The Bible Teaches Terrorism and Killing Infants

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Muslims believe in Noah and the great flood right? God wiped out the human race except for 8 persons...woman and children died because they are evil, pure evil, it is the same reason why He commanded Israel to kill the amalekites and the caananites, it isnt that hard to understand.

Why did God send the judgment of the Flood in the days of Noah? Far more than simply a historical issue, the unique events leading to the Flood are a prerequisite to understanding the prophetic implications of our Lord's predictions regarding His Second Coming.1

The strange events recorded in Genesis 6 were understood by the ancient rabbinical sources, as well as the Septuagint translators, as referring to fallen angelsprocreating weird hybrid offspring with human women-known as the "Nephilim." So it was also understood by the early church fathers. These bizarre events are also echoed in the legends and myths of every ancient culture upon the earth: the ancient Greeks, the Egyptians, the Hindus, the South Sea Islanders, the American Indians, and virtually all the others.

However, many students of the Bible have been taught that this passage in Genesis 6 actually refers to a failure to keep the "faithful" lines of Seth separate from the "worldly" line of Cain. The idea has been advanced that after Cain killed Abel, the line of Seth remained separate and faithful, but the line of Cain turned ungodly and rebellious. The "Sons of God" are deemed to refer to leadership in the line of Seth; the "daughters of men" is deemed restricted to the line of Cain. The resulting marriages ostensibly blurred an inferred separation between them. (Why the resulting offspring are called the "Nephilim" remains without any clear explanation.)

Since Jesus prophesied, "As the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be,"2it becomes essential to understand what these days included.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/110/

billy t

Veteran
Muslims believe in Noah and the great flood right? God wiped out the human race except for 8 persons...woman and children died because they are evil, pure evil, it is the same reason why He commanded Israel to kill the amalekites and the caananites, it isnt that hard to understand.
Every death happens according to the will of God. Pathetic argument. This verse is telling HUMANS to kill babies. Do you not see the difference?

Axl888

Established
Why did God send the judgment of the Flood in the days of Noah? Far more than simply a historical issue, the unique events leading to the Flood are a prerequisite to understanding the prophetic implications of our Lord's predictions regarding His Second Coming.1

The strange events recorded in Genesis 6 were understood by the ancient rabbinical sources, as well as the Septuagint translators, as referring to fallen angelsprocreating weird hybrid offspring with human women-known as the "Nephilim." So it was also understood by the early church fathers. These bizarre events are also echoed in the legends and myths of every ancient culture upon the earth: the ancient Greeks, the Egyptians, the Hindus, the South Sea Islanders, the American Indians, and virtually all the others.

However, many students of the Bible have been taught that this passage in Genesis 6 actually refers to a failure to keep the "faithful" lines of Seth separate from the "worldly" line of Cain. The idea has been advanced that after Cain killed Abel, the line of Seth remained separate and faithful, but the line of Cain turned ungodly and rebellious. The "Sons of God" are deemed to refer to leadership in the line of Seth; the "daughters of men" is deemed restricted to the line of Cain. The resulting marriages ostensibly blurred an inferred separation between them. (Why the resulting offspring are called the "Nephilim" remains without any clear explanation.)

Since Jesus prophesied, "As the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be,"2it becomes essential to understand what these days included.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/110/

Indeed, there were nephilims among the amalekites and the caananites, hence God commanded them to be killed.

billy t

Veteran
Indeed, there were nephilims among the amalekites and the caananites, hence God commanded them to be killed.
All the Christians here bringing arguments about the flood need to stop and reflect on how stupid this argument is. There is a big difference between God doing something according to his wisdom and giving humans the green light to go killing woman and children left right and center. I do not believe that God orders such horrendous things. "Christianity is a religion of love says the Christian". Yeah, religion of "love", killing infants!

I have a question what was the crime of the babies, donkeys and camels that warranted death?

Axl888

Established
Every death happens according to the will of God. Pathetic argument. This verse is telling HUMANS to kill babies. Do you not see the difference?
It is the will of God for them to be killed...God knows those babies will grow up to evil people...so, do you believe God knows everything?

billy t

Veteran
It is the will of God for them to be killed...God knows those babies will grow up to evil people...so, do you believe God knows everything?
Of course I believe God knows everything but what is the scriptural evidence that they would grow up to be evil people? If your going to make that claim you must bring unambigous evidence to support it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What I noticed was that only certain tribes were marked out for total destruction. It begs the question “why”?

I have thought about it for a long time and I genuinely believe that the key lies in the attempted corruption of genetics by the Nephilim both before the Flood and after Babel. It also appears there may have been something of a “Nephilim diaspora after Joshua leading to their culture and religion seeding around the world after these wars.

36A64598-FF4C-4AC9-A485-95B97D14DB7D.jpeg

It is an interesting feature that these cultures were routinely barbaric, curiously “Hermetic” in belief and they seem to crop up everywhere all at once, without easy explanations of one culture cross pollinating the idea of building pyramids.

billy t

Veteran
What I noticed was that only certain tribes were marked out for total destruction. It begs the question “why”?

I have thought about it for a long time and I genuinely believe that the key lies in the attempted corruption of genetics by the Nephilim both before the Flood and after Babel. It also appears there may have been something of a Nephilim diaspora after Joshua leading to their culture and religion seeding around the world after these wars.

View attachment 42962
You mentioned about the "attempted corruption of genetics". Can you please eloborate on this point. Sounds interesting.

Axl888

Established
Of course I believe God knows everything but what is the scriptural evidence that they would grow up to be evil people? If your going to make that claim you must bring unambigous evidence to support it.
Muslims believe God in the Torah right?

Exodus 17:14 - Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this in a book as a memorial and recite it to Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven.”

Why will God say "utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven" if this group of people are not evil?

Wigi

Veteran
"for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth"
Genesis 8:21
But maybe you think God knows nothing about us nor how we behave.

billy t

Veteran
Muslims believe God in the Torah right?

Exodus 17:14 - Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this in a book as a memorial and recite it to Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven.”

Why will God say "utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven" if this group of people are not evil?
Muslims believe in the Torah that was originally revealed to Moses not the Torah that exists today that has been altered by human beings. The Qur'aan mentions this. "Woe to those who changed the word of God with their own hands and said it was from God". This just shows that you don't even understand what Muslims believe. Its a good idea to understand the belief system of the person you are discussing with.

billy t

Veteran
"for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth"
Genesis 8:21
But maybe you think God knows nothing about us nor how we behave.
I don't believe the Bible today is the unaltered word of God but that is an entirely different discussion. We can discuss the corruption of the Bible in another thread but lets stick to the topic at hand. With that in mind, there is no point quoting verses from the Bible and expecting the Muslims to accept them because our position with the Torah and Bible is this. Anything that agrees with Islaam we accept. Anything that opposes Islam we reject. As for that which does not oppose Islaam nor does it agree with Islaam, then in that case we stay silent and say Allah knows best. This methodology is based on a hadeeth of the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam about the Israaliyat which are reports from the Jews and Christians (people of the Book).

Now, you quoted the verses "for the imaginations of man's heart is evil from his youth". Do you understand from this that babies have evil hearts? Give me a straight up answer and don't beat around the bush and change the topic.

Axl888

Established
Muslims believe in the Torah that was originally revealed to Moses not the Torah that exists today that has been altered by human beings. The Qur'aan mentions this. "Woe to those who changed the word of God with their own hands and said it was from God". This just shows that you don't even understand what Muslims believe. Its a good idea to understand the belief system of the person you are discussing with.
Lol ...thats what i thought how you would deflect the truth...have a good day

billy t

Veteran
There are unjust things in the Bible done by people and Satan but not by God as the Op is stating here. I worship God and the Bible is the truth and I know because I have felt God work in my life. You can't possibly know until you've been there. All the millions and millions of Christians around the world can't all be lying about God and the truth of His Word. You're wrong and I pray and hope you will get to know the God of the Bible. God bless.
So killing INNOCENT babies is not unjust? Its also seems a bit cruel to kill animals for no apparent reason. Many Christians have argued that the children would have grown up to be evil yet bring no evidence of that. Would the donkeys also grow up to be evil???! What did the donkey do wrong? Its not like they were being slaughtered for meat. It just says kill them for no apparent reason!

billy t

Veteran
You have quoted no scriptural evidence to support that notion so its just opinion. Nothing more nothing less. "If" arguments need evidence. Otherwise, I can justify any murder in history and say "if I didn't kill them such and such would have happened". The judge asks, "why did you kill that baby?". And I could just say "um sir if that baby grew up it would have became an evil person who worshipped demons". This would not hold up in court bro. The example sounds preposterous but this is exactly what you are saying bro.

Furthermore, that argument does not justify the killing of the animals in the verse. Were the animals also going to grow up to be evil???

billy t

Veteran
Allah says, "the truth has came and falsehood has perished verily falsehood is bound to perish".

Allah says, "say, Oh People of the Book come to a word that is just between us and you that you worship nobody but God alone and that you do not associate others in worship with Him"....

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...there is no point quoting verses from the Bible and expecting the Muslims to accept them because our position with the Torah and Bible is this. Anything that agrees with Islaam we accept. Anything that opposes Islam we reject.
And here we have an impasse.

I congratulate you @billy t for putting your finger right on it. The only possible answer to the question you pose involves a certain amount of Bible study. It’s a good answer but not a simple one and relies on taking the Bible at it’s word.

That is not an option for those who must believe as an article of faith in the corruption of the OT and NT in order to necessitate a third and final revelation to Muhammad.

Last edited:

INRI

So killing INNOCENT babies is not unjust? Its also seems a bit cruel to kill animals for no apparent reason. Many Christians have argued that the children would have grown up to be evil yet bring no evidence of that. Would the donkeys also grow up to be evil???! What did the donkey do wrong? Its not like they were being slaughtered for meat. It just says kill them for no apparent reason!
This thread is: 1. extrapolating teaching from chronicles, hypocrite and false. 2. judging the actions ordered by a god which is by definition outside time, which is naive and philosophically impossible, you can't see stuff like god does, so you can't judge it, period. Adding to that 3. doubting what is in the Bible. Which makes the whole drill irrelevant because hey, maybe somebody added stuff to make god look bad. I called you guys already on some of this, you ignored, which means this is not a debate but spewing of propaganda. This is my conclusion, good day.