The British Royals

Awoken2

Superstar
The picture that the Daily Fascist have used is an interesting one, because the Nurse is wearing a belt with a masonic emblem on it. Like below:

View attachment 52895

View attachment 52896
You must have heard the saying there ain't no smoke without fire?

Well these parasites once lost control of that fire and it burnt down half of Windsor Castle.

....and then they tried to put the repair bill onto the useless eaters!

Maes17

Superstar
Is it just me, or does this whole Royals/Markle/Piers Morgan drama seem like one big distraction?
Like they needed a break to prepare for the manufactured 3rd wave "variant" BS that's coming.
I was thinking the same. It’s distracting Americans too. Here in the US the stimulus bill just passed, mask mandated are being lifted, covid “variations” are floating around, war in the middle east is a possibility. Something is afoot

I was actually shocked that movie From Hell showed Masonic ritual sacrifice with royal connections. Probably the most accurate Hollywood portrayal of the House of Windsor to-date.
I know, it's a good movie. Its funny though every other month there's a new article stating this movie/book is a lie.

Lurking009

Veteran
Is it just me, or does this whole Royals/Markle/Piers Morgan drama seem like one big distraction?
Like they needed a break to prepare for the manufactured 3rd wave "variant" BS that's coming.
I don't believe Markle and Harry are acting to distract from other things. I believe she had the intention to manipulate and create discord from the start in order to further herself, and her sights were set on Harry to accomplish that goal. Her actions from the very start screamed self-indulgent and entitled social climber. I don't think she gives a rat's ass about distracting from world events.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I don't believe Markle and Harry are acting to distract from other things. I believe she had the intention to manipulate and create discord from the start in order to further herself, and her sights were set on Harry to accomplish that goal. Her actions from the very start screamed self-indulgent and entitled social climber. I don't think she gives a rat's ass about distracting from world events.
I agree she's not part of this agenda in the bigger picture. It's the controlled MSM that have taken this drama and made it what it is. This non-event story is world wide. Just more distraction.

AlcyoneSong

Established
This crossed my mind as well.

Piers 'taking one for the team'.
Well at the moment, England and Wales are in a major lock down. This game they are playing with England might be punishment for breaking away from the EU. Can't have a New World Order if the players don't want to be in the game, so this withdrawal has pissed off some powerful people. The Royals have been a puppet now for years, and for the most part nothing has been required of them beyond for them to dance the little dance, sing the little song and they could go on as if nothing happened. Now, the dance isn't working. The song is not working either. Soon the police state they have created will falter as well. The people of England just need to wake the fuck up and realize how much power they have in numbers. Literally say.. "no". Break down the gates around schools, start home group schools. Demand more. England's future depends on it.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'll make this point again as I think it's important.

Anything that you get for free from your government you do not need!

Some examples below

Free vaccinations

Free prescriptions for children and pensioners.

Free smart meters.

Now let's look at what we have to pay our governments for.

Water (tax on water charges)

Shelter (property tax)

Heat (utilities tax)

To go to work (income tax)

Food (VAT)

Fuel ( fuel tax)

To get married (licence fee)

To be born ( birth "certificate")

List by no means exhaustive but it totals 54% of a person's life times earnings
"

So in short, we pay our governments for lifes basic necessities but we get it for free if it has the potential to kill us.

Time for a re-think about the situation maybe?

that is the face of a person who is contemplating what methods to use this time, cant use car and tunnel, to obvious
Did you see where Prince Harry said something to the effect of him not wanting history to "repeat itself" regarding the death of his mother ?

Did you see where Prince Harry said something to the effect of him not wanting history to "repeat itself" regarding the death of his mother ?
I did. But I see both him and Meghan using Diana as an excuse a lot. I don't find it a coincidence that Meghan says she was suicidal at 5 months, seeing as so was Diana. Or the fact she copies Diana's style and mannerisms.
It's all an act. But I don't think Harry is the only one to use his mother as a prop, William does it to, I also don't find it a coincidence that the royal family release pictures of Williams children's letters to Diana, the timing is very convenient.

Both sons are using her to get away with stuff, for sympathy and as a distraction.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Hmmmm yeah but I don't think Markle is a target like that. She was a target for racists though, and institutionalized/internalized racism. That's been a problem for years, I think the thing that makes American's more sympathetic toward them is that for a long time England was part of the countries of the world that seemed to take a critical eye on the very public problem of racism and race in America with a almost smug attitude of "well we are not like them". I'm referring more towards the media and English popular media celebrities who made sweeping generalizations about the American race problem without knowing much about the history or caring to know. Then you have the academic racists such as David Starkey... ahem.

Harry may have known about this "Us vs Them" attitude, and perhaps it disgusted him that his brother would make grand gestures of humanitarian relief and help in other countries while doing very little real work toward creating actual change toward equality in their own. It's easier to keep the problems in Africa and Asia whilst ignoring the racism in your back yard.

Harry is like his mother in this regard, and his mother was very much like her distant cousin Winston Churchill. They spoke their mind, said it plainly and was not very popular with the status quo. Harry was very tactful during the interview in that he did not disclose who had the conversation with him regarding the skin color of his children, but the simple fact of having such a conversation exist is mind boggling for some, but for others it's not a surprise at all. This is racism. A fear of someone looking different from the others, and the realization that such difference means they will not have the same experiences as the others had in the family. I'm not sure how many black children attend Eton, and I'd like to think Eton is open to all races, but the "old boy's clubs" may not be as receptive to mixed race members. (I hope that makes sense).

Whoever had that conversation with Harry knew this, and they (Harry and the other person) mutually knew it as that is why Harry refuses to say anything because it would destroy this person's already fragile reputation. (My bets are that his father made this remark as it seems like a very Charles' style comment based on how historically Charles spoke to his sons and late wife. *eyeroll* It would also make sense too, I don't think William may have said it but if he did, what did it matter tbh William is just mini Charles now) He shared it with Megan because it hurt deep but he also knew she needed to wake up to the reality that there are people in his family who do NOT like her, first because she's American, second because she's black. She represents something they are not willing to have in the "family".

Harry could have gone with the castle pick for him. Chelsea drove a hard game, and he had a long relationship with her throughout his youth and uni days and into his military career. However, Harry was not faithful to her, and vice versa it was toxic on both sides. Instead of helping him out of his web of mental health problems that existed since his childhood, she just kept him enmeshed in them and pushed him deeper into the web of deceit. The thing with Meghan is she doesn't need Harry. She never needed him. She was her own person before he came along, and thanks to her mother and her own strength has been able to pull Harry out of that mess. Moving to America, back to LA is probably the best thing for both of them at this time. To say she "controls" him is utter bullshit, he's attracted to her independence. He wants that for himself, he hungers after that, and he's had a taste of it here in America. It's a sweet, sweet thing to have real freedom to be who you want to be, how you want to be. (And yes I know this site is not favorable to LA but compared to what he left the USA is a far better prospective) Yet, even here, he is guarded in his words. That comes from years of being careful but also maybe a longing to not lose touch with those he deeply cares for still in the UK.

Last edited: