The British Royals

Karlysymon

Superstar
IDK if that was a dream did you pinch yourself?
Actually, when i awoke, i didn't think much about it except for a fleeting thought about wealth confiscation (because that's what it looked like in the dream. They were like gov't goons) and possibly September turning out to be an eventful month.

redqueen

Superstar
Václav Havel (Czech pronunciation: [ˈvaːtslav ˈɦavɛl] (listen); 5 October 1936 – 18 December 2011) was a Czech statesman, author, poet, playwright, and former dissident.[1][2] Havel served as the last president of Czechoslovakia from 1989 until the dissolution of Czechoslovakia in 1992 and then as the first president of the Czech Republic from 1993 to 2003 and was the first democratically elected president of either country after the fall of communism. As a writer of Czech literature, he is known for his plays, essays, and memoirs.

looks like this meeting was a good one
for him eh

FilthPig

Veteran
I did post that same video somewhere here
Lurking009 but can't find it the search is tricky
for me half the time I have to go in to forums,threads
by threads and search through the posts to find what
it is I'm looking for

the few threads that returned on the v,atican from my
search didn't seem to be on topic enough for the post
and was not where I posted this link or I woulda linked
right to it so We could discuss outta this thread

I'm trying to keep on subject as I Know a lot of the
times most do get off track so been trying to make
a effort not to do that anymore

this is how all Our Countries were built by tptb coming in
and taming the savages that lived there Happily forever
before hand to bring them civil societies instead no one
ever thinks of the brutality done by them to do so though

this is as disgustingly evil as what We're told the nazis
did yet We don't See/Hear about this in the same way
and as is said in the video it being successfully erased
and covered up

seems the death and seating of charles on the seat
as was already mentioned here that many under the rule
would not accept him in that seat so unless he does
step down and hand it off and even if he does many
countries may end up separating from the rule of this
evil which is all the better imho

Colonization of africa was brutal but some of the stories of it's early explorations are pretty interesting. One worthy of checking out is Capt. Richard Francis Burton and Lt. John Hanning Speke's expedition in 1850's to find the source of the river Nile .Nice movie was made about it - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100196/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_123
Burton was a mad lad and an remarkable character- he spoke 29 languages . He was raised catholic but in his lifetime he practiced many religions of different cultures in asia and africa , including becoming a Nāgar Brāhmin, adopting Sikhism, conversion to Islam, and undergoing chillá for Qadiri Sufism. Regarding Burton's Muslim beliefs, Ed Rice states, "Thus, he was circumcised, and made a Muslim, and lived like a Muslim and prayed and practiced like one." Furthermore, Burton, "...was entitled to call himself a hāfiz, one who can recite the Qur'ān from memory."
In 1853 he traveled to Mecca under disguise .He was pretty much one of the first europeans to see and describe Mecca.
While in India, he became a proficient speaker of Hindustani, Gujarati, Punjabi, Sindhi, Saraiki and Marathi as well as Persian and Arabic. His studies of Hindu culture had progressed to such an extent that "my Hindu teacher officially allowed me to wear the janeo (Brahmanical Thread)".
While in the army, he kept a large menagerie of tame monkeys in the hopes of learning their language, accumulating sixty "words".

Makes me sad how boring my life is compared to this fella.

Sorry for offtopic

redqueen

Superstar
Thank Ya @FilthPig will check it out

birds of a feather flock together
I've said it more than once Ya are not
hanging out for long periods of time
like days/months/yrs with someone unless
Ya have things in common enough to do so

these evils had all the predators around them
because that's the common between them is
being predators,they are not human they're something
else look at the eyes and teeth it says enough

I don't understand what makes anyone royal ? Are they claiming God appointed them ? Are they mascots that some people need for some reason ? Would everyone be better off if they no longer existed and all their money be distributed to worthy people who needed it ? And most importantly Americans fought the Revolutionary War so we could get rid of England and the Royalty so why is our media pandering and glorifying all this Royalty bs. I mean Canadians don't really have a choice unfortunately. But Americans should know better. Royalty is just another scam for rich people to stay rich without actually working for a living. It is the 21st century now and we still have to deal with the same people who created the dark ages? Look at the American Indians for example. They chose their Chief for logical reasons. He was the strongest or best Hunter or wisest. What do the so called Royals do but preen like peacocks eat all the good food sit around in fancy houses and yachts and hang out with Epstein and molest girls. I say that the Royalty is in league with the Dark Master otherwise known as Satan.

Also these so called Royals totally went along with the poisonous fake vaccines and not one of them objected to the masks and the lockdowns that have destroyed our society. They play a major role in the Evil that is killing us and have all profited off war. They also are against an armed citizenry. There is no rational excuse for their existence and the World would be better off without them. Princess Diana stood up against them and they bumped her off. If they willing to kill her they more than willing to kill all of us off because they are greedy bastards who could care less if we starve to death.

redqueen

Superstar
the only thing that appoints them Doomsday Cult Mom
is them thinking they're above Us because of money and
w/e friggin bloodline is held is such high regards We've
allowed them to rule over Us

which all their monies/fortune comes off the blood of the
Peoples they've killed for land/monies etc.. that was never
theirs to begin with

only to enslave Us and continue taking what's not theirs
all under the guise of what some think are pretty big deal words
such as "royal/monarchy"which should mean crap to everyone who
Knows the history and lets not forget it's their tainted language that's
been spread around oh I Know some will say it's not True e,nglish
as theirs but really where did it all stem from them and their
tainted language

unfortunately yes for some reason some Peoples need them
above Us to feel like We have structure of a civilized society
i don't even Know,Our World would be so much better without
them and their tiered system where they can be above a person
just because the coloured paper they own or so called "royal"
bloodlines which only exist because of the incest they've done/do
to keep it intact

yes Ya did fight to get out from under the thumb of that evil called
the "royals" and no one in America should give one crap about any
of the so called monarchy bs

they are not human they are pure evils that have ruled over too many
for far too long and let's Hope/Pray that Peoples are waking up to that
fact that no one should be considered a "royal" that We do not need them
at all

they lied,stole,cheated and murdered and worse cause somethings
are worse than murder their way around this Our World declaring
themselves above all since they were so much more civilized decent
peoples compared to the savages they colonized their lands from

I say long live the Peoples and it's time We all did away with these evils

Last edited:
And most importantly Americans fought the Revolutionary War so we could get rid of England and the Royalty so why is our media pandering and glorifying all this Royalty bs. I mean Canadians don't really have a choice unfortunately. But Americans should know better
I agree, and the supposed alt-media is in on it too.
By now any one who dislikes the royals is being branded as some kind of radicalized leftist marxist by the alt media.

Lurking009

Veteran
I don't understand what makes anyone royal ?

Conquest in the early days, lineage later on. Big picture: God has allowed it.

Are they claiming God appointed them ?

> Excellent question! God allows kings, queens, emperors, pharaohs, etc. to rule and have authority. Even tyrannical rulers in the Roman Empire were allowed to exist to carry out His purpose and will, whether they even realized it or not -

Pro 21:1 The king’s heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He wishes.

Acts 4:27 Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed. 28 They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen.

1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to a king as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by Him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men.

Rom 13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

John 19:10 “Do you refuse to speak to me?” Pilate said. “Don’t you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?” 11 Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above.”

1Pet 2:17 Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

> It doesn't mean rulers are necessarily just, kind, and fair. Consider Pharaoh or Nebuchadnezzar from the Bible as examples -

Exo 7:3 But I will harden Pharaohs heart that I may multiply My signs and My wonders in the land of Egypt. When Pharaoh will not listen to you, then I will lay My hand on Egypt, and bring out My hosts, My people the sons of Israel, from the land of Egypt by great judgments. 5 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I stretch out My hand on Egypt and bring out the sons of Israel from their midst.

Jer 27:4 Give them a message for their masters and say, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Tell this to your masters: 5 With My great power and outstretched arm I made the earth and its people and the animals that are on it, and I give it to anyone I please. 6 Now I will give all your countries into the hands of my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; I will make even the wild animals subject to him. 7 All nations will serve him and his son and his grandson until the time for his land comes; then many nations and great kings will subjugate him.

> Christians will disobey authority if it conflicts with God's Word, such as being forbidden to preach the gospel. Other than that, God has been clear that we're to be obedient -

Acts 4:18-20 And when they [rulers and elders] had summoned them [Peter & John], they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; for we cannot stop speaking what we have seen and heard.”

> The takeaway is that if God wants a ruler, empire, or nation gone, they're done and over according to His will. Nice to know no matter how insane things get, He's still in control.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
sorry Lurking009 Our Creator/Light
doesn't allow this Our FreeWill does as
We accept it

I Know We See/receive the guide/book
differently,I See it as tainted and corrupted
by evils and nothing will ever change that
for me specially not now since I was allowed
to regain my faith/Love

Lurking009

Veteran
sorry Lurking009 Our Creator/Light
doesn't allow this Our FreeWill does as
We accept it

I Know We See/receive the guide/book
differently,I See it as tainted and corrupted
by evils and nothing will ever change that
for me specially not now since I was allowed
to regain my faith/Love
I'm speaking strictly from the Christian point of view. I know you claim the Bible is tainted and corrupt, therefore there's no way we could ever see eye to eye since we don't share the same foundation of belief or the same God. It would simply be pointless to debate, but I hope you have a great day/evening!

redqueen

Superstar
no We don't See eye to eye but there
is only one Creator and I'm sure it's
the same one We both refer to when
We Speak of Our Creator/Light/god

Ya have a Good day/evening as well

I've just heard a woman was arrested in Edinburgh for having an abolish the monarchy sign. They are scared to many of us either don't care or are absolutely demanding the end of the monarchy. Look at the crowds the numbers are really low. Compare the crowds at Buckingham palace now to when Diana was murdered. Look at the lines on the road to Edinburgh to Diana being transported back to London. They know people don't care or want them gone. Most people are clearly tourists out to get a pic to say they were there. I go London a lot and it's all foreign tourists who crown the palaces not the British.

I see a bumpy ride for everyone in the UK. Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales want out. Australia and many of the commonwealth too. The news is trying so hard to make out the UK are in mourning. Very few of us are.

They even tried to make Andrew out to be forgiven and caring. But look at this video. He fondles his own daughters buttocks. She doesn't even react which shows she is likely used to it.

redqueen

Superstar
encase Ya need to See it straight out the evils
mouth never forget that the"royals" admitted
they were NOT human though it's been brushed
under the rug since then many still remember and
it still hasn't been scrubbed from the web

as I already said those who wear the mask of human
but are not human these are the slit eyed shark teethed
ancient evils that Peoples See in Our World whether some
choose to believe it or not it's a Truth

of course it's being blamed on a leak the Truth remains that
it stayed up and available for all to See on the official site

redqueen

Superstar
quick off topic question has anyone
else notice that rumble has started
censoring a lot in the last 2 months
I've noticed broken links and lost channels

Good informative watch specially for those
who're still sleeping on this family of evil
the creator of the video make many Good
points that at this point should be more
common sense but seems that's something
Our World has lost with its brains

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's tempting to interpret the double rainbow that appeared over Buckingham Palace when Her Royal Lowness kicked the royal bucket as a sign that her death is indeed a present from God, but—as I am always at pains to observe upon such occasions—the death of an unrepentant sinner is no victory and there is no solace in the removal of but one of the Hydra's many heads. If anything, the reign of King Charles will doubtless be even more ignoble than that of his mother.

-- James Corbett