The Biblical Tabernacles and Temples Were Scale Models of Ovum and Zygotes (Cell Biology)

YokeFellow

Established
Thousands of years ago, the Israelites were chosen by God for the most important mission in all of Earth's history. Their monumental challenge was to correct the very Genetics of all Life on this planet that was corrupted in the Garden of Eden. The Crowning Achievement for the Great Work would have culminated in a glorious, and even miraculous, Genetic Engineering Facility to be built using blueprints from God Allmighty...

Ezekiel 40:2
"In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south."

Depending on an individual's belief, said Genetic Engineering Facility can go by many names...
  • Ezekiel's Temple
  • Third or Fourth Temple
  • Millennial Temple
  • Etc.
Descriptions of this incredible Temple allude to a special type of 'Healing Water' that would issue forth from under the threshold of the house...

Ezekiel 47:9
"And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh."

There are Trees that provide Healing as well...

Ezekiel 47:12
"And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine."

Thus, the purpose for the Genetic Engineering Facility was to 'heal' and correct that which is corrupt. God would have provided special Genetic Algorithms built-into the very DNA of these miraculous 'Trees of Life'. Perhaps the Healing Waters would have contained special Chemical Biology to act as a type of 'Fountain of Youth'.

This Facility would have also served as a college used for education as well...

Ezekiel 44:23
"And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean."

Indeed, the blueprints shown to Ezekiel are reminiscent of New Jerusalem in the Book of Revelation. They are NOT the same, however. Sadly, what most do not understand is that the Genetic Engineering Facility shown in the Book of Ezekiel will never be built...

Ezekiel 43:11
"And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them."

The Key Word is 'IF'. Ezekiel was given a strict commandment. Only show this Temple to the Israelites *IF* they were ashamed and repented. We all know what happened during that time. The Israelites did NOT repent, nor were they ashamed.

Consequently, the plans were scrapped and Plan-B, the New Testament, was enacted. The following is the story of what 'could have been' had the Israelites had the wherewithal to see past their egos and agendas.

YokeFellow

Established
We begin where Life begins...

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Christians everywhere know that the Body is the Temple. What Christians may not know; however, is just how literal the above verse really is.

When we look at depictions of Tabernacles and Temples in the Bible, we do not see obvious body parts...

Tabernacle.jpg

In other words, we do not see a Head, Torso, Arms, Legs, etc. We see what appears to be arbitrary components that seem to have nothing to do with a Body whatsoever. We see things like...
  • Brazen Altar
  • Brazen Laver
  • Candlestick
  • Table of Shewbread
  • Altar of Incense
  • Ark of the Covenant
  • Etc.
So how is all of that a Body? Surely this cannot be literal, or can it? It is absolutely literal if we view Life from its True beginnings, not as a Baby fresh from the Womb, but from the Moment of Conception.

That is to say, the Tabernacles and Temples described in the Christian Bible are in fact describing the most intimate details of Cell Biology! More specifically, they describe Zygotes by which we all originally incarnated from...

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

They are literally scale models of Biology that were designed to teach the Israelites how Eukaryotic Cells worked so that they could eventually master the art of Genetic Engineering and correct the flawed DNA of all Life.

Amazingly, every component of the Tabernacles and Temples can be directly linked to what Biology calls 'Cell Organelles'. Things like...
  • Mitochondria
  • Nucleolus
  • Golgi Apparatus
  • DNA and Chromosomes
  • Nucleobases
  • Etc.
So accurate are these correlations that it becomes rapidly apparent that this information was encoded into the Holy Scriptures by a vastly Supreme Intelligence. This absolute and undeniable Proof of God's existence may come as bad news to the Non-Believer unfortunately. Such as Life. Thankfully, there is still time for them to see the Light. :cool:

YokeFellow

Established
Most grade school kids have created scale models of a typical Eukaryotic Cell...

Cell Project.jpg

This is basic education, which means God has made all of this easy for us to understand... at least for those of us that live in a modern world of Microscopes and high-tech equipment.

We will now go over some of the correlations to get a feel for how all of this works. The method is simple. All we need to do is look at the verses describing each Tabernacle Component and match them to Cell Organelles.

Golgi Apparatus
This is one of the most obvious examples. Many Biology texts describe the Golgi Apparatus as looking like a stack of Pita Bread...

Golgi Apparatus.png

THE GOLGI APPARATUS | Biology Boom

What Tabernacle Component do you think would match?

Exodus 25:30
"And thou shalt set upon the table shewbread before me alway."

Of course. The Table of Shewbread represents the Golgi Apparatus...

BreadOfThePresence.jpg

Amazing!

YokeFellow

Established
Candlestick
A popular meme going around is that Students learned that the Mitochondria is the 'Powerhouse of the Cell'...

Mitochondria.png
Where can we find that in Scripture with regards to the Tabernacles and Temples?

Revelation 4:5
"And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God."

In the above verse, we see that Seven Spirits of God is related to the Candlestick, which had seven lamps...

Candlestick.jpg

The Spirit of God, the Holy Ghost, is associated with Power...

Luke 4:14
"And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about."

Acts 1:8
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

The Lamp also represents the Word of God...

Psalms 119:105 נ (NUN).
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Thus, the Candlestick, Holy Ghost, Power and the Word of God are all related to one another...

1 Thessalonians 1:5
"For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake."

But what does the Word of God have to do with Mitochondria? It turns out that Mitochondria has DNA in it. Scripture teaches us that the Word was made flesh and that DNA is the Word of God. This is another perfect and obvious match. There is even a bonus.

Many depictions of the Candlestick have an 'arc' or round shape to the Branches. Why is that? Take a look at what Mitochondrial DNA looks like...

MDNA.jpg

Indeed. Mitochondrial DNA is round!

In fact, the Crown of Thorns that Jesus wore on his head represented Mitochondrial DNA...

Crown Thorns.png

John 19:2
"And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe"

The word ‘Platted’, literally means to twist into a helical shape. Note that Mitochondrial DNA is passed down from the Mother. It is a Feminine symbol.

Incredible!

You didn't answer my questions I asked you on the other thread. I will ask again.

According to YOU what is the plan of salvation?
How does anything change for any Christians if we accept your "meat" teachings rather than just our "milk"?
How does believing anything you say, or not believing, affect our salvation through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ?
What is the point of us accepting any of your teachings? What changes?

YokeFellow

Established
You didn't answer my questions I asked you on the other thread. I will ask again.
Sorry, I have been busy. I do not have much time to visit or post.
According to YOU what is the plan of salvation?
Why according to me? I believe what the Bible teaches as far as Salvation in concerned...

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

How does anything change for any Christians if we accept your "meat" teachings rather than just our "milk"?
They are not necessarily 'my' teachings. This is mostly information that I have learned from others over the years. They are commentaries and interpretations that I have found helpful. My main goal is to simply make sure people have access to said because it is constantly being censored. That is not fair to those looking for answers.

Moreover, I spend a lot of time listening to Bible critics and addressing their complaints. A lot of what I post can be used to debate their 'findings'. What changes is that the average Christian could potentially quench the fiery darts that the wicked throw.

And who knows? Maybe someone will read my posts and want to become Saved. But again, only God can do that.
How does believing anything you say, or not believing, affect our salvation through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ?

What is the point of us accepting any of your teachings? What changes?
This is not about me. This is between the Student and their Bibles. It is God's business who is saved and who is not. I cannot save anyone. What I say is not important. It is what the Bible says that is important. I am not a Prophet.

I do believe that there are some on this very forum that are teaching lies. Do I not have a right to protest that?

Ultimately, I believe that the Bible is VERY clear in that part of the plan of Salvation includes Reincarnation. This should come as Good News to everyone, but ironically the average Christian finds the notion of a Loving God detestable. Those that have much hatred in their Hearts tend to out themselves when they hear the word Reincarnation.

Are they Saved? Will God let an absolute Hypocrite like that into Heaven? Do they really believe? Maybe not. Maybe there will be many, so called 'Christians', that will get a wakeup call when they find themselves staring into the Lake of Fire. They will experience what they so easily condemn on others without the slightest bother given.

Does the average Christians Truly understand this verse?

1 John 4:8
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

I would say that there are MANY here that have failed this simple test. You tell me how that affects their Salvation.

Sorry, I have been busy. I do not have much time to visit or post.
No prob.
Why according to me? I believe what the Bible teaches as far as Salvation in concerned...

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
They are not necessarily 'my' teachings. This is mostly information that I have learned from others over the years. They are commentaries and interpretations that I have found helpful. My main goal is to simply make sure people have access to said because it is constantly being censored. That is not fair to those looking for answers.
I was going by your mocking of Christians in other threads, comparing us to babies if we don't accept "your" (brought to the forum by you ) teachings.
If it does not affect salvation through Jesus as taught by the Bible i see no reason to get so heated up over people rejecting what you have said.

Moreover, I spend a lot of time listening to Bible critics and addressing their complaints. A lot of what I post can be used to debate their 'findings'. What changes is that the average Christian could potentially quench the fiery darts that the wicked throw.

And who knows? Maybe someone will read my posts and want to become Saved. But again, only God can do that
Are you saying your reponse to Bible critics is to say that teachings of the Bible are metaphorical and refer to inner structures of cells and dna, among other things, rather than what the Bible says they are referring to?

I agree it is a worthwhile pursuit to refute the accusations of Bible critics, but if that can be done just by comparing scripture to scripture, then what is the necessity of esoteric teachings?

Jesus said he has hidden things from the wise, but revealed them to little children.

With your bio tech engineer background you may be more intelligent than many of us here, but that does not make you the only one who knows the truth.
I do believe that there are some on this very forum that are teaching lies. Do I not have a right to protest that
Yes.
I do not believe the forum should be censored. Everyone should get their say, preferably in a mature manner without insults or personal attacks.

Ultimately, I believe that the Bible is VERY clear in that part of the plan of Salvation includes Reincarnation. This should come as Good News to everyone, but ironically the average Christian finds the notion of a Loving God detestable. Those that have much hatred in their Hearts tend to out themselves when they hear the word Reincarnation.

Are they Saved? Will God let an absolute Hypocrite like that into Heaven? Do they really believe? Maybe not. Maybe there will be many, so called 'Christians', that will get a wakeup call when they find themselves staring into the Lake of Fire. They will experience what they so easily condemn on others without the slightest bother given.
Why should reincarnation be seen as a good thing? As opposed to a bodily ressurection?
And what does that have to do with God being loving? How is it a sign of hatred to not believe in reinacarnation?
Why/how is this hypocritical?

Does the average Christians Truly understand this verse?

1 John 4:8
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

I would say that there are MANY here that have failed this simple test. You tell me how that affects their Salvation.
This verse alone cannot negate the fact that besides being love God is also righteous. And that we are to love God first, then our neighbor as ourself.
I will also not be making any judgements on anyone else's salvation.

I just wanted to know if what you were saying is that belief in your esoteric teachings (including reincarnation) is a requirement for salvation, according to your interpretation of the Bible.

Don't take me saying "you" or "your" as offense. I have been studying and will continue to study the Bible myself and my conclusions may not be the same as yours. So that's why I distinguish it as "what 'you' are saying/teaching".

YokeFellow

Established
Look @ToxicFemininitySucks

With all due respect, many of your questions either have been answered already, or they are simply disingenuous and meant to cause strife and drama in this thread. I already told you, these threads are not about me, yet you keep making it personal and questioning my personality, character, teaching methods and so on. You make way too many untruthful accusations for me to take you seriously, and quite frankly, I have better things to do than to entertain your interrogation of me. I do not owe you anything. If you do not like my personality or what I write, go read another thread. Better yet, put me on ignore.

You come off as being very dishonest and a troublemaker. Your responses reek of condescension. If you do not care to take the time and understand my posts, I am not sure I can do anything to help you. If you or anyone here has an issue with my interpretations and commentaries, then either show me the verses to back up what you believe or be ignored.

Again, this is a BIBLE STUDY, not a YokeFellow Study.

With all due respect, many of your questions either have been answered already, or they are simply disingenuous and meant to cause strife and drama in this thread. I already told you, these threads are not about me, yet you keep making it personal and questioning my personality, character, teaching methods and so on. You make way too many untruthful accusations for me to take you seriously, and quite frankly, I have better things to do than to entertain your interrogation of me. I do not owe you anything. If you do not like my personality or what I write, go read another thread. Better yet, put me on ignore.

You come off as being very dishonest and a troublemaker. Your responses reek of condescension. If you do not care to take the time and understand my posts, I am not sure I can do anything to help you. If you or anyone here has an issue with my interpretations and commentaries, then either show me the verses to back up what you believe or be ignored.
Lol i said without personal attacks and insults.
I guess that wasn't possible for you.

My questions were genuine and have not been answered on the other threads. I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you have shown your true colors.

I have made zero accusations. If you didnt want us to know you work in biotech you shouldnt have mentioned it in the other thread.

Open question to anybody: how is not believing in reincarnation "hateful"?

But if you want accusations, i will make one:
I think you want to trick people into believing that they should genitically modify themselves in order to survive this earthly existence. And THAT genetic modification, tied into the worship of self, might be the real mark of the beast.
Screenshot_20220912-181653.jpg
Warning to anyone who thinks someone working for biotech has their best interests in mind.

TokiEl

Superstar
Hey Yoke... when is the summer of transhumanism (mark of the beast) ? Is it next summer or the summer of 24 ?

Do you know ?

YokeFellow

Established
Hey Yoke... when is the summer of transhumanism (mark of the beast) ? Is it next summer or the summer of 24 ?

Do you know ?
I do not know the exact year. I would keep a close eye on those that promote the agenda. They usually have a Timeline they go by.

For example, the UN has their 'Agenda 2030'. There is the 'Great Reset'. You have people like Ray Kurzweil that are wanting to merge Man and Machine.

Remember this cover of Time?

Time Mag.jpg

That was over a decade ago. The Timeline has gotten shorter since then. If I were to guess based on their quotes and writings, I would say that the early 2030s could be the time when their Mark will be rolled out. Their whole Plandemic debacle shows how primitive their Mark of the Beast technology still is. They are definitely trying though. A for effort... lol.

The 'Wild Card' in all of this however, is A.I. Just this past year there have been tremendous advancements. There are now those at Google claiming that their A.I. is sentient. I am still a bit skeptical. A sentient A.I. could advance exponentially literally overnight. All bets are off after that.

There is a very old and simple Prophecy by which the word 'day' is thought of as being a thousand years. The idea is that Jesus will rise on the Third Day, which means any time that is two thousand years after his death. In other words, from the 2030s going forward. Something like that.

The bottom line is that the Powers That Be are the ones who know more than anyone else besides God of course.

This is the Key verse in all of this...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

The above verse worries me greatly as it literally predicts Transhumanism in a book thousands of years old. Who is 'they'? Interdimensional Beings? Sons of God?

The word 'Iron' represents Electromagnetism, Power and High Technology. What happened in the days of Noah are happening again. Keep an eye out on what governments say about Aliens. They seem to be preparing us for an unveiling.

TokiEl

Superstar
I do not know the exact year. I would keep a close eye on those that promote the agenda. They usually have a Timeline they go by.

For example, the UN has their 'Agenda 2030'. There is the 'Great Reset'. You have people like Ray Kurzweil that are wanting to merge Man and Machine.

Remember this cover of Time?

That was over a decade ago. The Timeline has gotten shorter since then. If I were to guess based on their quotes and writings, I would say that the early 2030s could be the time when their Mark will be rolled out. Their whole Plandemic debacle shows how primitive their Mark of the Beast technology still is. They are definitely trying though. A for effort... lol.

The 'Wild Card' in all of this however, is A.I. Just this past year there have been tremendous advancements. There are now those at Google claiming that their A.I. is sentient. I am still a bit skeptical. A sentient A.I. could advance exponentially literally overnight. All bets are off after that.

There is a very old and simple Prophecy by which the word 'day' is thought of as being a thousand years. The idea is that Jesus will rise on the Third Day, which means any time that is two thousand years after his death. In other words, from the 2030s going forward. Something like that.

The bottom line is that the Powers That Be are the ones who know more than anyone else besides God of course.

This is the Key verse in all of this...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

The above verse worries me greatly as it literally predicts Transhumanism in a book thousands of years old. Who is 'they'? Interdimensional Beings? Sons of God?

The word 'Iron' represents Electromagnetism, Power and High Technology. What happened in the days of Noah are happening again. Keep an eye out on what governments say about Aliens. They seem to be preparing us for an unveiling.
Good post.

If the mark of the beast is not the mass injections caused by corona... and we're already in the 2nd seal in the book of Revelation as i see it... then there is not much time left for the mark of the beast before God's wrath and the rapture of the elect.

Perhaps the mark of the beast (if it's not the corona shots) will be implemented at the 4th seal in Revelation which sounds like global terror caused by terrorists obviously read jihadists (that's fanatic muslims)... which i project to begin in early 2024.

Am i right muslims ? You know anything about it ?

YokeFellow

Established
I wish to highlight this verse...

Hebrews 10:20
"By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh"

We are being taught here that the components of the Temple are literally body parts! This is the Bible teaching this. I am merely pointing it out.

We are to seek the Kingdom of God first! The Kingdom of God is WITHIN.

And now that we know that the Veil represents the Flesh, we can look for some more clues to see if we can quantify this a bit more...

Exodus 26:31
"And thou shalt make a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of cunning work: with cherubims shall it be made"

Veil.jpg

Ah ha! Cherubim are on the Veil. And Cherubim are what covers the Ark of the Covenant. Somehow our flesh is like a Covering related to the Cherub...

Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Wait... you mean Satan's very DNA is in our flesh?

Wait What.png

YokeFellow

Established
Ah ha! Cherubim are on the Veil. And Cherubim are what covers the Ark of the Covenant. Somehow our flesh is like a Covering related to the Cherub...
Note that the Cherubim in the Book of Ezekiel represented Nucleobases...

Ezekiel's Vision.png

The vision was about the Word becoming Flesh.

It was a Prophecy of how the Godhead/Trinity would manifest into Physical Reality as Jesus.

Father + Word + Holy Ghost = Things which are seen, made from that which is Invisible...

mhp-0659.png

mhp-0663.gif

YokeFellow

Established
Recap...
  • Earth represents our Biological Mother (Mystery Babylon)
  • Earthly Jerusalem represents her Womb
  • The Jerusalem Temple represents the Body at Conception (Zygote)
  • The Most Holy Place is the 'Heart of the Earth'
  • Sprinkling Blood in the Most Holy Place represents Ovum Fertilization.
  • The Forbidden Fruit is the Zygote of Reincarnation

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Recap...
  • Earth represents our Biological Mother (Mystery Babylon)
  • Earthly Jerusalem represents her Womb
  • The Jerusalem Temple represents the Body at Conception (Zygote)
  • The Most Holy Place is the 'Heart of the Earth'
  • Sprinkling Blood in the Most Holy Place represents Ovum Fertilization.
  • The Forbidden Fruit is the Zygote of Reincarnation
You mentioned you are "Perfectibilist by nature." Historically, organizations affiliated with Minerva / Athena, or any of the other old gods, have been opposed to anything one might call Christian. Obviously, it creates a conflict of interest. Just saying.