The Cat Is Out The Bag/Exit Stage Clintons?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Background on the lead-up to the last Democratic presidential primary debate.......
Tulsi Gabbard's live, on-air response.....
The Democratic Machine in general and Hillary Clinton in specific falling off the rails......
Congresswoman and serving major in the US military Tulsi Gabbard detonates on the corruption of the Democratic party and Hillary Clinton......
The fallout from that massive detonation is just beginning.....

Aero

Superstar
Tulsi has a good argument here. CNN wants to act like they are putting on debates, where people can get to know the Democratic candidates. But they aren't like real debates, they are like entertainment sound bites. Where most of the candidates just spout off liberal talking points. A real debate would let the candidates go back and forth with each other, and have a moderator that knows what fallacies to call out.

The "reality" gets worse from there. If you go to the most popular liberal networks web sites, they have like .1% of their main page dedicated to their Democratic candidates. These networks aren't focusing on any of these candidates or any issues. The liberal media is mostly talking about Trump. In fact, the most coverage they have given to the democratic primary happened after someone riled up the Clinton camp.

The stuff I've mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean I could probably write a book, but kind of feel like I should be getting paid to write any more. I will conclude with this though. Ask yourselves what does the liberal media seem most afraid of. Because it doesn't look like they fear Trump, nor have reason to. They are cashing in off every little scandal and tweet. So it seems to me they are most afraid of their viewers figuring out just how negligently they handle journalism.

Lisa

Superstar
I thought Hillary was rumored to be getting into the race for president now?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tulsi Gabbard Hosted A Council On Foreign Relations Meeting In Hawaii…
By cloverchronicle on June 27, 2019

In 2016, Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), a member of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, hosted a Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) briefing in Honolulu, Hawaii. National members from all over the country reportedly attended the event.
https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/06/27/tulsi-gabbard-hosted-a-council-on-foreign-relations-meeting-in-hawaii/
To my knowledge she was on the CFR in a temporary capacity and when that term came to an end, she left it. She also held powerful positions within the Democratic party itself but vacated them after the rigging of the 2016 Democratic party presidential primary by HRC & DWS.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tulsi has a good argument here. CNN wants to act like they are putting on debates, where people can get to know the Democratic candidates. But they aren't like real debates, they are like entertainment sound bites. Where most of the candidates just spout off liberal talking points. A real debate would let the candidates go back and forth with each other, and have a moderator that knows what fallacies to call out.

The "reality" gets worse from there. If you go to the most popular liberal networks web sites, they have like .1% of their main page dedicated to their Democratic candidates. These networks aren't focusing on any of these candidates or any issues. The liberal media is mostly talking about Trump. In fact, the most coverage they have given to the democratic primary happened after someone riled up the Clinton camp.

The stuff I've mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean I could probably write a book, but kind of feel like I should be getting paid to write any more. I will conclude with this though. Ask yourselves what does the liberal media seem most afraid of. Because it doesn't look like they fear Trump, nor have reason to. They are cashing in off every little scandal and tweet. So it seems to me they are most afraid of their viewers figuring out just how negligently they handle journalism.
I agree. And it also appears the DNC and their MSM cohorts are openly promoting/utilizing the debates as their premier tool for narrowing the field of contestants and therefore, anointing their "safe" candidates. These debates are supposed to be inclusive events which raise each candidates profile both personally as well as policy-wise...... instead they have become the main avenue of elimination for the Clinton & Wasserman-Schultz wing of the party and their machine.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree. And it also appears the DNC and their MSM cohorts are openly promoting/utilizing the debates as their premier tool for narrowing the field of contestants and therefore, anointing their "safe" candidates. These debates are supposed to be inclusive events which raise each candidates profile both personally as well as policy-wise...... instead they have become the main avenue of elimination for the Clinton & Wasserman-Schultz wing of the party and their machine.
And you’re surprised?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And you’re surprised?
I am not, and the lack of astonishment in my post should have been a clue for you.
Do you support Gabbard or Clinton regarding their exchange? Do you support the MSM & DNC or Major Gabbard here?

Lisa

Superstar
I am not, and the lack of astonishment in my post should have been a clue for you.
Do you support Gabbard or Clinton regarding their exchange? Do you support the MSM & DNC or Major Gabbard here?
I thought you seemed surprised that it wasn’t more than a sham.

Lisa

Superstar
How about you address the topic of the thread Lisa?
I did, I was the 4th comment. Then I noticed your comment where you seemed surprised and thought I’d comment on that...did you need a run down to understand what I did?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I did, I was the 4th comment. Then I noticed your comment where you seemed surprised and thought I’d comment on that...did you need a run down to understand what I did?
Clinton is not running but if you had bothered to watch the Greyzone video, you may have become aware of the fact that she appears to have several proxies in the race (as addressed via tweet by Major Gabbard) and those candidates changing policies, campaign staffing and donor lists seem to bear this contention out. How about your contribute something on-topic to the thread here? Im waiting to address anything relevant you may want to add to the discussion.

Lisa

Superstar
Clinton is not running but if you had bothered to watch the Greyzone video, you may have become aware of the fact that she appears to have several proxies in the race (as addressed via tweet by Major Gabbard) and those candidates changing policies, campaign staffing and donor lists seem to bear this contention out. How about your contribute something on-topic to the thread here? Im waiting to address anything relevant you may want to add to the discussion.
My comment was relevant when I posted it, there was a headline about her getting into the presidential race and then like I said, I saw your comment, which you must have felt was relevant, and commented off that, just like people do in a forum...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My comment was relevant when I posted it, there was a headline about her getting into the presidential race and then like I said, I saw your comment, which you must have felt was relevant, and commented off that, just like people do in a forum...
The comment you just posted here has no relevance to the topic of this thread.

Lisa

Superstar
The comment you just posted here has no relevance to the topic of this thread.
Then maybe you should have posted what you posted? Are you just arguing with me in two thread for the sake of arguing? Haha

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Then maybe you should have posted what you posted? Are you just arguing with me in two thread for the sake of arguing? Haha
Lisa, I addressed in brief detail your contention of a 2020 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. If you can contribute something relevant to the dialog here, please feel free to do so. If not, please stop posting off topic commentary in this thread.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, I addressed in brief detail your contention of a 2020 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. If you can contribute something relevant to the dialog here, please feel free to do so. If not, please stop posting off topic commentary in this thread.
Ok, since its a thread you made...and I made my point.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok, since its a thread you made...and I made my point.
Great! And its only taken 6 off-topic posts of yours to establish that you didn't actually want to engage in discussion regarding your contention of HRC's possibly candidacy lol

No need to respond Lisa, as that would just further cement your actions of trying to distract from peoples threads here!