The British Royals

?? The plethora of stories and comments I have read and heard indicate Markle is disliked and despised for her power hungry, hypocritical, and attention seeking actions, not her color, and I've never read / heard anyone saying they hate William because of Markle's race.
Go on twitter. Many state Meghan is only picked on because of her colour. Many use comparisons between her and Kate. The woke in the UK seem to use her as a beacon due to her colour. It's very much a Megan's/Harry or William/Kate split. Don't get me wrong I think Meghan is dodgy. Not because of her colour but her constant lying hypocracy and the inconsistency's in her stories. But I've never trusted William. He's not a good guy

A good personal antidote for how much the royals are money leeches.

Last year when I went to the tower of London. I spent a good hour walking around various rooms filled with the crown jewels. After finishing walking around rooms full of jem's, diamonds, crowns, gold plates and swords encrusted with precious stones you walk out into a gift shop. As you exit the last crown jewel room there is what looks like a trash can. On it in big yellow letters is a message about giving money to fund the tower and rooms.

Yep after walking around a room that boasts about the wealth of the British royals. They then get the begging tray out and beg for money. That's after paying nearly £30 a person to enter the tower. Luckily I got my ticket for free

Lurking009

Veteran
Go on twitter. Many state Meghan is only picked on because of her colour. Many use comparisons between her and Kate. The woke in the UK seem to use her as a beacon due to her colour. It's very much a Megan's/Harry or William/Kate split. Don't get me wrong I think Meghan is dodgy. Not because of her colour but her constant lying hypocracy and the inconsistency's in her stories. But I've never trusted William. He's not a good guy
I guess I'm just not understanding the connection of how/why people would hate William BECAUSE of MM's race, which you mentioned in your previous comment:

"William is hated by most the youth because his brothers wife is black..."

I would also question the use of twitter as proof that the majority of a large demographic feels a particular way, in this case most British youth. I think a bit more actual data would be needed to determine such a large groups' opinions / feelings one way or the other.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
Lol, ^ this guy is such a disinformation agent.
I’m sure you already know this anyway.
So you have actual data and proof that William is hated by most the youth because his brothers wife is black? I look forward to seeing it.

Asking valid questions about a claim isn't 'disinformation'. Calling someone a 'disinformation agent' doesn't prove the claim true or make valid questions go away.

I guess I'm just not understanding the connection of how/why people would hate William BECAUSE of MM's race, which you mentioned in your previous comment:

"William is hated by most the youth because his brothers wife is black..."

I would also question the use of twitter as proof that the majority of a large demographic feels a particular way, in this case most British youth. I think a bit more actual data would be needed to determine such a large groups' opinions / feelings one way or the other.
they hate him because he's the opposite of mm. Because it's been rumoured he called their kid an n word. That they perceive William as the opposition. Just go look

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A good personal antidote for how much the royals are money leeches.

Last year when I went to the tower of London. I spent a good hour walking around various rooms filled with the crown jewels. After finishing walking around rooms full of jem's, diamonds, crowns, gold plates and swords encrusted with precious stones you walk out into a gift shop. As you exit the last crown jewel room there is what looks like a trash can. On it in big yellow letters is a message about giving money to fund the tower and rooms.

Yep after walking around a room that boasts about the wealth of the British royals. They then get the begging tray out and beg for money. That's after paying nearly £30 a person to enter the tower. Luckily I got my ticket for free
And those "crown jewels" were all looted from other places in the world... Aint no gold/diamond/jewel mines in the UK eh?