The Bill Gates Thread

John K

Established
I remembered the t-shirt that Madonna used to announce a big donation to the foundation of Bill and Melinda Gates...

img_1864.jpg

If you look the t-shirt , there is the cross of Jesus... ( Who suposed to die for the humanity) by intead of Jesus, there is the representation of Lucifer / baphomet/ molok .
Interesting...

What Madonna want to tell us? You know... This is not azar.

Maybe Lucifer will die for the humanity like Jesus? : /
Maybe Jesus is Lucifer ?
Maybe Lucifer is a savior like Jesus?
Maybe the new messiah "lucifer" will be sacrifice?

What a mess... We all know that Madonna is an slave from the dark cult. Maybe she thinks is the boss... But no, she is an slave.

AUGH! The more I find about this guy, the more I know he needs more than a pie in the face. I've referenced this story before, as RFK Jr. has also called attention to this. At least I think it's the same study... never know with this sick eugenicist:

STUDY: Bill Gates DTP Vaccine Killed 10 Times More African Girls Than The Disease Itself

AUGH! The more I find about this guy, the more I know he needs more than a pie in the face. I've referenced this story before, as RFK Jr. has also called attention to this. At least I think it's the same study... never know with this sick eugenicist:

STUDY: Bill Gates DTP Vaccine Killed 10 Times More African Girls Than The Disease Itself
A petition for Americans to sign... don't know how effective it will be, especially, if it's asking him to donate it to organic farming. Although, it could, at the very least, draw attention the issue, I suppose:

Tell Bill Gates to Donate His Farmland to Organic Farmers

saki

Star
Bill Gates Does Reddit AMA, Dodges Questions About Meetings With Jeffrey Epstein

Bill Gates took to Reddit for an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) session on Friday, where he answered all sorts of questions about vaccines, fake meat, and his favorite Mortal Kombat fighter (he's never played).
One question he completely ignored, however, concerned his relationship with notorious and now-dead p***phile, Jeffrey Epstein - who he met with at least six times, including visits to Epstein's recently-sold Manhattan mansion on "multiple occasions," staying at least once into the night, according to the New York Times.

1616210551389.png
"Thanks for doing this again. First of all - big fan of your humble rags-to-riches journey in which you rose against the odds from a rich, well-connected family and utilised predatory patenting to profit from publicly-funded work to sell back to the public. Very inspiring!" asks user proahteane, who followed up the complement with:
"Platitudes aside, my question is this: why were you meeting with Jeffrey Epstein after his first conviction? What could you possibly have to discuss with a prolific p***phile eugenicist?"

And while the question was the 12th most upvoted, Gates completely ignored it, while answering over two-dozen lower-ranked questions.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Has this man ever articulated what his philosophy is? Apart from the family ties to planned parenthood, as far as iam aware, he isn't a member of the Trilateral commission or CFR (i think he has attended Bilderberg) or any of those round table groups. Others have been brave enough to articulate their philosophies, however diabolical, but it doesn't seem like he can muster the courage to do the same except to continue with the do-gooder façade.

1618163392136.png

1618163424363.png

Others are on the same page: Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institutes for Allergies and Infectious Diseases, recently unveiled a strategic plan for creating a universal vaccine. The new Gates/Page grand challenge is designed to shake things up even further.

Despite Gates’s concerns, there are many signs of his trademark optimism in his Boston lecture. He notes that researchers have developed diagnostic tests that exploit the gene-editing technique known as crispr to detect minute traces of viruses in blood or saliva samples. Geneticists are using sequencing technology to track the spread and evolution of infectious diseases. Computer scientists have created models that can pinpoint places where the risk of outbreaks is higher.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Bill, Melinda Gates ending their marriage after 27 years
I think it's just cause they have become more of a target with this vax and everything they are involved in
That they probably want to distant her n kids as far away from it as they can
I doubt it will change many peoples perspective of her now
I told my other half lets see how messy it gets specially no prenup
ya know with his kinda money it will get that way
unless it's all been planned as I said to distance them away from what he is calling evil conspiracies by people online and all the threats he receives
I don't think I have ever seen their children?

saki

Star
It seems his wife finally had enough.View attachment 55325View attachment 55334
Is Melinda Divorcing Bill Gates Over Jeffrey Epstein?
Alex Jones looks at the clues that could point to Jeffrey Epstein being the reason for one of the biggest Big -Pharma / Silicon Valley divorces in history

Bill Gates flew on Epstein’s Lolita Express in 2013, four years after the deceased p***phile was released from prison for soliciting sex from a minor.

...yes... it's Alex... but then... he raises some questions worth considering....;):):cool:...

polymoog

Superstar
re: bill and melinda breakup

these were in the comments section on bitchute:

Nolen1957
Remember when Clinton changed the law to prevent CEOs of public corporations from being paid more than $1 million in salary? CEOs including Gates started receiving stock options instead. In the early 2000s when Gates was thinking about retirement as CEO but still remaining as Chairman of the Board his accountants suggested a unique strategy to avoid the capital gains taxes he would soon owe. Donate the stock to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and draw a salary from the foundation as director. That is what he and his wife did and it worked so well that they also donated much of their other assets. This strategy has become the blueprint for most uber rich people to protect their wealth from the taxman. The Clinton Family Crime Foundation works the exact same way. Bill and the Bitch draw salaries from the foundation for running it and when they pass away the control passes to Chelsea without a dime in inheritance taxes or death taxes. It has already been announced that Melinda will continue with the Foundation as Co-Director. Really, this is just a paper divorce. When Bill dies (he is 65) then she gains total control of the foundation which passes to the kids when she dies. This is why they support Dims that want to raise taxes. And poor Bernie can't take their wealth either.

TalesRatsTell
both gates & bezos divorces are nothing more than covers to allow each to liquidate large amounts of stock at the peak of a multi - decade asset market top without raising suspicion https://archive.is/e0iDN "Cascade Investment, a holding company Bill Gates created with the proceeds of Microsoft Corp. stock sales and dividends, transferred securities worth more than US$1.8 billion to Melinda French Gates, a day after the pair announced their divorce after 27 years of marriage."

Tinfoil Theorist
Won't a divorce trigger a manditory stock sell-off in WA, in order for a fair distribution? Hmmm. Maybe this is the best way to get out of the fiat system before it crashes. Seems like the perfect cover to cash out and get away with the wealth with nobody questioning insider info.

Coach24
Because the B&M Foundation is about to be accused of crimes against humanity. Who the fuck do you think owns the patents on the covid "vaccine"? Remember his polio vaxx in India and parts of Africa? It's worse for him now.....EDIT; THE DIVORCE IS A DISTRACTION

lastly, many pointed out that this could be a way to financially insulate melinda in case there are future repercussions about the vaccine genocide in india.... and hopefully, about the corona hoax and his vax patents.

re: bill and melinda breakup

these were in the comments section on bitchute:

Nolen1957
Remember when Clinton changed the law to prevent CEOs of public corporations from being paid more than $1 million in salary? CEOs including Gates started receiving stock options instead. In the early 2000s when Gates was thinking about retirement as CEO but still remaining as Chairman of the Board his accountants suggested a unique strategy to avoid the capital gains taxes he would soon owe. Donate the stock to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and draw a salary from the foundation as director. That is what he and his wife did and it worked so well that they also donated much of their other assets. This strategy has become the blueprint for most uber rich people to protect their wealth from the taxman. The Clinton Family Crime Foundation works the exact same way. Bill and the Bitch draw salaries from the foundation for running it and when they pass away the control passes to Chelsea without a dime in inheritance taxes or death taxes. It has already been announced that Melinda will continue with the Foundation as Co-Director. Really, this is just a paper divorce. When Bill dies (he is 65) then she gains total control of the foundation which passes to the kids when she dies. This is why they support Dims that want to raise taxes. And poor Bernie can't take their wealth either.

TalesRatsTell
both gates & bezos divorces are nothing more than covers to allow each to liquidate large amounts of stock at the peak of a multi - decade asset market top without raising suspicion https://archive.is/e0iDN "Cascade Investment, a holding company Bill Gates created with the proceeds of Microsoft Corp. stock sales and dividends, transferred securities worth more than US$1.8 billion to Melinda French Gates, a day after the pair announced their divorce after 27 years of marriage."

Tinfoil Theorist
Won't a divorce trigger a manditory stock sell-off in WA, in order for a fair distribution? Hmmm. Maybe this is the best way to get out of the fiat system before it crashes. Seems like the perfect cover to cash out and get away with the wealth with nobody questioning insider info.

Coach24
Because the B&M Foundation is about to be accused of crimes against humanity. Who the fuck do you think owns the patents on the covid "vaccine"? Remember his polio vaxx in India and parts of Africa? It's worse for him now.....EDIT; THE DIVORCE IS A DISTRACTION

lastly, many pointed out that this could be a way to financially insulate melinda in case there are future repercussions about the vaccine genocide in india.... and hopefully, about the corona hoax and his vax patents.
I thought the same thing as TalesRatsTell did so it's interesting that others see this as a reason for their divorce. I think Coach24 and the others raise some good points too because once more information is disclosed about his vaxx/depopulation program when more people find out who's invested in these coronavirus mRNA injections, things may get ugly, and this may be their attempt to shield their assets.

Although, a read in a comment somewhere where they're not really as rich as what's stated. Someone wrote he's only left $10 million dollars for each of his children in his will. With someone who's supposedly worth $146 billion dollars, that isn't really a lot of money.

^ trendy?

buffet is gave 37 billion to bill n melinda, i think he's second under bill
i remember reading before buffet gave his daughter a small loan to renovate her kitchen i think, with all the stipulations of a bank
Possibly. However, it could be much like the celebrities who are worth millions and billions of dollars. As I understand it, the money isn't really theirs, which means they can't withdraw the entire amount and move to some remote island, never to be heard from again. Granted, many of them probably don't ever have to punch a clock again, but stipulations come with the money they have "earned" or has been donated to their "causes".

The Agrarian

Veteran
Has this man ever articulated what his philosophy is? Apart from the family ties to planned parenthood, as far as iam aware, he isn't a member of the Trilateral commission or CFR (i think he has attended Bilderberg) or any of those round table groups. Others have been brave enough to articulate their philosophies, however diabolical, but it doesn't seem like he can muster the courage to do the same except to continue with the do-gooder façade.

View attachment 54222

View attachment 54223

Others are on the same page: Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institutes for Allergies and Infectious Diseases, recently unveiled a strategic plan for creating a universal vaccine. The new Gates/Page grand challenge is designed to shake things up even further.

Despite Gates’s concerns, there are many signs of his trademark optimism in his Boston lecture. He notes that researchers have developed diagnostic tests that exploit the gene-editing technique known as crispr to detect minute traces of viruses in blood or saliva samples. Geneticists are using sequencing technology to track the spread and evolution of infectious diseases. Computer scientists have created models that can pinpoint places where the risk of outbreaks is higher.
The fact this asshole owns land in my state is infuriating.

saki

Star
Is Melinda Divorcing Bill Gates Over Jeffrey Epstein?
Alex Jones looks at the clues that could point to Jeffrey Epstein being the reason for one of the biggest Big -Pharma / Silicon Valley divorces in history

Bill Gates flew on Epstein’s Lolita Express in 2013, four years after the deceased p***phile was released from prison for soliciting sex from a minor.

...yes... it's Alex... but then... he raises some questions worth considering....;):):cool:...
Melinda Gates 'cautioned Bill about Jeffrey Epstein after she met the p***phile at his Manhattan mansion in 2013' and told him she 'wanted nothing more to do with him'
  • Melinda Gates reportedly joined Bill at Epstein's home in September 2013
  • Gates and Epstein became acquaintances in 2011 when Epstein pitched a fund to the Gates Foundation and JP Morgan
  • At the time, Epstein had already been convicted of soliciting child prostitution
  • Gates sent an email to colleagues after their first meeting where he said 'his lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me'
  • In 2013, he took Melinda to Epstein's infamous Upper East Side townhouse
  • It's unclear what the context of the meeting was or if anyone else was there
  • She was so uncomfortable she warned Bill against further contact with him
  • Gates cut off contact with Epstein and later said he 'wishes they never met'
  • In emails in 2014, Epstein complained that Gates was no longer speaking to him
  • Bill and Melinda Gates announced on Monday that they will be divorced

Aero

Superstar
I heard Bill Gates and his wife were getting divorced because the markets are about to tank.

Melinda Gates 'cautioned Bill about Jeffrey Epstein after she met the p***phile at his Manhattan mansion in 2013' and told him she 'wanted nothing more to do with him'
  • Melinda Gates reportedly joined Bill at Epstein's home in September 2013
  • Gates and Epstein became acquaintances in 2011 when Epstein pitched a fund to the Gates Foundation and JP Morgan
  • At the time, Epstein had already been convicted of soliciting child prostitution
  • Gates sent an email to colleagues after their first meeting where he said 'his lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me'
  • In 2013, he took Melinda to Epstein's infamous Upper East Side townhouse
  • It's unclear what the context of the meeting was or if anyone else was there
  • She was so uncomfortable she warned Bill against further contact with him
  • Gates cut off contact with Epstein and later said he 'wishes they never met'
  • In emails in 2014, Epstein complained that Gates was no longer speaking to him
  • Bill and Melinda Gates announced on Monday that they will be divorced
I’m not buying any of this.

they’re clearly thick as thieves and completely in this plandemic together. It’s only a few months back that they were grinning like Cheshire cats at each other when talking about the second wave. That was no act.