THE CONFIRMATION OF DANAS DREAM. SEPTEMBER LOCKDOWN PART 2!

From what I heard, it sounded like the US descended into a civil war in his dreams, the UN stepped in to quell the violence, and he saw foreign troops on the US mainland. It probably is what would happen if the US was to have a civil war. I think it's a likely way for the NWO to end the US empire definitively. That, and hyper inflation of the dollar. Then if you get infrastructure collapsing, massive power outages. China plays a central role in the nwo agenda it seems as well, making the hype of the corona hoax, installing the social systems they want for all other countries etc. The belt and road initiative tying them in with the israeli/saudi plans. Anyone valuable to them in america has already been bought and sold, whether its politics, tech, corporate etc.

I think his dream was showing something real. Things can change as events play out in the physical world. But they sounded like totally clear, cognitive dreams, not fuzzy or hazy projections of the mind. And he sounded honest, I believe that he did have those dreams
I really couldnt have said it better.

Lisa no offence, but if u think trump is the answer to all the problems, it just shows how mislead u are. Hes a lesser evil sure, at least it seems that way, but you're on gods timeline not trump and all signs point to the approaching rapture then tribulation, not another 20 years of birth pains, do you not see the push on coronavirus for what it is, this was a huge leap they took, in gaining more control, they are not going to relinquish the grip of it now, the dissidents will be casualties.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa no offence, but if u think trump is the answer to all the problems, it just shows how mislead u are. Hes a lesser evil sure, at least it seems that way, but you're on gods timeline not trump and all signs point to the approaching rapture then tribulation, not another 20 years of birth pains, do you not see the push on coronavirus for what it is, this was a huge leap they took, in gaining more control, they are not going to relinquish the grip of it now, the dissidents will be casualties.
I’m not offended..and I don’t think trump is the answer to all the problems...but he does have a good track record so far on the economy and other things. He also doesn’t like the lawlessness..so we will have to see what if anything he does about it after re-election because I really feel that the election is holding him back a little as the dems could use any response to crucify him in the media...and he doesn’t need that this close to election time.

I think I do see the virus for what it is this whole entire time.

How can the rapture be approaching when the Jewish temple hasn’t been rebuilt? Its only in the middle of it that we find out who the antichrist is and its after that that the rapture happens...2 Thessalonians 2:1-3.

You don’t know how long the birth pangs will last...I don’t think it will be another 20 years..but I can’t say for sure. The peace deals happening with Israel are pretty historic..but unless those deals have given them the right to build another temple and they‘ve got that spotless red heifer..its all moot. When they get that spotless red heifer...watch out!! They will push to build the temple and then 3.5 years later..be watching for that rapture...up to the wrath of God. I personally think the rapture doesn’t happen until up to the wrath honestly...just like Moses was shut in the ark..the rain began.

I just don’t think its the time yet...more countries have to get on that peace deal...and the peace deal dies with trump...so perhaps that’s God’s real timeline?

TokiEl

Superstar
I just don’t think its the time yet...more countries have to get on that peace deal...and the peace deal dies with trump...so perhaps that’s God’s real timeline?
God's real timeline until the Christ and the antichrist is Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

And according to that timeline the Christ would come on Nisan 33 AD and the antichrist would come on or right after Sept 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

We know or the watchmen know the identity of both... the Christ is Jesus and the antichrist is this pope.

Jesus was cut off but not for himself on Nisan 33 AD... and this pope confirmed a covenant with the UN on Sept 25 2015.

You are waiting for a rebuilt temple and the antichrist to stop animal sacrifices in the middle of the 70th week... but you just didn't understand the Script. That's all.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I think he’s waiting for re-election and who knows..once he’s re-elected will tptb want to keep bank rolling something done to hurt his re-election despite all their bravado of keeping it up past the elections? COVID goes away..businesses reopen some of the rioters can go back to their jobs. And I say that because of Andy Ngo’s tweets also talk about the arrestees occupation..some do have jobs.
It seems that I am right about waiting until he’s re-elected..

Once we win, we'll take care of business': Trump says administration will handle any post-election violence

Karlysymon

Superstar
Or trump is re-elected..the virus disappears and trump quells the rioting..and we have four more years of prosperity?
Funny you should say this because given the OP/thread subject, its déjà vu for me.

Remember a one Mark Taylor? I’ve been thinking of starting a thread to revisit the Trump Prophecies but I’ll just post the stuff in another thread.

Mark Taylor told us that God told him that Trump would be president (which happened) and that his presidency would be all unicorns and rainbows for 8yrs. There’d be incredible prosperity, the jobs would come back and in Trump’s words, America would win so much it would get tired of winning! Except it seems that God didn’t think it important to tell him that 3 years into the presidency, the economy would be in such bad shape that the Feds would need a virus as an excuse for the collapse or the plan to destroy jobs in an effort to overhaul the US economy with AI (humans are biohazards). So between him and the OP, I wonder who is really hearing from God.

Funny you should say this because given the OP/thread subject, its déjà vu for me.

Remember a one Mark Taylor? I’ve been thinking of starting a thread to revisit the Trump Prophecies but I’ll just post the stuff in another thread.

Mark Taylor told us that God told him that Trump would be president (which happened) and that his presidency would be all unicorns and rainbows for 8yrs. There’d be incredible prosperity, the jobs would come back and in Trump’s words, America would win so much it would get tired of winning! Except it seems that God didn’t think it important to tell him that 3 years into the presidency, the economy would be in such bad shape that the Feds would need a virus as an excuse for the collapse or the plan to destroy jobs in an effort to overhaul the US economy with AI (humans are biohazards). So between him and the OP, I wonder who is really hearing from God.
hes not the only one though, theres alot of dreams happening, and some all line up, like an asteroid.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think there is a possible asteroid event before this happens, power outage also, which would make the army mobilising impossible.
From what I heard, it sounded like the US descended into a civil war in his dreams, the UN stepped in to quell the violence, and he saw foreign troops on the US mainland. It probably is what would happen if the US was to have a civil war. I think it's a likely way for the NWO to end the US empire definitively. That, and hyper inflation of the dollar. Then if you get infrastructure collapsing, massive power outages. China plays a central role in the nwo agenda it seems as well, making the hype of the corona hoax, installing the social systems they want for all other countries etc. The belt and road initiative tying them in with the israeli/saudi plans. Anyone valuable to them in america has already been bought and sold, whether its politics, tech, corporate etc.

I think his dream was showing something real. Things can change as events play out in the physical world. But they sounded like totally clear, cognitive dreams, not fuzzy or hazy projections of the mind. And he sounded honest, I believe that he did have those dreams
This is what has been informing my opinion.
Feel free to read these but I didn’t see anything about foreign troops on US soil. If that was the plan to deal with the planned chaos, the legal loophole would have been reported on and relentlessly pushed in our faces inorder to get the public acclimated to it (just like they did with the Insurrection Act months ago). I don’t think there are constitutional or legal parameters that permit foreign troops to engage in policing or military activities on US soil.

If someone thinks that Newsweek or MSN are bs'ing, the journalist, Bill Arkin, has his own website where he delves into the CONPLANS.

If anyone still doubts Mr. Arkin, they are free to check the DOD's own coronavirus response plans. Some of them are still classified though.

All this shows that the US military is capable of handling civil disturbances and Trump has demonstrated that he can declare martial law in a heartbeat...afterall, he is a president of law and order.. Besides, they have the tech. (@polymoog said in the Minnesota thread that there is a reason the police held off on using their crowd control weaponry against rioters, such as the LRAD. Which means their superiors are just waiting for the right time to deploy their toys.]

Putting these DOD directives into effect, early this year, was all done under the guise of coronavirus even though they know the disease isn’t deadly and as I’ve said before, they did so for another reason(s) other than coronavirus. One of those protocols is DSCA (defense support for civil authorities) under which internment of civilians would fall. Again, all this is legal. So the military is already well positioned to do that rather than some foreign troops.

Now, the obvious question here is; would everyone in the military go along? Ofcourse not. But it seems to me that there are back up plans. One is Operation Legend. Those Federal agents/police will be deployed to do the dirty work if others won’t fall in line.

Second, the recent article in the Atlantic about Trump calling fallen soldiers “suckers/losers”, I believe, was “saved” and published at this particular point in time in order to split/divide loyalties in the military. They’ve already done it with the civilians…think Rittenhouse. You only have to agitate both sides and pit them against each other in an epic clash.

In addition to the planned chaos and response prepared, we also have to consider the plans to “re-imagine” policing in the US. There are plans to re-imagine policing by federalizing it, some suggest under the Dept. of Health. Which is a decades long plan to incarcerate people “because mental health”. They cannot do this unless they unleash so much chaos so that the local police is rendered useless and they swoop in with their ready-made solutions. Which is why Operation Legend is being touted as a success (Lisa posted an article on that). All this has to be done before UN troops show up as a police force on CONUS but I guess re-imagining policing segues into this. Hence, continuing to perpetuate the narrative of foreign troops interning American citizens is a very nice deflection from all these plans.

So I will be waiting and watching to see if that part of Pastor Dana’s dream will come true. If it doesn’t, I will then have an idea or two about the source of his dreams. So help mine skepticism. Iam just sick and tired of people lying to us or are just outright intelligence assets/plants, whose job is to disseminate and provide cover for TPTB agendas within the Christian body. Whether those agendas are foreign policy or domestic policy…of which the current subject is domestic policy.

The other consistent thread that pops up in these dreams/visions of these “men of God” that are popularized is that half of the prediction pans out, the other half doesn’t pan out.

Lisa

Superstar

I was on another site that thought that God had sent trump to us. I am not of that mind myself. I don’t know how trump won except he said he wanted to make America great again...considering the president before him wanted America to be the loser country he thought America was..maybe that’s what the real difference was? People didn’t want to have nothing and no opportunities anymore..so trump looked good. I didn’t know how he was going to do the things he said he was..but he did them.

So..to me that will win him the White House again...people will expect big things..but then again I think trump is up to that challenge...he’d have to be to still want the job after all this. People like law and order and want law and order...even black people. He might also get the police vote this time around since the dems want to do away with the police. Winning an election is a hard thing to do since you have to attract a wide range of people to vote for you..but it seems the dems this time only want the criminal element of society..and they aren’t a majority.

God doesn’t tell us everything..anyway. Faith not sight no matter what happens.

Helioform

Star
Come on man that asteroid is less than 10 meters long. If it fell here it would rapidly disintegrate in the atmosphere. Sure there is an asteroid event coming but focusing on small stuff like this just creates hysteria for nothing.

Feel free to read these but I didn’t see anything about foreign troops on US soil. If that was the plan to deal with the planned chaos, the legal loophole would have been reported on and relentlessly pushed in our faces inorder to get the public acclimated to it (just like they did with the Insurrection Act months ago). I don’t think there are constitutional or legal parameters that permit foreign troops to engage in policing or military activities on US soil.

If someone thinks that Newsweek or MSN are bs'ing, the journalist, Bill Arkin, has his own website where he delves into the CONPLANS.

If anyone still doubts Mr. Arkin, they are free to check the DOD's own coronavirus response plans. Some of them are still classified though.

All this shows that the US military is capable of handling civil disturbances and Trump has demonstrated that he can declare martial law in a heartbeat...afterall, he is a president of law and order.. Besides, they have the tech. (@polymoog said in the Minnesota thread that there is a reason the police held off on using their crowd control weaponry against rioters, such as the LRAD. Which means their superiors are just waiting for the right time to deploy their toys.]

Putting these DOD directives into effect, early this year, was all done under the guise of coronavirus even though they know the disease isn’t deadly and as I’ve said before, they did so for another reason(s) other than coronavirus. One of those protocols is DSCA (defense support for civil authorities) under which internment of civilians would fall. Again, all this is legal. So the military is already well positioned to do that rather than some foreign troops.

Now, the obvious question here is; would everyone in the military go along? Ofcourse not. But it seems to me that there are back up plans. One is Operation Legend. Those Federal agents/police will be deployed to do the dirty work if others won’t fall in line.

Second, the recent article in the Atlantic about Trump calling fallen soldiers “suckers/losers”, I believe, was “saved” and published at this particular point in time in order to split/divide loyalties in the military. They’ve already done it with the civilians…think Rittenhouse. You only have to agitate both sides and pit them against each other in an epic clash.

In addition to the planned chaos and response prepared, we also have to consider the plans to “re-imagine” policing in the US. There are plans to re-imagine policing by federalizing it, some suggest under the Dept. of Health. Which is a decades long plan to incarcerate people “because mental health”. They cannot do this unless they unleash so much chaos so that the local police is rendered useless and they swoop in with their ready-made solutions. Which is why Operation Legend is being touted as a success (Lisa posted an article on that). All this has to be done before UN troops show up as a police force on CONUS but I guess re-imagining policing segues into this. Hence, continuing to perpetuate the narrative of foreign troops interning American citizens is a very nice deflection from all these plans.

So I will be waiting and watching to see if that part of Pastor Dana’s dream will come true. If it doesn’t, I will then have an idea or two about the source of his dreams. So help mine skepticism. Iam just sick and tired of people lying to us or are just outright intelligence assets/plants, whose job is to disseminate and provide cover for TPTB agendas within the Christian body. Whether those agendas are foreign policy or domestic policy…of which the current subject is domestic policy.

The other consistent thread that pops up in these dreams/visions of these “men of God” that are popularized is that half of the prediction pans out, the other half doesn’t pan out.
I take prophetic visions over this, I could give you prophetic visions and you could peice together what may transpire, Gods people have been given a key hole into the future, we just dont know the exact way it is going to transpire.

Black outs? or an event like an asteroid/earthquake would stop the military being mobilized.

UN Peacekeepers on the ground is reminiscent of something like rwanda, they are only "peacekeepers" suggesting another conflict is occuring far beyond, a dispute

Last edited:
Come on man that asteroid is less than 10 meters long. If it fell here it would rapidly disintegrate in the atmosphere. Sure there is an asteroid event coming but focusing on small stuff like this just creates hysteria for nothing.
The only reason I posted is because there has been somewhat of a red herring around september 23rd, a few " prophets " have noted this 22nd/23/24 possibly as significant.

but duly noted.

the guy literally predicted a coin shortage

hes predicted the resurgance of the virus specifically in september as when part 2 of lockdowns would shift, as they did in march.

this man is hearing from the lord.

These are incredible times.

lemme ask u a question...

u know sodom, and nineveh, all couldnt conceive of there great nation falling right? but how full does the cup of iniquity have to get before great judgement comes upon it? and how long does the USA really have left, make no mistake judgement is upon the U.S. and the world, the abortions and sex trafficking, the murders, drugs, the culture, is the cup becoming full?

Dont make the mistake of thinking this can never happen, how much do you believe your Bible?

Karlysymon

Superstar
I take prophetic visions over this, I could give you prophetic visions and you could peice together what may transpire, Gods people have been given a key hole into the future, we just dont know the exact way it is going to transpire.
Okay...
Black outs? or an event like an asteroid/earthquake would stop the military being mobilized.
Are you sure about this??? Whenever there is a disaster, FEMA is the agency that responds, so with what you are saying, iam supposed to believe that somehow the military won't be able to mobilize but yet FEMA will be able to have its act together to respond in disaster zones?

UN Peacekeepers on the ground is reminiscent of something like rwanda, they are only "peacekeepers" suggesting another conflict is occuring far beyond, a dispute
I honestly don't get the hang-up that people have with the whole UN troops thing. I've shown you evidence of the moves that the military made. They've positioned themselves to respond to mass civil disturbance. Like i said, if TPTB planned to use UN troops in any shape or form, the press would talk about it to acclimate the public to that idea. I haven't seen anything in that regard. To me, it is great dinsifo/diversion for both civilians and members of the military.

Iam waiting and watching and if it doesn't happen within 6mths to a year from now, i won't be surprised because it will be deja vu for me.

lemme ask u a question...

u know sodom, and nineveh, all couldnt conceive of there great nation falling right? but how full does the cup of iniquity have to get before great judgement comes upon it? and how long does the USA really have left, make no mistake judgement is upon the U.S. and the world, the abortions and sex trafficking, the murders, drugs, the culture, is the cup becoming full?

Dont make the mistake of thinking this can never happen, how much do you believe your Bible?
Iam a christian and i believe my Bible a million%. Iam just tired of charlatans and intelligence assets doing their masters' bidding within the Christian community.

America is LONG past it's prime (empires have an average lifespan of 250yrs, there's not many years left to make 250). It is my belief that it's political power will greatly wane but it's soft power won't.
These events that happen, whether that be 9/11 or what has been planned for the months ahead, happen for the sole reason of transforming America and subsequently the world. Iam positive that the America that emerges in 2021 and beyond will far different than the one people knew in 2019. And i even said it in the random thread that the America people knew was last seen December 2019.

Another thing he saw was hyper inflation of the dollar. When the corona hype started, I don’t think many people know but a massive change was made to banking regulation. While before, we had the system of fractional reserve banking. What this means is that the bank only has to reserve 10% of what it loans out. If the bank has 10 dollars, it can loan out 90. That 90 dollars doesn’t even exist, but they can create it out of thin air with loans. That non existent money is then redeposited in the bank, and they can loan out 90 percent of it again, and again, and again.

they made that LESS regulated in March. A bank can have zero dollars in reserve, it can not have a cent to its name, and write billion dollar loans into existence. Hyperinflation is going to happen. A bubble is going to burst that has been building since 1945. In 2008 we saw the real estate bubble pop. This will be an everything bubble, a bubble of all markets. There’s no telling what will happen when that sort of crash happens.

Karlysymon

Superstar
A bubble is going to burst that has been building since 1945. In 2008 we saw the real estate bubble pop. This will be an everything bubble, a bubble of all markets. There’s no telling what will happen when that sort of crash happens.
Did you forget about this?(You liked his post, so i guess you watched the second video? At the 17th mark she says...)
.....Apparently, the bubble already was beginning to burst last august/september.
So it stands to reason that they used the excuse of coronavirus to print the 6.2trillion dollars out of thin air.

The stock market crash is inevitable before the year is out.

Okay...

Are you sure about this??? Whenever there is a disaster, FEMA is the agency that responds, so with what you are saying, iam supposed to believe that somehow the military won't be able to mobilize but yet FEMA will be able to have its act together to respond in disaster zones?

I honestly don't get the hang-up that people have with the whole UN troops thing. I've shown you evidence of the moves that the military made. They've positioned themselves to respond to mass civil disturbance. Like i said, if TPTB planned to use UN troops in any shape or form, the press would talk about it to acclimate the public to that idea. I haven't seen anything in that regard. To me, it is great dinsifo/diversion for both civilians and members of the military.

Iam waiting and watching and if it doesn't happen within 6mths to a year from now, i won't be surprised because it will be deja vu for me.

Iam a christian and i believe my Bible a million%. Iam just tired of charlatans and intelligence assets doing their masters' bidding within the Christian community.

America is LONG past it's prime (empires have an average lifespan of 250yrs, there's not many years left to make 250). It is my belief that it's political power will greatly wane but it's soft power won't.
These events that happen, whether that be 9/11 or what has been planned for the months ahead, happen for the sole reason of transforming America and subsequently the world. Iam positive that the America that emerges in 2021 and beyond will far different than the one people knew in 2019. And i even said it in the random thread that the America people knew was last seen December 2019.
How can Fema mobilize if there is civil unrest on a mass scale and the government is divided? What is what happens in third world countries when there is skirmishes between different factions usually another more powerful army takes advantage of the disorganisation and dissent. It happens all the time, the U.S.A has subverted its own country, its the same method they used in the middle east. You are being very skeptical fair enough, but you are acting like, what is happening now, is the same as what is going to happen after/during the election its not. Its going to get alot worse. When the issues compound I think you will find it will be alot harder than it has been before to send fema, military etc.

Now the U.N blue helmets arent a big deal? The U.S. cant deal with there own issues, and this isnt a big deal? Look at the countries they arent in because its not that bad, then think about the countries they have to intervene in, and tell me thats not bad, for an American outlook.

I think similar to your pre trib stance, this isnt the outcome u want, tbh nobody wants it. But Ill follow where the truth leads, you cannot be keeping tabs on the dreams, because theres about 100 people having similar dreams at least to do with asteroids and the rapture, and I dont believe they are all "intelligent officers". Gods tryna send us a message, its upto u if u want to listen to it.

A Freeman

Superstar
It tells us in the Book of Daniel that during this time of trouble we are currently in, that the power of the U.S. and U.K. will gradually be weakened until they are overcome, as punishment for not keeping The Law (see the last part of Daniel 12:7 below).

Daniel 12
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.
12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
12:6 And [one] said to the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, How long [shall it be to] the end of these wonders?
12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.
12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]?
12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and "sealed" till the time of the end.
12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days (ended on 22/April/1948).
12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou

Revelation 11:3-7
11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 These are the two "Olive" trees, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.

For any who may be struggling with the truth that the Two Witnesses are, in fact, Two NATIONS, please consider that there are only two nations that have translated, published, printed and carried the Bible around the world: the U.S. and U.K.

Once this is properly understood, the prophecies about the weakening of these two nations, and the rest of the Israelite nations (Commonwealth countries, Ireland, Gibraltar and the Baltic and Scandinavian states), should shed some light on what we are now seeing, with the ever increasing police state measures made possible by this planned CV-BS scam.

In truth this weakening has been happening for decades, accelerating rapidly since 9/11. That's why we're seeing Russian and Chinese military technology (e.g. hypersonic missiles, the S300, S400, S500, etc. missile defense systems, better jets, better subs, etc.) fly right past the U.S. military, which spends more on defense than Russia and China combined. The U.S. -- even with the U.K. and all of its allies (which are dwindling) -- CANNOT win a war against Russia or China, much less against their combined military strength.

So if you're part of the "we're #1" crowd in America, you are about to find out what it means to be in deep #2.