The Bible Says Jesus Is Not God - (Shocking Evidence)

Debate all you won't but most of you are eejuts.

One of the reasons Jesus came was to restore the balance of yin and Yang, jalali and jamali .
As in it is like this quote attributed to Imam Malik

"Whoever studies jurisprudence [fiqh] and didn't study Sufism (tasawwuf) will be corrupted; and whoever studied tasawwuf and didn't study fiqh will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth."

Fiqh refers to religious law, however this extends to all logical aspects of religion Inc tawheed/belief.
tasawuff refers to spirituality

Fiqh is passive, tasawuff is active. They correspond to the left and right brain hemispheres.
God is Tracendent and Immanent.

The spiritual path was barred when Jesus came. The Pharisees were like false Sufi sheikhs/pirs/murshids corrupting their devotees. The Sadducees were literalists, like the wahabis of that time. They were like "if it isn't written we don't accept it".
So the Jews were, using imam Malik's quote...either "corrupt" when lacking spirituality or "heretics" when using spirituality without the law of God.

What Jesus AS did was balance them. Many statements in the New testament relate to the spiritual/mystical aspect that comes from gnosis.
"I am in you and you are in me" is not literal
Just as "I am in the father and the father is in me" is not literal.
These statements cannot be allowed to contradict the established truth of monotheism. They are in balance eg God is immanent in ALL of creation yet He is transcendent.

Calling Jesus God is heretical because you're then purposely ignoring the truth of monotheism. You have to understand the statements in light of both perspectives.

And the word was with God
And the word IS God

Those statements contradict one another
Eg
Jesus was with God
Jesus is God

Unless, as I've pointed out..you realise they are two different perspective. One is based on logical truth and the other is mystical.
However mystical truth is subjective and should not become the foundation of a religion.
However if you're going to make it so...then be theologically honest and go all out as the Hindus have and become panthiest.
Don't claim to be monotheists and then make statements that contradict it.

The Word/logos/son
Is everything.
It is the direct and eternal expression of God.
It is the primordial ocean, the primordial ink.

But what Jesus wanted people to see was the power that was functioning through all things. The power of God.
What the Taoists call...The Tao.

Todd

Star
Ignore this troll. He’s just a lost kid using the devil’s power through the quran to make money selling drugs. Now he’s a devout muslim, probably getting high at the moment, and telling Christians what to believe. You will reap more than your miserable life now if you don’t turn to the LORD JESUS! Only the living GOD can save you, not someone who’s 6 feets under like your prophet.
What lost soul wouldn't be lead to the love, grace, mercy and forgiveness of God by that post?

Etagloc

Superstar
Why do you put all of Christendom in the same basket. There are many different religions with as many doctrines as you already know. Some choose to follow the Bible (those are in the minority) and some choose to follow partly the Bible and partly human beliefs that have nothing to do with the Word of God. The Bible itself is perfect and the Word of God but because of sin and Satan, many people have twisted and come to different conclusions about the word of God.

I am not a Christian Zionist whatever that means. I think those two words cancel out each other. You either one or the other. You can't be both and if anyone claims to be both they have not understood the word of God on the subject of Israel and who counts and Israelite in the New Testament and why. However just because you've come across "Christian Zionists" does not mean all Christians believe what they do.

I could say the same thing you've said about about Islam that you've said about Christianity. The Quran has a lot of violence in it and many Muslims take the violence literally and we have seen the consequences of that around the world through terrorism. We've seen and still see the intolerance of many Islamic countries around the world. They do not compromise at all with other religions. I know many Christians are being persecuted and put to death in Islamic countries. Should I judge all Muslims by what is going in some of their countries and the terrorism?
I haven't lumped all Christians in with Christian Zionism. I specifically said:

In fairness, there are Christians who rightly reject being accomplices to the horrendous crimes of the Zionists.

I feel that if I am to debate Christianity, it is only fair to debate a better form of Christianity. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any Christian come and complain that I critique Zionist Christianity rather than a more defensible form of the religion, which they subscribe to.
As far as violence in the Quran, the Quran doesn't really have all that much violence. That misconception might seem plausible to people who have never studied the Quran and who only are going off media propaganda- however, that perception is false. The Bible has a lot more violence than the Quran.

People can take verses out of context with either book. The idea that the Quran is about violence is simply false and based on lack of actual knowledge of the Quran. Whoever believes that has probably never even read a translation of the Quran, much less really studied it.

I encourage you to pick a Yusuf Ali translation of the Quran with Yusuf Ali's commentary to learn for yourself about the Quran. I ask that you get one without the Arabic, so you can touch it without wudu.

Now as far as violence.... violence is not a monopoly of any religion. There are Jewish terrorists, Hindu terrorists, Christian terrorists, terrorists who say they are Muslim, etc.

I recommend you watch "Is Terrorism a Muslim Monopoly" by Zakir Naik where he dispells the myths propagated by the Zionist-controlled media. And frankly that's exactly what it is- the media is controlled by Zionists and promotes false perceptions of Islam for the sake of its agenda.

As far as Christian persecution in Muslim countries.... my neighbor is from Jordan, his family is Christian and he specifically told me that they were not persecuted in Jordan. There's bad apples in every group.

Now I agree with you on being against "Christian" Zionism- but I myself have shown that I already spoke about Christians who are against Zionism.

However, I wish more Christians were working to stop their religion from being hijacked by Zionism. I get that you might say "what about ISIS hijacking Islam"..... but ordinary Muslims are against ISIS. I've already made threads against ISIS. And most mainstream Muslim speakers speak against ISIS. Zionism is mainstream among Christians, however. I am not meaning hostility, I am simply stating facts.

Etagloc

Superstar
Ignore this troll. He’s just a lost kid using the devil’s power through the quran to make money selling drugs. Now he’s a devout muslim, probably getting high at the moment, and telling Christians what to believe. You will reap more than your miserable life now if you don’t turn to the LORD JESUS! Only the living GOD can save you, not someone who’s 6 feets under like your prophet.
Look man, I'm fine with debating you and I get that you have your beliefs and you're free to your beliefs and I don't even really mind you disagreeing with me.... you're free to express your views.

However, it is against Christianity for you to make up lies about me. I don't have anything to do with selling drugs. And I don't consume intoxicants.

phipps

Star
It appeared like you did when you said "Christianity is morally and doctrinally bankrupt. What's left of Christianity is basically just a propaganda tool to support colonialism.", I took it as you lumping us all in one basket. You do know that statement is not true right?

As far as violence in the Quran, the Quran doesn't really have all that much violence. That misconception might seem plausible to people who have never studied the Quran and who only are going off media propaganda- however, that perception is false. The Bible has a lot more violence than the Quran.
Its not about how much violence there is in the Quran compared to the Bible. Before I make my point I should remind you that the Quran is a much smaller book than the Bible. Its even smaller than the New Testament which is the smaller of the two Testaments. There is less of everything in the Quran compared to the Bible.

My point is some violence in the Quran (however much or little there is) is advocated. Sharia law for example allows caning, amputating hands, stoning to death. There is blood revenge and Jihad. I'm going to repeatedly say that my point was I shouldn't lump all Muslims in the same basket just because some of them practice these things and believe in them. I know for a fact many don't agree with these aspects of the Quran.

People can take verses out of context with either book. The idea that the Quran is about violence is simply false and based on lack of actual knowledge of the Quran. Whoever believes that has probably never even read a translation of the Quran, much less really studied it.
True, people can take verses out of context with either book and I will add, then jump to conclusions without knowing much about the books they talk about. Personally I don't think the Quran is about violence, although what I've read about what it says about violence in some parts I disagree with. I repeat, I wrote about how you put all Christianity in one basket and said "Christianity is morally and doctrinally bankrupt. What's left of Christianity is basically just a propaganda tool to support colonialism." I said I could say the same thing about Islam. I could judge it as violent and say they are all intolerant and terrorists. I know Islam isn't like that for the most part and it would be wrong of me to think that. I know because I grew up with Muslims.

I encourage you to pick a Yusuf Ali translation of the Quran with Yusuf Ali's commentary to learn for yourself about the Quran. I ask that you get one without the Arabic, so you can touch it without wudu.
I completely disagree with Islam and its doctrines, so what I know about it is more than enough. I am not going to study more about it. If I'm going to study more of anything, it will be the Bible.

Now as far as violence.... violence is not a monopoly of any religion. There are Jewish terrorists, Hindu terrorists, Christian terrorists, terrorists who say they are Muslim, etc.
Agreed. I know there are terrorists from different religions but at the moment Muslim terrorists are the ones making the headlines and have done for years. As I said, my point was about lumping all Christians or all Muslims into one basket based on what we hear about them in the media or TV or read about them especially certain factions like Isis.

I recommend you watch "Is Terrorism a Muslim Monopoly" by Zakir Naik where he dispells the myths propagated by the Zionist-controlled media. And frankly that's exactly what it is- the media is controlled by Zionists and promotes false perceptions of Islam for the sake of its agenda.
I agree that the media is controlled by Zionists and I do believe they promote false perceptions about Islam. They are doing the same thing with Christianity but from a different perspective. They are making Christianity secular. What the Zionists and illuminists want is global ecumenism which is total control of everyone whether they are Muslim or not. All religion is being attacked. All those that do not want to pull with the mainstream or with ecumenism will be seen as stubborn and as fanatical fundamentalists.

As far as Christian persecution in Muslim countries.... my neighbor is from Jordan, his family is Christian and he specifically told me that they were not persecuted in Jordan. There's bad apples in every group.
I agree. I didn't say Christians are persecuted in ALL Muslim countries.

Now I agree with you on being against "Christian" Zionism- but I myself have shown that I already spoke about Christians who are against Zionism.
Then I'm glad we agree on that point. Christianity and Zionism don't belong together in any way at all. The Bible is against Zionism too.

However, I wish more Christians were working to stop their religion from being hijacked by Zionism. I get that you might say "what about ISIS hijacking Islam"..... but ordinary Muslims are against ISIS. I've already made threads against ISIS. And most mainstream Muslim speakers speak against ISIS. Zionism is mainstream among Christians, however. I am not meaning hostility, I am simply stating facts.
I know you're not being hostile. I can't speak for other Christians but the Christians I know (including myself) and worship with, know about Zionism and don't agree with it. They understand what the Bible says about Israel and so it will be hard to hijack them on that subject. I don't know if Zionism is mainstream within Christianity but thank God that there are Christians don't believe in it because the Word of God doesn't teach it either. Those who call themselves Christian Zionists need to read the Bible on the subject and not just listen to what their preachers are telling them. I believe God will lead many "Christian Zionists" to the truth about Israel according to the Bible.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
*****SHOCKING*****

Thread title is copy and pasted from video’s title.

*****SHOCKING*****
Lmao, I mean no disrespect at your endeavor @Etagloc and I certainly am sad that people still blaspheme concerning comparing Jesus (who logically had a beginning, simply born from a mother's womb, regardless whether the conception was immaculately miraculous or not) to God, The Existence Per Excellence, The Creator of all miracles at each and every second, the simplest of which in our days could be

Oxygen

Chemical element

1546577017126.jpg

Description
Oxygen is a chemical element with symbol O and atomic number 8. It is a member of the chalcogen group on the periodic table, a highly reactive nonmetal, and an oxidizing agent that readily forms oxides with most elements as well as with other compounds.
Wikipedia

Symbol: O
Atomic mass: 15,999 u
Atomic number: 8
Electron configuration: [He] 2s22p4
Electrons per shell: 2,6

Did you know: The hemoglobin in the red blood cells joins oxygen and carries it around the body.

thefactfile.org
I just couldn't help laughing out loud at the hilarious humor of our friend here. Thanks brother, you just made my day, Hallelujah! :)

Etagloc

Superstar
@phipps (I think there was a formatting issue so that is why the formatting here is a little odd)

Etagloc said:
It appeared like you did when you said "Christianity is morally and doctrinally bankrupt. What's left of Christianity is basically just a propaganda tool to support colonialism.", I took it as you lumping us all in one basket. You do know that statement is not true right?

I was speaking in a general sense. Christianity to a large extent has been taken over the Christian Zionists.

Its not about how much violence there is in the Quran compared to the Bible. Before I make my point I should remind you that the Quran is a much smaller book than the Bible. Its even smaller than the New Testament which is the smaller of the two Testaments. There is less of everything in the Quran compared to the Bible.

My point is some violence in the Quran (however much or little there is) is advocated. Sharia law for example allows caning, amputating hands, stoning to death. There is blood revenge and Jihad. I'm going to repeatedly say that my point was I shouldn't lump all Muslims in the same basket just because some of them practice these things and believe in them. I know for a fact many don't agree with these aspects of the Quran.

I am for sharia. However, hadd punishment has to be carried out with the permission of the ruler. For example, according to Islamic law, there is the punishment for adulterers. However, I cannot simply carry out the punishment if I know my neighbor is committing adultery.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sharia and for Muslims to oppose sharia... there is a risk of them committing apostasy.

I am 100% for sharia. However, hadd punishments have to be carried out with the permission of the ruler and unless you live in an Islamic country, I seriously doubt the ruler is going to implement sharia. I seriously a doubt a Muslim population of like 2%, 5%, 20% or even 50% is going to be implementing sharia as the law of the state. Sharia is part of Islam and anyone who says they're a Muslim and is against sharia should be ashamed and is possibly an apostate. So I support sharia, every Muslim should support sharia and whoever does not is possibly an apostate. I have zero intention of apologizing for supporting sharia. I have no intention of lying to appease non-Muslims.

However, as far as violence in the Quran... I think the proportion of violence in the OT is higher. I do think the proportion in the NT is lower, though. My beliefs are closer to the Old Testament and to Judaism than to the New Testament. I actually always preferred the Old Testament. I never really liked the New Testament. I always preferred the Old Testament. And my beliefs are closer to the Old Testament. I respect Jesus (PBUH) and I acknowledge that Jesus (PBUH) was a Prophet. However, I believe that Abraham (PBUH), Moses (PBUH), and Jesus (PBUH) all taught the same religion. I don't believe Jesus (PBUH) was sent and suddenly it was okay for people to eat pork and suddenly it is wrong for society to apply the punishment for adultery. What I believe is closer to Judaism and to the Old Testament. I believe that we Muslims are the true followers of the religion of Abraham (PBUH) and that the Christians have gone astray, as mentioned in Surah Al-Fatiha (as opposed to being those who incurred God's wrath).

Muslims have a right to believe in the Quran, to believe in every word of it and we do not have to go against the Quran and the Sunnah in order to appease the non-Muslims. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Quran and a lot of the people who promote wrong perceptions of the Quran take verses out of context. I have every right to believe in my religion and no one has any right to try to force me to go against my religion. Just as Christians are free to believe in their religion and Jews are free to believe in their religion, I am free to believe in my religion. I have no intention of letting any non-Muslim rewrite my theology for me. I bow only to Allah. If you become the head of state, I am sure you will run things in accordance with your beliefs. If I become ruler, insha'Allah I will rule based on my beliefs. However, if you disagree with my thinking, I think you can rest relaxed- I seriously doubt I'm going to win many votes with giving speeches against heliocentrism. And I don't believe in democracy to begin with, so I doubt I'd be running in the first place. Plus, I honestly have no desire to be head of state. Plus I don't believe in rebelling against the ruler. So given all those factors, I seriously doubt I'll every be running the country and I'm perfectly content with that. However, Islam is the right way for humanity and is perfect and I wish for all people to embrace Islam- just as I'm sure you would like for all people to believe in Christianity.

True, people can take verses out of context with either book and I will add, then jump to conclusions without knowing much about the books they talk about. Personally I don't think the Quran is about violence, although what I've read about what it says about violence in some parts I disagree with. I repeat, I wrote about how you put all Christianity in one basket and said "Christianity is morally and doctrinally bankrupt. What's left of Christianity is basically just a propaganda tool to support colonialism." I said I could say the same thing about Islam. I could judge it as violent and say they are all intolerant and terrorists. I know Islam isn't like that for the most part and it would be wrong of me to think that. I know because I grew up with Muslims.

I don't think I put Christians in one basket. If you read my statement in a 100% literal way, I think it could be interpreted in that way. However, I think the true meaning of a statement involves the intended meaning. And my intended meaning meant Christianity in general- not all Christians; just as a person talking about "the Russians" isn't necessarily talking about all Russians.

I completely disagree with Islam and its doctrines, so what I know about it is more than enough. I am not going to study more about it. If I'm going to study more of anything, it will be the Bible.

To you is your way, to me is mine. You're free to believe what you like. I don't expect everyone to think like me, although of course I hope for Allah to guide people. Islam is the primordial religion.

Agreed. I know there are terrorists from different religions but at the moment Muslim terrorists are the ones making the headlines and have done for years. As I said, my point was about lumping all Christians or all Muslims into one basket based on what we hear about them in the media or TV or read about them especially certain factions like Isis.

You talk about me supposedly lumping all Christians together, however I have already explained my intended meaning in the referenced statement.

I agree that the media is controlled by Zionists and I do believe they promote false perceptions about Islam. They are doing the same thing with Christianity but from a different perspective. They are making Christianity secular. What the Zionists and illuminists want is global ecumenism which is total control of everyone whether they are Muslim or not. All religion is being attacked. All those that do not want to pull with the mainstream or with ecumenism will be seen as stubborn and as fanatical fundamentalists.

Well yes, if Muslims do not betray the basic principles of their religion, they will quite likely be accused of being fundamentalists, "extremists," etc. I got compared to ISIS and Osama Bin Laden simply for having a beard. So I just accept that people will say things. The people who follow God have always faced tests. When we have to choose between seeking the approval of God and the approval of people, we have to opt for seeking God's approval- and this is jihad, by the way. Jihad is a person giving up alcohol, jihad is a busy father taking time to spend time with his son, jihad is turning off the TV and opening the Quran, jihad is seeking knowledge, jihad is calling to Allah even though people will harass you and mock you, jihad is getting up early to worship Allah, jihad is guarding one's chastity. You mentioned jihad and I definitely believe i jihad. I try to engage in jihad all the time. I might see a beautiful woman and I try to lower my gaze, for example. So I hate how people promote a wrong idea of what jihad is. Jihad is a beautiful thing. Jihad is striving in the way of Allah. If a person gives up smoking cigarettes even though they want to smoke cigarettes- I don't see anything wrong with that.

I agree. I didn't say Christians are persecuted in ALL Muslim countries.

Christians shouldn't be persecuted, period. I am of the thinking that we should engage in jihad against the Christians by subjecting them to stern lectures (without raising the voice) and respectfully allowing them to say their point of view. If things get really heated, though, I think we should break out the "heavy artillery" and hand them some pamphlets. I have some excellent pamphlets, Alhamdulilaah.

Just to reiterate, though- Christians should not be persecuted. I think society is doing too much to persecute Christians and make them feel uncomfortable and I think society should be more tolerant of Christians. Nowadays I think Christians can be fired from their jobs simply for their beliefs and I think this is wrong.

Then I'm glad we agree on that point. Christianity and Zionism don't belong together in any way at all. The Bible is against Zionism too.

Is the Bible against Zionism? I honestly have no idea what the Biblical position on Zionism is. However, Zionism is against the Bible's mora teachings... it is against one's own basic humanity. A person's mind has to seriously be warped to support Zionism.

I know you're not being hostile. I can't speak for other Christians but the Christians I know (including myself) and worship with, know about Zionism and don't agree with it. They understand what the Bible says about Israel and so it will be hard to hijack them on that subject. I don't know if Zionism is mainstream within Christianity but thank God that there are Christians don't believe in it because the Word of God doesn't teach it either. Those who call themselves Christian Zionists need to read the Bible on the subject and not just listen to what their preachers are telling them. I believe God will lead many "Christian Zionists" to the truth about Israel according to the Bible.

You've written a lot against Zionism. I think I offended you by making you think I was lumping all Christians in with Zionists and I don't think I understood how much I offended you. Your heart has purity, I think. I am surprised how against Zionism you are. I have a different theology than you have, but insofar as you are against Zionism, I am with you 100%.

I think you are a rare breed- a sincere Christian. There are so many who say they believe in Christianity and don't really mean it that I might overlook the sincere Christians.

We hear a lot about tolerating various groups but we almost never hear about the necessity of tolerating Christians and letting them feel free to follow their beliefs and not trying to intimidate them into giving up their beliefs. I think that society is trying to force Christians to give up their beliefs by putting pressure on them. I'm all for debating theology with Christians. But trying to create an atmosphere of intimidation and pressure for Christian, trying to thought-police them.... making them feel that they are unsafe simply for their beliefs is wrong. Now Christian Zionism (if that isn't a contradiction in terms- and I'm leaning towards the opinion that it is)- I'm against that, as an extension of my opposition to Zionism. But Christianity in and of itself.... I disagree with it theologically, sure but I'm not entirely, 100% against it. I would much rather people believe in Christianity than atheism.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interesting read ^

Led me to this:-

"Unlike many evangelical churches, the Seventh-day Adventist Church does not support a “dispensational” view of prophecy. Adventism is not awaiting a “secret rapture,” after which tens of thousands of Jews—144,000, to be precise—will be converted and evangelize those “left behind.” The 1948 establishment of the State of Israel, an outgrowth of the Nazi Holocaust in which 6 million Jews were killed, is viewed by Adventists as a political, not a prophetic event. And, again apart from our evangelical friends, Adventism embraces the Bible Sabbath, an institution long preserved and observed by the Jewish people."

Explains a lot...

https://www.adventistreview.org/2007-1531-8

Etagloc

Superstar
Interesting read ^

"Unlike many evangelical churches, the Seventh-day Adventist Church does not support a “dispensational” view of prophecy. Adventism is not awaiting a “secret rapture,” after which tens of thousands of Jews—144,000, to be precise—will be converted and evangelize those “left behind.” The 1948 establishment of the State of Israel, an outgrowth of the Nazi Holocaust in which 6 million Jews were killed, is viewed by Adventists as a political, not a prophetic event. And, again apart from our evangelical friends, Adventism embraces the Bible Sabbath, an institution long preserved and observed by the Jewish people."

Explains a lot...

So according to the Zionist logic, Germans killing Jews is justification to commit ethnic cleansing against Palestinians and to take their land.

Any reasonable person would say that it should be German land given to the Jews, if any. So why not the German land? Because Germans are white.

It is a modern-day extension of colonialism and all the psuedo-theological window dressing is mere propaganda. I would prefer you leave my thread. I am not really interested in trying to prove to Zionists that brown people are human and I find it disgusting to see anyone sing praises to colonialism.

So according to the Zionist logic, Germans killing Jews is justification to commit ethnic cleansing against Palestinians and to take their land.
It's not about Israel taking back their land from the Palestinians. It is about the Palestinians trying to destroy Israel and all Jews (another Holocaust by the Palestinians) That is the wish of all Arab/Muslims.

Etagloc

Superstar
It's not about Israel taking back their land from the Palestinians. It is about the Palestinians trying to destroy Israel and all Jews (another Holocaust by the Palestinians) That is the wish of all Arab/Muslims.
I see. So people are hostile to poor, innocent Israel for no reason- is that it?

I'm not a believer in Zionist fairy tales. The Zionists must be either extremely evil or extremely gullible.

And I lean towards the opinion that at least some of the Zionists infesting this site are being paid.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I see. So people are hostile to poor, innocent Israel for no reason- is that it?

I'm not a believer in Zionist fairy tales. The Zionists must be either extremely evil or extremely gullible.

And I lean towards the opinion that at least some of the Zionists infesting this site are being paid.
This may come as a surprise Etagloc, but...

I am a Christian Zionist (i.e. supportive of the right of Israel to exist) out of the following motivations.

• I believe the Bible to be true
  • I believe God keeps his promises
  • I believe Satan hates the above and wants to attack both
  • I believe God has unfinished business with the world and that this will involve Israel in the eye of the storm
You can agree and support Israel, disagree and post up memes against Zionism or just stand by and see what happens. Israel should have been wiped from the face of the earth years ago, but somehow they remain. Without God, regardless of US support (or ultimately perhaps lack of it) they have no hope against their enemies.

Perhaps if they miraculously survive an onslaught by Russia, Iran, Turkey and other nations (aka Ezekiel 38) in the future, you may revise your stance?

However, there seems a distinct possibility from scripture that the Rapture may take place before then, so you may have to discuss these events and their implications with others.

Here I have Christian Zionist and Messianic Jew Amir Tsarfati explaining where we are at right now. I don't for a microsecond think you will heed his advice, but contrary to how you may feel, I like you Etagloc and I would love to one day see you come to faith in Jesus.

God bless,

Last edited:
Are you saying hate is not good?

Hate is neither good nor bad. It is good to love that which is good and it is good to hate that which is evil.

I am a shameless promoter of hate. I enjoin upon whoever is reading to hate that which is evil. Hate in such instance is virtuous. I myself am full of hate and encourage others to be filled with hate. I hate intoxicants, I hate adultery, I hate injustice. I am pro-hate.
Ahmen, here are some Psalms (Qur'an Sura 4:163, etc.) quoted for you Etagloc, saying the same thing.

Psalms
97:9 For Thou, "I AM", [art] high above all the earth: Thou art exalted far above all gods.
97:10 Ye that love the "I AM", hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His holy people; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
97:11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
97:12 Rejoice in the "I AM", ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness.

101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; [it] shall not cleave to me.

119:104 Through Thy precepts I get Understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

119:113 SAMECH. I hate [vain] thoughts: but Thy Law do I love.
119:114 Thou [art] my hiding place and my shield: I hope in Thy Word.
119:115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep The Commandments of my God.

119:128 Therefore I esteem all [Thy] precepts [concerning] all [things to be] right; [and] I hate every false way.

119:163 I hate and abhor lying: [but] Thy Law do I love.
119:164 Seven times a day do I praise Thee because of Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:165 Great peace have they which love Thy Law: and nothing shall offend them.

139:19 Surely Thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
139:20 For they speak against Thee wickedly, [and] Thine enemies take [Thy name] in vain.
139:21 Do not I hate them, O "I AM", that hate Thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against Thee?
139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Your not a believer......Period!

Serveto

Star
Interesting read ^

Explains a lot...

It does indeed explain a lot. Except for the florid, tiresome anti-Catholic ramblings of Ellen G. White, I've always been for the most part impressed with the SDA's. They agree with you others on the particulars, such as the Trinity, Vicarious Atonement of Jesus, etc., but do also seem to remember on which day the Sabbath is thought to be properly observed and take into account who is, according to St. Paul, and who is not an "Israelite" :cool:.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Your not a believer......Period!
I could say the same to you. You don't believe in what I believe, I don't believe in what you believe.

I think it's interesting how your writing went from blue to red. That's kind of neat how you use the different colors. I think I wish I had come up with it first. I am glad that you bring such interesting creativity. I think it's cool how you use colors like that. I'm almost tempted to copy you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It does indeed explain a lot. Except for the florid, tiresome anti-Catholic ramblings of Ellen G. White, I've always been for the most part impressed with the SDA's. They agree with you others on the particulars, such as the Trinity, Vicarious Atonement of Jesus, etc., but do also seem to remember on which day the Sabbath is thought to be properly observed and take into account who is, according to St. Paul, and who is not an "Israelite" :cool:.
Interesting on the Sabbath though - I always thought it began at sundown on a Friday night?