The Carnivore Diet

neptunejoo

Established
Is it me of it is a bit off about carnivore diet? People like Mikhaila Peterson has been promoting it. And based on her posts she looks better. She also has been doing fasting for 60 hours without eating but still drinking water.

Dalit

Star
Is it me of it is a bit off about carnivore diet? People like Mikhaila Peterson has been promoting it. And based on her posts she looks better. She also has been doing fasting for 60 hours without eating but still drinking water.
I think it's a bit off. A friend of mine is on it and we ate out. All she ate was a hamburger patty smothered in cheese and mushrooms. I ate a salad with chicken and cheese on it. I told her she needed veggies. How else would she get fiber? It's not enough food and is hard to maintain. Plus wouldn't meat and cheese be constipating?

polymoog

Superstar
I told her she needed veggies.
absolutely, and i think youre supposed to eat them before the meat so that they can absorb some of the toxins. ive heard that grilling process that creates carcinogens (heterocyclic carbon compounds), but they can be easily neutralized if one takes a little bit of liquid chlorophyll with the meal.
anyway, one still needs fiber, bulk, and moisture to push the mess through ones guttyworks.

Dalit

Star
absolutely, and i think youre supposed to eat them before the meat so that they can absorb some of the toxins. ive heard that grilling process that creates carcinogens (heterocyclic carbon compounds), but they can be easily neutralized if one takes a little bit of liquid chlorophyll with the meal.
anyway, one still needs fiber, bulk, and moisture to push the mess through ones guttyworks.
I agree. I saw she had some fruit today, but she said she plans to feed it to her pet. Nooo! Eat the fibrous fruit!

neptunejoo

Established
Sometimes I wonder where this diet will go lol. Like cannibalism. Maybe just my brain takes it too extreme level.