The Church of Laodicea - Who, What and When?

lovesoul

Established
Hmmm, I'm intrigued.. Listening to this as we go to bed. Will post back when finished! :D

Christ's letters to the seven churches in Chapters 2 and 3 of Revelation are actually God's unified message to mankind. If the main thought of each letter is connected to the next, the message is revealed:
"It is not enough to merely recognize and hate evil: fear not the tribulation of Satan; fight evil wherever you find it, and do not allow it to flourish; contain evil and overcome it with perseverance and commitment to good."
If you add up the names of the seven churches in English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26), which represents the seven continents of the world from a spiritual standpoint, and subtract "the seven continents of the world" from a physical standpoint, you are left with the spiritual essence of "Robert Merlin Evenson." My middle name is Merlin, magician, seer, prophet. Am I a prophet, or a magician? Am I divinely inspired, or an illusionist? To help you answer this question, as a representative of mankind, my name also adds up to the Unholy Trinity of Satan, False Prophet and Beast.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christ's letters to the seven churches in Chapters 2 and 3 of Revelation are actually God's unified message to mankind. If the main thought of each letter is connected to the next, the message is revealed:
"It is not enough to merely recognize and hate evil: fear not the tribulation of Satan; fight evil wherever you find it, and do not allow it to flourish; contain evil and overcome it with perseverance and commitment to good."
If you add up the names of the seven churches in English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26), which represents the seven continents of the world from a spiritual standpoint, and subtract "the seven continents of the world" from a physical standpoint, you are left with the spiritual essence of "Robert Merlin Evenson." My middle name is Merlin, magician, seer, prophet. Am I a prophet, or a magician? Am I divinely inspired, or an illusionist? To help you answer this question, as a representative of mankind, my name also adds up to the Unholy Trinity of Satan, False Prophet and Beast.
Gnosticism sets out to uncover “secret knowledge” that often runs contrary to the top level understanding of a passage. That’s not how real gematria works. If you are interested in exploring the idea and want to see the ways in which the plain meaning is enhanced by the additional linguistic and numeric layers in scripture, you may find this interesting:-

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-meanings-hidden-in-hebrew-letters.4832/