The Bible Teaches Terrorism and Killing Infants

Kung Fu

Superstar
What I like about your post over the last few months is that you are this close * clutches two fingers together* to proving the Christians correctly (I’m not a Christian btw) when they say Muslims do not serve the same God. That Allah is not the same God of the Bible. Yeah I see the post about our “lazy” God who needed rest, and what type of God kill women and children. I’m noticing the mockery. Keep up the good work. Lol.

As far as your comment, think what you will. If you can’t understand that it does not matter what I say or think and that it only matters what TMHG says then so be it.
When you can answer my questions come back and we can have a discussion.

Yahda

Veteran
When you can answer my questions come back and we can have a discussion.
You don’t run me. Actually I don’t even think I read or am I aware of the question. I come to spew what thus said TMHG. Again take it or leave it. Why does my opinion matter ? You need to worry about what God said. Not what you or I think. Now if you feel the need to harass me about answering to you, to deflect, or to feel like you won the debate. I will bow out gracefully and declare you the winner of.......of.......of what exactly?

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
You don’t run me. Actually I don’t even think I read or am I aware of the question. I come to spew what thus said TMHG. Again take it or leave it. Why does my opinion matter ? You need to worry about what God said. Not what you or I think. Now if you feel the need to harass me about answering to you, to feel like you won the debate. I will bow out gracefully and declare you the winner of.......of.......of what exactly?
You can't have an opinion because you said you only state what God says. And so if you don't have an opinion or you think it doesn't matter, if you even have one, than why post on here and address me?

Yahda

Veteran
You can't have an opinion because you said you only state what God says. And so if you don't have an opinion or you think it doesn't matter, if you even have one, than why post on here and address me?
I was minding my business. You addressed me post #137. So let’s get that straight. Second, all this back and forth is about nothing. Just let it go instead of clogging up the thread with this pointless back and forth. Stop ego tripping. It’s not that serious. With that being said I’m going to block you for a couple of days. Just to end this. Because I got time today and I don’t think I want to use it on you going back and forth over nothing. Or should I say your little bruised ego.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I was minding my business. You addressed me post #137. So let’s get that straight. Second, all this back and forth is about nothing. Just let it go instead of clogging up the thread with this pointless back and forth. Stop ego tripping. It’s not that serious. With that being said I’m going to block you for a couple of days. Just to end this. Because I got time today and I don’t think I want to use it on you going back and forth over nothing. Or should I say your little bruised ego.
Lol. You can't answer my simple questions and don't have an opinion of your own but my ego is bruised. Whatever you say you pretender.

LittleLady

Established
Yeah, I get it the Amalekites were evil but babies are innocent. What part don't you get about children being innocent? Are you telling me that the babies were evil? Also what did the camels and donkeys do wrong?
The babies from the Amalekites obviously have the same blood as their parents aka the blood of the evil one, so it is justifiable that they got destroyed as well. God had to rid of evil, which is why they fought against the Amalekites. And what about the babies of the Israelites? How come a lot of them had to be destroyed in slavery by the White Man, hm? How come they were thrown to crocodiles, and ripped apart? How come the White Man stepped on them? How come they abused the Israelite mothers while they were pregnant so both her, and her infant can feel the same pain?

Yeah, I really dont care that the infants from Esau's bloodline perished.

LittleLady

Established
Did you notice that none of those verses mentioned the white race and that you just made all that stuff up?
Did you notice that you pretended to ignore that those verses so clearly explains everything? You keep on coming at me, if you disagree, just go. Wherever I go, you follow. I get it. You disagree with me. I don't understand why you can't move on. And you cannot even understand the Bible at all, because God has not given you understanding. Most of the understanding he gives to HIS people. You're apparently not one of them, which is why we can't see eye to eye. Goodbye, you're on ignore now because I already know how much you like to run your mouth.

The word 'slave' can also mean 'servant', they weren't all Spartacus types..:)
Servants who don’t get paid, you own, and are allowed to beat as long as they don’t die

Wonder what littlelady thinks about the fact that her holy book permits and advises on slavery. Sort of pulls the whole white man is evil rug out from underneath. According to your religion God was happy when blacks were slaves. I don’t agree but that’s your religion sorry

shankara

Star
God himself refers to them as so, please take it up with him and not me.

Revelation Chapter 12 is all about the European Nations going after the chosen Israelites during the Tribulation. Mentions a woman with 12 crowns on her head (symbolic for the 12 Tribes) and it mentions "the heavens" which is what God calls his people yelling out, "The accuser has been cast down" What is the MAIN Nation that accuses another Nation out of every Nation on the face of the earth? European Nations. The contintent of Asia is more than likely right next to them. They also accuse the Melanin Nation. And who else has been cast down? Lucifer.

Genesis 3:15
God ever so STRAIGHT UP tells the SERPENT, "I will put enmity between you and the woman in bewteen your offspring and hers" Now what in the world did Cain do the Abel? He killed him. Yep. This "serpent" was actually an Edomite who procreated with Eve and as a result came Cain. THEN we see LATER she procreates with Adam, and gives birth to Abel SECOND. So Cain, coming more from this Edomites bloodline, is obviously of certain evil. Abel is more of Adams bloodline, meaning his background comes from God more so than Cain.

That right there was the first event of the enmity God put upon this Edomites bloodline, and his own bloodline. Then later, we see the story of Esau and Jacob which just confirms everything even more.

If you want to know how this serpent was actually an Edomite, check this: He is only called a serpent because it symbolizes his evil nature, and his nature is that of lucifers. The so called fruit Eve supposedly ate, is actually symolizing this Edomite mixing his seed with her seed and as a result came a fruit. (Not an actual fruit, a human obviously) And also, in Genesis Chapter 4, Cain finds a wife, and then we read that there are more people. That means God created another Nations as well.

Yes, God created good, and he created evil. This means he intentionally made lucifer and his offspring evil.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do ALL these things."

So uh....as I said, take it up with him, not me.
Well that whole story about Cain is not really a story about "good and evil". One of it's meanings (I don't know all of them) is about the destruction of nomadic ways of life (Abel, who kept sheep) by sedentary ones (Cain, who was a farmer). Cain also means "smith" or "metal worker", so is associated with Mars, and so the story about Cain shedding Abel's blood represents the breaking of the hymen and loss of virginity (loss of innocence, symbolically like "killing").

Anyway, the whole Genesis story about Adam and Eve is clearly allegorical rather than literal, only fundamentalists actually think that it's a real story. The whole thing is about humanity leaving "the garden" (a state of blissful innocence) for "the world" (life with all it's trials, and the struggle to regain that innocence with consciousness). But such things might be beyond you, if you are accustomed to reading the Bible as so-called Christians do.

But one question which springs to mind is, I am wondering quite how you define "white people" and "black people"? What about, say, Tibeto-Mongolians? South American Indigenous and Mestizo? Indians? Native Americans? Celts? The Basque? etc etc Which of these are "Israel"?

Finally, your assertion that all white people are "evil" is quite silly. Obviously there have been plenty of virtuous and decent white people, to say otherwise would be rather blind. Not to mention the beauty of some European culture - do you listen to classical music like Beethoven? Have you read Goethe? Virgil? A people who create such incredible works of art can't be all "evil", can they? It seems like you're taking the whole protestant doctrine of "God saves whoever He wants whether they are good people or not" (a very silly and childish doctrine) and making some kind of race war out of it.

billy t

Veteran
You said and I quote. "The babies from the Amalekites obviously have the same blood as their parents aka the blood of the evil one, so it is justifiable that they got destroyed as well". Wow....

Why should the babies be held accountabe for the sins of their parents???!!!

The Qur'aan says, "And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative." 35.8.

According to that logic African Americans should be able to kill the babies of whites. When the African American is arrested and is asked why he killed innocent babies he can argue that "these babies obviously had the same blood as their foreparents who enslaved us (aka the blood of evil), hence it is justifiable to murder his babies as well". That is pretty much what you are saying bro.

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
Well that whole story about Cain is not really a story about "good and evil". One of it's meanings (I don't know all of them) is about the destruction of nomadic ways of life (Abel, who kept sheep) by sedentary ones (Cain, who was a farmer). Cain also means "smith" or "metal worker", so is associated with Mars, and so the story about Cain shedding Abel's blood represents the breaking of the hymen and loss of virginity (loss of innocence, symbolically like "killing").

Anyway, the whole Genesis story about Adam and Eve is clearly allegorical rather than literal, only fundamentalists actually think that it's a real story. The whole thing is about humanity leaving "the garden" (a state of blissful innocence) for "the world" (life with all it's trials, and the struggle to regain that innocence with consciousness). But such things might be beyond you, if you are accustomed to reading the Bible as so-called Christians do.

But one question which springs to mind is, I am wondering quite how you define "white people" and "black people"? What about, say, Tibeto-Mongolians? South American Indigenous and Mestizo? Indians? Native Americans? Celts? The Basque? etc etc Which of these are "Israel"?

Finally, your assertion that all white people are "evil" is quite silly. Obviously there have been plenty of virtuous and decent white people, to say otherwise would be rather blind. Not to mention the beauty of some European culture - do you listen to classical music like Beethoven? Have you read Goethe? Virgil? A people who create such incredible works of art can't be all "evil", can they? It seems like you're taking the whole protestant doctrine of "God saves whoever He wants whether they are good people or not" (a very silly and childish doctrine) and making some kind of race war out of it.
Clearly "allegorical". According to who? You???! If the words of God are allegorical then every person can come up with their own religion.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Jesus never said to do slavery.. :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ." (Ephesians 6:5)
Like I said, the word 'slavery' can cover servants too.. :p
WIKI- "Voluntary slavery (or self-sale)..In ancient times, this was a common way for impoverished people to provide subsistence for themselves or their family"

The word servant is the Greek word doulos. It can mean either a slave, servant, or bond-servant (similar to indentured servant)

All Christians share Livingstones view on hardcore slavery..:)-
"It is impossible to overstate the evils of slavery"- David Livingstone

shankara

Star

WIKI- "Voluntary slavery (or self-sale)..In ancient times, this was a common way for impoverished people to provide subsistence for themselves or their family"

The word servant is the Greek word doulos. It can mean either a slave, servant, or bond-servant (similar to indentured servant)

Well they certainly didn't at the time the slave trade was happening. Historically speaking Christians thought the Africans, Native Americans etc were evil heathens incapable of understanding "the truth", or "cursed" races ("Cursed be Canaan; A servant of servants He shall be to his brothers") , even celebrated massacres of indigenous peoples as being signs that "god" was on the side of the white man. Nowadays Christians might be anti-slavery, but when slavery was happening the vast majority weren't.

The Ku Klux Klan is an organization of protestant Christians, as it happens.

A Freeman

Superstar
You will find no verse in the Qur'aan that encourages its followers to kill woman and children. Killing non combatants in war is strictly prohibited. The Qur'aan has many verses prohibiting the pagan arabs from burying female infants alive yet the Bible supports killing woman and children. Here is the evidence.

1 Samuel 15.3. "Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel din opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, fbut kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey".

Christian author George Boyd has a book called God at War wherein he tries to defend this verse by saying that infants were killed because if they grew up they may worship demons and fall into idol worship. In others words the Bible supports terrorism and Christian authors are also in support of it and try to justify it the same way ISIS does.

And what did the sheep and camels do wrong??? Wow just wow.
The Koran (Quran) encourages its readers to read both The Law of God and the Gospel of Jesus. And it makes it crystal clear that no one should be in doubt of the

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles BEFORE thee amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed AFORETIME give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

The Koran (Quran) also, and very plainly, states that it was sent down to CONFIRM what came before it: The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel of Jesus (New Covenant).

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, and guarding it in safety (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

Sura 6:122. Can he who WAS dead (Jesus), to whom We gave life (John 11:25, Acts 2:31-32, 3:15, Gal. 1:1), and a Light (Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:27, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer 2 Cor. 11:13-15), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds* seem pleasing (Deut. 12:8, Sura 4:142).

The Koran (Quran) itself actually includes many (at least 100) verses about fighting, particularly in the cause of Allah (Father, Whose name is "I AM") against unbelievers. How can anyone HONESTLY read the Koran (Quran) and then conclude that they are not to fight in the exact way prescribed by Allah in HIS LAW? Because they have been taught a bunch of LIES from their spiritually-blind imams perhaps?

Sura 2:216-217
2:216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not (which is which)."
2:217. They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence) but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to The Way of God, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Holy Place (Gen. 22:2), and drive out its members." TUMULT AND OPPRESSION ARE WORSE THAN SLAUGHTER. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith, if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life, and in the Hereafter they will be Companions of The Fire, and will abide therein.

Sura 2:244. Then fight in the Cause of God, and know that God heareth and knoweth all things.

Sura 4:74-76
4:74. Let those fight in the Cause of God who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter (John 12:25). To him who fighteth in the Cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
4:75. And why should YE not fight in the Cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Thee One who will protect; and raise for us from Thee One who will help!"
4:76. Those who believe champion the Cause of God, and those who reject Faith fight in the cause of Evil: so fight YE against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

Sura 4:104. And slacken not in following up the enemy: if ye are suffering hardships, they are suffering similar hardships; but ye have hope from God, while they have none. And God is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Sura 5:36-37 (Sura 5:33-34 in some translations, where verses 1, 15 and 23 haven't been split into separate verses)
5:36. The punishment of those who wage war against "I AM" and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
5:37. Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 8:12-17
8:12. Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
8:13. This because they contended against "I AM" and His Messenger. If any contend against "I AM" and His Messenger, "I AM" is strict in punishment.
8:14. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist "I AM", is The Penalty of The Fire."
8:15. O ye who believe! When ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.
8:16. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of "I AM", and his abode is Hell-Fire,- an evil refuge (indeed)!
8:17. It is not ye who slew them; it was "I AM": when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but "I AM"'s: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself: for "I AM" is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).

Sura 8:36-39
8:36. The Unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from The Way of "I AM", and so will they continue to spend; but in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; at length they will be overcome: and the Unbelievers will be gathered together to Hell-Fire;-
8:37. In order that "I AM" may separate the impure from the pure (Matt. 3:12, Matt. 25:31-46, Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4), put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell-fire. They will be the ones to have lost.
8:38. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).
8:39. And FIGHT THEM ON UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE TUMULT OR OPPRESSION, and there prevail Justice and Faith in "I AM" altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily "I AM" doth see all that they do.

And the list can go on, and on, and on, because the Koran CONFIRMS the Bible that was CERTAINLY sent down before it.

Both the Bible and Koran (Quran) teach us about reincarnation, with HUNDREDS of verses confirming that there is spiritual life after the physical death of the body. There would be absolutely no reason for the prophecies if this wasn't true, as no one would care what might happen to future generations.

Reincarnation is an Irrefutable FACT
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact.6934/

KNOWING that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact explains exactly why Father (Allah) prescribes fighting in His Cause -- Keeping our Covenant to keep and enforce His Law ONLY -- which would ELIMINATE tyranny and oppression.

The flood drowned the human bodies of all but Noah and his family, so the spirit-Beings inside those bodies could be sent back down to incarnate bodies descended from Noah, who was "True in Faith". Father is Most Merciful, Patient, and Long-Suffering that all might come to repentance.

It was the human bodies of the Egyptian soldiers that drowned while they were chasing the Israelites through the midst of the Red Sea, after Father parted it. That way the spirit-Beings inside of those bodies could be sent back down, into bodies that were less evil, to give them the best opportunity to return to Father on the Last Day. Father is Most Merciful, Patient, and Long-Suffering that all might come to repentance.

The reason the men, women and children of the enemies of the Israelites, e.g. the Canaanites, were to be slaughtered, was to give each of the spirit-Beings INSIDE of those evil, corrupted Canaanite bodies the best possible hope for clemency on the Last Day. The Canaanites were notorious sexual deviants, who practiced homosexuality/sodomy, p***philia, and beastiality.

So this thread is not only completely dishonest about what Father (Allah) says in His Law and in the Koran (Quran), but it is calling His Loving Mercy, Patience and Long-Suffering "terrorism".

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Sura 78:37. (From) the Lord of the heavens and the Earth, and all between,- "I AM" Most Gracious: NONE shall have power to argue with Him.

A Freeman

Superstar

"Employee" is simply a modern-day word for "slave".

If people would actually read and study The Law, they would see that the "slaves" (servants) were either Israelites who had been forced to sell their ancestral lands because they became indebted to others, or foreigners who came into Israelite territory looking for work.

These "slaves" had a roof over their heads and food on the table for six years while they worked, at which time they were given the option to retire with "full benefits", i.e. with enough livestock and wealth to be self-sufficient elsewhere for the rest of their lives, or stay on with the family they had become a member of and had grown to love.

Compare that work and retirement programme under Father's Law with the work and retirement programmes we have today, where people are trapped in their 9-5 pigeon-hole jobs for decades (sometimes 40-50 years), retiring on a pittance that sometimes isn't even enough to keep a roof over their heads or food on the table. All exactly as prophesied, because we follow didn't keep The Law and follow Christ's Example, as we've been COMMANDED to do in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran.

Isaiah 42:18-25
42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
42:19 Who [is] blind, but My servant? or deaf, as My messenger [that] I sent? who [is] as blind as [he that thinks he is] perfect, and blind as the "I AM"'s servant (Israel)?
42:20 Seeing many things, but thou takest no notice; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
42:21 The "I AM" is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).
42:22 But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in [pigeon] holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them].
42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?
42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the "I AM", He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His Ways, neither were they obedient unto His Law.
42:25 Therefore He hath poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him (Israel) on fire round about, yet he understood not; and it burned him, yet he took [it] not to heart (did not learn from it).