The British Royals

redqueen

Superstar
Has any one read this book?

The book, called Mummies, Cannibals and Vampires, will be published on June 29 (2016) by Routledge and charts the largely forgotten history of European corpse medicine from the Renaissance to the Victorians.

I haven't read it, but going by the description and the article it seems they're admitting it, but it's ok because it was "medicinal".
again We need a puke emoji Please

We already Knew this is what this family was
about so not too much of a shocker that a story
is coming out specially touting its all for medicinal
and of course follow the science crap another push
for that cannibalism agenda

wonder if this will wake up others to the "stories/rumours"
of the queen stealing,torturing,murdering and eating Children

not sure if I'll be reading this one or not

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
Agreed. And neither will that particular scriptural prophesy, which has yet to be fulfilled.

Thank-you. And agreed about false prophets, Biblical misinterpretations and false teachings, which will always fail.

Hopefully you will consider that one of our inherent faults on this planet is our rush to judgment, despite being Commanded NOT to do that (Matt. 7:1-4). Everything that is currently hidden shall be revealed before the end (Luke 12:2), and that includes everything involved in this particular situation.

There is absolutely no doubt that the British throne is the Throne of David, nor is there any doubt that God Himself will give that throne to Christ. There is likewise no doubt whatsoever that the 458 lb purplish, porphyry REAL Stone of Destiny, which was taken from Westminster Abbey on 25 December 1950, was NOT the stone used during the coronation ceremony on 2 June 1953.

Instead, that fraudulent coronation ceremony knowingly used the 336 lb yellowish, Perthshire sandstone fake left in Arbroath Abbey in April of 1951. The same fake that was then sent back to Scotland in 1996 and has been sitting under lights and behind glass in Edinburgh Castle. The same fake stone that will likely now have to be fetched for the next fake coronation ceremony, if there ever is another ceremony.

You perhaps have not considered that this is precisely the time and precisely the exact sequence of events required to finally expose the fake nature of the fake 336 lb stone to the British people and the public at large who, for the most part, have ignored this irrefutable evidence for the past 70 years.

And once the fake stone is exposed, and the fact that fake stone was used during Elizabeth's fraudulent coronation on 2 June 1953, her fake rule as the fake monarch will likewise be exposed for all to see, effectively removing her from the historical records of real monarchs that preceded her, as God already did when He had the real Stone of Destiny removed from Westminster Abbey on Christ-mas day in 1950. And the same will hold true for Charles or William or anyone else that may very briefly pretend to be the monarch, and intentionally try to use (or try to avoid using to keep from exposing themselves) that fake stone again.

It's understandable that pointing out possible Scriptural connections within the prophecies of Nostradamus (or messages in film, or anything from extra-Biblical sources), can and will be used by unbelievers as a means of persecuting God's Messengers. That is exactly what has happened with every single Prophet of God and with Christ too, when He was here in the body of Jesus 2000 years ago. That same false judgment is actually what sent Him to the cross. Why should it be any different now?

On the JAHTruth.net/diane web-page, concerning the likely murder of Diane by Elizabeth via the special services, JAH stated the following about Nostradamus:

A prophecy (Q. 9,12) of Nostradamus the French Prophet has been related to the death, in France, of Diana BUT THERE IS ANOTHER; A SCRIPTURAL PROPHECY AND THAT, UNLIKE NOSTRADAMUS, IS NEVER WRONG, and it states that just before the End the "Sun" shall lose her light (power), which Nostradamus agrees with in Quatrain 10,22.:

The "Sun" IS the British Empire ("the empire on which the sun never sets"), exactly as it says in Scripture, and thus doesn't require any prophecies from Nostradamus to confirm that fact:-

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

The British Empire has been in its worst decline throughout the fraudulent reign of Elizabeth, which has darkened the British throne exactly as prophesied.

So instead of making hasty assumptions and judgments, would it not be wiser to wait and see exactly how all of this unfolds?
No hasty assumptions or judgments were made. You presented the following prophecy:

"Elizabeth has already been exposed as a fraud and is going to be dethroned before any of the others succeed her."

Here are the undeniable facts -

Did QE die intact as Queen? Yes.
Was she exposed as a fraud and dethroned? No.
Is Charles now King? Yes, and it's official. He ascended to the throne and became King the minute QE died. The coronation is a formality.

You claim calling out Nostradamus and Jahtruth is persecution. God proclaims them to be false prophets and false teachers -

Deut 18:20 But the prophet who shall speak a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak... that prophet shall die. 21 And you may say in your heart, `How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?' When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

A Freeman

Superstar
No hasty assumptions or judgments were made. You presented the following prophecy:

"Elizabeth has already been exposed as a fraud and is going to be dethroned before any of the others succeed her."

Here are the undeniable facts -

Did QE die intact as Queen? Yes.
NO. She was NEVER the lawful monarch in God's Eyes, which God made certain of by removing The Real Stone of Destiny before she could be coronated on it. And that is exactly what has already been exposed, and will be revealed in further detail at God's discretion. Just because she got away with her fraud (for now) does NOT mean she wasn't/isn't a fraud.

Was she exposed as a fraud and dethroned? No.
The Bethel Stone/Lia Fail/Jacob's Pillar Stone/Stone of Destiny IS The British Throne. How exactly was Elizabeth not dethroned given the fact that God took the throne away from her before George VI passed away? And Elizabeth was exposed as a fraud already over 25 years ago, if not before that.

It's understood that you and others may or may not accept these facts, but they remain facts nevertheless. And time will tell what else Father will reveal in His Time about all of this.

Is Charles now King? Yes, and it's official.
NO. Charles, like his mother, is NOT the lawful monarch, regardless of whether the world "officially" recognizes him in that capacity.

He ascended to the throne and became King the minute QE died. The coronation is a formality.
NO, the coronation is NOT just "a formailty". The Bethel Stone/Lia Fail/Jacob's Pillar Stone/Stone of Destiny IS The Throne of Israel (the Brit-ish), and is given only to whom Father decides.

Neither Elizabeth nor Charles ever were, nor ever will be the lawful British monarch. And Charles (and/or any others besides Christ Himself), like Elizabeth, will NEVER be allowed to sit on the Throne.

You claim calling out Nostradamus and Jahtruth is persecution. God proclaims them to be false prophets and false teachers -

Deut 18:20 But the prophet who shall speak a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak... that prophet shall die. 21 And you may say in your heart, `How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?' When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.
As above please. You have yet to provide evidence of any false claim made by JAH, and have already rushed to Judgment despite claiming otherwise. The Throne will be Christ's according to God Himself, exactly as it says in Scripture, and on the JAHTruth.net Website.

God Bless.

Lurking009

Veteran
NO. She was NEVER the lawful monarch in God's Eyes, which God made certain of by removing The Real Stone of Destiny before she could be coronated on it. And that is exactly what has already been exposed, and will be revealed in further detail at God's discretion. Just because she got away with her fraud (for now) does NOT mean she wasn't/isn't a fraud.

The Bethel Stone/Lia Fail/Jacob's Pillar Stone/Stone of Destiny IS The British Throne. How exactly was Elizabeth not dethroned given the fact that God took the throne away from her before George VI passed away? And Elizabeth was exposed as a fraud already over 25 years ago, if not before that.

It's understood that you and others may or may not accept these facts, but they remain facts nevertheless. And time will tell what else Father will reveal in His Time about all of this.

NO. Charles, like his mother, is NOT the lawful monarch, regardless of whether the world "officially" recognizes him in that capacity.

NO, the coronation is NOT just "a formailty". The Bethel Stone/Lia Fail/Jacob's Pillar Stone/Stone of Destiny IS The Throne of Israel (the Brit-ish), and is given only to whom Father decides.

Neither Elizabeth nor Charles ever were, nor ever will be the lawful British monarch. And Charles (and/or any others besides Christ Himself), like Elizabeth, will NEVER be allowed to sit on the Throne.

As above please. You have yet to provide evidence of any false claim made by JAH, and have already rushed to Judgment despite claiming otherwise. The Throne will be Christ's according to God Himself, exactly as it says in Scripture, and on the JAHTruth.net Website.

God Bless.
Again, none of the above removes the failure of the prophecy you presented here. It is what it is.

e-Enoch

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
Again, none of the above removes the failure of the prophecy you presented here. It is what it is.
Of course there was no failed prophecy. Only a failure to properly understand it.

Here is the prophecy, summarizing the prophecy from Ezekiel 21:25-27, which has already been shared in a previous post:-

Here is the exact date God had four Scottish nationalists (led by Ian Hamilton) remove The Throne.Stone from Westminster Abbey:-
25 December 1950.

Here is the date that George VI, the last lawful British monarch, died:-
6 February 1952.

Please note well: George VI was the last British monarch to sit on The British-Israelite Throne, aka The Bethel Stone/Lia Fail/Stone of Destiny/Jacob's Pillar Stone.

Please note well: God took the Throne/Stone away BEFORE Elizabeth ever assumed the monarchy. In other words, Elizabeth was dethroned before her dad (George VI) died and thus was NEVER the lawful monarch in God's Eyes.

Please also note well: The Bethel Stone/Lia Fail/Stone of Destiny/Jacob's Pillar Stone has NEVER been returned, and remains in hiding in SCOTLAND. The fake "Stone of Scone" that Elizabeth knowingly, and with malice aforethought used at her fraudulent coronation on 2 June 1953 is also in Scotland, where it has been on public display in Edinburgh castle since 1996, when Elizabeth had it sent there.

25 December 1950 is without question before the very first day that Elizabeth began unlawfully pretending to be the monarch, on 6 February 1952. It is also long before any of the others (e.g. Charles or Wiliam, etc.) could succeed her in pretending to be the monarch, as Charles did two days ago on 8 September 2022, which was over 71 years after the entire British "Royal" family was effectively dethroned by God).

So there is absolutely NOTHING in the prophetic restatement of Scripture that was personally made that didn't come true.

The difficulty you are having is you don't consider God and His Bible to be an "official" source of information, and have chosen instead to believe in habitual, sociopathic liars (placing them above God), e.g. the mainstream media and the pretended "Royal" family that God Himself cursed and removed the Throne from, effectively ending their dynasty in His Eyes. Having God take the Throne away is NOT just a "formality", as you are attempting to promote.

Please stop doing this for your sake, and instead review the truthful information that's been shared with you. The reason that God took the Throne away from Elizabeth and her heirs/successors is because His Well-Beloved Son returned on the exact date that the "fig-tree" began to put forth new shoots/leaves in Palestine.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Is the Queen a born-again Christian?

redqueen

Superstar
makes sense if Ya listen to the ceremony
at the v,atican I shared on here which is
quite a interesting and strange to See/Hear
event especially considering who it is
participating

redqueen

Superstar
reminder of who/what these evils
Truly are

redqueen

Superstar
took forever to find the link again
since I was searching here at first

in case Ya don't wanna watch the video heres
the wording being used that is the part I'm speaking
of

I Know how many here feel and I'm sorry if Ya cannot
step outside of the teachings of the church to maybe
See why what has been taught/is being taught was
taught in the first place

“Flaming Lucifer finds Mankind. I say: Oh Lucifer who will never be defeated. Christ is your son who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and reigns in the world without end.”

if Ya were trying to get Peoples to worship a ac that
replaces Our Creator,one that will make even non believers
drop to their knees in awe and worship

how would Ya go about doing so

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Ya remember correctly @Lurking009

here is another reminder that these evils
want Us to worship them like they're gods
and like Our Creator that is the whole purpose
of them remaking Our World into theirs as they
have in the past

this is not new evils these are ancient evils that
have tried to rule many times as gods in Our World
as mentioned in this interview they gaslight Us into
believing they are something they're not and never
will be

e-Enoch

Superstar
took forever to find the link again
since I was searching here at first

in case Ya don't wanna watch the video heres
the wording being used that is the part I'm speaking
of

I Know how many here feel and I'm sorry if Ya cannot
step outside of the teachings of the church to maybe
See why what has been taught/is being taught was
taught in the first place

“Flaming Lucifer finds Mankind. I say: Oh Lucifer who will never be defeated. Christ is your son who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and reigns in the world without end.”

if Ya were trying to get Peoples to worship a ac that
replaces Our Creator,one that will make even non believers
drop to their knees in awe and worship

how would Ya go about doing so
It's been known that Vatican & the Pope are satan worshippers...

redqueen

Superstar
It's been known that Vatican & the Pope are satan worshippers...
I Know many Peoples have realized that now
and See the Truth e-Enoch but many still do not
just as many don't See the evil that is the evils of
the so called "royal"family

I just find the wording about jesus in this ceremony
to be interesting as I mentioned in my omh thread
and above

I don't wanna highjack so I'll leave it at that
it certainly is strange

Lurking009

Veteran
I Know many Peoples have realized that now
and See the Truth e-Enoch but many still do not
just as many don't See the evil that is the evils of
the so called "royal"family

I just find the wording about jesus in this ceremony
to be interesting as I mentioned in my omh thread
and above

I don't wanna highjack so I'll leave it at that
it certainly is strange
You could start a new vatican thread or bump an existing one. It's always a rousing discussion. :)

redqueen

Superstar
I did post that same video somewhere here
Lurking009 but can't find it the search is tricky
for me half the time I have to go in to forums,threads
by threads and search through the posts to find what
it is I'm looking for

the few threads that returned on the v,atican from my
search didn't seem to be on topic enough for the post
and was not where I posted this link or I woulda linked
right to it so We could discuss outta this thread

I'm trying to keep on subject as I Know a lot of the