The Bottled Water Conspiracy

Tatilina

Star
I drink bottled water because tap water tastes disgusting and it has a lot of crap in it, I know I shouldn't, but I prefer Nestle bottled water.

Lurker

Star
I'm partial to the well water at the house. After that Dasani or Fiji. Then about any labeled "spring".

Tatilina

Star
And Dasani is just bottled tap water too. I have compared the two. Totally gross water.

Tatilina

Star
In order to make a valid point against supporting any of the elites' companies or products, this would mean you would have to entirely quit buying anything from grocery stores and clothing stores. Find your own way to clean and filter your own water, make all your own food and clothing.

Lurker

Star
In order to make a valid point against supporting any of the elites' companies or products, this would mean you would have to entirely quit buying anything from grocery stores and clothing stores. Find your own way to clean and filter your own water, make all your own food and clothing.
Valid point, but it was 94f today with next to no parking by the creek. So yeah, I still end end up buying drinks.

manama

Star
just get a filter installed at home. Bottled water is just fancy tap water.