the best historical evidence for Christ’s existence, particularly the evidence provided to us by the most unexpected of sources. From the pagans of ancient Rome, to Jewish and Muslim writings, these accounts create a solid fact-based history of Jesus’s life on earth…one that believers and nonbelievers will find equally compelling.