The Catholic Church!

Has anyone been paying attention to the 300 priest, bishops and Cardinals that molested and raped over 1000 children that they know of and thousands more who have not come forth. And the Vatican knew about it and kept it quiet and even promoted the evil doers, and even kept records of it! Judgement is coming on the Apostate Church!

Awoken2

Superstar
If I was the dad of that child I would have sparked him out there and then not just stand there looking shocked.

It goes to show what "power" the church appears to have over their flock.

I don’t have to imagine, I already know. If only these eyes could unsee what ought to never have been seen in the first place....
Hi Moon child, I try to fellowship on another site called Christian Forum.net. There are Several Catholics on there and were angary that I mentioned the Catholic Church (the Catholics more or less told me to mind my own business and go elsewhere). That makes them as immoral as the those who commit the acts when they look the other way. It's not like this happened at just one Church, this was all the way up to the Vatican! Evil!...It makes me sick and angry how people defend their religion and not Almighty God.

JoChris

Superstar
There seem to be quite a few Christian forums that are more interested in fellowship *translation* peace than in truth.

When I realised www.christianforums.com would not permit people to show Catholics that theirs was a false religion I decided to leave that other forum too. I am an ex-Catholic; I certainly know more than many people how much their doctrines contradict/ add to the bible.

The mandatory celibacy for priests and nuns is certainly a factor in many of their perversions. The biggest one is not being-born again in true faith of *Jesus Christ* (not the Catholic Christ) of course. No changed heart, no spiritual control of their flesh.

Aero

Superstar
I've warned people about the dangers of the appeal to authority fallacy. And this is a clear example of that playing out. Like oh, they are Priests so they must be allowed to do what they want. Hmm, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? Can you say, Aleister Crowley?

Whatever era these sick fucks ushered in will burn in a fire that will be remembered, and known throughout all of the ages. The aliens Crowley was channeling will look down and say "He wasn't our brother" "We swear to God". And maybe God will show mercy upon them.

There seem to be quite a few Christian forums that are more interested in fellowship *translation* peace than in truth.

When I realised www.christianforums.com would not permit people to show Catholics that theirs was a false religion I decided to leave that other forum too. I am an ex-Catholic; I certainly know more than many people how much their doctrines contradict/ add to the bible.

The mandatory celibacy for priests and nuns is certainly a factor in many of their perversions. The biggest one is not being-born again in true faith of *Jesus Christ* (not the Catholic Christ) of course. No changed heart, no spiritual control of their flesh.
I believe you are exactly right. In fact, they have Usurped Christ authority and made themselves the authority over Christ.

Awoken2

Superstar
Maybe he was a child that was molested by a priest? Not only were the priest in on this, so was law enforcement!
Possibly, or he could just be giving a voice to the thousands of child victims of men of the cloth, as you are now probably aware it was rife within certain establishments.

Aero

Superstar
Does anyone remember the most recent Met Gala? The theme was Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination

Now look at which group of people are completely silent on this issue. And they think they are Godly? HAHA, keep playing pretend with the costumes. We know that's what they are about.

The Zone

Star
I think most of the Catholics I've met are good people. But I also think that their church has let them down. The child molestation thing started long, long ago and has been condoned and much of their symbolism is freaky to me. I went to a mass once and as a Protestant was a fish out of the water. I am not knocking those who believe in the faith just saying it seemed different. I have seen people go to confession with true sincerity and just hope those who listened were not corrupted. Make no mistake, every religion on this earth has experienced corruption or people doing wrong in the name of God. It does not mean all are into that crap, but true believers should be appalled when things like molestation happen and stern with their punishment.

JoChris

Superstar
No, the first one is Catholic. A priest is a priest. A man of cloth is abusing babies. You’re more concerned with whether they are Catholic or Orthodox when your priority should be for the concern of the baby, yet which correct denomination it is seems to be #1 instead. The Orthodox church separated from the Catholic church only changing a few doctrines. It makes no difference to me because both are priests and both denominations are guilty for being aggressive and abusive during a bsptism. I don’t give a shit if they are Catholic or not.

Typical ignorant christian comment, overlooking the babies being abused. You people make me sick. I’ll never regret the day I reannounced Jesus Christ and my faith.

It was the best decision I made in my life and ever since then, things have finally started going right for me.
Those who reject Christ were never christians to begin with. 1 John 2:19

Sim Hae meant well, trying to be fair to Orthodox priests. You decided to insert your agenda.

Thunderian

Superstar
I don't vouch for this site (I think it's related to Icke in some way), but it's a good overview of this very creepy building.

The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (It’s a Giant Reptilian)
By Joe Martino​
When I first realized the true magnitude of what the Pope’s Audience Hall design reveals, I was shocked. Despite 10 years of research into the elite, occult, Illuminati, consciousness, and more, this stuck out as something I just HAD to write about.​
Have you heard of the Pope’s Audience Hall? Also known as the Paul VI Audience Hall or the Hall of the Pontifical Audiences, it lies partially in Vatican City and partially in Rome, Italy. Named after Pope Paul VI and built in 1971 by Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi, it seats 6,300 and contains a bronze statue called La Resurrezione, designed by Pericle Fazzini, within.​
This all sounds pretty straightforward so far, but let’s dive into what makes this building so strange. We’ll start with the less weird, and get progressively weirder as we go.​
Building Method and Design
The building was designed with reinforced concrete by well-known architect Pier Luigi Nervi. Nervi is known for simple yet practical designs that are strong and made to last.​
The simple curvature of the building might seem unassuming from the outside, but this is part one of what we will begin to explore about this building, and I promise you, by the time we get to the end, you will see what I’m getting at.​
Have a look at the image below and compare its shape to the image of a snake beside it. Note the overall shape — wide back, narrow, rounded front, eyes in the middle, nostril at the front, and curved top.​
Windows
As you can already begin to see in the image above, there are two windows on either side of the building that resemble eyes. They are made of stained glass and sit about halfway through the building’s length on either side.​
In the centre of the eye shape, you begin to see a slit that could resemble a reptile eye. If you’re not convinced yet, which is understandable, keep reading.​
Maybe looking at one window on its own isn’t the most clear, so let’s have a look at both of them together now.​
All of a sudden we begin to see things taking shape here — two reptilian eyes, staring at you as you observe the stage.​
Scales and Fangs
Have a look again at the image above — what do you notice down the centre? There stands what looks to be a statue in the middle and then on either side, two sharp, pointed fangs. The building’s roof and sides also resemble scales.​
Here are two more images to give you a sense of the scales.​
Now let’s pull it together a bit more so we can really see what we are looking at. In the image below, really pay attention to the whole building and stage layout next to the image of a snake. The eyes, the shape, the scales, the fangs, the look and feel of the reptile… it’s all there.​
The La Resurrezione Statue
In the middle of the stage sits a statue of Christ rising from an atomic apocalypse. It was designed by Pericle Fazzini and put in place by 1977. Have a look at it below. Do you notice anything about Jesus’ head?​
Front​
Right side​
Left side​
It’s difficult to see from the front, but when you view the statue from the sides, where patrons would sit, it becomes strikingly clear from both sides that the head of Jesus is meant to look like that of a snake.​
Think about it for a moment: If just one side of the statue gave the impression of a snake’s head, we could brush this off as coincidence, but when it looks this way from all angles, and the entire building resembles a snake as well, it becomes much more difficult to ignore. One must begin to realize that this was purposefully designed to appear this way. The thought and planning that went into this would have to have been immense.​

sim hae

Established
No, the first one is Catholic. A priest is a priest. A man of cloth is abusing babies. You’re more concerned with whether they are Catholic or Orthodox when your priority should be for the concern of the baby, yet which correct denomination it is seems to be #1 instead. The Orthodox church separated from the Catholic church only changing a few doctrines. It makes no difference to me because both are priests and both denominations are guilty for being aggressive and abusive during a bsptism. I don’t give a shit if they are Catholic or not.

Typical ignorant christian comment, overlooking the babies being abused. You people make me sick. I’ll never regret the day I reannounced Jesus Christ and my faith.

It was the best decision I made in my life and ever since then, things have finally started going right for me.

I understand your outrage over those clips but you're taking it out on the wrong person. I personally don't agree with infant baptism. Period.
If the infant is handled like in those videos, even more so.
I was merely pointing out that those clips don't belong on a thread called The Catholic Church.

I don't vouch for this site (I think it's related to Icke in some way), but it's a good overview of this very creepy building.

The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (It’s a Giant Reptilian)

By Joe Martino​

When I first realized the true magnitude of what the Pope’s Audience Hall design reveals, I was shocked. Despite 10 years of research into the elite, occult, Illuminati, consciousness, and more, this stuck out as something I just HAD to write about.​

Have you heard of the Pope’s Audience Hall? Also known as the Paul VI Audience Hall or the Hall of the Pontifical Audiences, it lies partially in Vatican City and partially in Rome, Italy. Named after Pope Paul VI and built in 1971 by Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi, it seats 6,300 and contains a bronze statue called La Resurrezione, designed by Pericle Fazzini, within.​

This all sounds pretty straightforward so far, but let’s dive into what makes this building so strange. We’ll start with the less weird, and get progressively weirder as we go.​

Building Method and Design

The building was designed with reinforced concrete by well-known architect Pier Luigi Nervi. Nervi is known for simple yet practical designs that are strong and made to last.​

The simple curvature of the building might seem unassuming from the outside, but this is part one of what we will begin to explore about this building, and I promise you, by the time we get to the end, you will see what I’m getting at.​

Have a look at the image below and compare its shape to the image of a snake beside it. Note the overall shape — wide back, narrow, rounded front, eyes in the middle, nostril at the front, and curved top.​

Windows

As you can already begin to see in the image above, there are two windows on either side of the building that resemble eyes. They are made of stained glass and sit about halfway through the building’s length on either side.​

In the centre of the eye shape, you begin to see a slit that could resemble a reptile eye. If you’re not convinced yet, which is understandable, keep reading.​

Maybe looking at one window on its own isn’t the most clear, so let’s have a look at both of them together now.​

All of a sudden we begin to see things taking shape here — two reptilian eyes, staring at you as you observe the stage.​

Scales and Fangs

Have a look again at the image above — what do you notice down the centre? There stands what looks to be a statue in the middle and then on either side, two sharp, pointed fangs. The building’s roof and sides also resemble scales.​

Here are two more images to give you a sense of the scales.​

Now let’s pull it together a bit more so we can really see what we are looking at. In the image below, really pay attention to the whole building and stage layout next to the image of a snake. The eyes, the shape, the scales, the fangs, the look and feel of the reptile… it’s all there.​

The La Resurrezione Statue

In the middle of the stage sits a statue of Christ rising from an atomic apocalypse. It was designed by Pericle Fazzini and put in place by 1977. Have a look at it below. Do you notice anything about Jesus’ head?​

Front​

Right side​

Left side​

It’s difficult to see from the front, but when you view the statue from the sides, where patrons would sit, it becomes strikingly clear from both sides that the head of Jesus is meant to look like that of a snake.​

Think about it for a moment: If just one side of the statue gave the impression of a snake’s head, we could brush this off as coincidence, but when it looks this way from all angles, and the entire building resembles a snake as well, it becomes much more difficult to ignore. One must begin to realize that this was purposefully designed to appear this way. The thought and planning that went into this would have to have been immense.​

Wow this is some crazy stuff...