The "Coming" Class System

Karlysymon

Superstar
Looks like the site has gone dead...and i hadn't read everything :(
Oh well, atleast they gave us leads to work with. The information is always out there and while it can't all be found in a public dossier with neatly outlined bullet points, the different bits and pieces can be collected to form a big picture.

Karlysymon

Superstar

"The prime minister of China, Li Keqiang, recently announced that the country will introduce a strict digital-ID system later this year. Of course, the idea of China making digital IDs mandatory should shock no one.

After all, China is a country that monitors its citizens’ every move, every message, every utterance, and every purchase. Having lived in the country for the best part of two years, I’m surprised that it took the Chinese Communist Party this long to roll out digital IDs.

What if the United States, supposedly the land of the free, was to go down the very same path? As Reclaim the Net recently reported, Democrat Rep. Bill Foster, currently running for reelection in Illinois' new 11th Congressional District, is pushing a bipartisan bill that would, if signed, make digital IDs a reality in America. According to Reclaim, the bill looks set to be approved by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.

The summary of the bill notes that it would create an "Improving Digital Identity Task Force to establish a government-wide effort to develop secure methods for governmental agencies to validate identity attributes to protect the privacy and security of individuals and support reliable, interoperable digital identity verification in the public and private sectors.”

Who will be a part of the force? For starters, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The DHS will “award grants to states to upgrade systems that provide drivers' licenses or other types of identity credentials to support the development of highly secure, interoperable state systems that enable digital identity verification.” Remember the DHS’s currently on-pause Disinformation Governance Board? More scope for the panopticon, more light shining in on you, the citizen."

Karlysymon

Superstar
Something to think about:

At the World Government Summit, Dr. Pippa Malmgreen said that in her opinion we are going to need a digital constitution of human rights if we are going to have digital money.

Obviously, because the digital system is going to open us up to ALOT of abuse.

Needs to be reposted.

txskeptic

Rookie
He claims the bill is a fraud, and he could have easily killed it, yet instead he chose to be the 50th vote to pass it.

Me thinks it's Sanders who's the fraud.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
September always seems like a favorite time for market volatility. Lehman collapse & the Repo crisis both happened in september, so we'll have to wait and see what happens this time around. Other people have speculated that the crash is scheduled for december. Regardless of our date with destiny, we were given advance warning:

Gideon: "They're getting ready for the big dance. The crash."

Bill: September, right?

Gideon: "Very likely. When they pull the plug, Bill, it will be like 2008 all over again but one hundred times worse. It's going to sneak up on everyone"

Bill: America gets hit the hardest?

Gideon: Yes, the United States is ground zero. The cabal wants it burned to the ground. I would not have us doing any of this if we were there, we would have to get out first. Then Europe will crumble and the rest of the dominoes will fall."

Bill: Everything we're saying about this collapse is being confirmed and validated by other sources all the time, constantly.

Gideon: "Of course. There are very credible people paying attention and they know exactly wants coming, they see it."

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Amazingly, this is a thread from 2021. It contains valuable information on this subject and worth going through...for those interested. Some material has already been posted on page 1 such as the 2019 financial bigwig meeting at Jackson Hole. Indeed the CSRQ-SM stuff isn't a conspiracy theory.

Jackson Hole connects to Dick Cheney... but dont worry because his Caucasian, Rupublican, gay millionaire daughter is supposed to offer a "liberal/leftist/progressive" alternative? To what?

September always seems like a favorite time for market volatility. Lehman collapse & the Repo crisis both happened in september, so we'll have to wait and see what happens this time around. Other people have speculated that the crash is scheduled for december. Regardless of our date with destiny, we were given advance warning:

Gideon: "They're getting ready for the big dance. The crash."

Bill: September, right?

Gideon: "Very likely. When they pull the plug, Bill, it will be like 2008 all over again but one hundred times worse. It's going to sneak up on everyone"

Bill: America gets hit the hardest?

Gideon: Yes, the United States is ground zero. The cabal wants it burned to the ground. I would not have us doing any of this if we were there, we would have to get out first. Then Europe will crumble and the rest of the dominoes will fall."

Bill: Everything we're saying about this collapse is being confirmed and validated by other sources all the time, constantly.

Gideon: "Of course. There are very credible people paying attention and they know exactly wants coming, they see it."
I guess we'll see if they are right when September comes. I am sensing a lot of fear mongering from these guys though. So that people panic and send them at least 5k to become class S.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I found this article interesting because it reminded me of something that i read in the Oculum material....that this financial software or platform will be closed off to the public and even the best hackers won't be able to access it.

"Those remarks were greeted with dismay by many cryptocurrency devotees who imagine some form of blockchain to be at the heart of any digital currency system. But the Bank of England’s views in this respect echo the findings of The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Digital Currency Initiative (DCI). Their “Project Hamilton” Phase 1 executive summary notes that they found "a distributed ledger operating under the jurisdiction of different actors was not needed to achieve our goals."

In plain English they said that no blockchain is needed to implement a CBDC. What’s more, they said that a distributed ledger did not match the "trust assumptions in Project Hamilton's approach" which assumes that the platform would be administered by a central actor (eg, a central bank) and they found that even when run under the control of such a single actor, the architecture creates "performance bottlenecks".

Furthermore, in this clip, Catherine Austin Fitts believes that there'll be no way to know if it is your national central bank that's managing your account or that it is all controlled from a central point.

I found this article interesting because it reminded me of something that i read in the Oculum material....that this financial software or platform will be closed off to the public and even the best hackers won't be able to access it.

"Those remarks were greeted with dismay by many cryptocurrency devotees who imagine some form of blockchain to be at the heart of any digital currency system. But the Bank of England’s views in this respect echo the findings of The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Digital Currency Initiative (DCI). Their “Project Hamilton” Phase 1 executive summary notes that they found "a distributed ledger operating under the jurisdiction of different actors was not needed to achieve our goals."

In plain English they said that no blockchain is needed to implement a CBDC. What’s more, they said that a distributed ledger did not match the "trust assumptions in Project Hamilton's approach" which assumes that the platform would be administered by a central actor (eg, a central bank) and they found that even when run under the control of such a single actor, the architecture creates "performance bottlenecks".

Furthermore, in this clip, Catherine Austin Fitts believes that there'll be no way to know if it is your national central bank that's managing your account or that it is all controlled from a central point.
Oh believe me no computerized system is unhackable. If you understand how it works, you can hack it. Humans make mistakes too so there is always a flaw.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Oh believe me no computerized system is unhackable. If you understand how it works, you can hack it. Humans make mistakes too so there is always a flaw.
I agree. Iam a firm believer in the idea that as long as man remains a flawed being, his "creations" will always be inherently flawed. There is no castle wall that cannot be broken into, there is no armour without a chink. It's simply impossible for imperfect man to create a perfect system or bestow perfection on anything.

We'll have to wait and see how everything progresses. Iam sure people will try to take out the grid...everything requires electricity to function...but TPTB have free energy mechanisms to circumvent that and keep the surveillance grid up & running. Either way, even natural mechanisms can be manipulated and their own system isn't immune to outside forces like a CME/solar flare. Anyway, we all have a front row seat to this movie so let's watch and wait.

One thing for sure everyone on VC forum automatically put in restricted class. They probably will have special concentration camp just for us. What about the person who is running whatever this is? Will he be sovereign class and come by occasionally to teach us more how Satan ruined our lives? I guess by then we won't need to look at all the one eye pictures anymore. God only knows what will happen to Britney Spears? Maybe they will have Poppy stop by on Sundays and read the Bible to us? All kinds of possibilities and none of them good.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
But to hear a sizeable portion of posters here... Putins the new savior... the new Trump, fighting pedos, zionists and NWO all at once...
I'll add that if we are waking up to a universal/world currency after the Reset, it all becomes a moot point. The facade that Putin is some sort of savior will fade away.
One thing for sure everyone on VC forum automatically put in restricted class. They probably will have special concentration camp just for us. What about the person who is running whatever this is? Will he be sovereign class and come by occasionally to teach us more how Satan ruined our lives? I guess by then we won't need to look at all the one eye pictures anymore. God only knows what will happen to Britney Spears? Maybe they will have Poppy stop by on Sundays and read the Bible to us? All kinds of possibilities and none of them good.
Your silly hooker jokes will make the dreary days in the concentration camp pass by quickly. :)

I don't think much of (legitimate) alt-media will survive after the Reset...with programmable currency, anything is possible and people will have their social scores to worry about.