diseases its as simple as releasing off the
back of a motorbike to wipe out these diseases
it can't be to deliver a xav that maybe no one wants
to take cause they Know bg is an evil pos cause
that's crazy

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
See the warm welcome Billy boy gets from Rebel news as he steps off his helicopter to talk about climate change.

Maybe better if they got 20 foot closer....just to see his face

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
See the warm welcome Billy boy gets from Rebel news as he steps off his helicopter to talk about climate change.

Maybe better if they got 20 foot closer....just to see his face

Really wish the guy with the megaphone doing the VAERS or whatever promotion whould have shut his trap while they were rying to grill Gates about his involvement with Jiffy Jeff... like I REALLY wish he would have shut up... but it was a worthy effort regardless.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It surprises me that he hasn't been lynched by now.

I will say this much... look where (in the US) Gates & co. are buying land. Look at their precipitation data (especially as it pertains to crop planting/harvests) compared with other areas which are devastated economically/agriculturally by drought. Some will say "Its divine wrath" while others will claim "Its PTB science"... regardless, its Gods plan no matter what humans do and in the end, we know who the winners and losers are. Only by Gods mercy will we be among the winners, but thats also the best news ever.

It surprises me that he hasn't been lynched by now.

Aside from this sounding incredibly painful for men that Gates funds "Testicle-Blasting" as a means for population control @ 6:08, I think it's telling that @ 4:20, a Guardian article published Mary 26, 2021 also states "Bill Gates money manager created a 'culture of fear' for staff, says report"".

It clearly shows that's all they seem to have because if the general public really knew what he was up to, I'm sure he would be lynched.

We'll have to see how his trial in India goes and maybe he will be found guilty of 1st degree murder.

EDIT: I should mention being found guilty of 1st degree murder in India could be the death sentence so you never know...

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
We'll have to see how his trial in India goes and maybe he will be found guilty of 1st degree murder.
Have you any more info on the trial? At this current time I can't see Gates facing justice. Something bad will happen to India before anything bad happens to Gates.

It's just the way things are right now.

Have you any more info on the trial? At this current time I can't see Gates facing justice. Something bad will happen to India before anything bad happens to Gates.

It's just the way things are right now.
Just what's posted here. This article is from November 25, 2021 from the Indian Bar Association:

WORLD’S FIRST VACCINE MURDER CASE AGAINST BILL GATES, ADAR POONAWALLA FILED IN INDIA’S HIGH COURT

redqueen

Superstar
could it be more than just malaria tptb
are delivering a xav through mosquito
for,like say maybe anything that is a injection
delivering medicine could be administered like
this instead

what do Y'all think the chances are that's a bg
mosquito pretty Good I'd say

UNDATED (WKRC) - Scientists discovered a way to use mosquitoes to administer vaccines. A research team published their findings about the clinical trials. The study says that scientists genetically modified parasites called Plasmodium falciparum to deliver malaria vaccines that were passed on through mosquito bites.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The have their plans, and they know who they serve... problem is, their master has lied to them and is only playing his part. There is no other way this ends other than how the Creator wants it too. These people are responsible for untold suffering and treachery but in the end, when that balance come due, we already know the battles outcome. Its going to be a struggle like none other before us to get there, but victory is already assured.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The have their plans, and they know who they serve... problem is, their master has lied to them and is only playing his part. There is no other way this ends other than how the Creator wants it too. These people are responsible for untold suffering and treachery but in the end, when that balance come due, we already know the battles outcome. Its going to be a struggle like none other before us to get there, but victory is already assured.
Maranatha! The Lord is coming!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
not what it could look like what it
will look like in the future

That devices looks like a population control mechanism on many levels, pure and simple.

JFO2

Established
could it be more than just malaria tptb
are delivering a xav through mosquito
for,like say maybe anything that is a injection
delivering medicine could be administered like
this instead

what do Y'all think the chances are that's a bg
mosquito pretty Good I'd say

UNDATED (WKRC) - Scientists discovered a way to use mosquitoes to administer vaccines. A research team published their findings about the clinical trials. The study says that scientists genetically modified parasites called Plasmodium falciparum to deliver malaria vaccines that were passed on through mosquito bites.

Would this mean that if you get bitten by one, you can go and claim your vaccination certificate? Also, would you have to be bitten every year by one, to stay up to date with the boosters?

redqueen

Superstar
idk JF02 maybe it could count in
this world I don't doubt much anymore
as too far fetched to happen in real life

yeah Ya Know tptb would definitely wanna
have Ya detsoob every year,they would want
some kinda proof too so maybe keep the ones
that bites Ya as they're all numbered

JFO2

Established
idk JF02 maybe it could count in
this world I don't doubt much anymore
as too far fetched to happen in real life

yeah Ya Know tptb would definitely wanna
have Ya detsoob every year,they would want
some kinda proof too so maybe keep the ones
that bites Ya as they're all numbered
I think it’s nonsense fear mongering myself, and doesn’t really work as a theory anyway, on many levels.