The British Royals

They trace their ancestry back to the Tudors right? I think the current house is tied to former German Royalty as well...

Anyway since those times or its founding in 1917, the BRF, has engaged in a lot of nefarious activities and I don't think their wealth or status and power is legitimate.

Whenever a royal baby is born I think of the alien baby from V

reptile-baby.jpg

Thunderian

Superstar
All the European royals are interbred though.
More like inbred. Reading some of those genealogies can make you a little sick sometimes. Brothers and sisters marrying sisters and brothers, and then their kids marry each other. You start getting people with only four great-grandparents. They're like cats on a farm.

I don't think it's that bad anymore, but up into the last century there were some pretty gross things going on.

Damien50

Star
Here's another on Diana. Compared to the previous video this one asserts she had BPD and mentally unstable going into her marriage to Charles. Though it seems like Charles and the royal family used her for children then when she was dating a Palestinian Muslim it rubbed the German nobility wrong

The last Tudor was queen elizabeth, she had no children, so the current royals are only very very distantly related.

Current house is the house of Windsor and yes it was originally German. All the European royals are interbred though.
they re related to the tudors through henry viii's eldest sister margaret who married the Scottish king, long story short her granddaughter was mary queen of scots who elizabeth I executed and whos son James VI of scotland became James I of england and its through him you have the link.
but the tudor claim to the throne was flimsy at best, seeing as Henry VII's only claim to the throne was through his mother also called margaret who was a descendant of Edward III, her father john baufort was a bastard child of john of gaunt the son of edward III, john beufort who was later legitimized but barred from the throne, when his father married his mistress, margarets grandmother.

really the royals are one of the oldest sap operas out there

Karlysymon

Superstar
Apparently, the "Virgin" Queen made it out of child-bed, if you believe the conspiracies anyway.
Regardless of the inbreeding, its still a nice feeling to be blueblooded and the current line just might be illegitimate.

'Rightful king of England' dies in Australia
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9373273/Rightful-king-of-England-dies-in-Australia.html

ive heard of a few rumours with regards to elizabeth, one famous rumour is she actually died as a young child, the family looking after her where afraid of what henry would do to them so they buried her in the garden and found a young boy in the village to replace her, knwn as the bisley boy, so she was actually a he, thats why ''she'' wore high collars, to hide he adams apple and wouldnt marry or have children.

There are also a lot of rumours of her having children.
One of the ''fathers'' was supposedly thomas seymour, uncle to her brother Edward and husband of catherine Parr, 6th wife of henry viii ( they liked to swap and keep it in the family). she gave birth and the baby was whisked off.
Another potential father of one of her ''children'' was Robert Dudley ( brother to her cousin jane grey, executed by her sister mary. i swear this family were all sorts of messed up) there were many rumoours of them having an affair, even that he or elizabeth had his wife murdered so they could get married, unfortunately for them the death of his wife was too much of a scandal and they couldnt get married

Karlysymon

Superstar
Could this happen? Even more important to ask, will the monarchy survive covid fallout and are the shadowy rulers of the financial City of London ready to show their faces as the real rulers?

King Charles III is a ‘frightening prospect’: The fall of Royal Family predicted

Could this happen? Even more important to ask, will the monarchy survive covid fallout and are the shadowy rulers of the financial City of London ready to show their faces as the real rulers?

King Charles III is a ‘frightening prospect’: The fall of Royal Family predicted
I am a historian and I have been fascinated with European royal history for some time. Honestly taking off my conspiracy hat and putting on my researcher hat, I'm going to say yes the royal family are done.

With history there are patterns, just look at any royal family in Europe and see how the end began, look at how the people of the country came to the point they could not take a royal family anymore.
Each one ended be side the people in the country saw no use to them saw them living on tax payers money, living lives of luxury while they struggled to make ends meet or eat at all.
In the last 5 years alone the UK royal family have angered the British public untold times. One that stands out is when glenfeld burned down and hundreds were left homeless and hungry. We were all told the government has no money to help, charities and good people came out and clothed and fed them. the queen was given millions to refurbish Buckingham palace from the taxpayer, she's one of the richest in the world, people were not happy.
Other examples are Charles, Harry and William lecturing the common folk about air travel how dare the peasants have one holiday a year, then they go and fly around in their private jets, several times a month.

The biggest one though is the p***philia, they managed to cover up Mountbatten's preference for young boys but it can't be done anymore. Charles was friends with saville, there's proof saville brought children to Buckingham palace and now Andrews a part of one of the biggest child and sex trafficking rings ever and he gets away with it by hiding behind mummy. The reaction was interesting with Charles and saville people sort of ignored it but with Andrew people are angry. When towns refused to ring the church bells for his birthday, the queen demanded they do, but town Councils still said no, that's big councillors swear an oath to the queen yet they said no to supporting Andrews birthday.

I think the cracks began with Diana but now they are getting bigger.
To top it off people are seeing them for what they are a disfunctional family, ones who breed yet don't love their children, where every generation fights, bickers and tries to ruin the other.
Harry and Meghan leaving has caused people to think why do we pay for these people? It'll be interesting what's said at the interview

Journeyman

Established

Not sure which is more frightening, Charles on the throne or moving straight to the Apocalypse with his son:

Thanks for finding this thread, Karly, it saved me from doing so. :D

I’m not sure what will come of the British Royals, but as the comments in the YT video you posted, many have stated it may be because of Prince Charles and his ties with the Klaus Schwab and the well-known child molester in the UK.

What I found interesting, while it’s tabloid fodder, is that Harry and Meagan have relinquished their Royal roles. I have to wonder if Harry is thanking his lucky stars every day that he's the second son and doesn’t have to adhere to any of the royal duties. Moving to California and staying out of the limelight appeared to be an indication of that. I see that Prince William is now advocating the vaccine so it could be that they’re not even paying attention to Charles, as I think this was mentioned in the past, and the role of king being given to William?

Here’s Harry and Megan’s charity: