The Bill Gates Thread

Jack W

Established
we're all useless eaters, which explains the population depopulation program(s) transpiring right now so they can have the planet for themselves.
I wondering who are the others inside this privilege group of people who deserve this planet more than others... This only include luciferians and jewish people ? Or just Luciferians?
Because at some point, they have a lot of in common. Boths groups feels to be superior to other people.

I wondering who are the others inside this privilege group of people who deserve this planet more than others... This only include luciferians and jewish people ? Or just Luciferians?
Because at some point, they have a lot of in common. Boths groups feels to be superior to other people.
They're all one of the same, which I touched on here:

It's why I find some of what's discussed on here fruitless. Many try to extrapolate other religions, families, corporations or organizations from what is basically evil and is blatantly against humanity by attempting to justify or downplay their actions. However, they're all deriving their information/energy from the same source.

recure

Established
Has anyone read Gates' 1996 book The Road Ahead? Apparently he discusses how technology will affect those in "the future", and with a title like that, I imagine that there are some intriguing bits of information to be discovered as it pertains to the present. I found out about the book from an interview he gave for George magazine (Feb 1997, titled "Survival Guide to the Future") in which "Bill Gates talks to John Kennedy about about Murdoch, money, and world domination." Seems like these billionaires love to opine about the future, or in other words, fantasize about how they're going to use their wealth to direct social engineering for their ends. It might be worth having a look at the interview, he says metaphorically, "If I were from Israel..." (of all places), but if you read between the lines you can extrapolate what he's trying to say. Also the article making predictions about the future is referring to the year 2020.

GeorgeMagazine_February1997_SurvivalGuideToTheFuture_Bill_Gates_Interview_0014.jpg

I have to wonder if this is why the WHO and the CDC (organizations Bill heavily funds) have backtracked on some of the efficacy claims they've made regarding the "vaxx":

WORLD’S FIRST VACCINE MURDER CASE AGAINST BILL GATES, ADAR POONAWALLA FILED IN INDIA’S HIGH COURT

What scares me is that anyone believes anything this demon has to say. Like he is concerned about our well being or health. Guy belongs in jail. He is trying to kill us anyway he can. I guess I'm just stating the obvious. Unfortunately it isn't obvious to enough people.

Lucy

Star
What scares me is that anyone believes anything this demon has to say. Like he is concerned about our well being or health. Guy belongs in jail. He is trying to kill us anyway he can. I guess I'm just stating the obvious. Unfortunately it isn't obvious to enough people.
TIME Magazine Cover: Bill Gates - June 5, 1995 -
Notice his devil horns and holding the lightning bolt.

16397061006911977711817790440758_55960034329088.jpg

Posting this article here as @e-Enoch originally posted it in the Ghislaine Maxwell thread. While I recently found out that the former Apollo (Yahoo) co-founder had connections to Epstein, an excerpt from the article below:

"Indeed, the individuals who founded tech giants such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft, Tesla, and Amazon all have connections with Jeffrey Epstein, some closer than others."

The Cover-Up Continues: The Truth About Bill Gates, Microsoft, and Jeffrey Epstein