THE BLACK LIGHT VAXX CHALLENGE

polymoog

Superstar
i saw these videos elsewhere.
i would like to see a few more because i am not convinced of this.

just my take:
even if the jab was had luciferase, i *think* the blood, via the kidneys, would have purged it out. if the mRNA had the genes which translated for the luciferase and were uptaken by the cells to code for these enzymes, we would most likely see this phenomenon where they are supposed to be accumulating: the ovaries, spleen, etc., and not in such quantities that the person lights up like a christmas tree.

"hey, ka-rissmahhas trreee!! ovah heah!"

the few cells which did uptake that mRNA would be few and far between.

the classic genetic experiment was when researchers took the luciferase gene from fireflies and implanted it into the embryonic cells of a tobacco plant. as it divided through mitosis and replicated the same GMO cells, the entire plant could be lit up since they ALL were GMO:

with the two doses of the vax, one is modifying only a very small portion of ones genetics, and of that, only a small amount will uptake this gene. i dont believe that small fraction will be powerful enough to be detected by a black light.

The Agrarian

Veteran

just my take:
even if the jab was had luciferase, i *think* the blood, via the kidneys, would have purged it out. if the mRNA had the genes which translated for the luciferase and were uptaken by the cells to code for these enzymes, we would most likely see this phenomenon where they are supposed to be accumulating: the ovaries, spleen, etc., and not in such quantities that the person lights up like a christmas tree.

the classic genetic experiment was when researchers took the luciferase gene from fireflies and implanted it into the embryonic cells of a tobacco plant. as it divided through mitosis and replicated the same GMO cells, the entire plant could be lit up since they ALL were GMO:

with the two doses of the vax, one is modifying only a very small portion of ones genetics, and of that, only a small amount will uptake this gene. i dont believe that small fraction will be powerful enough to be detected by a black light.
Could it possibly not be an RNA edited cell that causes the glow but traces of the physical vaccine itself? I'm thinking it might be a stain of some sort.

polymoog

Superstar
Could it possibly not be an RNA edited cell that causes the glow but traces of the physical vaccine itself? I'm thinking it might be a stain of some sort.
luciferase is produced in fireflies` abdomens, but they glow without the need for a blacklight, right? i never tried putting a jar of fireflies near a blacklight. scorpions, yes. they glow.

like alcohol, which is a much smaller molecule, the luciferase enzyme (or anything, unless its nano, perhaps) should be filtered out by the kidneys within a day.

Surley

Established
I'm just wondering if its real would like to see it take off like the magnet challenge. If it doesn't then its probably fake. Those who found out they were magnetic in the magnet challenge will probably try it when they find out about it.

AshCash

Established
There's this video where a lady found a weird light string/dots in the blood of Vaccinated people!
It freaked me and my dad out when we saw it!

Kirk777

Rookie

just my take:

They did use Luciferease in the testing in mice to see where the nano-particles would go.

Tidal

Star
I wonder if this Bible verse hints that vaccines are bad for us and that we should trust in God instead to zap the virus?-
"For God will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence, you will not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness" (Bible: Psalm 91: 3-6)

They did use Luciferease in the testing in mice to see where the nano-particles would go.
Yeah isn’t luciferase used in PET imaging all the time? They use it as a tracer often and in biodistribution studies too

L3M4

Star
I bought a UV black light just to test this with someone who has both doses, but nothing appeared, maybe there are people who only got a "saline" or "graphene" free formula...

L3M4

Star
I don't use glasses, and I'm not going to lie, I'm not overwhelm either by the "black UV light" I bought, I'll try to upload a pic of it later

polymoog

Superstar
I bought a UV black light just to test this with someone who has both doses, but nothing appeared, maybe there are people who only got a "saline" or "graphene" free formula...
youre right-- there are individuals who glow and those who do not, just like some are magnetized and others are not.
a few months ago, i posted a video about people having abnormally high EMF readings from their vax site. i personally tested a few people and 1 had a high reading while 2 did not.

to a lesser extent, there was a recent report about a german nurse who vaccinated (dont quote me on the number) 8000 people with saline instead of the clot shot. id imagine there are several other "white hats" throughout the world doing the same.