The celestial dragon

Revelation 12:3

A physical celestial dragon? Or a solar system?

This Christian researcher believes the dragon is a solar system and in the centre is the wormwood star.

He says that they are constantly putting debris and codes of the dragon in movies.

Check these out

Journeyman

Established

This Christian researcher believes the dragon is a solar system and in the centre is the wormwood star.

He says that they are constantly putting debris and codes of the dragon in movies.

Check these out

The best explanation I've had of Revelation is that proferred by Lavette Hawkins, that it refers to events in the heavens. According to her you cannot make sense of Biblical prophecies without a knowledge of the stars and planets and the various attributes thereof.

As for the Dragon, there's a Draconis constellation and stars from it can as I understand from an astrologer I've corresponded with, can be tied to cities such as London. See the dragons on the bridges of the City of London.

Aamy

Star
Shame on me. I thought it was a thread for Celestial dragon, about one piece xD im out im so sorry

YokeFellow

Established

The Kingdom of God is Within.

That which is in Heaven is merely a reflection of what goes on inside of us.

The Dragon is the Spirit that is trying to incarnate as a physical being on Earth. It is that which casts its seed into the Womb. The so called 'Serpent'.

It 'casts a flood' at the Woman on the Moon, but it is too late.

The Seed of the Woman is clothed with the Seed of the Man. The Man Child is conceived.

The 'Serpent' is angry its 'flood' did not fertilize first.

Do you understand what the 'rain' is now?