The Bible Teaches Terrorism and Killing Infants

billy t

Veteran
The Koran (Quran) encourages its readers to read both The Law of God and the Gospel of Jesus. And it makes it crystal clear that no one should be in doubt of the

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles BEFORE thee amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed AFORETIME give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

The Koran (Quran) also, and very plainly, states that it was sent down to CONFIRM what came before it: The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel of Jesus (New Covenant).

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, and guarding it in safety (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

Sura 6:122. Can he who WAS dead (Jesus), to whom We gave life (John 11:25, Acts 2:31-32, 3:15, Gal. 1:1), and a Light (Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:27, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer 2 Cor. 11:13-15), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds* seem pleasing (Deut. 12:8, Sura 4:142).

The Koran (Quran) itself actually includes many (at least 100) verses about fighting, particularly in the cause of Allah (Father, Whose name is "I AM") against unbelievers. How can anyone HONESTLY read the Koran (Quran) and then conclude that they are not to fight in the exact way prescribed by Allah in HIS LAW? Because they have been taught a bunch of LIES from their spiritually-blind imams perhaps?

Sura 2:216-217
2:216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not (which is which)."
2:217. They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence) but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to The Way of God, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Holy Place (Gen. 22:2), and drive out its members." TUMULT AND OPPRESSION ARE WORSE THAN SLAUGHTER. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith, if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life, and in the Hereafter they will be Companions of The Fire, and will abide therein.

Sura 2:244. Then fight in the Cause of God, and know that God heareth and knoweth all things.

Sura 4:74-76
4:74. Let those fight in the Cause of God who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter (John 12:25). To him who fighteth in the Cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
4:75. And why should YE not fight in the Cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Thee One who will protect; and raise for us from Thee One who will help!"
4:76. Those who believe champion the Cause of God, and those who reject Faith fight in the cause of Evil: so fight YE against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

Sura 4:104. And slacken not in following up the enemy: if ye are suffering hardships, they are suffering similar hardships; but ye have hope from God, while they have none. And God is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Sura 5:36-37 (Sura 5:33-34 in some translations, where verses 1, 15 and 23 haven't been split into separate verses)
5:36. The punishment of those who wage war against "I AM" and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
5:37. Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 8:12-17
8:12. Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
8:13. This because they contended against "I AM" and His Messenger. If any contend against "I AM" and His Messenger, "I AM" is strict in punishment.
8:14. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist "I AM", is The Penalty of The Fire."
8:15. O ye who believe! When ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.
8:16. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of "I AM", and his abode is Hell-Fire,- an evil refuge (indeed)!
8:17. It is not ye who slew them; it was "I AM": when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but "I AM"'s: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself: for "I AM" is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).

Sura 8:36-39
8:36. The Unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from The Way of "I AM", and so will they continue to spend; but in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; at length they will be overcome: and the Unbelievers will be gathered together to Hell-Fire;-
8:37. In order that "I AM" may separate the impure from the pure (Matt. 3:12, Matt. 25:31-46, Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4), put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell-fire. They will be the ones to have lost.
8:38. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).
8:39. And FIGHT THEM ON UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE TUMULT OR OPPRESSION, and there prevail Justice and Faith in "I AM" altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily "I AM" doth see all that they do.

And the list can go on, and on, and on, because the Koran CONFIRMS the Bible that was CERTAINLY sent down before it.

Both the Bible and Koran (Quran) teach us about reincarnation, with HUNDREDS of verses confirming that there is spiritual life after the physical death of the body. There would be absolutely no reason for the prophecies if this wasn't true, as no one would care what might happen to future generations.

Reincarnation is an Irrefutable FACT
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact.6934/

KNOWING that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact explains exactly why Father (Allah) prescribes fighting in His Cause -- Keeping our Covenant to keep and enforce His Law ONLY -- which would ELIMINATE tyranny and oppression.

The flood drowned the human bodies of all but Noah and his family, so the spirit-Beings inside those bodies could be sent back down to incarnate bodies descended from Noah, who was "True in Faith". Father is Most Merciful, Patient, and Long-Suffering that all might come to repentance.

It was the human bodies of the Egyptian soldiers that drowned while they were chasing the Israelites through the midst of the Red Sea, after Father parted it. That way the spirit-Beings inside of those bodies could be sent back down, into bodies that were less evil, to give them the best opportunity to return to Father on the Last Day. Father is Most Merciful, Patient, and Long-Suffering that all might come to repentance.

The reason the men, women and children of the enemies of the Israelites, e.g. the Canaanites, were to be slaughtered, was to give each of the spirit-Beings INSIDE of those evil, corrupted Canaanite bodies the best possible hope for clemency on the Last Day. The Canaanites were notorious sexual deviants, who practiced homosexuality/sodomy, p***philia, and beastiality.

So this thread is not only completely dishonest about what Father (Allah) says in His Law and in the Koran (Quran), but it is calling His Loving Mercy, Patience and Long-Suffering "terrorism".

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Sura 78:37. (From) the Lord of the heavens and the Earth, and all between,- "I AM" Most Gracious: NONE shall have power to argue with Him.
The Qur'aan mentions those books that came before it but also says those books were corrupted. None of those verses you quoted are COMMANDS to read those books. This is why you need to stop parroting anti-Islaam sites that come with these weak arguments. Allah is telling us matter from the past. Its not an order to read those books as the Qur'aan has everything we need. Allah says "this is the day I perfected for you your religion and chose for you Islam as your religion".

It was narrated from Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) with some written material he had got from one of the people of the Book. He read it to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he got angry and said: “Are you confused (about your religion), O son of al-Khattaab? By the One in Whose hand is my soul, I have brought it (the message of Islam) to you clear and pure. Do not ask them about anything, lest they tell you something true and you disbelieve it, or they tell you something false and you believe it. By the One in Whose hand is my soul, if Moosa were alive, he would have no option but to follow me.”

Narrated by Ahmad (14736); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 6/34

LittleLady

Established
Well that whole story about Cain is not really a story about "good and evil". One of it's meanings (I don't know all of them) is about the destruction of nomadic ways of life (Abel, who kept sheep) by sedentary ones (Cain, who was a farmer). Cain also means "smith" or "metal worker", so is associated with Mars, and so the story about Cain shedding Abel's blood represents the breaking of the hymen and loss of virginity (loss of innocence, symbolically like "killing").

Anyway, the whole Genesis story about Adam and Eve is clearly allegorical rather than literal, only fundamentalists actually think that it's a real story. The whole thing is about humanity leaving "the garden" (a state of blissful innocence) for "the world" (life with all it's trials, and the struggle to regain that innocence with consciousness). But such things might be beyond you, if you are accustomed to reading the Bible as so-called Christians do.

But one question which springs to mind is, I am wondering quite how you define "white people" and "black people"? What about, say, Tibeto-Mongolians? South American Indigenous and Mestizo? Indians? Native Americans? Celts? The Basque? etc etc Which of these are "Israel"?

Finally, your assertion that all white people are "evil" is quite silly. Obviously there have been plenty of virtuous and decent white people, to say otherwise would be rather blind. Not to mention the beauty of some European culture - do you listen to classical music like Beethoven? Have you read Goethe? Virgil? A people who create such incredible works of art can't be all "evil", can they? It seems like you're taking the whole protestant doctrine of "God saves whoever He wants whether they are good people or not" (a very silly and childish doctrine) and making some kind of race war out of it.
How I define white people and black people....same way God defines 'em. As I said, even though according to the scriptures, European Nations and the continent of Asia and many places of the Middle East will fall, I don't think exactly all of them are evil. What I mean by that is, their personality. You can be the nicest person on earth but still come from Esau meaning either way, your bloodline is still evil because God created the White Man to be from the offspring of lucifer which, you can look back on the verses for proof, and he created the Israelites from his own bloodline even though not all of them will receive the kingdom either.

Pretty much the majority of this world will fall to destruction except for the 1/3rds (extremely small percentage because my people are rebellious) chosen. Why does Asia have to fall, why do the Arabs have to fall? Because they did some messed up things to the Israelites as well. Africa isn't innocent either but they're nowhere near as bad as every other Nation. In fact, Africa is innocent compared to the other Nations. The Israelites are scattered EVERYWHERE among the earth due to slavery, and whoever is chosen, are the ones who are part of the 144,000, and will escape America once it falls (America is Babylon)

Actually we're still in slavery. We still live in this beastly system, as long as your people, and these other Nations keep on disregarding and putting my people in slavery, the worse your punishment will get. America is like a spiritual Egypt. Just as in Exodus the Egyptians held the Israelites in captivity, same thing going on here. The Arabs actually have many Black people enslaved over in the Middle East. Asia is being unfair and unjust towards my people in many ways. I'd say China is the worst country in the continent of Asia. Because Chinese leaders were chosen by African leaders in Africa, because my people can be dumb and ignorant :)) I can't believe they did that.

Again, this is Gods word, not mine. Merely explaining it to you. And also, again, God does not hate these other Nations because of their race, he hates them because they have lucifers bloodline. And if you reply and there's a clear message that you don't understand, then I said what Gods word was, and that is it. You look at it yourself.

LittleLady

Established
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ." (Ephesians 6:5)
In case you're unaware, your people changed the Bible and ripped out various stories just so my people wouldn't know what they originated from, which is why they weren't allowed to read or write. And the original word is not slaves, it's servants. There's a difference.

billy t

Veteran
How I define white people and black people....same way God defines 'em. As I said, even though according to the scriptures, European Nations and the continent of Asia and many places of the Middle East will fall, I don't think exactly all of them are evil. What I mean by that is, their personality. You can be the nicest person on earth but still come from Esau meaning either way, your bloodline is still evil because God created the White Man to be from the offspring of lucifer which, you can look back on the verses for proof, and he created the Israelites from his own bloodline even though not all of them will receive the kingdom either.

Pretty much the majority of this world will fall to destruction except for the 1/3rds (extremely small percentage because my people are rebellious) chosen. Why does Asia have to fall, why do the Arabs have to fall? Because they did some messed up things to the Israelites as well. Africa isn't innocent either but they're nowhere near as bad as every other Nation. In fact, Africa is innocent compared to the other Nations. The Israelites are scattered EVERYWHERE among the earth due to slavery, and whoever is chosen, are the ones who are part of the 144,000, and will escape America once it falls (America is Babylon)

Actually we're still in slavery. We still live in this beastly system, as long as your people, and these other Nations keep on disregarding and putting my people in slavery, the worse your punishment will get. America is like a spiritual Egypt. Just as in Exodus the Egyptians held the Israelites in captivity, same thing going on here. The Arabs actually have many Black people enslaved over in the Middle East. Asia is being unfair and unjust towards my people in many ways. I'd say China is the worst country in the continent of Asia. Because Chinese leaders were chosen by African leaders in Africa, because my people can be dumb and ignorant :)) I can't believe they did that.

Again, this is Gods word, not mine. Merely explaining it to you. And also, again, God does not hate these other Nations because of their race, he hates them because they have lucifers bloodline. And if you reply and there's a clear message that you don't understand, then I said what Gods word was, and that is it. You look at it yourself.
Bro, the Jews (Israelites) broke the convenant of God a long time ago and Allah punished them. A lot of evil that is being done in the world right now is being perpetrated by Jews. But unlike you I realize that many who are Jews by race are good people. Some Jews convert to Islam. Nobody is held accountable for their blood. I oppose Jews who believe in the Talmud and other corrupt idealogies like Zionism and the occult. I don't paint all of them with the same brush. Muslims don't oppose Jews due to their DNA but their belief system. You have basically attacked multiple races due to their descendents. What a stupid belief. All humans descend from Adam. Your belief is so stupid I don't even know if its worth refuting. It sounds like the belief of Adoph Hitler almost.Whats your proof that they came from Lucifers bloodline anyway?

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
You said and I quote. "The babies from the Amalekites obviously have the same blood as their parents aka the blood of the evil one, so it is justifiable that they got destroyed as well". Wow....

Why should the babies be held accountabe for the sins of their parents???!!!

The Qur'aan says, "And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative." 35.8.

According to that logic African Americans should be able to kill the babies of whites. When the African American is arrested and is asked why he killed innocent babies he can argue that "these babies obviously had the same blood as their foreparents who enslaved us (aka the blood of evil), hence it is justifiable to murder his babies as well". That is pretty much what you are saying bro.
Yes, because they all originate from an evil bloodline, and since they're evil, why would I care that they get destroyed? That's doing good for Gods people. We can't have evil and good, so evil has to go. That'll happen towards the end though. Again, they destroyed my peoples infants and children in vile ways because they're EVIL, and if that's the case, why should I care that their infants and children got destroyed? You reap what you sow. You destroy the children of God, God will destroy your children. An eye for an eye.

Oh, and I'm not Muslim. But anyways, yeah, according to scripture the chosen Israelites will actually destroy the children of other Nations anyway.

Psalms 137:

1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.
(Because Edomites destroyed and took resources from the Israelites which would be Africa)
2 There on the poplars
we hung our harps,
3 for there our captors asked us for songs, (Their captors/tormenters are MAINLY Europeans, Arabs)
our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”
4 How can we sing the songs of the Lord
while in a foreign land? (America, anywhere that isn't their home because they were scattered among earth due to slavery)
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill.
6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.
7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.

“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter Babylon, (Europeans in America) doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
(That would be the Israelites AND the son of God getting vengeance)
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.
(You did it to us, we're doing it to y'all)

billy t

Veteran
Yes, because they all originate from an evil bloodline, and since they're evil, why would I care that they get destroyed? That's doing good for Gods people. We can't have evil and good, so evil has to go. That'll happen towards the end though. Again, they destroyed my peoples infants and children in vile ways because they're EVIL, and if that's the case, why should I care that their infants and children got destroyed? You reap what you sow. You destroy the children of God, God will destroy your children. An eye for an eye.

Oh, and I'm not Muslim. But anyways, yeah, according to scripture the chosen Israelites will actually destroy the children of other Nations anyway.

Psalms 137:

1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.
(Because Edomites destroyed and took resources from the Israelites which would be Africa)
2 There on the poplars
we hung our harps,
3 for there our captors asked us for songs, (Their captors/tormenters are MAINLY Europeans, Arabs)
our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”
4 How can we sing the songs of the Lord
while in a foreign land? (America, anywhere that isn't their home because they were scattered among earth due to slavery)
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill.
6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.
7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.

“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter Babylon, (Europeans in America) doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
(That would be the Israelites AND the son of God getting vengeance)
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.
(You did it to us, we're doing it to y'all)
OK, so your belief is that all races on the face of the earth should be wiped out besides the Israelites? So you basically believe in eugenics?

LittleLady

Established
Bro, the Jews (Israelites) broke the convenant of God a long time ago and Allah punished them. A lot of evil that is being done in the world right now is being perpetrated by Jews. But unlike you I realize that many who are Jews by race are good people. Some Jews convert to Islam. Nobody is held accountable for their blood. I oppose Jews who believe in the Talmud and other corrupt idealogies like Zionism and the occult. I don't paint all of them with the same brush. Muslims don't oppose Jews due to their DNA but their belief system. You have basically attacked multiple races due to their descendents. What a stupid belief. All humans descend from Adam. Your belief is so stupid I don't even know if its worth refuting. It sounds like the belief of Adoph Hitler almost.Whats your proof that they came from Lucifers bloodline anyway?
Read Genesis 3:15, God tells the serpent he will put enmity between his bloodline and the bloodline of himself (God) and we see that first happens when Cain kills Abel, then we see the story of Esau and Jacob, Genesis Chapter 25-27, you just have to search it up yourself.

Just as God has people of his bloodline which would be the Israelites, so does lucifer, which would mainly be any European. But the Europeans basically raped and procreated with others, so that is why you see a lot of White Hispanics and Asians who are extremely pale and White Arabs and White Natives, the list goes on. The White Man hated my people so much he went around raping people so they, and their children can look like him. And since his bloodline is in them, they have some debt to pay as well because the majority of them are unfair to Melanin people.

And Melanin people also have like a 10% of European blood in them as well because the White Man raped my people too. So although I may have a 10% of European blood in me, I will not claim it. Nope.

In case you're unaware, your people changed the Bible and ripped out various stories just so my people wouldn't know what they originated from, which is why they weren't allowed to read or write. And the original word is not slaves, it's servants. There's a difference.
But they left in the parts that said blacks are the only race that should be alive? Also you ignore that if the amalekites were wiped out then they are no longer on the Earth, so they cant have modern day representatives. I know you only learned about all this stuff a couple months ago so it sounds extra, double coo-coo when you're saying it, but you really don't even take a second look at what youre saying

shankara

Star

I think that you're looking at things through a certain framework of interpretation, and discovering some meanings in the stories which aren't their true meaning. What you say about America being "like a spiritual Egypt", I agree with you. I think that the situation we are in as a humanity is the "Babylonian captivity", but it isn't just black people, it's all sincere people.

The Bible is a profound book, but it's esoteric, it was never intended to be read literally, and all of the theologians etc don't grasp that it is esoteric and so their theories about it are way off. Actually the story you say about Eve breeding with the serpent is a story in some traditions, there's also the notion that Adam had two wives, Lilith and Nahemah, who each represent different kinds of vices. But there are other ways of reading the serpent story as well, that the serpent liberated Eve from a state of ignorant innocence, creating the painful situation of having to live in the world but at the same time giving us the opportunity to overcome the world and gain self-realization.

I think you should get over this whole dualism you are caught up in, as if there is really an actual character called satan who is purely evil. Satan is just an archetype, represents material existence and the slavery to the needs and desires of the body which it entails. A necessary part of existence, one of the forces of the universe. I can even see how you could associate white people with "the accuser", slavery and colonialism were great evils and there's still horrific inequality today, but you're taking the whole thing too far.

This whole thing about God "hating" people is crazy, childish at least, if there's any God worth worshipping He would be a God of pure mercy and love for all. I remember you saying this thing comparing God to a writer, writing characters he likes and characters he hates. Well if you read any kind of serious literature, characters are far more complex than "good" and "bad", they all have their own humanity, different virtues and different flaws, it's only in really shit "pulp fiction" novels that it's just a story about "good guys" and "bad guys".

A Freeman

Superstar
The Qur'aan mentions those books that came before it but also says those books were corrupted. None of those verses you quoted are COMMANDS to read those books.
The word "Satan" is Hebrew and means "the Opposer". Those who argue AGAINST Allah and His Koran (Quran) are very clearly working for Satan (Iblis), either unwittingly or otherwise.

Again, here is what it actually says about ALL of Allah's Messages that He has sent down, even those BEORE the Koran (Quran).

15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles BEFORE thee amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed AFORETIME give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Instead of believing the spiritually blind imams who are leading YOU to your destruction, why not believe Allah and His Word instead? It's amazing that anyone can claim to be "submitting to God's Will" and so openly and brazenly believe that Allah is powerless to keep puny men from corrupting His Word/Message/Truth (the Bible AND the Koran), particularly given Allah told us that could NEVER happen.

What the Koran CONFIRMS from the Bible is that Satan will ALWAYS come along and try to tamper with God's Word/Message/Truth, to test the Faithful (e.g. 2 Thess. 2:7-12, Sura 6:112-115, Sura 22:52-55). That does NOT mean either the Bible or the Koran have been corrupted (we have Allah's assurance that CERTAINLY will NEVER happen); it only means that BOTH have had had idiots and barbarians try to add or take away from them, which sticks out like a sore thumb, so that anyone with a modicum of faith in Allah can EASILY identify when that tampering has taken place.

Allah's Message/Word/Truth NEVER changes, and everything in Scripture MUST concur. When something in Scripture SEEMS like it doesn't concur, it should prompt a thorough investigation into the matter, to see whether it is the reader who has misunderstood something (which is the case 99+% of the time) or whether one of Satan's minions has inserted or omitted something.

This is why you need to stop parroting anti-Islaam sites that come with these weak arguments.
And statements like these is why you NEED to stop lying, not only for the benefit of others, but for your own benefit too.

Allah is telling us matter from the past. Its not an order to read those books as the Qur'aan has everything we need.
You either didn't read the citations, or don't understand what the words "COMPLETE", "CONFIRM" and "CORRUPT" mean, or you are willfully ignorant that you are arguing AGAINST Allah yet again.

Sura 2:87-93
2:87. We gave Moses The Book (The Torah) and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (Christ). Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
2:88. They say, "Our hearts (Jere. 17:9) are the wrappings (which preserve God's Word: we need no more)." Nay, The "I AM"'s curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little it is that they believe.
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book from God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"
2:92. There came to you Moses with Clear (Signs) yet ye worshipped the Calf (even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
2:93. And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to The Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, CONFIRMING what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

How much more obvious do these CLEAR SIGNS being shared with you need to be before YOU get it?

Allah says "this is the day I perfected for you your religion and chose for you Islam as your religion".
Yes He did, very clearly indicating that NONE of the fabricated man-made HADITH, i.e. the "oral traditions of men" that came AFTER are from Him, nor should such obviously self-contradictory nonsense be partnered with Allah's Message/Word/Truth, as Allah repeatedly warned us.

It was narrated from Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) with some written material he had got from one of the people of the Book. He read it to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he got angry and said: “Are you confused (about your religion), O son of al-Khattaab? By the One in Whose hand is my soul, I have brought it (the message of Islam) to you clear and pure. Do not ask them about anything, lest they tell you something true and you disbelieve it, or they tell you something false and you believe it. By the One in Whose hand is my soul, if Moosa were alive, he would have no option but to follow me.”

Narrated by Ahmad (14736); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 6/34
Total satanic nonsense that goes directly against Allah's Word/Message/Truth, which is why we can be CERTAIN that Father will NOT be pleased with such obvious LIARS, which wrote that information down AFTER the day the Koran COMPLETED and PERFECTED God's Word/Message/Truth, sent down to UNITE us ALL.into a single Brotherhood DOING God's Will (not just talking about it whilst doing the exact opposite).

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah - Gen. 22:2) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts (Jer. 17:9) are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a PROMISE binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

If you would like to learn to fight in Allah's Cause (the TRUE Jihad)--and live up to our part of the PROMISE/COVENANT binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran--then please read, study and digest "The Way home or face The Fire" (Rev. 10:6-10, Rev. 2:17) by JAH (Mal. 4). The title is self-explanatory.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Sura 33:63-68
33:63. Men ask thee concerning The Hour: say, "The knowledge thereof is with "I AM" (alone)" (Matt. 24:36, Mark 13:32): and what will make thee understand?- perhaps The Hour is near!
33:64. Verily "I AM" has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-
33:65. To dwell therein for ever: no protector will they find, nor helper.
33:66. The Day that their faces will be turned upside down in The Fire, they will say: "Woe to us! Would that we had obeyed "I AM" and obeyed the Messenger."
33:67. And they would say: "Our Lord! We obeyed our chiefs and our great ones, and they misled us as to the (right) Path (Isaiah 3:12).
33:68. Our Lord! Give them double Penalty and curse them with a very great Curse!"

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
I think that you're looking at things through a certain framework of interpretation, and discovering some meanings in the stories which aren't their true meaning. What you say about America being "like a spiritual Egypt", I agree with you. I think that the situation we are in as a humanity is the "Babylonian captivity", but it isn't just black people, it's all sincere people.

The Bible is a profound book, but it's esoteric, it was never intended to be read literally, and all of the theologians etc don't grasp that it is esoteric and so their theories about it are way off. Actually the story you say about Eve breeding with the serpent is a story in some traditions, there's also the notion that Adam had two wives, Lilith and Nahemah, who each represent different kinds of vices. But there are other ways of reading the serpent story as well, that the serpent liberated Eve from a state of ignorant innocence, creating the painful situation of having to live in the world but at the same time giving us the opportunity to overcome the world and gain self-realization.

I think you should get over this whole dualism you are caught up in, as if there is really an actual character called satan who is purely evil. Satan is just an archetype, represents material existence and the slavery to the needs and desires of the body which it entails. A necessary part of existence, one of the forces of the universe. I can even see how you could associate white people with "the accuser", slavery and colonialism were great evils and there's still horrific inequality today, but you're taking the whole thing too far.

This whole thing about God "hating" people is crazy, childish at least, if there's any God worth worshipping He would be a God of pure mercy and love for all. I remember you saying this thing comparing God to a writer, writing characters he likes and characters he hates. Well if you read any kind of serious literature, characters are far more complex than "good" and "bad", they all have their own humanity, different virtues and different flaws, it's only in really shit "pulp fiction" novels that it's just a story about "good guys" and "bad guys".
You're right about all of us being enslaved to this system but it's still mostly Black people.

And God does in fact hate these other Nations.

Romans 9:13 "Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I HATED"
2 Esdras 6:56 "But as for the OTHER Nations who ALSO have come Adam, they are NOTHING but like unto spittle (spit)"
Matthew 15:24 "I am not sent but ONLY to the house of ISRAEL (aka not everyone else)"

Ezekiel 35:3-9
“Because you have had an ancient hatred, and have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity,(slavery, including the times of today) when their iniquity came to an end, 6 therefore, as I live,” says the Lord God, “I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you. Thus I will make Mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it the one who leaves and the one who returns. And I will fill its mountains with the slain; on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those who are slain by the sword shall fall. I will make you perpetually desolate, and your cities shall be uninhabited; then you shall know that I am the Lord. -God to Edom

Ezekiel 39:21-24

“I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay on them. From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God. And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their offenses, and I hid my face from them.

Here, God is telling you guys, you of other Nations that he has punished my people for their rebellion, so that is the reason why my people went into slavery. That was OUR judgment, as a matter of fact, we're still kind of being judged but 2020 is the year where our judgment is starting to slow down, and your judgment is here now. The curses God put upon my people are slowly shifting over to you of other Nations. WHAT more proof do you need that the BIBLE is for the ISRAELITES only? The Bible was MADE for his people, but was TORN APART AND MISPLACED by the WHITE MAN AKA those of EDOM!

A Freeman

Superstar
Genesis 9:18-26
9:18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham [is] the father of Canaan.
9:19 These [are] the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
9:20 And Noah began [to be] an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
9:22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren outside.
9:23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid [it] upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces [were] backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
9:24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
9:25 And he said, CURSED [BE] CANAAN; a SERVANT OF SERVANTS SHALL HE BE UNTO HIS BRETHREN.
9:26 And he said, Blessed [be] the "I AM" God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Genesis 10:1-6
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush (Ethiopia), and Mizraim (Egypt), and Phut (Libya), and Canaan.

Genesis 10:15-19
10:15 And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,
10:16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
10:17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
10:18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
10:19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

Tidal

Star
Nowadays Christians might be anti-slavery, but when slavery was happening the vast majority weren't.
The majority of the public (no matter what their religion) regarded jungle tribes as heathens who were eating each other and eating missionaries sent to help them, so they largely turned a blind eye, but some didn't-

Kung Fu

Superstar
The majority of the public (no matter what their religion) regarded jungle tribes as heathens who were eating each other and eating missionaries sent to help them, so they largely turned a blind eye, but some didn't-

What do you think of the Irish my good ole English pal?

billy t

Veteran
Read Genesis 3:15, God tells the serpent he will put enmity between his bloodline and the bloodline of himself (God) and we see that first happens when Cain kills Abel, then we see the story of Esau and Jacob, Genesis Chapter 25-27, you just have to search it up yourself.

Just as God has people of his bloodline which would be the Israelites, so does lucifer, which would mainly be any European. But the Europeans basically raped and procreated with others, so that is why you see a lot of White Hispanics and Asians who are extremely pale and White Arabs and White Natives, the list goes on. The White Man hated my people so much he went around raping people so they, and their children can look like him. And since his bloodline is in them, they have some debt to pay as well because the majority of them are unfair to Melanin people.

And Melanin people also have like a 10% of European blood in them as well because the White Man raped my people too. So although I may have a 10% of European blood in me, I will not claim it. Nope.
OK, so in short your a Jewish supremacist.

billy t

Veteran
The word "Satan" is Hebrew and means "the Opposer". Those who argue AGAINST Allah and His Koran (Quran) are very clearly working for Satan (Iblis), either unwittingly or otherwise.

Again, here is what it actually says about ALL of Allah's Messages that He has sent down, even those BEORE the Koran (Quran).

Instead of believing the spiritually blind imams who are leading YOU to your destruction, why not believe Allah and His Word instead? It's amazing that anyone can claim to be "submitting to God's Will" and so openly and brazenly believe that Allah is powerless to keep puny men from corrupting His Word/Message/Truth (the Bible AND the Koran), particularly given Allah told us that could NEVER happen.

What the Koran CONFIRMS from the Bible is that Satan will ALWAYS come along and try to tamper with God's Word/Message/Truth, to test the Faithful (e.g. 2 Thess. 2:7-12, Sura 6:112-115, Sura 22:52-55). That does NOT mean either the Bible or the Koran have been corrupted (we have Allah's assurance that CERTAINLY will NEVER happen); it only means that BOTH have had had idiots and barbarians try to add or take away from them, which sticks out like a sore thumb, so that anyone with a modicum of faith in Allah can EASILY identify when that tampering has taken place.

Allah's Message/Word/Truth NEVER changes, and everything in Scripture MUST concur. When something in Scripture SEEMS like it doesn't concur, it should prompt a thorough investigation into the matter, to see whether it is the reader who has misunderstood something (which is the case 99+% of the time) or whether one of Satan's minions has inserted or omitted something.

And statements like these is why you NEED to stop lying, not only for the benefit of others, but for your own benefit too.

You either didn't read the citations, or don't understand what the words "COMPLETE", "CONFIRM" and "CORRUPT" mean, or you are willfully ignorant that you are arguing AGAINST Allah yet again.

2:87. We gave Moses The Book (The Torah) and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (Christ). Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
2:88. They say, "Our hearts (Jere. 17:9) are the wrappings (which preserve God's Word: we need no more)." Nay, The "I AM"'s curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little it is that they believe.
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book from God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"
2:92. There came to you Moses with Clear (Signs) yet ye worshipped the Calf (even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
2:93. And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to The Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, CONFIRMING what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

How much more obvious do these CLEAR SIGNS being shared with you need to be before YOU get it?

Yes He did, very clearly indicating that NONE of the fabricated man-made HADITH, i.e. the "oral traditions of men" that came AFTER are from Him, nor should such obviously self-contradictory nonsense be partnered with Allah's Message/Word/Truth, as Allah repeatedly warned us.

Total satanic nonsense that goes directly against Allah's Word/Message/Truth, which is why we can be CERTAIN that Father will NOT be pleased with such obvious LIARS, which wrote that information down AFTER the day the Koran COMPLETED and PERFECTED God's Word/Message/Truth, sent down to UNITE us ALL.into a single Brotherhood DOING God's Will (not just talking about it whilst doing the exact opposite).

9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah - Gen. 22:2) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts (Jer. 17:9) are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a PROMISE binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

If you would like to learn to fight in Allah's Cause (the TRUE Jihad)--and live up to our part of the PROMISE/COVENANT binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran--then please read, study and digest "The Way home or face The Fire" (Rev. 10:6-10, Rev. 2:17) by JAH (Mal. 4). The title is self-explanatory.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

33:63. Men ask thee concerning The Hour: say, "The knowledge thereof is with "I AM" (alone)" (Matt. 24:36, Mark 13:32): and what will make thee understand?- perhaps The Hour is near!
33:64. Verily "I AM" has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-
33:66. The Day that their faces will be turned upside down in The Fire, they will say: "Woe to us! Would that we had obeyed "I AM" and obeyed the Messenger."
33:67. And they would say: "Our Lord! We obeyed our chiefs and our great ones, and they misled us as to the (right) Path (Isaiah 3:12).
33:68. Our Lord! Give them double Penalty and curse them with a very great Curse!"
Oh OK, so I guess we should ignore Ibn Abbas, Ibn Mas'ud, Mujaahid, Hasan al-Basri and so on and listen to

Bro, part of explaining the Qur'aan is that we take ALL verses together. If I took verse in isolation like you are doing here then I could drink alcohol. Allah says, "do not pray while you are drunk". According to this verse then it should be fine for me to get drunk as long as its not at prayer time. However, this verse was abrogated and revealed prior to the prohibition of alcohol.

None of those verses prove your point. They are speaking about what Allah revealed to those Prophets to remind us what he revealed to them but if you read those surahs in context you will see that Allah is mentioning the favor he bestowed upon previous nations and how they turned away from the truth. For example Allah say, "oh People of the Book (Jews and Christians) why do you mix truth with falsehood while you know". Allah says, "oh People of the Book why do you hide the truth".

Allah says, "woe to those who changed the word of Allah with their own hands and said it was from Allah".

Allah has also mentioned about individuals like yourself who twist His verses to suit their own desires.

"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]".

Tidal

Star
What do you think of the Irish my good ole English pal?

I like the Irish and regularly watch Father Ted..:)
The only ones I don't like are the IRA thickheads who used to go around blowing up innocent men women and children, and they even had the cheek to wake up our cat with a bomb in Leicester in 1990.
Speaking of cats, I once dated an Irish woman named Kathleen in Leicester and got invites to her house for meals with her and her teenage son.
One day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so when they weren't looking i fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day and was cold towards me after that. The last words she said to me were when she yelled down the phone at me- "YOU'RE NOT A VERY NICE MAN AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

free2018

Star
You will find no verse in the Qur'aan that encourages its followers to kill woman and children. Killing non combatants in war is strictly prohibited. The Qur'aan has many verses prohibiting the pagan arabs from burying female infants alive yet the Bible supports killing woman and children. Here is the evidence.

1 Samuel 15.3. "Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel din opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, fbut kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey".

Christian author George Boyd has a book called God at War wherein he tries to defend this verse by saying that infants were killed because if they grew up they may worship demons and fall into idol worship. In others words the Bible supports terrorism and Christian authors are also in support of it and try to justify it the same way ISIS does.

And what did the sheep and camels do wrong??? Wow just wow.
The whole context of the Bible from start to finish must be read in the black part as it is written.
"1 Samuel 15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.
2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Kung Fu

Superstar
I like the Irish and regularly watch Father Ted..:)
The only ones I don't like are the IRA thickheads who used to go around blowing up innocent men women and children, and they even had the cheek to wake up our cat with a bomb in Leicester in 1990.
Speaking of cats, I once dated an Irish woman named Kathleen in Leicester and got invites to her house for meals with her and her teenage son.
One day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so when they weren't looking i fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day and was cold towards me after that. The last words she said to me were when she yelled down the phone at me- "YOU'RE NOT A VERY NICE MAN AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"
Love it!!!