The Bible Teaches Terrorism and Killing Infants

I'm not Jewish, but those White people in Israel pretending to be Jews, ARE "JewISH."
You've appropriated the most Satanic aspects of the Jewish religion, after it was reinterpreted and tampered with by Satanists and racial supremacists for several centuries. It took banking families a lot of evil plots to convince the Jewish people their religion was Talmudic racial supremacy. You appropriated it after listening to some guy yell it on the street probably. Says volumes about your character. You have adopted a Satanic plot crafted for the Jewish people, and just turned it around to say that it is black people that are at the helm of the satanic plot.

shankara

Star
The majority of the public (no matter what their religion) regarded jungle tribes as heathens who were eating each other and eating missionaries sent to help them, so they largely turned a blind eye, but some didn't-

You have a somewhat "colonial" view of other civilizations. I think that the vast majority of tribes and peoples who were colonized didn't practice cannibalism, it's a pretty rare custom.

It's like you say, people thought of them as "heathens", incapable of understanding the "truth" of Christianity. I read something about how indigenous south americans used to worship things like corn, the sun, rain, the earthly things which sustain us, being thankful for the earth's gifts I guess. Then the "Christians" come along with their transcendent sky-god who has nothing to do with the things of the earth, and with some strange story about killing his own son in order to save people from a thing called "hell". Then the missionaries and conquistadors are puzzled because the people reject "the truth", and come to the conclusion that those peoples are "inferior" because they fail to "comprehend". When in actual fact, maybe they were already on the right track and didn't need people coming to impose their own way of thinking upon them at the point of a sword...

shankara

Star
You're right about all of us being enslaved to this system but it's still mostly Black people.

And God does in fact hate these other Nations.

Romans 9:13 "Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I HATED"
2 Esdras 6:56 "But as for the OTHER Nations who ALSO have come Adam, they are NOTHING but like unto spittle (spit)"
Matthew 15:24 "I am not sent but ONLY to the house of ISRAEL (aka not everyone else)"

Ezekiel 35:3-9
“Because you have had an ancient hatred, and have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity,(slavery, including the times of today) when their iniquity came to an end, 6 therefore, as I live,” says the Lord God, “I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you. Thus I will make Mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it the one who leaves and the one who returns. And I will fill its mountains with the slain; on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those who are slain by the sword shall fall. I will make you perpetually desolate, and your cities shall be uninhabited; then you shall know that I am the Lord. -God to Edom

Ezekiel 39:21-24

“I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay on them. From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God. And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their offenses, and I hid my face from them.

Here, God is telling you guys, you of other Nations that he has punished my people for their rebellion, so that is the reason why my people went into slavery. That was OUR judgment, as a matter of fact, we're still kind of being judged but 2020 is the year where our judgment is starting to slow down, and your judgment is here now. The curses God put upon my people are slowly shifting over to you of other Nations. WHAT more proof do you need that the BIBLE is for the ISRAELITES only? The Bible was MADE for his people, but was TORN APART AND MISPLACED by the WHITE MAN AKA those of EDOM!
Did you ever hear the saying "hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is the opposite of love"...? I think that what is described in the Bible as Divine "hate" is more like what some would call "tough love". In order to condemn living beings to an eternity of suffering, just because of their race, such a deity would have to be supremely indifferent and unconcerned. In fact, to do that to anyone, for any reason, but I digress...

Human beings are human beings, whatever their race, creed etc. Every being that lives, experiences, suffers, loves, even the most fallen, has a dignity, cannot be condemned without hope of redemption. Do you really have so little pity as to think all white people have no hope? Then your attitude is little different to that of the slavers, who thought of the Africans, Native Americans etc as irredeemable heathens. All you are doing is reflecting back that negative energy, learn to forgive.

LittleLady

Established
Did you ever hear the saying "hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is the opposite of love"...? I think that what is described in the Bible as Divine "hate" is more like what some would call "tough love". In order to condemn living beings to an eternity of suffering, just because of their race, such a deity would have to be supremely indifferent and unconcerned. In fact, to do that to anyone, for any reason, but I digress...

Human beings are human beings, whatever their race, creed etc. Every being that lives, experiences, suffers, loves, even the most fallen, has a dignity, cannot be condemned without hope of redemption. Do you really have so little pity as to think all white people have no hope? Then your attitude is little different to that of the slavers, who thought of the Africans, Native Americans etc as irredeemable heathens. All you are doing is reflecting back that negative energy, learn to forgive.
Once again, I am only reading what the word says, which I agree with because he's my father so yes, I am going to agree with him. I also see the Historical evidence that aligns with the Bible.

Genesis 15:13

"God said to Abram, “Know for sure that your descendants will be strangers [living temporarily] in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed for four hundred years."

Weren't my people brought to America at some point in the year 1600, and are still here today as of 2020? Enslaved, now currently enslaved to this beastly system? I think yes.

As for your other comment, no, I cannot forgive your people for enslaving me and my people. Apparently, God doesn't forgive your people either if he so clearly says basically every Nation excluding the chosen Israelites will go through captivity just as my people were and my people will have their reparations because YOUR people refuse to give it to us, and that will be a time of justice and vengeance for 1,000 years. So honestly, with all due respect, I cannot.

Daze

Superstar
I'm not Jewish, but those White people in Israel pretending to be Jews, ARE "JewISH."
Looking at the evidence, such as..

Extreme racism

source

Gay capitol of the world.
gay pride.jpg
source

#1 in human trafficking globally.

source

I'd say Revelations 2:9 is a far more accurate description.

We both know i haven't even scratched the surface, such as the constant murder of Gazan's, spraying sewage on houses and selling body parts on the black market.. Not only is there Leader currently on trial for multiple corruption charges, he's literally had petitions signed against him attempting to bar him from entering their country.

Jews, ie followers of Judaism refuse to move to Israel. One can only wonder why.. :rolleyes:

shankara

Star
Once again, I am only reading what the word says, which I agree with because he's my father so yes, I am going to agree with him. I also see the Historical evidence that aligns with the Bible.

"God said to Abram, “Know for sure that your descendants will be strangers [living temporarily] in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed for four hundred years."

Weren't my people brought to America at some point in the year 1600, and are still here today as of 2020? Enslaved, now currently enslaved to this beastly system? I think yes.

As for your other comment, no, I cannot forgive your people for enslaving me and my people. Apparently, God doesn't forgive your people either if he so clearly says basically every Nation excluding the chosen Israelites will go through captivity just as my people were and my people will have their reparations because YOUR people refuse to give it to us, and that will be a time of justice and vengeance for 1,000 years. So honestly, with all due respect, I cannot.
Actually I would be in favor of some reparations for slavery, to sort out the continuing inequalities which African-descended people face. You seem to be drunk on the notion of vengeance, of making people suffer, pay. Why?

Charlie

So God sent the blacks into slavery to punish them? Well now you guys are even, atoned for whatever sin you committed, probably all that voodoo, you can stop blaming others for it.

LittleLady

Established
Actually I would be in favor of some reparations for slavery, to sort out the continuing inequalities which African-descended people face. You seem to be drunk on the notion of vengeance, of making people suffer, pay. Why?
I can't help but to feel vengeful because not only were my people going through that, we still are as of today. We are still tied to this beastly system in America, and although it isn't just black folks, it's still mostly directed towards us. You people of other Nations are still enjoying your wealth that actually originates from Africa. A lot of my people in Africa are dumb for making the Chinese people their leaders including allowing Bill Gates to step in. The African leaders over there are extremely ignorant. And in Saudi Arabia, I'm pretty sure they actually have black people as maids and slaves, still treating them as if we're in the beginning stages of slavery all over again. AND in general, black people are the lowest nation,

Because God blessed the other Nations to be put above my people. My people fell from the sword because of their rebellion, which explains why we're at the bottom. But as I said, the tides are turning. And I'm still mad because I'm still living in a time where my people and I are still oppressed, that is why. If you and your people stood in my shoes for merely 24 hours, you'd be in severe depression. I suppose that's why my people like to joke around a lot, and have dark humor.

They're simply doing that to keep from crying.

Tidal

Star
You have a somewhat "colonial" view of other civilizations. I think that the vast majority of tribes and peoples who were colonized didn't practice cannibalism, it's a pretty rare custom..

The heathens also used to rip peoples hearts out til the Europeans went over to civilise them..:)-

"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, we have come to bust your sorry asses"

Tidal

Star
..I cannot forgive your people for enslaving me and my people. Apparently, God doesn't forgive your people either..

Chill, slavers are going to get payback when God slings out the human trash on judgement day..:)
"..law is made not for the righteous but for the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers" (1 Tim 1:9)

Even Moses went ballistic at an Egyptian slavedriver-
"Moses went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand" (Exodus 2:11)

Slavers are evil mofos-
"He that steals a man and sells him, or if he be found in his hands, he shall surely be put to death " (Exodus 21:16; Deut. 24:7)

Tidal

Star
..I cannot forgive your people for enslaving me and my people.

Steady on, 360,000 Union troops died in the Civil War putting an end to slavery, killing 258,000 Confederate troops in the process..

My brave lad sleeps in his faded coat of blue;
In a lonely grave unknown lies the heart that beat so true
He sank faint and hungry among the famish'd brave
And they laid him sad and lonely within his nameless grave

No more the bugle calls the weary one,
Rest, noble spirit,
In thy grave unknown! I'll find you and know you,
Among the good and true,
When a robe of white is given for the faded coat of blue

He cried, "give me water and just a little crumb,
And my mother she will bless you thro' all the years to come;
Oh! Tell my sweet sister, so gentle, good and true,
That I'll meet her up in heaven, in my faded coat of blue. "

Long, long years have vanished, and though he comes no more,
Yet my heart will startling beat with each footfall at my door;
I gaze o'er the hill where he waved a last adieu,
But no gallant lad I see, in his faded coat of blue.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
There were black Union troops who fought alongside white Union troops.
Below: Scene from 'Glory' where they're buried together in a mass grave-

shankara

Star
I can't help but to feel vengeful because not only were my people going through that, we still are as of today. We are still tied to this beastly system in America, and although it isn't just black folks, it's still mostly directed towards us. You people of other Nations are still enjoying your wealth that actually originates from Africa. A lot of my people in Africa are dumb for making the Chinese people their leaders including allowing Bill Gates to step in. The African leaders over there are extremely ignorant. And in Saudi Arabia, I'm pretty sure they actually have black people as maids and slaves, still treating them as if we're in the beginning stages of slavery all over again. AND in general, black people are the lowest nation,

Because God blessed the other Nations to be put above my people. My people fell from the sword because of their rebellion, which explains why we're at the bottom. But as I said, the tides are turning. And I'm still mad because I'm still living in a time where my people and I are still oppressed, that is why. If you and your people stood in my shoes for merely 24 hours, you'd be in severe depression. I suppose that's why my people like to joke around a lot, and have dark humor.

They're simply doing that to keep from crying.
So maybe one of your ancestors sold his people to Europeans in exchange for some luxuries. Or perhaps was some tribal leader who oppressed people. There are sell outs and oppressors everywhere, would you want to be blamed for the sins of your ancestors? And conversely, there are white people who are enemies of oppression.

shankara

Star
The heathens also used to rip peoples hearts out til the Europeans went over to civilise them..:)-

"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, we have come to bust your sorry asses"

Sure, there were some peoples with customs like that. There were also plenty who didn't have customs like that, who had to learn things like "war of total extermination" from Europeans. It's funny you mention the Spaniards, they went around demanding in Spanish that people swear an oath of allegiance to the king and the pope, when the people didn't understand (obviously didn't speak Spanish) they killed or enslaved them.

Daze

Superstar
Yes.. 17 years ago..

Israel leads global battle against human trafficking, report says
Annual paper published by U.S. State Department
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rkcPGRHA8

Time to update your propaganda kid...
Thanks for the "kid". I've been told i could pass for 27, but this about 2 years ago. i don't think i can pull it off anymore. But there's no grey yet so..

It's interesting how you only singled out the human trafficking and ignored the rest. Like that whitewashes the seed of satan?

Sorry, i don't really check dates because lets face it, a tiger doesn't change its stripes. But here you go.

Dozens of Ukrainian woman trafficked to Israel. (Jan 18th 2020)

Rabbi key suspect in baby trafficking ring. (Dec 5th 2019)

15 arrested for suspicion of human trafficking. (Oct 29 2019)

I'm sure we can both agree there are many, many more articles, but i can't be bothered to search for more then 5 minutes.

Go ahead, link some articles with "US gov that says Israel #1 in fighting global trafficking" (oddly enough at the top of these types of searches).. then come back and tell me more about propaganda Rene.

Axl888

Established
What is shocking especially to those who do not have a clue, physical (first) death in this world (be of babies, women, or whoever) does not really matter for the innocent and to those who believe in Him, in fact physical death could be God’s gift/salvation, or eternal condemnation to the evil ones through the second death in the lake of fire...babies who die goes direct to heaven for they are innocent, they dont have to go through to the corruptions and hardships while living in this world, in fact babies who died according to God’s will are more fortunate than us who are living and walking in this evil world for they are already with God. Furthermore, ask why true Christian martyrs are happy and eager to face death through persecution, because physical death to them is Salvation.

That is the difference from the muslims undertanding, for muslims are only concerned about the physical death and the material world, and they are totally clueless of the second death (of ‘dead in spirit’ like them) and the spiritual salvation through the grace of God through Jesus Christ his son, for they are being lead by a blind and clueless “prophet” who will lead them to the pit of eternal condemnation...but I do believe there are sheeps among them who shall hear the voice of the Shepherd and shall follow Him...in due time, God willing...Amen.

Last edited:
You will find no verse in the Qur'aan that encourages its followers to kill woman and children. Killing non combatants in war is strictly prohibited. The Qur'aan has many verses prohibiting the pagan arabs from burying female infants alive yet the Bible supports killing woman and children. Here is the evidence.

1 Samuel 15.3. "Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel din opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, fbut kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey".

Christian author George Boyd has a book called God at War wherein he tries to defend this verse by saying that infants were killed because if they grew up they may worship demons and fall into idol worship. In others words the Bible supports terrorism and Christian authors are also in support of it and try to justify it the same way ISIS does.

And what did the sheep and camels do wrong??? Wow just wow.
Yeah, the Jewish Torah is fucked up. Good thing nothing like this is in the Christian gospels.

Curious why you target Christians, but not Jews.

Daze

Superstar
Yeah, the Jewish Torah is --- up. Good thing nothing like this is in the Christian gospels.

Curious why you target Christians, but not Jews.
If i had to guess, its not Jews bashing Islam.

Worth noting, Jew's don't really frequent this forum. If they do they're all lurkers. Least I never see arguments here about the Jewish faith put forth by Jews. Might have something to do with the numbers? Muslims and Christians literally make up half the planet while Jews only number some 10 million.

Last edited: