The Bible Teaches Terrorism and Killing Infants

muslimah

Rookie
Is Allah the same god as Jesus's God?
Allah is the god who was worshipped by Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Adam, and all of the other prophets.
He is the same god who revealed the original Torah and Gospel before they were corrupted by man.
Here is a recitation of a Qur'an chapter which concisely describes who is Allah:

Tidal

Star
Allah is the god who was worshipped by Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Adam, and all of the other prophets.
He is the same god who revealed the original Torah and Gospel before they were corrupted by man.

1- Wait a minute mate, Koran 5.51 says "Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends, they are friends of each other"
so why doesn't Allah like Christians?
Anyway I'm sure I can speak for all true Christians and say we're certainly not friends with Jews for the simple reason they murdered Jesus..:)

2- I hear there are at least 7 different versions of the Koran, so which is the true Koran and have the other versions been corrupted?

muslimah

Rookie
1- Wait a minute mate, Koran 5.51 says "Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends, they are friends of each other"
Anyway I'm sure I can speak for all true Christians and say we're certainly not friends with Jews for the simple reason they murdered Jesus..:)

2- I hear there are at least 7 different versions of the Koran, so which is the true Koran and have the other versions been corrupted?
1. The Jews and Christians are enemies of Islam and it's people. They have rejected the truth due to their own arrogance or desires. They worship others besides Allah and reject his Messenger(s).
Christians and Jews are patrons of each other who are united in disbelief.

2. There is one Qur'an with different modes of recitation. These recitations are all from Allah and have been revealed to his Prophet (peace be upon him). This is spoken about in Sahih Bukhari, the most authentic book of hadith. Here is a video discussing the topic in more detail if you are interested:

Last edited:

Another shit post tidal..

The Arabic word for friend is Habib.
The word used here is wali...which is more like "guardian and protector" but in the context it means the Jews have their own walis...Christians have their own and likewise Muslims should have their own.

The translator clearly being influenced by modern politics figured "I'll make out that the Jews and Christians are walis of each other ..against us"

As for versions of the Qur'an, you guys claimed the real Mecca was Petra. That the original Kaba used to point to Petra. That the oldest mosques at pointing to Petra.
With such "confidence" Christians say shit as if to convince yourselves. When the actual truth is found, pretend it was never said.

To answer your question what the Christians are referring to are Qirats, wich are style of reciting.

Nfcc

To answer your second Question, I share this part of the article
The Quran: The Words of Allah (God) or the Words of a Human?
Is the Quran available today, the same as the original one or some sort of distortion or change has been made in it? Does any evidence exist concerning the claim that ‘No distortion or change has been made in it’? To ask the question in brief: Has the Quran been distorted or not?

In the American credible website of Pew Research Center[4] we read:

“The Koran was put together, exactly in the same form which we have it today, something like 20 years after the Prophet’s death (in 632), some time around 650 — give or take a few years — the Koran is put together the way it is now”[5].

The fact that no distortion or change is made in the Quran is mentioned in the websites of a couple of credible research centers such as The Guardian[6], Live Science[7], the University of Birmingham[8]. For instance the Guardian discusses a newly discovered script of the Quran which dates back to the first centuries of Islam and says:

“Radiocarbon analysis dates Islamic parchment to period between AD 568 and AD 645.”

It supported the view that the version of the Quran in use today had hardly changed from the earliest recorded version, and the Muslim belief that the text represented an exact record of the revelations delivered to the Prophet.[9]

This website also mentions that: “…it [the script] supported the view that the version of the Qur’an in use today had hardly changed from the earliest recorded version, and the Muslim belief that the text represented an exact record of the revelations delivered to the Prophet.”

The BBC and some other websites also announce that even a single word of the Quran is not changed:

There are 114 chapters in the Qur’an, which is written in the old Arabic dialect.[10]

“There are 114 chapters in the Qur’an, which is written in the old Arabic dialect.[11]

So, the fact that there is no distortion in the Quran is not only accepted by Muslims, but also non-Muslim Quranic researchers, scholars and research centers declare that no change is made in the Quran.

I did not want the post to be long. You can read the full article in this link and also find the link of all references.
https://islampfr.com/the-words-of-allah-or-the-words-of-a-human/#_ftn11

Tidal

Star
The Jews and Christians are enemies of Islam and it's people. They have rejected the truth due to their own arrogance or desires. They worship others besides Allah and reject his Messenger(s).
Christians and Jews are patrons of each other who are united in disbelief.

Jews and muslims both reject Jesus the Son of God, but Christians don't..:)
Paybacks a-coming for all Jesus-rejecters-
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Bible: Heb 10:29-31)

Tidal

Star
..As for versions of the Qur'an, you guys claimed the real Mecca was Petra. That the original Kaba used to point to Petra. That the oldest mosques at pointing to Petra.
With such "confidence" Christians say shit as if to convince yourselves. When the actual truth is found, pretend it was never said.
Sorry mate i dunno what you're talking about as me and the vast majority of Christians have never even heard of Petra, wasn't she the Blue Peter dog or something?
Anyway the bottom line is that Mohammed came out of a cave and said "The angel Gabriel just spoke to me", so why should anybody believe him?

Sorry mate i dunno what you're talking about as me and the vast majority of Christians have never even heard of Petra, wasn't she the Blue Peter dog or something?
Anyway the bottom line is that Mohammed came out of a cave and said "The angel Gabriel just spoke to me", so why should anybody believe him?

christians online were obsessed with this theory that the real mecca was in petra and that at some point some arabs altered it all for some type of insane magical reason.

As for what Mohammad said...
i can go in depth on that one but i question your sincerity..
you've refused to even acknowledge themes in the bible that would naturally lead to a gentile prophet
for example...
Paul argued that the christians in his time were akin tot he Patirarchs of judaism,
just ponder that..they were like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. Righteous by faith, without the law.

YET God saw fit to give the israelites the law through Moses. Paul explained that the israelites lost true belief in egypt..
you yourself agree that Jesus is not God..yet this is christian theology now.
so if God could bring the law to israelites, moreso for Jesus to 'fulfill' later down the line, doesnt it make Jesus greater if he returns and fulfills a law that's for all people and not just jews?
it makes sense that the gentiles lost the way through the trinitiarian doctrine and pagan ideas of the roman church, which subsequently opened the path for a gentile prophet. Esp given that God made promises to Hagar and Abraham about Ismael that also had to be fulfilled before the second coming of Jesus Christ.
those are just some reasons why islam is evidently the true religion.

I've already shown you that Revelation 11's 1260 days prophecy of the gentiles (in prophecy, day=yr too).
it said the gentiles would trample on the outer court on the temple mount for 1260 days
as it happens the al jami al aqsa (the mosque on the temple mount) is at the outer court part...
and it just happens that muslims ruled Jerusalem for exactly 1260 lunar yrs

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim rule.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

what im saying only lends credibility and fulfillment to biblical prophecies..

in the parable of tenants Jesus said the vineyard (isaiah 5, refers to Jerusalem) to another people who would produce the fruits.
Muslims held jerusalem longer than jews and christians.

not a christian but its a bit hypercritical calling the bible violent when the quoran isnt exactly without violence, not least the problematic age of prophet Mohammad's wife

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[53]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Daze

Superstar
But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
I"m surprised you left the red part in. Most haters omit it. Not saying that you are one.

When we become critical of the verse, its literally saying one who seeks forgiveness from the Creator, worships and gives charity is forgiven.

Far as "the prophets wife", did you know only 100 years ago it was very common for a teenager to become a widow? Young girls in your own ancestry, please look this up as it was common in Europe and US both barely a century ago.. young girls often married very old men, ones so old only the husband didn't last 10 years.

Much to the haters displeasure this "wife" is the mother of the believers and she is KEY in Islam. Many things the Prophet (saw) said and did are sourced directly from her.

I could go on but this issue in particular is the proverbial dead horse on these boards. Come Judgement day all will know exactly who Muhammad (saw) was.

muslimah

Rookie
not a christian but its a bit hypercritical calling the bible violent when the quoran isnt exactly without violence, not least the problematic age of prophet Mohammad's wife

I think the OP of this post was parodying Christian polemicists and pointing out their hypocrisy.
Yes Islam is not a pacifist religion; both defensive and offensive wars are a part of Islam. The UN believes they're in the right to use military force to make people follow their code of "human rights". However their code is based off of human conjecture and is deeply flawed. Islamic rulings are from the all knowing creator; he knows what is best for humans and he has commanded Muslims to spread this through varying means, including conquest. A big difference in the conquests of Muslims, Christians, and secularists is that the Muslims have rules revealed from the Most Merciful that they must follow during war. For example: Muslims can't go and indiscriminately target men, women, and children like the bible speaks of or these secular countries do with their airstrikes.
Important disclaimer: groups like ISIS are people of desires who are not following Islam properly. Their so called "jihad" is not based upon the Qur'an and sunnah. In this day and age due to the current political climate there's not really a way for Muslims to expand their empire through conquest. All the Muslim countries are in peace treaties with the disbelieving nations and for a Muslim to break contracts is a big sin.

In terms of marriage to young women, I'll quote another post I made on this site:
Throughout all of human history it was the norm for women to get married around the onset of menstruation. This is true even in Christian societies. Only very recently, in large part due to the early feminist movement, has the age of consent risen to 18. Stories of young girls in prostitution were spread as propaganda to raise the age of consent. But the problem is prostitution in general, not just young girls being involved in it - no woman should be involved in it! There's nothing wrong with a woman marrying at a young age with her male guardian's approval. What is wrong is fornication, no matter if it's done by young girls or older women. Of course if a child is involved in fornication (ie. a prepubescent) then that child is not to face the legal punishment for the crime.

I"m surprised you left the red part in. Most haters omit it. Not saying that you are one.

When we become critical of the verse, its literally saying one who seeks forgiveness from the Creator, worships and gives charity is forgiven.

Far as "the prophets wife", did you know only 100 years ago it was very common for a teenager to become a widow? Young girls in your own ancestry, please look this up as it was common in Europe and US both barely a century ago.. young girls often married very old men, ones so old only the husband didn't last 10 years.

Much to the haters displeasure this "wife" is the mother of the believers and she is KEY in Islam. Many things the Prophet (saw) said and did are sourced directly from her.

I could go on but this issue in particular is the proverbial dead horse on these boards. Come Judgement day all will know exactly who Muhammad (saw) was.
Being forced into a religious belief they don't want under the threat of death, isn't the argument you think it is.

Daze

Superstar
Being forced into a religious belief they don't want under the threat of death, isn't the argument you think it is.
The believers were actually fighting for there lives when those verses were sent down.

There is no compulsion in religion. (2:256 Quran)

I'd share more Quranic verses proving religion can not be forced but I'm on my phone. Maybe when i get home where it's easier on a pc.

Peace.

twoeyes

Rookie
Gosh this thread is disgusting, so much hate speech when we are already living in such hard times, sadly I can't report this