The British Royals

Sibi

Star
St. Edward the Confessor - Last Anglo-Saxon King
Edward displayed a worldly attitude in his church appointments. When he appointed Robert of Jumièges as Archbishop of Canterbury in 1051, he chose the leading craftsman Spearhafoc to replace Robert as Bishop of London. Robert refused to consecrate him, saying that the pope had forbidden it, but Spearhafoc occupied the bishopric for several months with Edward's support. After the Godwins fled the country, Edward expelled Spearhafoc, who fled with a large store of gold and gems which he had been given to make Edward a crown. Stigand was the first archbishop of Canterbury not to be a monk in almost a hundred years, and he was said to have been excommunicated by several popes because he held Canterbury and Winchester in plurality. Several bishops sought consecration abroad because of the irregularity of Stigand's position. Edward usually preferred clerks to monks for the most important and richest bishoprics, and he probably accepted gifts from candidates for bishoprics and abbacies.
When Odda of Deerhurst died without heirs in 1056, Edward seized lands which Odda had granted to Pershore Abbey and gave them to his Westminster foundation; historian Ann Williams observes that "the Confessor did not in the 11th century have the saintly reputation which he later enjoyed, largely through the efforts of the Westminster monks themselves".

SomaticBanshee

Established
Seriously, I despise these people. That man is just revolting. They are all criminals. I’m starting to think the whole story about his fake son moving to the US with his succubus and fleeing the UK is all lies. These people know they are finally dying off so why not make up that elaborate story so they can get a foothold in the US? I’m sure they’ll make tons more money here because they have several hundred years of perfecting the grift over the US. There have been articles recently calling the Grifter the new serial killer so that fool with his b movie fool actress really fit that personality profile.

Lurking009

Veteran
I’m starting to think the whole story about his fake son moving to the US with his succubus and fleeing the UK is all lies. These people know they are finally dying off so why not make up that elaborate story so they can get a foothold in the US? I’m sure they’ll make tons more money here because they have several hundred years of perfecting the grift over the US. There have been articles recently calling the Grifter the new serial killer so that fool with his b movie fool actress really fit that personality profile.
Harry isn't that smart, Markle isn't that popular, and their plans to make millions appear to be failing as they lose project after project. Seriously, if the royal family was implementing a twisted plot to get a foothold in the U.S., h&m would be the last people they would send.

From all accounts, the current war within the rf looks to be real. My guess is when the dust settles, h&m will be on the losing side of history.

A Freeman

Superstar
Harry isn't that smart, Markle isn't that popular, and their plans to make millions appear to be failing as they lose project after project. Seriously, if the royal family was implementing a twisted plot to get a foothold in the U.S., h&m would be the last people they would send.

From all accounts, the current war within the rf looks to be real. My guess is when the dust settles, h&m will be on the losing side of history.
The entire "royal" family is going to be on the losing side of history according to our Creator (Ezek. 21:26-27), as Elizabeth has already been exposed as a fraud and is going to be dethroned before any of the others succeed her.

e-Enoch

Superstar
...at the Commomwealth 2022 Opening ceremomies...

redqueen

Superstar
came across this video of the poster
noticing the license plate changing from
white to yellow

what I didn't See them mention if it changes
altogether from 405 JVJ 75 to 688 LTV 75
I thought both plates front and back needed
to be the same

did notice there seems to be twin cars in the
pic of the actual crashed car wondered if that's
where the plate change is coming from

it's extremely creepy she Knew that charles was
planning on offing her in her car too,go figure the
queen orders the divorce from Diana but approves
of camilia to the point of giving her a title and all when
the son takes the throne

wonder if it's cause she's apart of the family bloodline
Ya Know those families like to keep it in the family as
to not pollute the bloodlines

Vision

Veteran
I think whenever Queen Lizzie (the figurehead) goes that's when the real change will happen, sure they'll cling on but Lizzie for the sake of tradition is keeping the concept of British Royalty intact.

Nothing changes for us peasents anyway..

If anyone wants a good laugh I recommend reading the Daily Mail comments on any article about Meagan Markle and Harry. The fact that they even exist is somewhat troubling. As bad as things are in USA at least we don't have to listen to crap about the royal family unless we want some laughs.

Vmort

Star
They aren't Aryan -- their Hivites families killed our own rulers after 1812 and stole their documents. but that don't make them our rulers. They all mentally ill cannibals.

e-Enoch

Superstar

free2018

Star
I think whenever Queen Lizzie (the figurehead) goes that's when the real change will happen, sure they'll cling on but Lizzie for the sake of tradition is keeping the concept of British Royalty intact.

Nothing changes for us peasents anyway..
I believe they are retiring Elizabeth. I don’t know that I actually believe that they are dead.

Lurking009

Veteran
If anyone wants a good laugh I recommend reading the Daily Mail comments on any article about Meagan Markle and Harry. The fact that they even exist is somewhat troubling. As bad as things are in USA at least we don't have to listen to crap about the royal family unless we want some laughs.
AGREED! The comments are most entertaining. Also express.co.uk has loads of H & M articles with comments.