The "Coming" Class System

Karlysymon

Superstar
"Coming" in quotes because it looks like the infrastructure is already in place, it only awaits a "good crisis" that won't be wasted. I'd posted a video of theirs in a couple of threads but now that i've read quite abit of what's posted on their website, iam very intrigued and i thought the whole thing deserves a thread. The purpose of the thread is mainly to post corroboration that TPTB have filtered through MSM. Iam intrigued by the material on their site and if people see bits and pieces of information in MSM that corroborates the Oculum material, then maybe people will take it more seriously.

C- Common Class
Amount of accounts: 7.1 Billion or 95.5% of humans (approximate)

Covid vaccination required: Yes

Booster shots required: Yes (2 or more)

Monthly USDR stipend: $1,000.00

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $5,000 USDR net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $1,000 USDR)

Carbon score: Yes (restricts travel and food consumption; 1 is lowest and best, 500 is highest and worst).

S – Sovereign Class

Amount of accounts: 7-8 Million or 0.1% of humans (approximate)

Covid vaccination required: No

Booster shots required: No

Monthly USDR stipend: N/A

Asset limitations: No (no maximum or ceiling for total net worth)

Account limitations: No (bank account has no limit)

Carbon score: No (no score is calculated or enforced)

R – Restricted

Amount of accounts: 250 Million or 3.36% of humans (approximate)

Booster shots required: Yes (3 or more)

Monthly USDR Stipend: $500.00

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $1,000 net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $500 USDR)

Carbon score: Yes (restricts travel and food consumption; 1 is lowest and best, 500 is highest and worst).

Q – Quarantined

Amount of accounts: 75 Million or 1% of humans (approximate)

Booster shots required: Yes (5 or more)

Monthly USDR Per Month: $250.00

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $500 net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $250 USDR)

Each class also contains separate screens for fines, demerits, penalties and so on, as well as sections for rewards for good behaviour.

Sovereign accounts do not have these variables, though they appear to contain a separate module for certain benefits, such as vacations, golf club memberships and so on.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
So the "Sovereign" class will be exempt from mandatory gene-editing shots. Since the vaccine rollout, that template has already been laid, so why should it change after the Reset? No wonder politicians callously pushed for lockdowns and the green agenda because they know they'll be "free" of it all on the "other side". Then again, there are politicians and celebrities who genuinely fell for the propaganda and took the shots, even though they are classed as Sovereign...so i guess Covid was indeed an IQ test afterall.

1659043513237.png
July 2021
December 2021

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
From the very beginning, many voices within alt-media did say that mandatory vaccines will eventually be tied to your UBI & digital ID. None of that has yet happened because the RESET button hasn't been pressed. Nevertheless, this development does seem to corroborate what will be required of the Common, Restricted & Quarantined classes. I wonder how the legal challenges to this, after the Reset, will play out.

Summary of Policies in the Fiscal Year 2023 Health and Human Services Budget Request

"The Biden administration also proposes to expand the Vaccines for Children (VAC) program, while creating a new Vaccines for Adults (VFA) program. The FY 2023 Budget proposes that the VAC expand services to include all children under the age of 19 enrolled in the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). VFA would be the generation of a new mandatory federal program that would provide uninsured adults with access to recommended vaccines at no cost."

"Coming" in quotes because it looks like the infrastructure is already in place, only awaiting a "good crisis" that won't be wasted. I'd posted a video of theirs in a couple of threads but now that i've read quite abit of what's posted on their website, iam very intrigued and i thought the whole thing deserves a thread. The purpose of the thread is mainly to post corroboration that TPTB have filtered through MSM. Iam intrigued by the material on their site and if people see bits and pieces of information in MSM that corroborates the Oculum material, then maybe people will take it more seriously.

C- Common Class
Amount of accounts: 7.1 Billion or 95.5% of humans (approximate)

Booster shots required: Yes (2 or more)

Monthly USDR stipend: $1,000.00

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $5,000 USDR net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $1,000 USDR)

S – Sovereign Class

Amount of accounts: 7-8 Million or 0.1% of humans (approximate)

Covid vaccination required: No

Booster shots required: No

Monthly USDR stipend: N/A

Asset limitations: No (no maximum or ceiling for total net worth)

Account limitations: No (bank account has no limit)

Carbon score: No (no score is calculated or enforced)

R – Restricted

Amount of accounts: 250 Million or 3.36% of humans (approximate)

Booster shots required: Yes (3 or more)

Monthly USDR Stipend: $500.00

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $1,000 net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $500 USDR)

Q – Quarantined

Amount of accounts: 75 Million or 1% of humans (approximate)

Booster shots required: Yes (5 or more)

Monthly USDR Per Month: $250.00

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $500 net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $250 USDR)

Each class also contains separate screens for fines, demerits, penalties and so on, as well as sections for rewards for good behaviour.

Sovereign accounts do not have these variables, though they appear to contain a separate module for certain benefits, such as vacations, golf club memberships and so on.
That site is very interesting. Mentions Jordan Peterson, David Wilcock, Alex Jones, Q...

Karlysymon

Superstar
That site is very interesting. Mentions Jordan Peterson, David Wilcock, Alex Jones, Q...

You like Paul Joseph Watson and he's Sovereign, even moving his assets into the new currency. Those interested in alt-media personalities should read these links.

Karlysymon

Superstar
We know what the shots are doing to people (infertility and brain damage), so this means that since the other classes will have mandatory vaccines, eventually they will be incapable of procreation and freewill/independent thought/rebellion. The 7-8 million Sovereigns will be the only ones to perpetuate the race....to say nothing of the genetic defects that they may carry. Again, the splitting of the human race was openly talked about years ago.

Karlysymon

Superstar

FAQ – Questions about the Financial Reset & CSRQ-SM software

What is the Financial Reset?
It is a restructuring of the world’s financial system. It will transition the world from a multi-currency capitalistic system to a one-currency centrally controlled system.

When will it happen?
Between four to six months from now and no later than 2024. It appears the timetable to initiate it has been moved up, and we expect it to happen sooner rather than later.

Can it be prevented?
It is unlikely. The CSRQ-SM software and USDR currency system is now nearly completed, and will be brought online once the financial collapse occurs. The public is essentially powerless to stop the coming coordinated events unless a mass awakening takes place.

What does the CSRQ-SM software do?

It manages both social credit scoring and banking transactions. More information can be found here, Gideon’s story and Gideon’s interview. Facts about CSRQ-SM’s class system can be found here. Bill’s Daily Intel Drop’s also provide critical information, and we recommend reading each entry. It may be helpful to open each link into a new browser window and read through them, one by one.

What is the “class” system in the CSRQ-SM software?
There are four classes, Common, Restricted and Quarantined – and Sovereign.
The first three comprise 99% of humanity. They will all have strict limits on the assets you may own and require mandatory vaccination. They will all have a social and carbon credit score, and all will receive heavy penalties and fines for behaviour that is not approved. The system is similar to China’s social credit scoring system, but more robust and stringent.
The Sovereign class comprises less than 1% of humanity. Sovereigns do not have any restrictions of any kind, and they are not required to receive vaccinations of any kind. They do not have social or carbon scores they must adhere to.

How do I know what class I’m in?
If you are a truth-seeker, voted for Trump or have explored any conspiracies on the Internet in your lifetime, at any point, then it is a high likelihood that you are in the Restricted or Quarantined class.
If your political views are more moderate, you have voted for Democrats in the past, and rarely explore alternative media, then you may be Common class.

Who is behind this software and the Financial Reset?
The World Economic Forum, the IMF, numerous central banks and countless leaders and nations. Various groups, from Freemasons, Jesuits, Jewish mystics and so-called Illuminati secret societies are also involved in varying capacities. They are controlled by a larger group whose name is not allowed to be published on the Internet without immediate censorship; as a result, little information is known about it.

Will every nation on Earth use it?
Nearly all nations will use it, with some exceptions. It appears North Korea and some African nations will not initially use the system, but documentation shows they will eventually join it. Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba and a few island nations in the Pacific Ocean are shown as having infrastructure issues in terms of integrating the system and this is being worked on.

What will happen to my assets?
They will be seized and/or they will simply no longer exist. As there will be only one currency, USDR (which may be re-named; XDR & SDR are possibilities), if you are not able to transition your assets into the new currency, they will cease to exist.
Private property will be seized. Gold and silver will exist, but will be priced in USDR. If you are a Class C, R or Q citizen, you will not be allowed to trade it or own it, therefore its worth for those classes will be irrelevant. Bartering will be banned, and stiff penalties will be put in place for those who engage in it.

I found a crypto called “USDR”, should I buy it?
Absolutely not. No current crypto on the market represents the actual digital coin of the new world currency.
Anything called “USDR” is purely coincidental, as there are thousands of tokens in existence and anyone can create one with a few clicks of a button. They have nothing to do with the future world currency. Please read this disclaimer as well.

Continued reading at the link above.

Karlysymon

Superstar
^^Their 4-6 months timeline could be accurate....if we take into account what was discussed at Bilderberg this year. So it would bring us to this winter. It's probably why there is a lot of chatter that the winter is going to be brutal. Where all this leaves the US mid-term elections...you figure that out.
It has been my personal belief, even before i read this material, that they want us to start the new year with the new financial system.
Links are many, will only post afew

Apparently, the one world currency already exists....the USDR. For Christians, you know this is a BIG deal but i'll flesh out my thoughts in the relevant thread and we can explore this development over there.
Anyway, it seems that all this talk about CBDCs and countries having sovereign digital currencies is just a publicity stunt because when the Reset happens, we'll just go straight to a universal currency without those intermediary currencies. I'd written a little abit about this in a post here.
The stunt is probably to get countries to install the infrastructure (those in the CBDC exploratory stage) so that after the Reset, everything is overhauled to match with the central system.

Last edited:
You like Paul Joseph Watson and he's Sovereign, even moving his assets into the new currency. Those interested in alt-media personalities should read these links.

Yeah I have read a lot last night, even joined their Telegram. But I am not sure if I really trust them yet.
We'll have to see after the collapse happens if what they say is true.

^^Their 4-6 months timeline could be accurate....if we take into account what was discussed at Bilderberg this year. So it would bring us to this winter. It's probably why there is a lot of chatter that the winter is going to be brutal. Where all this leaves the US mid-term elections...you figure that out.
It has been my personal belief, even before i read this material, that they want us to start the new year with the new financial system.
Links are many, will only post afew

Apparently, the one world currency already exists....the USDR. For Christians, you know this is a BIG deal but i'll flesh out my thoughts in the relevant thread and we can explore this development over there.
Anyway, it seems that all this talk about CBDCs and countries having sovereign digital currencies is just a publicity stunt because when the Reset happens, we'll just go straight to a universal currency without those intermediary currencies. I'd written a little abit about this in a post here.
The stunt is probably to get countries to install the infrastructure (those in the CBDC exploratory stage) so that after the Reset, everything is overhauled to match with the central system.
I think the 4-6 months timeline seems a bit early.
There are a lot of places where the digital ID is not yet implemented so how will they track us? Like here they give themselves until 2025 to put the system online and they are even paying people to study IT so they can digitalize company data faster.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah I have read a lot last night, even joined their Telegram. But I am not sure if I really trust them yet.
We'll have to see after the collapse happens if what they say is true.
I think the 4-6 months timeline seems a bit early.
There are a lot of places where the digital ID is not yet implemented so how will they track us? Like here they give themselves until 2025 to put the system online and they are even paying people to study IT so they can digitalize company data faster.
Yeah, we'll have to wait and see what happens on the other side of the Reset. For sure, they wouldn't destroy the global economy unless the new system was ready.

So, the divide here seems to be that; "Oculum" claims that the system is almost ready but when you look at what is pumped out of MSM, we are told that these things are being slowly worked upon...which would mean that someone here is lying to us. It would mean the WHO is pulling a publicity stunt with this (below) because according to the Oculum material, everyone's digital ID has already been classed to function as a vaxx passport or not.

"As part of this plan, the WHO has contracted German-based Deutsche Telekom subsidiary T-Systems to develop a global vaccine passport system, with plans to link every person on the planet to a QR code digital ID. “Vaccination certificates that are tamper-proof and digitally verifiable build trust. WHO is therefore supporting member states in building national and regional trust networks and verification technology,” explained Garret Mehl, head of the WHO’s Department of Digital Health and Innovation. “The WHO’s gateway service also serves as a bridge between regional systems. It can also be used as part of future vaccination campaigns and home-based records.”

This system will be universal, mandatory, trans-national, and operated by unelected bureaucrats in a captured NGO who already bungled the covid pandemic response."

The fact is; using a digital currency is going to require a digital ID. This much, we have been told. Which means a government cannot pursue a digital currency framework without actively building a biometric database. Both have to be in place for the system to function well. Looking at the Oculum account screenshots, i concluded that you don't even have to be vaxxed to have a digital ID. As long as "they" have your biometric details, then you already have a digital ID. India and some African countries created these biometric databases as far back as 2014 and everyone who got a covid shot had to present their biometric ID. Nigeria recently forced it's citizens to get a digital ID even as they launched their CBDC.

I am putting this here. They claim that in 2030 a cosmic event is supposed to happen and the vaccines are so that humans dont survive this event. This was removed from YT apparently quite rapidly...

I'll watch this alittle later and get back to you.

Karlysymon

Superstar
So, it turns out that the pastor (#1) who was overhyped in alt-media and evangelical circles for having foreseen the pandemic is a Sovereign. I took some forum members (you know who you are) to task over the guy and they probably hated me and my skepticism. Nevertheless, i won't say that he is 100% an establishment agent like the Pope. Iam sure some of these religious leaders are being cushioned in anticipation of the NWO religion. People tend to have no problem promoting something that doesn't harm them and if a religious leader has been given guarantees of freedom and safety, by TPTB, then s/he will follow the orders given. It remains to be seen if they'll break rank and defy the NWO.

Religious leaders:

Dana Coverstone – (Sovereign)
Paula White – (Sovereign)
Larry Huch – (Sovereign)
Dr. Mike Evans – (Sovereign)
Franklin Graham – (Sovereign)
Pope Francis – (Sovereign)

1660185215107.png

1660185294576.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is from 2019. UBI experiments in the $1000 and $500 range have already been done...those are the amounts that the Common and Restricted classes would, apparently, be entitlted to.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Mark Carney: "It won't be pleasant"

"Carney draws inspiration from, among others, Marx, Engels and Lenin, but the agenda he promotes differs from Marxism in two key respects. First, the private sector is not to be expropriated but made a “partner” in reshaping the economy and society. Second, it does not make a promise to make the lives of ordinary people better, but worse. Carney’s Brave New World will be one of severely constrained choice, less flying, less meat, more inconvenience and more poverty: “Assets will be stranded, used gasoline powered cars will be unsaleable, inefficient properties will be unrentable,” he promises.

1659294386033.png

1659294444084.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
It's amazing to me how much information is publicly available on all this and now iam nervous. I thought it was very interesting that Mark Carney made this global reserve currency proposal, publicly, back in 2019 at the annual Fed-heads meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. For those who may have forgotten all about that very important meeting, see links and video below. He called it SHC- Synthetic Hegemonic Currency. Carney isn't some low-level player in all this, apart from being BoC and BoE governor, he also chaired BIS' Financial Stability Board. This testifies that they are lying to us about countries having their own individual/sovereign digital currencies. We are moving straight to a global reserve currency after the Reset.

Aug 23, 2019 Aug.23 -- Mark Carney laid out a radical proposal for an overhaul of the global financial system that would eventually replace the dollar as a reserve currency with a Libra-like virtual one. Bloomberg's Brian Swint has more on "Bloomberg Markets: The Close."
(3mins)

Link , Link

Karlysymon

Superstar
What happened at Jackson Hole, WY, in 2019

"BlackRock’s strategic importance and political weight were evident when four BlackRock executives, led by former Swiss National Bank head Philipp Hildebrand, presented a proposal at the annual meeting of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, in August 2019 for an economic reset that was actually put into effect in March 2020. Acknowledging that central bankers were running out of ammunition for controlling the money supply and the economy, the BlackRock group argued that it was time for the central bank to abandon its long-vaunted independence and join monetary policy (the usual province of the central bank) with fiscal policy (the usual province of the legislature). They proposed that the central bank maintain a “Standing Emergency Fiscal Facility” that would be activated when interest rate manipulation was no longer working to avoid deflation. The Facility would be deployed by an “independent expert” appointed by the central bank.

The COVID-19 crisis presented the perfect opportunity to execute this proposal in the US, with BlackRock itself appointed to administer it. In March 2020, it was awarded a no-bid contract under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) to deploy a $454 billion slush fund established by the Treasury in partnership with the Federal Reserve. This fund in turn could be leveraged to provide over $4 trillion in Federal Reserve credit. While the public was distracted with protests, riots and lockdowns, BlackRock suddenly emerged from the shadows to become the “fourth branch of government,” managing the controls to the central bank’s print-on-demand fiat money. How did that happen and what are the implications?"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
How do you feel "Accelerationists" with their pseudo-Nazi, sorta-Indian (Hindu) based caste systems could fit into all of this?