The Bible Says Jesus Is Not God - (Shocking Evidence)

Etagloc

Superstar
Ahmen, here are some Psalms (Qur'an Sura 4:163, etc.) quoted for you Etagloc, saying the same thing.

Psalms
97:9 For Thou, "I AM", [art] high above all the earth: Thou art exalted far above all gods.
97:10 Ye that love the "I AM", hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His holy people; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
97:11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
97:12 Rejoice in the "I AM", ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness.

101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; [it] shall not cleave to me.

119:104 Through Thy precepts I get Understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

119:113 SAMECH. I hate [vain] thoughts: but Thy Law do I love.
119:114 Thou [art] my hiding place and my shield: I hope in Thy Word.
119:115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep The Commandments of my God.

119:128 Therefore I esteem all [Thy] precepts [concerning] all [things to be] right; [and] I hate every false way.

119:163 I hate and abhor lying: [but] Thy Law do I love.
119:164 Seven times a day do I praise Thee because of Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:165 Great peace have they which love Thy Law: and nothing shall offend them.

139:19 Surely Thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
139:20 For they speak against Thee wickedly, [and] Thine enemies take [Thy name] in vain.
139:21 Do not I hate them, O "I AM", that hate Thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against Thee?
139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Cool post! I like Psalms. I like a lot of the OT. I kind of wish Christians would put more emphasis on the OT. Of course, not all Christians are weak on OT but I do think there are some who put emphasis on the NT to the exclusion of the OT.

I'm kind of impressed. My thinking on how we shoukd hate sin is influenced from the OT. Specifically Isaiah, if I remember correctly.

I feel like a lot of Christians (not all) underrate the OT and I am kind of disappointed by this. I was always more attached to the OT.

Etagloc

Superstar
Palestinians as a national group are growing faster than the global average.
Your fixation on their growth rate reminds me of eugenics. Specifically, "The Passing of the Great Race" and thinking of its ilk. I can't imagine you'd be opposed to sterilizing Palestinians.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Cool post! I like Psalms. I like a lot of the OT. I kind of wish Christians would put more emphasis on the OT. Of course, not all Christians are weak on OT but I do think there are some who put emphasis on the NT to the exclusion of the OT.

I'm kind of impressed. My thinking on how we shoukd hate sin is influenced from the OT. Specifically Isaiah, if I remember correctly.

I feel like a lot of Christians (not all) underrate the OT and I am kind of disappointed by this. I was always more attached to the OT.
Well, I like the OT a lot - I read the whole Bible as one integrated book so I don't exclude the first two thirds of it...

I'm reading the minor prophets at the moment, particularly Haggai and Zechariah, as we seem to be at the start of the period these refer to.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Good point. I was just a tad bored, as you were probably able to tell, and decided to put the ball in your court. Thanks for being so sportive.
Sometimes we can make it all so complicated! I have been watching a little YouTube channel created by a guy who used to be a Satanist and a deliberate troll up until a couple of weeks ago.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-letter-to-christians-from-an-ex-satanist.4959/

^He wrote a letter to the church he was trying to target, and he just produced this clip this evening which I thought was great!

I could say the same to you. You don't believe in what I believe, I don't believe in what you believe.

I think it's interesting how your writing went from blue to red. That's kind of neat how you use the different colors. I think I wish I had come up with it first. I am glad that you bring such interesting creativity. I think it's cool how you use colors like that. I'm almost tempted to copy you.
Hi Etagloc, My post is not sarcasm, You are not a believer, therefore, you could never understand the Supernatural work of the Spirit of Christ. Not everyone that claims they are a Christian has ever met The Lord. A lot of the visible Church is like people reading a script for a play and acting out the parts as actors. (They give God a bad name) Born again believers are different, They are not perfect, but they seek after the things of the Spirit and you won't find them on TV. I don't know if you have noticed it or not, but since they have taken God out of the American culture, we have been going down hill in depravity ever since. I remember different time in the past (I am 73)

Thunderian

Superstar
Your fixation on their growth rate reminds me of eugenics.
It's you and your lot who keep talking about a Palestinian genocide when no such thing exists or ever did. I'm just pointing out the lie. Get your shit straight.

yannick

Veteran
I could say the same to you. You don't believe in what I believe, I don't believe in what you believe.

I think it's interesting how your writing went from blue to red. That's kind of neat how you use the different colors. I think I wish I had come up with it first. I am glad that you bring such interesting creativity. I think it's cool how you use colors like that. I'm almost tempted to copy you.
Seriously, I wish I had your way of saying things. :) Hats off brother.

phipps

Star
Interesting read ^

Led me to this:-

"Unlike many evangelical churches, the Seventh-day Adventist Church does not support a “dispensational” view of prophecy. Adventism is not awaiting a “secret rapture,” after which tens of thousands of Jews—144,000, to be precise—will be converted and evangelize those “left behind.” The 1948 establishment of the State of Israel, an outgrowth of the Nazi Holocaust in which 6 million Jews were killed, is viewed by Adventists as a political, not a prophetic event. And, again apart from our evangelical friends, Adventism embraces the Bible Sabbath, an institution long preserved and observed by the Jewish people."

Explains a lot...

https://www.adventistreview.org/2007-1531-8
I follow the Bible not doctrine however the Adventists are right about Israel, the secret rapture and the Sabbath. The Bible is clear especially in the New testament who Israel is. From Jesus Himself to the apostles, they make it clear we are all Israel if we accept Jesus as Messiah and God. In the New Testament, the name Israel not only applies to Jesus Christ, but also to those who are born in Christ—His Church! In other words, all true Christians are now God’s spiritual Israel. Israel is no longer a physical place on earth, it is spiritual. It about the heart. That is why we can all be Israel even though most of us aren't Jewish genetically.

The secret rapture is not biblical. The following passage is often quoted to support the secret rapture:

"For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming" (Matthew 24:38-42).

This text does not prove a secret rapture. It merely points out that at the return of Christ, some will be saved and others will be lost.

The dispensationalist view that the Antichrist will arise after the secret rapture is also not in line with the teaching of Scripture. The Bible clearly teaches that this power will arise from the Church, not after the Church:

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us" (1 John 2:18-19).

The 1948 establishment of the State of Israel, an outgrowth of the Nazi Holocaust in which 6 million Jews were killed, is viewed by Adventists as a political, not a prophetic event.
The state of Israel that was established in 1948 is meaningless biblically. Its just a country like any other. Israel as a missionary nation of God ceased to mean anything two thousand years ago. As I pointed out above, Israel is now spiritual not physical. Being Jewish is no longer about being a physical descendant of Abraham. A real Jew in the sight of God is anybody—Jew or Gentile—who has personal faith in Jesus Christ! Paul sums it up well. He wrote, “Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest on the law, and makest thy boast of God ... For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. Therefore if the uncircumcision [Gentiles] keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? ... For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God” (Romans 2:17, 25, 26, 28, 29).

We know physical Israel ceased to be a chosen nation because ceremonial law ceased to mean anything and the veil that separated the Holy and Most Holy rooms in the earthly temple ripped in two from the top to bottom (Matthew 27:50-51), signifying that the temple no longer held meaning after Jesus' death. The Jewish sacrificial system with its rites and ceremonies had ended. Atonement for sins was only available through Christ, and the symbolic practices had been fulfilled through Christ. The earthly sanctuary and its ceremonial feasts, pointed to Christ and His ministry. It was also a miniature enactment of the much greater ministry of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary, of which the earthly sanctuary was merely “a figure for the time then present” (Hebrews 9:9). The earthly sanctuary was a copy of the heavenly one. Christ entered the heavenly sanctuary that was not built by human hands after His resurrection and ascension into heaven.

"We have such an high priest...in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man" (Hebrews 8:1-2).

"For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us" (Hebrews 9:24).

And, again apart from our evangelical friends, Adventism embraces the Bible Sabbath, an institution long preserved and observed by the Jewish people."
The Sabbath is not Jewish either is it? It is called “the sabbath of the Lord,” and it is never called “the sabbath of the Jew”. Jesus also taught that “the sabbath was made for man” (Mark 2:27). Adam and Eve were the only two people who existed when God actually established the Sabbath. There were no Jews in the world until 2,000 years later, so it was never meant just for the Jews. Jesus uses the term “man” in the generic sense, referring to all mankind. The same word is used in connection with the institution of marriage that was also introduced at creation. Certainly no Christian can believe that marriage was made only for the Jews.

Satan's strategy is to take as many people as he can away from biblical truths. He has successfully planted dangerous lies in Christian theology, that have been unwittingly hatched, adopted and nurtured by most Christian churches. This parasite always has and is pushing out Bible truth with bigger-than-life-deceptions. Sadly, these adopted falsehoods are growing fat with attention while true biblical doctrine and interpretations of prophecy are starving with neglect.

As Christians we should take the Word of God up and above any Christian doctrine that goes against His Word.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I follow the Bible not doctrine however the adventists are right about Israel, secret rapture and the Sabbath. The Bible is clear especially in the New testament who Israel is. From Jesus Himself to the apostles, they make it clear we are all Israel if we accept Jesus as Messiah and God. In the New Testament, the name Israel not only applies to Jesus Christ, but also to those who are born in Christ—His Church! In other words, all true Christians are now God’s spiritual Israel. Israel is no longer a physical place on earth, it is spiritual. It about the heart. That is why we can all be Israel even though most of us aren't Jewish genetically.

The secret rapture is not biblical. The following passage is often quoted to support the secret rapture:

"For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming" (Matthew 24:38-42).

This text does not prove a secret rapture. It merely points out that at the return of Christ, some will be saved and others will be lost.

The dispensationalist view that the Antichrist will arise after the secret rapture is also not in line with the teaching of Scripture. The Bible clearly teaches that this power will arise from the Church, not after the Church:

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us" (1 John 2:18-19).

The state of Israel that was established in 1948 is meaningless biblically. Its just a country like any other. Israel as a missionary nation of God ceased to mean anything two thousand years ago. As I pointed out above, Israel is now spiritual not physical. Being Jewish is no longer about being a physical descendant of Abraham. A real Jew in the sight of God is anybody—Jew or Gentile—who has personal faith in Jesus Christ! Paul sums it up well. He wrote, “Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest on the law, and makest thy boast of God ... For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. Therefore if the uncircumcision [Gentiles] keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? ... For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God” (Romans 2:17, 25, 26, 28, 29).

We know physical Israel ceased to be a chosen nation because ceremonial law ceased to mean anything and the veil that separated the Holy and Most Holy rooms in the earthly temple ripped in two from the top to bottom (Matthew 27:50-51), signifying that the temple no longer held meaning after Jesus' death. The Jewish sacrificial system with its rites and ceremonies had ended. Atonement for sins was only available through Christ, and the symbolic practices had been fulfilled through Christ. The earthly sanctuary and its ceremonial feasts, pointed to Christ and His ministry. It was also a miniature enactment of the much greater ministry of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary, of which the earthly sanctuary was merely “a figure for the time then present” (Hebrews 9:9). The earthly sanctuary was a copy of the heavenly one. Christ entered the heavenly sanctuary that was not built by human hands after His resurrection and ascension into heaven.

"We have such an high priest...in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man" (Hebrews 8:1-2).

"For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us" (Hebrews 9:24).

The Sabbath is not Jewish either is it? It is called “the sabbath of the Lord,” and it is never called “the sabbath of the Jew”. Jesus also taught that “the sabbath was made for man” (Mark 2:27). Adam and Eve were the only two people who existed when God actually established the Sabbath. There were no Jews in the world until 2,000 years later, so it was never meant just for the Jews. Jesus uses the term “man” in the generic sense, referring to all mankind. The same word is used in connection with the institution of marriage that was also introduced at creation. Certainly no Christian can believe that marriage was made only for the Jews.

Satan's strategy is to take as many people as he can away from biblical truths. He has successfully planted dangerous lies in Christian theology, that have been unwittingly hatched, adopted and nurtured by most Christian churches. This parasite always has and is pushing out Bible truth with a bigger-than-life-deceptions. Sadly, these adopted falsehoods are growing fat with attention while true biblical doctrine and interpretations of prophecy are starving with neglect.

As Christians we should take the Word of God up and above any Christian doctrine that goes against His Word.
Let me ask you this, for clarity then...

In what way do your Biblical views differ from SDA perspectives on sites like https://www.amazingfacts.org ?

I find some areas of connection with things you say, being a Bible believer myself. On the other hand, there are obviously some major interpretational divergences between you and I which I have never encountered in Christians I have met. We don't have a strong SDA presence in the UK so I am fairly unfamiliar with their theology (apart from their zeal for the original Jewish Sabbath day celebrations).

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Etagloc,

I was speaking in a general sense. Christianity to a large extent has been taken over the Christian Zionists.
It may seem like that to you but the Word of God is never taken over. His Word will live forever and God is always in control no matter how things appear to be. The Bible does say that the majority of people including Christians sadly are on the wrong path. Biblically and historically when it comes to issues of religion, its a small minority who are always on the right side.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sharia and for Muslims to oppose sharia... there is a risk of them committing apostasy.
I disagree with punishments that involve stoning and cutting off hands. Yes in the Bible there is a lot of violence but God never endorsed it. Jesus who is God came to this world and was killed violently and was crucified. Violence is a result of sin. It wasn't God's plan that there be any death or suffering at all. When God created man, He made them to be good and perfect. It was their job to take care of the beautiful Garden of Eden and to help the animals and all the beautiful plants to live and flourish. He had plans for the earth to always be a place of peace and harmony. Unfortunately, Satan tempted and deceived Adam and Eve, and they made some very bad choices. Because they followed Satan's ideas instead of God's, death came into our world. Since that time there has been a lot of killing and sadness. The Bible especially the Old Testament is an honest account of what happened after sin entered the world.

However, as far as violence in the Quran... I think the proportion of violence in the OT is higher.
Again its not about how much violence there is in either the Bible or Quran. Violence is wrong full stop. It should never be endorsed at all.

I never really liked the New Testament. I always preferred the Old Testament. And my beliefs are closer to the Old Testament. I respect Jesus (PBUH) and I acknowledge that Jesus (PBUH) was a Prophet. However, I believe that Abraham (PBUH), Moses (PBUH), and Jesus (PBUH) all taught the same religion. I don't believe Jesus (PBUH) was sent and suddenly it was okay for people to eat pork and suddenly it is wrong for society to apply the punishment for adultery. What I believe is closer to Judaism and to the Old Testament. I believe that we Muslims are the true followers of the religion of Abraham (PBUH) and that the Christians have gone astray, as mentioned in Surah Al-Fatiha (as opposed to being those who incurred God's wrath).
We are going to have to disagree on this too. You're not a Christian but we are not supposed to pick and choose what we prefer about the Bible and discard the bits that we feel don't suit us. The whole Bible is inspired by God. Everything in it is there for a reason and the Bible would be incomplete without both Testaments. Of course Abraham and Moses taught the same word of God as Jesus because Jesus is God and created the world and them. Whenever Abraham and Moses communicated with God, they were communicating with Jesus.

Its not true that Jesus made eating pork okay. The Old testament dietary laws still stand to this day and until Jesus returns. Eating any animal that does not chew the cud and have divided hooves is still wrong. Why some Christians think the dietary laws changed is beyond me because biblically they never did. They existed before Noah’s time too. When Noah built the ark he was told only two (one of each sex) of each species of unclean animals could go into the ark but seven of the clean animals.

Can all adultery be punished by people? What about the adultery committed in the heart? There are many hidden sins that only God sees. We should leave all judgement and punishment of sin to God. When a woman who was caught committing adultery was brought before Jesus and they said she should be stoned according the Old Testament law, Jesus said "he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.. ". The Bible continues, "And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more" (John 8:7-11). That's what I love about being a Christian. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). We don't have to bear the burden and guilt of our sins. Jesus can cleanse us from the inside out. We can be free if we accept His gift of Salvation.

The Christians who've gone astray are those who don't follow His Word which is the truth.

Just to reiterate, though- Christians should not be persecuted. I think society is doing too much to persecute Christians and make them feel uncomfortable and I think society should be more tolerant of Christians. Nowadays I think Christians can be fired from their jobs simply for their beliefs and I think this is wrong.
Agreed. sadly this is just the beginning. Bible Christians will be persecuted by the majority of Christians because they won't follow their unbiblical doctrines. This is biblical prophecy and it always comes true. One of the reasons God uses prophecy is to forewarn His followers so they could even closer to Him.

I don't think I put Christians in one basket. If you read my statement in a 100% literal way, I think it could be interpreted in that way. However, I think the true meaning of a statement involves the intended meaning. And my intended meaning meant Christianity in general- not all Christians; just as a person talking about "the Russians" isn't necessarily talking about all Russians.
I think when it comes to religious matters people should specify what they mean. I got your point though.

To you is your way, to me is mine. You're free to believe what you like. I don't expect everyone to think like me, although of course I hope for Allah to guide people. Islam is the primordial religion.
Thank God we can believe what we want without fear of persecution at the moment. Many around the world can't be so open about their beliefs.

Is the Bible against Zionism? I honestly have no idea what the Biblical position on Zionism is. However, Zionism is against the Bible's mora teachings... it is against one's own basic humanity. A person's mind has to seriously be warped to support zonism. /QUOTE]
The Bible teaches that we are all Jews if we accept Jesus as our personal Saviour. Being Jewish is no longer about being genetically related to Abraham. After Jesus died, there was no distinction between a Jew and Gentile. What mattered was Christ. The physical nation of Israel ceased to mean anything. Its all spiritual and about the heart. This caused problems in the early Christian Church between Jews and Gentiles. Paul struggled against the Jewish leaders because he taught Jewish law did not apply to Gentiles nor did they have to circumcise for example when they became Christians. I think morally Zionism is wrong too.

You've written a lot against Zionism. I think I offended you by making you think I was lumping all Christians in with Zionists and I don't think I understood how much I offended you. Your heart has purity, I think. I am surprised how against Zionism you are. I have a different theology than you have, but insofar as you are against Zionism, I am with you 100%.
I wasn't offended, I just wanted you to understand that we aren't all Zionists because I know you see more posts from Christian Zionists in these forums than not. I don't think my heart is pure but I am against Zionism because it is not biblical at all. I'm all about the Word of God and I hate to see it used to make a point that it never teaches at all. Yes at least we agree on Zionism. Its just wrong on so many levels and no one should say God agrees with it.

I think you are a rare breed- a sincere Christian. There are so many who say they believe in Christianity and don't really mean it that I might overlook the sincere Christians.
Thanks.

We hear a lot about tolerating various groups but we almost never hear about the necessity of tolerating Christians and letting them feel free to follow their beliefs and not trying to intimidate them into giving up their beliefs. I think that society is trying to force Christians to give up their beliefs by putting pressure on them. I'm all for debating theology with Christians. But trying to create an atmosphere of intimidation and pressure for Christian, trying to thought-police them.... making them feel that they are unsafe simply for their beliefs is wrong.
Agreed.

Now Christian Zionism (if that isn't a contradiction in terms- and I'm leaning towards the opinion that it is)- I'm against that, as an extension of my opposition to Zionism.
Agreed.

But Christianity in and of itself.... I disagree with it theologically, sure but I'm not entirely, 100% against it. I would much rather people believe in Christianity than atheism.
I feel the same way about Islam. It was nice having this discussion with you even though we mainly disagree with each other. God bless.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
We know physical Israel ceased to be a chosen nation because ceremonial law ceased to mean anything and the veil that separated the Holy and Most Holy rooms in the earthly temple ripped in two from the top to bottom (Matthew 27:50-51), signifying that the temple no longer held meaning after Jesus' death.
Still Israel is prospering while surrounded by enemies in what was a wasteland for about 2000 years.

And that is because this time God has left the Church !

phipps

Star
Let me ask you this, for clarity then...

In what way do your Biblical views differ from SDA perspectives on sites like https://www.amazingfacts.org ?

I find some areas of connection with things you say, being a Bible believer myself. On the other hand, there are obviously some major interpretational divergences between you and I which I have never encountered in Christians I have met. We don't have a strong SDA presence in the UK so I am fairly unfamiliar with their theology (apart from their zeal for the original Jewish Sabbath day celebrations).
There are many things that I disagree with SDA's but not so much their doctrine. Their doctrine is mainly biblical.

You may not have heard of some of the things I post here but do we know everything about the Bible? SDA theology made me aware of certain subjects I never even knew existed before. It got me to study my Bible more and find out if what they teach is true. They opened my eyes to the differences of what mainline Christianity teaches and what the Bible teaches. Btw what have I posted here that you have never encountered before? I'm just curious.

Again the Sabbath isn't Jewish (not biblically) and its not only Adventists who teach the Sabbath within Christendom. They just happen to be the biggest group of people who do.

Last edited:
From Jesus Himself to the apostles, they make it clear we are all Israel if we accept Jesus as Messiah and God. In the New Testament, the name Israel not only applies to Jesus Christ, but also to those who are born in Christ—His Church! In other words, all true Christians are now God’s spiritual Israel. Israel is no longer a physical place on earth, it is spiritual. It about the heart. That is why we can all be Israel even though most of us aren't Jewish genetically.
Hi Phipps, You are in error. The Church is not Israel (the Nation) with all it's promises to yet be fulfilled. The Church is part of the commonwealth of Israel (Eph. 2:11-22) (a kingdom of priest and kings and sons of God). Israel are subjects of the kingdom of Israel. The Church will be established first....Then Israel will be (The house of David) built up again. The Church is Jew and Gentile who are made of the two (one new man) (Acts 15:13-18) The Church is the Bride of Christ...not the nation of Israel. Revelation of Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 21 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Jesus said that the Jews would loose their land and capital city... until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Then Jerusalem would no longer be trampled by Gentiles because Jews would restore control over the Old City.

The so called church age is over and has been for 50 years when the Jews restored control over Jerusalem on June 7 1967 during the Six Day War.

The times of the Gentiles are finished. It is over !

Just like the Jews were scattered and slaughtered so are the Christians to be scattered and slaughtered. And this is not me making up things but is spelled out in the book of Revelation.

Luke 21 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Jesus said that the Jews would loose their land and capital city... until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Then Jerusalem would no longer be trampled by Gentiles because Jews would restore control over the Old City.

The so called church age is over and has been for 50 years when the Jews restored control over Jerusalem on June 7 1967 during the Six Day War.

The times of the Gentiles are finished. It is over !

Just like the Jews were scattered and slaughtered so are the Christians to be scattered and slaughtered. And this is not me making up things but is spelled out in the book of Revelation.
Toki, You can not make things up to fit your false or misunderstood teaching. Scripture is not for private interpretation. The times of the Gentiles will end with the return of Christ to defeat all the Gentile nations that are against Israel. The Statue of Daniel with the stone coming out of the mountain to crush the feet of the statue (The statue represents the history, Pre and post of the times of the Gentiles) . The stone represents Christ. Israel still depends on Gentile nations for support. None of this will happen till the FULNESS of the Gentiles (comes into the Church)(Rom. 11:25-32)

yannick

Veteran
Religion or "The Way to live one's life" or simply "The Truth" is really quite simple to all those who want the honest truth. Take it from me as a sincere and honest advice.

1. There's Only One God for the simplest of reasons that one cannot explain why he or she was Granted this body.

2. One cannot also explain why one wasn't born at an earlier or later point in time which only testifies that it was Decided for one.

3. If Jesus took birth, regardless of whatever any scripture says, it means simply that he did not yet exist prior to taking birth.

4. If Jesus took birth and you took birth too, then there's a commonality between both of you and if you're not God then neither is he.

5. How illogical would it appear for a mother to give birth to her child and thereafter to ask for anything from that same begotten child say three days after giving birth to it while still breastfeeding the child?

God Is Needless. God Does Not Change Since He Is Perfect As He Is And As He Will Always Be. God Always Existed whereas everything else has a beginning. Peace to everybody.

TokiEl

Superstar
Toki, You can not make things up to fit your false or misunderstood teaching. Scripture is not for private interpretation. The times of the Gentiles will end with the return of Christ to defeat all the Gentile nations that are against Israel. The Statue of Daniel with the stone coming out of the mountain to crush the feet of the statue (The statue represents the history, Pre and post of the times of the Gentiles) . The stone represents Christ. Israel still depends on Gentile nations for support. None of this will happen till the FULNESS of the Gentiles (comes into the Church)(Rom. 11:25-32)
The times of the Gentiles in Luke 21:24 were fulfilled when the Jews restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem. And that event was significant because it continued the countdown of Daniel's 70 weeks.

The fullness of the Gentiles in Romans 11:25 when the partial blindness of Israel will be lifted is the end of the fifth seal where Christians are being martyred and coming in to the Kingdom of God.

You have been schooled by the Spirit of Truth.

TokiEl

Superstar
3. If Jesus took birth, regardless of whatever any scripture says, it means simply that he did not yet exist prior to taking birth.
The Spirit always was and is and will be.

This Spirit is the self sustainable source and substance of everything and everyone.

This Spirit spoke ethereal realms and entities into existence before calling forth the elements and forming biological life from them.

This Spirit is Threefold and the Creator of everything and the Maker of everyone.

This Spirit is God.

Can man become God ? Absolutely not ! Can God become Man ? Absolutely !

There is nothing this Spirit cannot do !

yannick

Veteran
The Spirit always was and is and will be.

This Spirit is the self sustainable source and substance of everything and everyone.

This Spirit spoke ethereal realms and entities into existence before calling forth the elements and forming biological life from them.

This Spirit is Threefold and the Creator of everything and the Maker of everyone.

This Spirit is God.

Can man become God ? Absolutely not ! Can God become Man ? Absolutely !

There is nothing this Spirit cannot do !
God's Spirit Does Not Resemble ours. Our spirits are nothing but creatures. We cannot compare His Spirit to ours since His Spirit Always Existed while ours have been created by Him.

God's Spirit Is One. Our spirits resemble each other in one way or another. Our spirits necessitate a vehicle, the body, to exist during the life of this world. God Is Not physical nor material. There's nothing like unto Him.

It also does not befit God to become man. Man's lower self is an animal that he needs to maintain control of. God Suffices to Himself. God Does Not eat. God Does Not Need any spouse. God Is Simply Always Watching everything at every moment in time.