THE CONFIRMATION OF DANAS DREAM. SEPTEMBER LOCKDOWN PART 2!

Karlysymon

Superstar
How can Fema mobilize if there is civil unrest on a mass scale and the government is divided?
Hang in there and you’ll soon see FEMA in action.
You are being very skeptical fair enough, but you are acting like, what is happening now, is the same as what is going to happen after/during the election its not. Its going to get alot worse. When the issues compound I think you will find it will be alot harder than it has been before to send fema, military etc.

Now the U.N blue helmets arent a big deal? The U.S. cant deal with there own issues, and this isnt a big deal? Look at the countries they arent in because its not that bad, then think about the countries they have to intervene in, and tell me thats not bad, for an American outlook.
I think you misunderstand me. I’ve repeatedly said that I believe something big is coming (see HERE, HERE and HERE ) and that the riots and chaos are a dress rehearsal and will be amplified. It is an elaborate trap for people on the right to support things like martial law but ofcourse, once the dam breaks, there’s no going back.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@seekinheart
Iam not scoffing, just trying to be real here :)

Care to comment on this episode 1000days/3yrs before coronavirus that even hints at riots/protests i can't breathe signs?

@seekinheart
Iam not scoffing, just trying to be real here :)

Care to comment on this episode 1000days/3yrs before coronavirus that even hints at riots/protests i can't breathe signs?
he picked the month out of all months for the "resurgance of the virus".....

eh, im done tryna convince u.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've moved these here.
he picked the month out of all months for the "resurgance of the virus".....
the beginning of the second wave happened in september?
the beginning of the narrative of the second wave and implemented lockdowns started again globally in september...
Why are you making excuses for the guy? You said it was a real second wave, now it's just a narrative but not a real second wave? Here's a transcript of what he actually dreamt:

I saw June, go, I saw July. I saw August, and then I saw September, and I saw the finger underneath the word September and I like like emphasizing it and tap the three times.

Then I saw October come up, and then I saw November and this is when it got real to me in the dream.
I think the intensity for me… when I woke up my heart rate was about 180.

Then I heard those words. “Brace yourself. Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

I wrote these things down.

I have never gone on video and recorded the dreams that I’ve had and I hesitated to not do the one I had back in December, but everything I saw in that dream in December, came true between March and June when in the dream I was shown March through June.

I don’t think I would be doing anyone a service if I don’t show what I saw in these dreams and visions.

I believe that we’re going to see not just going to see a second huge wave of Covid between September, October, November.

I've moved these here.

Why are you making excuses for the guy? You said it was a real second wave, now it's just a narrative but not a real second wave? Here's a transcript of what he actually dreamt:

I saw June, go, I saw July. I saw August, and then I saw September, and I saw the finger underneath the word September and I like like emphasizing it and tap the three times.

Then I saw October come up, and then I saw November and this is when it got real to me in the dream.
I think the intensity for me… when I woke up my heart rate was about 180.

Then I heard those words. “Brace yourself. Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

I wrote these things down.

I have never gone on video and recorded the dreams that I’ve had and I hesitated to not do the one I had back in December, but everything I saw in that dream in December, came true between March and June when in the dream I was shown March through June.

I don’t think I would be doing anyone a service if I don’t show what I saw in these dreams and visions.

I believe that we’re going to see not just going to see a second huge wave of Covid between September, October, November.

what are u talking about? haha, i said second wave, as in this is what its being called, not that i believe it is, im not making excuse at all he underlined the fact that september had a significance and it did its when the second wave started, if u want to twist that into, me believing in a real second wave thats upto u, the second wave has been brewing for a while but in actuality september is when new lockdown measures were announced at least in my country and many others.

TokiEl

Superstar
Michael Richard Pence 46th President of the United States dead at the age of 61.

Interesting... he will be 62 on June 7.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Michael Richard Pence 46th President of the United States dead at the age of 61.

Interesting... he will be 62 on June 7.
That would LITERALLY be overkill on their (TPTB) part. For Pence to become president, obviously Trump would have to be “gone”. Why get rid of both of them in such a short space of time? I just think that someone else high up the rung was the one “predicted” to be dead inorder to throw a wrench in the election drama. Trump & Pence are safe. Anyone who supports that team need not worry. :)

TokiEl

Superstar
That would LITERALLY be overkill on their (TPTB) part. For Pence to become president, obviously Trump would have to be “gone”. Why get rid of both of them in such a short space of time? I just think that someone else high up the rung was the one “predicted” to be dead inorder to throw a wrench in the election drama. Trump & Pence are safe. Anyone who supports that team need not worry. :)
It's of course not up to you to decide if Trump and Pence are safe.

The TV series The Last Man on Earth first aired on March 1 2015 with a global virus plot beginning in early 2020. Interesting.

In S03E10 which aired on March 5 2017 the 46th President Pence dies at the age of 61 in this first year of the virus outbreak.

This may very well happen... or it might not. We will see...

TokiEl

Superstar

In the first year of the virus outbreak, Pamela Brinton (Kristen Wiig) and her husband Benjamin (Timothy V. Murphy) are wealthy socalites. As an auction at Pamela's foundation that saves dogs begins, a party guest named Leonard catches the virus. The next day, Pamela's friend Catherine (Laura Dern) and her husband Robert purchase a new underground bunker, while Pamela fears the worst upon learning her maid Christina, as well as Mike Pence and his presidential successors (mostly from Donald Trump's cabinet), have died.

Benjamin soon catches the virus, too, so Pamela escapes with her dog Jeremy to Catherine's house and finds her dead. She then leaves for Catherine's bunker and, over time, bonds with Jeremy and celebrates various holidays. Using a surveillance drone, she investigates life on the outside. Three years later, the drone spots Tandy's group in Malibu, but it stops working when Melissa shoots it (which was depicted at the end of the second season). Pamela chooses to go above ground.

This is just a TV series i know but if you want truths from the TV... then you gotta watch TV series.

That's just how it is. Not saying everything is true but what is presented as fiction is much more true than what is presented as fact.

Anyway this TV series predicted a global virus outbreak in early 2020... and in the 41st episode which aired on March 5 2017 the plot is a global virus outbreak after christmas 2019 which eventually kills the 46th President Pence at the age of 61.

It's also interesting that from this episode which aired on March 5 2017 to the first corona case on December 1 2019 there are 1001 days or nights right. 1001 nights is an islamic compilation of folk tales. And in this episode there is a mini black cube called Alana who function as an artifical intelligence.

So this TV series about a global virus outbreak is connected to islam.

Would islam want Pence and infidels dead ? L0L