The coming crash of Golden gate Bridge

Red Rose

Established
Yeah I've created a thread on this and most people don't believe it. As you see, it has not come down but I am on the lookout for something on that bridge.

Vixy

Star
Yeah I saw that video clip of a demon holding the bridge and making it collapse at any sec. Eery asf!

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Can someone bring me up to speed on what's supposed to be happening and why? No videos, please. Just the highlights.
Gemrratroa and numerology brought in the importance of august 11. The name golden gate got connected to something in ancien Egypt that fell in toghether with the numerology. Predictive programming about the bridge being destroyed.

I'm on movile, can't extend myself1

Dalit

Star
Gemrratroa and numerology brought in the importance of august 11. The name golden gate got connected to something in ancien Egypt that fell in toghether with the numerology. Predictive programming about the bridge being destroyed.

Also there is a video from Shaking My Head productions connecting predictive programming from 6 movies and even the Stranger Things 11 and 8 sisters to show that something ominous could happen to the GG Bridge yesterday. Also tied Tish B'Av into it. Destruction of the Golden Gate (also a gate in Jerusalem) on 8/11. Nothing happened, of course, just a bunch of entertainment and speculation.

Vixy

Star
I still feel it's eery bc this is the sort of thing they'd use to take focus of all these 15 arrests having been made of the elite.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@Vixy to me epstein's suicide was a desesperation move. I've seen lots of comments like "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this is too weird". Lots of eyebrows were raised, maybe they couldn't seize the opportunity because they are to busy trying to hide their trails.

But i'm personally inclined to believe that something did happened at the outlands festival, at the Golden Gate park. Paul Simon sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water" at the last day of festival, 8/11, so maybe something is ought to happen to san francisco bay's general area, the bridge acting as a beacon to something. Well, check the sheer ammount of suicides happening there.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've seen lots of comments like "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this is too weird".
I think those comments are reinforcing the idea that critical thinking=conspiracy theorizing. In the last 10 days, the media's favorite words have been "terrorism" and "conspiracies". Even the Chinese authorities got in on the act by claiming that the protesters at the Hong Kong airport are engaging in terrorism. Questioning anomalies in any occurrence shouldn't be dubbed conspiracy theorizing. Problem is, the media is saying it and most are repeating it..."iam not a conspiracy theorist but..."

Vixy

Star
@Vixy to me epstein's suicide was a desesperation move. I've seen lots of comments like "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this is too weird". Lots of eyebrows were raised, maybe they couldn't seize the opportunity because they are to busy trying to hide their trails.

But I'm personally inclined to believe that something did happened at the outlands festival, at the Golden Gate park. Paul Simon sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water" at the last day of festival, 8/11, so maybe something is ought to happen to san francisco bay's general area, the bridge acting as a beacon to something. Well, check the sheer ammount of suicides happening there.
Yeah the suicides have been going on for decades. The documentary "The bridge" brought it up around 2005. It's so bad they have extra security to bring down the jumpers and have put up fences and signs. Considering whats going on in San fran too, one understands. Sooo soo many feel helpless. Everything created by the elite.

But Trump's moving it along now. 15 arrests thanks to Epsteins book, hehe! The sheeple are being awokened thanks to the case and as you say taking out epstein in full daylight was epicly desperate, they're shook.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@Vixy there was a guy called William P. Filmor who was the presidente of the Golden Gate Bridge and Highway district... there is few sources about this exactly, but it seems it was the guys who proposed the bridge building. Oh, and he was a grandmaster of the scottish rite, just saying.

What exactly is happening in San Francisco? I've seen a netflix series "The Chronicles of the City" something that was full of lgbt stuff. It was so lustsopervo that reminded me of the guys I used to hang out back then. It seems that the general air of san Francisco is different

Red Rose

Established
Yes, there is so much predictive programming about the bridge it is ridiculous not to see what is going on.

Dalit

Star
I’m still unsure exactly what is supposed to be going on.
See my post above. It had to do with Tish B'Av being on 8/11 and 8/11 being in the media and entertainment. It was a prediction that didn't happen, that something was going to go down this past Sunday on the Golden Gate Bridge. I found it interesting, yet when nothing happened, treated it like a false prophecy.

Dalit

Star
@Dalit I really think that something unseen has happened. Some kind of ritual or something at outlands festival
Something big could still be happening, maybe even for next 8/11. You're probably right that it was more spiritual or occult (as in unseen). I was expecting a bridge explosion via all the internet hoopla about it or a storming of the Golden Gate in Jerusalem. It seemed rather anticlimactic.

Vytas

Star

And people decided it's about literal golden bridge somewhere just because ? There are two gates, golden and silver and neither of them are literal...If it's funny for me I imagine how they are laughing...There are no enough facepalms in universe...