The British Royals

Thanks for finding this thread, Karly, it saved me from doing so. :D

I’m not sure what will come of the British Royals, but as the comments in the YT video you posted, many have stated it may be because of Prince Charles and his ties with the Klaus Schwab and the well-known child molester in the UK.

What I found interesting, while it’s tabloid fodder, is that Harry and Meagan have relinquished their Royal roles. I have to wonder if Harry is thanking his lucky stars every day that he's the second son and doesn’t have to adhere to any of the royal duties. Moving to California and staying out of the limelight appeared to be an indication of that. I see that Prince William is now advocating the vaccine so it could be that they’re not even paying attention to Charles, as I think this was mentioned in the past, and the role of king being given to William?

Here’s Harry and Megan’s charity:

Charles has always been a fan of the prolific pedo.
1614662591232.png1614662737165.png1614662757923.png
Jimmy Saville, one of the worst pedos in Britain

Then there is Charles uncle, who he was incredibly fond of. Mountbatten the guy who is rumoured to be a gay pedo.

When does it stop being a coincidence and become a family pattern

1614663001488.png

The story of the queen and the missing children

Queens cousin Jailed for sexual abuse

also i live close to Sandringham estate, and you would not believe the amount of young female bodies found around the area. sometimes they make it into the news too.

Sandringham - dead 17 year old

Sandringham - mysterious body found

then there is the time the queen was in hospital. Her nurse had a very interesting belt
1614664465885.png

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
These pics were in the news a few years ago, giving rise to speculation that Prince Philip (a well-known joker) had broken wind, reflected in the body language and expressions of the others..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg/Mountbatten is a fraud, who has been pretending to be the British monarch for the past 68 years.

According to Nostradamus, Elizabeth is about to be stripped of her crown and obscene wealth, and sent packing to Greece in shame.

Quatrain 1,32

Le grand empire sera tost translat,
En lieu petit, qui bien tost viendra croistre:
Lieu bien infine d'exigue cont,
Ou au milieu viendra poser son sceptre.

The great Empire will soon be overturned (Ezekiel 21:26-27; Q. 10,100),

In a small place (Tara), which soon will begin to grow (in fame):

A small place of tiny area (the Inauguration Mound at Tara),

In the middle of which he will come to place His Sceptre (Lia Fail - Stone of Scone).

Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [
overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49 v 10)].

Quatrain 10,100
The
great empire will be for England (Q. 1,32),

Quatrain 1,43

Avant qu'advienne le changement d'Empire
Il adviendra un cas bien merveilleux:
Un champ mu, le pillier de paphire
Mis translat sur le rocher noilleux.

Before the coming of the change (overturn) of the Empire

A very wonderful event will take place.

A field (2m. x 2m. of turf at Tara) moved, the Pillar of Porphyry
(Lia Fail - Stone of Scone)

Put in place (on the Inauguration Mound at Tara); (the empire) changed on the gnarled rock (the Lia Fail - Stone of Destiny, as Christ is inaugurated King of Ireland, at Tara).

Quatrain 1,86

La grande rine quand se verra vaincue,
Fera excs de masculin courage:
Sus cheval, fleuve passera toute nue,
Suite par fer: foi fera outrage.

When the great queen sees herself conquered (QE2?),

She will show an excess of masculine courage.

On horseback, she will pass over the river completely naked (stripped of wealth and power),

Pursued by the sword: she will have outraged her (Anglican) faith

Quatrain 3,47

Le vieux monarque dechass de son regne
Aux Oriens son secours ira querre:
Pour peut des croix ployera son enseigne,
En Mytilene ira par port & par terre.

The old monarch chased out of her realm (Q. 10,22)

Will go to the East (Greece) asking for its help:

For fear of the crosses she will fold-up her banner:

To Mitylene (Greece) she will go through port and by land.

Quatrain 10,22

Pour ne vouloir consentir au diuorce,
Qui puis apres sera cogneu indigne:
Le Roy des isles sera chass par sorte,
Mais son lieu qui de roy n'aura signe.

For (her) not wishing to consent to the divorce (Diana's),

Who then afterwards will be recognised as unworthy:

The Monarch of the Isles will be driven out by force (Q. 3,47),

Put in her place (as King) one who will have no sign of kingship (Christ at the fourth overturn of the Throne - Ezekiel 21:26-27 - see Quatrain I,43).

Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned]
UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49 v 10)].

Unlike Nostradamus, the Bible is NEVER wrong, and it confirms that Elizabeth had The Throne/Stone of Destiny, aka the Lia Fail, the Coronation Stone and Jacob's Pillar taken away from her and her offspring on December 25th (Christ-mas Day - clue), when 4 Scottish nationalists led by Ian Hamilton repatriated The Stone of Destiny from Westminster Abbey back to Scotland, beginning the 4th and final overturn.

Last edited:
Charles has always been a fan of the prolific pedo.
View attachment 52685View attachment 52686View attachment 52687
Jimmy Saville, one of the worst pedos in Britain

Then there is Charles uncle, who he was incredibly fond of. Mountbatten the guy who is rumoured to be a gay pedo.

When does it stop being a coincidence and become a family pattern

View attachment 52688

The story of the queen and the missing children

Queens cousin Jailed for sexual abuse

also i live close to Sandringham estate, and you would not believe the amount of young female bodies found around the area. sometimes they make it into the news too.

Sandringham - dead 17 year old

Sandringham - mysterious body found

then there is the time the queen was in hospital. Her nurse had a very interesting belt
View attachment 52690
Yes, I know. I remember reading about this earlier. Notably, about the Queen and Prince Phillip and the missing children at the Aboriginal Residential School in Vancouver, Canada. Sadly, just before William Coombes was to testify against her, he was assassinated:

Aboriginal Residential School Survivor Says The Queen of England Abducted Children In Canada

Also, a British soldier, Vivian Cunningham merely asked about the Queen's outstanding arrest warrant in the case, and was institutionalized for doing so:

In missing children case – whistle blowers incarcerated

Tidal

Star
Harry's mother Diana was off her rocker with a bit of a persecution complex, she thought the press were out to get her, and it seems Harry has inherited her wackiness and it's rubbed off on Meghan.

Maes17

Superstar
Harry's mother Diana was off her rocker with a bit of a persecution complex, she thought the press were out to get her, and it seems Harry has inherited her wackiness and it's rubbed off on Meghan.
Not defending anyone here. This dramatic family conflict that is only getting attention cause of the social status of the people involved.

Anyways what has me a pondering some thoughts. Here in the US of A, poor people often qualify for foodstamps, etc from taxpayers.

So my question for you Brits is...why are the royals considered royal if tax paying Brits are the ones who fund them.

Welfare is like a stigma here. But when the royals do it that is fine? The royals seem like a fancy moocher to me

ohhi9876

Veteran
Not defending anyone here. This dramatic family conflict that is only getting attention cause of the social status of the people involved.

Anyways what has me a pondering some thoughts. Here in the US of A, poor people often qualify for foodstamps, etc from taxpayers.

So my question for you Brits is...why are the royals considered royal if tax paying Brits are the ones who fund them.

Welfare is like a stigma here. But when the royals do it that is fine? The royals seem like a fancy moocher to me
interesting question ...

anyone watch the interview last night?
im wondering if this will be set up to have the queen step down and let william (not charles bc of divorce) take over? and her hubby has been in the hospital for a while...
and oprah was brought in to multiply the spectacle (on purpose/planned)

Believe me many British people are not happy funding these moochers. The royal family are on the downward spiral. Many people question why they get so much free money when poor people get the bare minimum of any.

Unfortunately brainwashing is a powerful drug and the few remaining supporters are the way they are due to the Windsor propaganda machine feeding them stories from birth

The Agrarian

Veteran
Not defending Megan Markle (she knew good and well what she was getting into) but HOW have people not rioted over that creep Prince Andrew? HOW can anyone possibly defend this festering scumbag...
I know, I know. I shouldn't be shocked.

But D A Y U M

Maes17

Superstar
Believe me many British people are not happy funding these moochers. The royal family are on the downward spiral. Many people question why they get so much free money when poor people get the bare minimum of any.

Unfortunately brainwashing is a powerful drug and the few remaining supporters are the way they are due to the Windsor propaganda machine feeding them stories from birth
Sounds like the Brits need to revolt and tell those moochers to take a hike.

Oh I know the brainwashing. We have our celeb worship people here in the US.

It’s also good to know a lot of Brits disapprove of the taxes towards the royals. I prefer my taxes to help those in need and improve my communities

Maes17

Superstar
interesting question ...

anyone watch the interview last night?
im wondering if this will be set up to have the queen step down and let william (not charles bc of divorce) take over? and her hubby has been in the hospital for a while...
and oprah was brought in to multiply the spectacle (on purpose/planned)
Nah didn’t watch the interview but checking my e-mail then getting directed back to the homepage have my newsfeed plastered with royal news.

I don’t understand why us Americans are so drawn into the royals. 1776 we fought to break free. From what @kerrichinchilla was saying. Most Brits don’t like the royals. Americans are just as much to blame to giving attention to this stuff

Nah didn’t watch the interview but checking my e-mail then getting directed back to the homepage have my newsfeed plastered with royal news.

I don’t understand why us Americans are so drawn into the royals. 1776 we fought to break free. From what @kerrichinchilla was saying. Most Brits don’t like the royals. Americans are just as much to blame to giving attention to this stuff
The brainwashing here is terrible. All major news channels are run by and for the royals. Documentaries like the ones about Diana are banned here ( but thanks to the internet we can find them), we are told they are a good investment for tourism, which is a lie. Lego land Windsor makes more money that all the royal palaces combined.

I am seeing a turn though, it started with Diana the older generations don't like Charles or Camilla, but now with Andrew and Harry more people are turning against them, combined with shows like the crown which shows the reality (unlike Hollywood movies endorsed by the royals which show a romanticised version of them), younger generations are turning against them. I'm seeing a real distaste for the royals, for the first time I'm seeing a flicker of distain and hatred not seen since Charles I.
In away I'm seeing what happened in Russia and Frances the revolutions didn't happen over night they built up.

William will be the last king if even he gets on the thrown. People are fed up.

AmazingGrace

Established
The brainwashing here is terrible. All major news channels are run by and for the royals. Documentaries like the ones about Diana are banned here ( but thanks to the internet we can find them), we are told they are a good investment for tourism, which is a lie. Lego land Windsor makes more money that all the royal palaces combined.

I am seeing a turn though, it started with Diana the older generations don't like Charles or Camilla, but now with Andrew and Harry more people are turning against them, combined with shows like the crown which shows the reality (unlike Hollywood movies endorsed by the royals which show a romanticised version of them), younger generations are turning against them. I'm seeing a real distaste for the royals, for the first time I'm seeing a flicker of distain and hatred not seen since Charles I.
In away I'm seeing what happened in Russia and Frances the revolutions didn't happen over night they built up.

The Crown shows reality? I don't think so. Yh, it's open about scandals and some problems we already knew about, but darkest secrets were not presented in the tv series (missing children, pedo history), if so, the revolution would come much faster.

Journeyman

Established

I try and avoid everything 'royal' but this latest nonsense is being heavily pushed now across all the MSM media assets. Clearly someone thinks it's of import. Although I view the entire thing as a charade or a very over budgeted soap opera, it's worth considering what the objectives are in this latest storyline?

Are they taking down the Royal institution? Maybe it doesn't fit with Agenda 2030 and this is the first stage in a takedown? Or if we're thinking long term, Diana was the first stage and Meghan is a new phase? Meghan came on the scene in 2016, did this coincide with a power battle within the ruling powers? Was Harry a hostage or was their marriage an attempt to strike an alliance with a new powerful faction? Royal weddings have historically been used to seal alliances or to stem the threat of a hostile force... Even Paul Bettany on Fallon mused along these lines:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/meghan-markle-royal-wedding-prince-harry-paul-bettany-fallon

“I think that Meghan Markle might be a sleeper agent for the U.S. government,” Bettany joked. His evidence? “The dad doing the photos thing, it’s like a false-flag event,” he said. “I think the C.I.A.’s involved—everybody. I think Piers Morgan’s involved.”

Piers Morgan who loudly left his job yesterday.

Few other things, the faked pregnancy, will that surface now?

megbump.jpg

Then there's the MTF / FTM issue, which would probably derail this thread but if that ever got out...

The Agrarian

Veteran
They trace their ancestry back to the Tudors right? I think the current house is tied to former German Royalty as well...

Anyway since those times or its founding in 1917, the BRF, has engaged in a lot of nefarious activities and I don't think their wealth or status and power is legitimate.

Whenever a royal baby is born I think of the alien baby from V

View attachment 18924
Technically no. The House of Windor (originally Saxe-Coburg-Gotha) came from a sub-royal state in northwestern Germany. They rose to the throne through some weird legal wrangling after the fall of the Commonwealth period.

The last Imperial family of Germany (Hohenzollern Dynasty) denied their German relatives any claim to the throne. The Rothschild's did rise from the former territory of the Windsor family though.

Maes17

Superstar
The Crown shows reality? I don't think so. Yh, it's open about scandals and some problems we already knew about, but darkest secrets were not presented in the tv series (missing children, pedo history), if so, the revolution would come much faster.
I think it’ll come. Or the Brits come to that realization these moochers are not as needed.

Honestly the more I look into the royals. I see a fancier version of the Kardashians

It's closer to reality that the pandering in movies like young Victoria, the queen, the king's speech ect.