The Cassidy Stay Hoax

ARose

Established

L3M4

Star
Well those links you shared have dead unavailable youtube videos that have been removed in 2018… aside from the links & horn hand sign could u post any actual evidence or testimony? Or a link of videos that work because I’m curious I have not heard about this

ARose

Established
Well those links you shared have dead unavailable youtube videos that have been removed in 2018… aside from the links & horn hand sign could u post any actual evidence or testimony? Or a link of videos that work because I’m curious I have not heard about this
This was in 2014, so not long after the Sandy Hook hoax.

Supposedly, her uncle shot and killed all of her siblings and mother and she survived by deflecting a point blank expended bullet from killing her, by shielding her head with with her middle finger, while playing dead.

Three days later, that’s supposed to be Cassidy, the blonde girl above in those pictures, giggling, smiling and waving her fully
healed hands.

They did a weird ceremony where they released balloons, she quoted Harry Potter as if it were scripture and played “Somewhere Over The Rainbow.”

1664892116256.jpeg

Many attendees also wore blue and black to the ceremony, with no explanation why. If you remember, there was this big to-do in early 2015 about a picture of a dress circulating the internet, where the question was asked about color exposure: “Is it white and gold or blue and black?”
1664891427854.jpeg

Here she supposedly is, at the “funerals”:
1664892227458.jpeg

In late 2015, when Pope Francis made a special visit to Philadelphia (USA), the choirs were all in the same blue, despite Roman Catholicism having no symbolic association with the color that would be relevant to the visit.:

1664891809519.jpeg

It wasn’t a style “Pantone Color of The Year” of neither 2014 nor 2015.

Last edited:

ARose

Established
I’m local near Newtown, so I know for an absolute, undisputed fact that Sandy Hook was a total hoax and Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

Most of the “live” footage shown in the CNN news wasn’t even from that area. I could talk for days about how that was a complete and total lie.

Last edited:

ARose

Established
I can even tell you things about that area that only locals know.

ARose

Established
I also know CT and MA law and how actual trials and mediation settlements work.

I’m so angered by how these people mock the ignorance most people have about how our legal system works.

For example, no declared editorialist would settle in mediation over a non crime, to have his brand dragged through the mud AND to have to fork over ten times the compensation a paper like NYTimes would have to fork over; why not just let it go to civil court? You can’t be jailed over a civil complaint, it has to be a criminal offense.

Also, these “parents” are not brand entities, it’s hard to meet defamation standards in The US, otherwise, people would be wasting the court’s time and suing for hurt feelings, all of the time: To dash a claim of first amendment speech, the burden of proof is on the accuser to prove wanton negligence or conspiracy with intent to harm a brand or business, that has a measurable monetary loss on a business or brand.

There is no lawyer who hasn’t been disbarred, who would fail his client like this.

Jones is either a complete imbecile or a snake in the grass.

ARose

Established
In mediation, both parties can choose whatever mediator they want, so long as both parties agree on it.

Mediation is used for these things: To protect reputation from public scrutiny (which is not an acceptance of guilt, necessarily, it could just be the outcome of weighing cost vs. benefit and wealthy people who head brands may consider it more beneficial to them to pay to make an accuser happy with the expectation of having to a adhere to the agreed upon conditions of an NDA/Nondisclosure agreement), cost of trial (some people get compensated highly for their time and weigh the cost of having to engage in a years long trial period to be a costly misuse of their value) and because the settlement is ALWAYS lower than potential cost of damages decided after trial and being found guilty by a jury.

I think the supposed “settlement” Jones has agreed to is $43.5 million dollars and his accusers get to continue hitting out at his person and brand, with no legal recourse for him.

It’s absurd. What does he get out of this settlement? Remember, they’re also going after him as an individual, so by trial standard, the “you can’t get blood from a stone” principle would be applied: He doesn’t even have enough personal assets nor projected profit and income to cover such an absurd settlement.

It’s not a distribution of liability percentage, as you would do with the hierarchy of guilty parties in a company, where he’s only on the hook for $1 million.

L3M4

Star
I can even tell you things about that area that only locals know.
Wow u made some really good points, also the whole aesthetic of this incident just seem off; for some reason psyops always manage to use these "perfect" same blonde happy smiley puppets that portray themselves as disconnected from reality and present culture. They look as if they literally live in a white picket fence community were only MK Ultra slaves have access. I lived in Houston a few years, visited surrounding local areas and some def gave me some bad vibes, specially north side of Houston (the south, were the beaches are located is [or was at the time] sort of more familiar tho, reminded me somehow of New Jersey), could u share some of the things that only locals knows?

Note: The CBS video of the Cassidy were she's giving a public conference about what happened, (only days after the "incident") shows a man Behind her, repeating her lines with his mouth, as if it was all re-hearsed. Also notice the excessive amount of police personnel around the entire stage to avoid anyone getting close to her. This stuff has psyop written all over it...

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 1.35.29 PM.png

Last edited:

ARose

Established
Wow u made some really good points, also the whole aesthetic of this incident just seem off; for some reason psyops always manage to use these "perfect" same blonde happy smiley puppets that portray themselves as disconnected from reality and present culture. They look as if they literally live in a white picket fence community were only MK Ultra slaves have access. I lived in Houston a few years, visited surrounding local areas and some def gave me some bad vibes, specially north side of Houston (the south, were the beaches are located is [or was at the time] sort of more familiar tho, reminded me somehow of New Jersey), could u share some of the things that only locals knows?

Note: The CBS video of the Cassidy were she's giving a public conference about what happened, (only days after the "incident") shows a man Behind her, repeating her lines with his mouth, as if it was all re-hearsed. Also notice the excessive amount of police personnel around the entire stage to avoid anyone getting close to her. This stuff has psyop written all over it...

View attachment 81647
That building had been sinking into marshland. Its major flood problems happened in 2003. Parents were talking about it at a field day I attended in Darien the same year.

It was condemned in 2008 and shuttered. That’s why you didn’t see the orange signs on each door in the footage, a requirement for school buildings that need asbestos abatement, which Sandy Hook did. I’ve seen schools while in the early abatement phase and the orange warning signs are always required and replaced at 6 month inspection. Sort of like fire extinguisher tags.

There weren’t many students left in that burrough, so they went to St. Rose of Lima, the school building I saw cops running out of in CNN initial reports.

Also, some weird local info: Newtown had the biggest Satanic church on the East Coast, in the 90’s. It supposedly closed before 2000 but many if us suspect that they just let go of the meeting place and splintered into reading groups.

And the “coroner”? He wasn’t a coroner typically, he was a generalist with a reputation for not paying his nurses. His office closed years ago before the Sandy hoax. Then there
he was, on 12/14/12, acting like a creeper on screen. I knew some claims docs working as experts for the state who said he had a gambling problem.

Then he disappears to Australia, after the anonymous Psychologist for “Lanza” did and they both end up dying untimely deaths, just as locals start raising eyebrows ? Sure, they did,

I’m local to Newtown, so I know for an absolute, undisputed fact that Sandy Hook was a total hoax and Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

Most of the “live” footage shown in the CNN news wasn’t even from that area. I could talk for days about how that was a complete and total lie.
I agree with you Sandy Hook was fake but I don't understand why you think Jones is controlled opposition. What would his motivation be. He has been persecuted endlessly for this and has been hurt both financially and emotionally. What does he stand to gain by being controlled opposition?

L3M4

Star
That building had been sinking into marshland. Its major flood problems happened in 2003. Parents were talking about it at a field day I attended in Darien the same year.

It was condemned in 2008 and shuttered. That’s why you didn’t see the orange signs on each door in the footage, a requirement for school buildings that need asbestos abatement, which Sandy Hook did. I’ve seen schools while in the early abatement phase and the orange warning signs are always required and replaced at 6 month inspection. Sort of like fire extinguisher tags.

There weren’t many students left in that burrough, so they went to St. Rose of Lima, the school building I saw cops running out of in CNN initial reports.

Also, some weird local info: Newtown had the biggest Satanic church on the East Coast, in the 90’s. It supposedly closed before 2000 but many if us suspect that they just let go of the meeting place and splintered into reading groups.

And the “coroner”? He wasn’t a coroner typically, he was a generalist with a reputation for not paying his nurses. His office closed years ago before the Sandy hoax. Then there
he was, on 12/14/12, acting like a creeper on screen. I knew some claims docs working as experts for the state who said he had a gambling problem.

Then he disappears to Australia, after the anonymous Psychologist for “Lanza” did and they both end up dying untimely deaths, just as locals start raising eyebrows ? Sure, they did,
wow, very true, I agree with you. wll research it tho since I haven't heard of some of this. more ppl like u should speak up

I agree with you Sandy Hook was fake but I don't understand why you think Jones is controlled opposition. What would his motivation be. He has been persecuted endlessly for this and has been hurt both financially and emotionally. What does he stand to gain by being controlled opposition?
well that's something Milton William Cooper can answer you. Through is recorded radio programs or book, since the feds killed him? Isn't Alex Jones demeanor also obvious, yes he may be right in MANY things, but the way he "portray himself" and the over the top extra stuff speaks for itself...

ARose

Established
I’ve been speaking up about this everywhere I can online, at every opportunity but people don’t want to hear that awful truth that anyone would lie about something so horrible, just to manipulate and control the public.

But I have yet to understand what Alex Jones is gaining for being allegedly controlled opposition? He has been driven into bankruptcy because he said Sandy Hook was a false flag. He apologized but let's face facts I still think that he still believes it was false flag to take away second amendment. So what is he gaining by being allegedly controlled opposition? Everyone has a motive for their actions. So what are you claiming Alex Jones motive is?

L3M4

Star
But I have yet to understand what Alex Jones is gaining for being allegedly controlled opposition? He has been driven into bankruptcy because he said Sandy Hook was a false flag. He apologized but let's face facts I still think that he still believes it was false flag to take away second amendment. So what is he gaining by being allegedly controlled opposition? Everyone has a motive for their actions. So what are you claiming Alex Jones motive is?
wait, so u don't know secret societies members don't need to "gain" anything to actually play along their part?
... k....

also he is gaining, obviously bankruptcy doesn't mean anything but protect your already gained assets, I know many people (actually only "rich" folks) who have filled for bankruptcy to protect their entire properties and all assets, at the same time they keep gaining more through those means... and to be honest, none of this has anything to do with why him being controlled opposition. Go do ur research cuz ur sounding like shill.
Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 9.50.39 PM.png

wait, so u don't know secret societies members don't need to "gain" anything to actually play along their part?
... k....

also he is gaining, obviously bankruptcy doesn't mean anything but protect your already gained assets, I know many people (actually only "rich" folks) who have filled for bankruptcy to protect their entire properties and all assets, at the same time they keep gaining more through those means... and to be honest, none of this has anything to do with why him being controlled opposition. Go do ur research cuz ur sounding like shill.
View attachment 81724
To be honest since you called me a shill I can say the same as you. For all I know you could be CIA trying to stir up stuff about Jones. Also a skunk smells it's own hole first and since you haven't any evidence that Jones is controlled opposition just some conspiracy theory. Just because you read something doesn't make it true.

L3M4

Star
To be honest since you called me a shill I can say the same as you. For all I know you could be CIA trying to stir up stuff about Jones. Also a skunk smells it's own hole first and since you haven't any evidence that Jones is controlled opposition just some conspiracy theory. Just because you read something doesn't make it true.
I wasn't even the one making any claims about him in the first place, shill. You're the only one here derailing this thread & bringing irrelevant shit. YOU: "Alex Jones is bankrupt oh mighty Alex Jones can't possibly be one of em' he is sooooo sincere, everyone ignore all the evidence Milton William Cooper provided in his live programs, please let's just focus on the bankruptcy shit or let's character slander L3M4 instead? anything but exposing AJ" That's you.

Anyway, I never even ever claim to base my knowledge on anything I've read, if anything I made it clear in my previous comment that the way Alex Jones character portray himself is enough & says everything by itself. Idc what u believe, Spook.