The coming crash of Golden gate Bridge

Vixy

Star
And people decided it's about literal golden bridge somewhere just because ? There are two gates, golden and silver and neither of them are literal...If it's funny for me I imagine how they are laughing...There are no enough facepalms in universe...
Pretty cocky considering just how crazy and unpredictable not to mention pure EVIL these beasts are for so called humans. You DO know what kind we're dealing with? They torture infants for FUN and drugs. They have intercorse with INFANTS... They took down monuments killing people in 9/11 not to mention the millions by now kids, who they've killed over the years and all the people who wouldnt have to die if they gave them access to the right medical care and didnt keep that knowledge and technology to themselves.

They're guilty of GENOCIDE over hundreds of years and you think they wont take down a bridge? I'm almost laughing if it wasn't so bad.. A bridge for them with hundreds of people on....is NOTHING! They'd do it laughing while toasting an evening cocktail.

Vytas

Star
Pretty cocky considering just how crazy and unpredictable not to mention pure EVIL these beasts are for so called humans. You DO know what kind we're dealing with? They torture infants for FUN and drugs. They have intercorse with INFANTS... They took down monuments killing people in 9/11 not to mention the millions by now kids, who they've killed over the years and all the people who wouldnt have to die if they gave them access to the right medical care and didnt keep that knowledge and technology to themselves.

They're guilty of GENOCIDE over hundreds of years and you think they wont take down a bridge? I'm almost laughing if it wasn't so bad.. A bridge for them with hundreds of people on....is NOTHING! They'd do it laughing while toasting an evening cocktail.
If @Mr.Anderson is correct and that's where this info is from, it has nothing to do with any literal bridges, I'm not saying they couldn't...

Stephania

Star
You all have to learn the basics difference between predicted and false be predicted lol. They use that same thing you make us look stupid