The Bible Says Jesus Is Not God - (Shocking Evidence)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Etagloc

I'm really not sure what your posts on "Christian Zionism" do to help on the issue of interpretation vs face value statements, Luke 18:19 or the OP?

It would also be worth discussing Christian forms of Zionism, Jewish Zionism and even Illuminati Zionism what each one truly means. Maybe a different thread?

TokiEl

Superstar
Whenever Arab Muslim cry babies come out to cry about Palestine and blame Zionists for their tears... i show them in pictures all the land they got. And explain that it is terrible ill will of them to not let the Jews live in peace in the land of their God.

Etagloc

Superstar
Whenever Muslim cry babies come out to cry about Palestine and blame Zionists for their tears... i show them in pictures all the land they got. And explain that it is terrible ill will of them to not let the Jews live in peace in the land of their God.

Okay, let me have your house and let me live in peace after I throw you out of your home.

If being Christian means you hate justice and love injustice, thank God I'm not a Christian. If being for colonialism is what being a Christian is about, thank God I'm not a Christian.

Christian Zionism is Satanic.

Etagloc

Superstar
See there is no need to fall for their tears as you guys just want it all.
Okay, let me have your house, throw you out of your house and say "you just want it all" when you want your house back.

If you actually followed the Bible, you'd get that stealing is wrong. The fact that you yourself don't believe in the Bible is further demonstration that Christianity is pretty much dead.

Etagloc

Superstar
Christianity is morally and doctrinally bankrupt. What's left of Christianity is basically just a propaganda tool to support colonialism.

TokiEl

Superstar
Okay, let me have your house, throw you out of your house and say "you just want it all" when you want your house back.

If you actually followed the Bible, you'd get that stealing is wrong. The fact that you yourself don't believe in the Bible is further demonstration that Christianity is pretty much dead.
The God of the Bible states that Israel is His land.

So you guys are actually opposing God.

phipps

Star
You've misunderstood the Bible and that is a bold faced lie against the Word of God to even suggest that it says Jesus is not God. Here is plenty of scripture that says the opposite. From the Old to New testament. The Bible says Jesus is equal with God. Jesus Himself made it clear that He was the Son of God, and had equality with God.

"Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?" Jesus said, "I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven"" (Mark 14:61-62).

"But Jesus answered them, "My Father has been working until now, and I have been working." Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was his Father, making Himself equal with God" (John 5:17-18).

""I and My Father are one." Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone me?" The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone you, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God"" (John 10:30-33).

Jesus deserved worship nor did he rebuke anyone who did or directly addressed Him as God.

"And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying "Truly You are the Son of God"" (Matthew 14:32-33).

"Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"" (John 20:28).

God is the only one worthy of worship. Angels and humans have no right to claim worship from a fellow created being. Two examples in the scriptures neatly emphasize this point:

When John was shown the New Jerusalem in vision, he fell at the feet of his angel-guide to worship him, but the angel reprimanded him, saying, "See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God" (Revelation 22:9).

When the apostle Peter visited the home of Cornelius, he was so overwhelmed that he fell at Peter’s feet to worship him, but the apostle said, "Stand up; I myself also am a man" (Acts 10:26).

Jesus is divine Lord and creator.

The Scriptures, clearly confirm both His humanity and His divinity. Christ is the Creator of all things. He is the Saviour and Lord of all. The name Jesus literally means “‘the existing One," the Saviour.

"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast" (Psalm 33:6-9).

The New Testament confirms that Jesus Christ is the Creator and the Christ:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1:1-3).

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" (Colossians 1:16).

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ" (Acts 2:36).

"And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:11).

Jesus emphatically claimed to be God—that He was the self-existent one who preceded all things. He said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).

The Greek word used here for “I am” is eimi, which means “to exist.” It clearly emphasizes the fact that Jesus is God. This “I am” is the same “I am” that spoke to Moses in the burning bush (Exodus 3:14).

The accurate prophecies in the Bible that pertain to the Messiah are all fulfilled in Jesus. No other individual can claim His messiahship. He is the Prince of Peace, the Lamb that was slain, and "in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily" (Colossians 2:9). Jesus said, "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matthew 28:18).

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3:14-18).

The stage is set and the claims of Jesus are clear. In spite of this, the world is watering down these truths to accommodate all religions in a final confederacy aligned against the Word. This great conflict will culminate in the climax of history, when Christ returns and the kingdom shall be given into His hand.

"Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power" (1 Corinthians 15:24).

Etagloc

Superstar
The God of the Bible states that Israel is His land.

So you guys are actually opposing God.
Deep in your soul, you know the difference between right and wrong. On some deep level, you even realize that it is wrong to equate Jesus (PBUH) with God and you understand the simple truth that only God is God.

When we examine the theology and we do so objectively- Islam makes more sense theologically. Islam is in accord with man's deepest, inner-most nature. It is a simple and plain truth that God is God.

What doctrine is more reverent and more befitting of our Creator? To claim that God came down here and.... did the things being a human entails.

Or to recognize that Almighty God is exalted far above us and He is far above things like eating, begetting children, etc.

I call you to revert to your deepest and inner-most nature- to what is innate in the deepest fibers of your being.

In fairness, there are Christians who rightly reject being accomplices to the horrendous crimes of the Zionists.

I feel that if I am to debate Christianity, it is only fair to debate a better form of Christianity. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any Christian come and complain that I critique Zionist Christianity rather than a more defensible form of the religion, which they subscribe to.

In any case, an objective analysis of the theology of the two religions shows that Islam is more in accord with sound inner nature and with reason.

What then holds you back from accepting Islam? It may be family tradition, cultural pride, simply pride in general, etc.

I urge you to continually investigate in these matters. The more that you learn about Palestine, I believe the more you will have to choose between Zionism and your own inner humanity.

I urge you to continually investigate in Islam and Christianity. I recommend Yusuf Ali's translation of the Quran with his commentary, for anyone wanting to learn what the Holy Quran teaches.

When a person becomes a Muslim, all their previous sins are forgiven. I hope that Allah gives you guidance.

Deep down, you want to stand for justice. You want to be a person standing for truth and justice. You don't want to be tangled in going against your own inner nature and trying to convince yourself that justice is injustice, that injustice is justice, that day is night and night is day.

The God of the Quran is the God of Abraham (PBUH), the God of Moses (PBUH) and the God of Jesus (PBUH).

Suppose we suppose, however, for sake of argument that the God of the Quran is different than the God of the Bible.

We agree that God is Just, right?
Is that not one of God's attributes?

Therefore, does God support justice or does God support injustice? I am proud to be Muslim. Islam is for justice. If Christianity is for Zionism, then Christianity is clearly against justice. Therefore it cannot be in harmony with God's nature, as being Just is one of God's attributes.

Palestinians are facing genocide; Israel deserves its international pariah status

Zionist fulminations against the evocative A-word will now have to contend with the ignoble G-word. That Israel is an Apartheid entity is now indisputable, with international institutions and academics declaring it to be a crime against humanity. To this must now be added the increasingly obvious fact that the Palestinians are facing Genocide at the hands of the Israeli colonists.

The creation of the state of Israel in May 1948 was a settler-colonial enterprise in which Palestinians were displaced through a deliberate policy of terror and ethnic cleansing that made room for alien colonists, drawn largely from Europe and North America. Colonial Zionism differed from other European colonial enterprises in its much more ambitious intentions; it set out not only to exploit the indigenous people and steal their resources, but also to expel them and move Jews onto the stolen
land.

From the outset, Zionism — the ideology underpinning Israel — held terrorism to be one of its indispensable weapons for the achievement of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Innocent Palestinian civilians were massacred by the score, and British Mandate officials were also targeted.

David Ben-Gurion, Israel’s first Prime Minister, enunciated the Zionist agenda categorically in 1937, well before its 1948 realisation: “We must expel the Arabs and take their places.” According to Dr Ilan Pappé, such ethnic cleansing has been a pre-planned policy since the1930s. Pappé is an Israeli academic and author of “The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine” who has defined Israel’s policy in the Gaza Strip as an “incremental genocide”. Instead of rounding up Palestinians for mass execution, Israelis implement subtle policies designed to make life so miserable for the indigenous population that they will decide for themselves to leave and live elsewhere. In Zionist terms, this is called “silent transfer”, and requires the erosion of land and rights, illegal settlements for Jews only, murderous violence and the mass destruction of infrastructure and homes.

All of this is backed up by a near-total blockade of Gaza, aided and abetted by Egypt and the international community. Basic necessities such as food and fresh water are scarce, electricity cuts last up to 20 hours per day, and materials to repair the shattered infrastructure are prevented from getting into the enclave. This has compromised the health sector, for example, very severely, with emergency and diagnostic services such as MRI scans, CT and x-rays, intensive care units and operating theatres in 13 public hospitals at risk. What’s more, public health is threatened by untreated sewage — the Israelis destroyed the facilities and won’t allow repairs to be made — and damaged desalination plants, as well as a reduced capacity for solid waste collection.

Fifty international humanitarian organisations, including the World Health Organisation and the International Committee of the Red Cross, have called for an end to the blockade, describing it as a violation of international law. The strangulation of the Gaza Strip since June 2007 has resulted in a slow journey into malnutrition, disease and death.

The Gaza Strip has also been subjected to three ruthless Israeli military offensives, in 2008, 2012 and 2014. The cost has been devastating, in terms of civilian casualties as well as infrastructure. Thousands of Palestinians have been slaughtered with the most horrible weapons, including remote-controlled bulldozers that demolish their homes over their heads, and drones that fire missiles onto crowded streets and into apartment blocks, schools, clinics and hospitals. Gaza has been showered liberally with depleted uranium, white phosphorus and cluster bombs.

“Israeli forces may also have knowingly or recklessly attacked people who were clearly civilians such as young boys,” claims Human Rights Watch, “and civilian structures, including a hospital; laws-of-war violations that are indicative of war crimes.”

According to Amnesty International:

Deliberately attacking a civilian home is a war crime, and the overwhelming scale of destruction of civilian homes, in some cases with entire families inside them, points to a distressing pattern of repeated violations of the laws of war.
Yotam Feldman, a former journalist with Israel’s Haaretz newspaper and director of the documentary “The Lab”, says that Israel has turned the occupied territories into a laboratory for refining, testing and showcasing its weapons systems.

The author of “War Against the People”, Israeli-American academic Jeff Halper, explains that Israel has an advantage over some of its rivals in the arms trade; its own real-time military laboratory is a testing ground with living targets. “You’ve got 4.5 million Palestinians that you can test these weapons and security devices on,” says Halper. “And that’s what’s given Israel this cutting edge in the market. So that if you insert that, the whole world looks different. All of a sudden, countries that seemed to be your enemies are your friends. There’s all kinds of interests that come out.”

As a result, over the past couple of decades, Israel has become a leading exporter of security, surveillance and military equipment, because Israeli military technology companies have marketed their products as “battle-tested” and “combat proven”, giving them a competitive edge in the international arms market place.

Israel was the biggest arms supplier to Apartheid South Africa and collaborated in its development of nuclear weapons, prolonging the oppression of the non-White population by decades. It also supplied weapons to the Rwandan government even while it engaged in the genocide of the Tutsi tribe, which is considered the fastest execution of genocide in human history. What’s more, Israel also provided the Serbians with arms as they conducted the ethnic cleansing of the former Yugoslavia’s Bosnian Muslims.

Moreover, Israel exports arms to terrorist groups in Syria and Libya, helping to destabilise the whole region. Repressive regimes around the world, including the government in Myanmar, are also propped up by Israeli arms, while tyrannical regimes such as Abdel Fattah Al Sisi’s in Egypt, the autocratic kingdoms of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, and other despots receive similar support from Israel.

The Israelis have stoked the fires of Islamophobia, deliberately ratcheting up tensions against Muslims globally. Zionist encouragement of racist right-wing ultra-nationalists in the US, India and Europe has been open, with fabricated “terror” alerts and false-flag operations being used to justify Israel’s illegitimate and immoral usurpation, occupation and colonisation of Palestine.

Israel has sought international support by painting itself as some sort of civilised bastion in the battle between “Islam and the West”. This is similar in tone to the Islamophobia pushed by right-wing ideologues around the world, including Donald Trump, who stated infamously that “Islam hates us” and pushed for a Muslim ban when he became President.

Zionist warlords appear to be addicted to war and civil unrest, as were other colonialists, imperialists, ultranationalists, fascists and Nazis spawned by Europe. Endless war means not only opportunities for the expansion of the Zionist state into “Greater Israel”, but also the generation of huge profits at the expense of the innocent victims of such policies.

The drawn-out and ultimately fruitless “peace negotiations” demonstrate clearly that the far-right which governs Israel sees peace as a threat. Anti-Apartheid stalwarts, including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, have claimed — with good reason — that Israel’s version of Apartheid is worse than that endured by non-White people in South Africa. In reality, they recognise the genocidal nature of the self-declared Jewish state. Israel more than deserves its growing international pariah status.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180314-palestinians-are-facing-genocide-israel-deserves-its-international-pariah-status/

Etagloc

Superstar
You've misunderstood the Bible and that is a bold faced lie against the Word of God to even suggest that it says Jesus is not God. Here is plenty of scripture that says the opposite. From the Old to New testament. The Bible says Jesus is equal with God. Jesus Himself made it clear that He was the Son of God, and had equality with God.

"Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?" Jesus said, "I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven"" (Mark 14:61-62).

"But Jesus answered them, "My Father has been working until now, and I have been working." Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was his Father, making Himself equal with God" (John 5:17-18).

""I and My Father are one." Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone me?" The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone you, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God"" (John 10:30-33).

Jesus deserved worship nor did he rebuke anyone who did or directly addressed Him as God.

"And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying "Truly You are the Son of God"" (Matthew 14:32-33).

"Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"" (John 20:28).

God is the only one worthy of worship. Angels and humans have no right to claim worship from a fellow created being. Two examples in the scriptures neatly emphasize this point:

When John was shown the New Jerusalem in vision, he fell at the feet of his angel-guide to worship him, but the angel reprimanded him, saying, "See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God" (Revelation 22:9).

When the apostle Peter visited the home of Cornelius, he was so overwhelmed that he fell at Peter’s feet to worship him, but the apostle said, "Stand up; I myself also am a man" (Acts 10:26).

Jesus is divine Lord and creator.

The Scriptures, clearly confirm both His humanity and His divinity. Christ is the Creator of all things. He is the Saviour and Lord of all. The name Jesus literally means “‘the existing One," the Saviour.

"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast" (Psalm 33:6-9).

The New Testament confirms that Jesus Christ is the Creator and the Christ:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1:1-3).

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" (Colossians 1:16).

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ" (Acts 2:36).

"And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:11).

Jesus emphatically claimed to be God—that He was the self-existent one who preceded all things. He said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).

The Greek word used here for “I am” is eimi, which means “to exist.” It clearly emphasizes the fact that Jesus is God. This “I am” is the same “I am” that spoke to Moses in the burning bush (Exodus 3:14).

The accurate prophecies in the Bible that pertain to the Messiah are all fulfilled in Jesus. No other individual can claim His messiahship. He is the Prince of Peace, the Lamb that was slain, and "in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily" (Colossians 2:9). Jesus said, "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matthew 28:18).

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3:14-18).

The stage is set and the claims of Jesus are clear. In spite of this, the world is watering down these truths to accommodate all religions in a final confederacy aligned against the Word. This great conflict will culminate in the climax of history, when Christ returns and the kingdom shall be given into His hand.

"Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power" (1 Corinthians 15:24).
Some of the Bible was altered to support the belief that Jesus (PBUH) is God.

However, the claim that Jesus (PBUH) is God contradicts multiple Bible verses.

Even this distinguishes the two:

If God created Jesus (PBUH) (which He did)- then God is clearly superior.

I don't understand how Christians can think it is wrong to simply worship God- rather than worship Jesus (PBUH), who was created. Even that verse from the Bible claims Jesus (PBUH) was created.

The Creator and the created are not equal.

TokiEl

Superstar
Deep in your soul, you know the difference between right and wrong. On some deep level, you even realize that it is wrong to equate Jesus (PBUH) with God and you understand the simple truth that only God is God.
I understand that God is much greater than me and that i don't know the full nature and composition of God.

But when the Name of God is written with two persons... i have the wit to understand that there is more to God than one person.

Do you have the wit to understand that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
In fairness, there are Christians who rightly reject being accomplices to the horrendous crimes of the Zionists.
I rightly reject the horrendous Nazi crime known as the Holocaust and the Islam crime of trying to finalize it.

TokiEl

Superstar
In any case, an objective analysis of the theology of the two religions shows that Islam is more in accord with sound inner nature and with reason.

What then holds you back from accepting Islam? It may be family tradition, cultural pride, simply pride in general, etc.
Ten thousand hours of honest research hold me back from accepting anything else than what is written in the Bible.

When a person becomes a Muslim, all their previous sins are forgiven. I hope that Allah gives you guidance.
Allah is not God.

God spoke of your god in Isaiah 14. He called him Heylel which was translated as Lucifer and this impostor would also sit on the mount of the congregation where God used to sit on Mount Zion.

So choosing to worship an idol will not forgive anybody their sins.

phipps

Star
Christianity is morally and doctrinally bankrupt. What's left of Christianity is basically just a propaganda tool to support colonialism.
Why do you put all of Christendom in the same basket. There are many different religions with as many doctrines in Christendom as you already know. Some choose to follow the Bible (those are in the minority) and some choose to follow partly the Bible and partly human beliefs that have nothing to do with the Word of God. The Bible itself is perfect and true but because of sin and Satan, many people have twisted and come to different conclusions about the word of God.

I am not a Christian Zionist whatever that means. I think those two words cancel out each other. You are either one or the other. You can't be both and if anyone claims to be both they have not understood the Word of God on the subject of Israel and who counts as an Israelite in the New Testament and why. However just because you've come across "Christian Zionists" does not mean all Christians believe what they do.

I could say the same thing you've said about about Islam that you've said about Christianity. The Quran has a lot of violence in it and many Muslims take the violence literally and we have seen the consequences of that around the world through terrorism. We've seen and still see the intolerance of many Islamic countries around the world. They do not compromise at all with other religions. I know many Christians are being persecuted and put to death in Islamic countries. Should I judge all Muslims by what is going on in some of their countries and the terrorism?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I am not a Christian Zionist whatever that means. I think those two words cancel out each other. You either one or the other. You can't be both and if anyone claims to be both they have not understood the word of God on the subject of Israel and who counts and Israelite in the New Testament and why. However just because you've come across "Christian Zionists" does not mean all Christians believe what they do.
Zionism is the strive to establish and preserve the Jews in Israel.

This return of the Jews was promised by God in the Bible... and so it is unfortunate if Christians reject the God given promise to the Jews.

TokiEl

Superstar
The God of the Quran is the God of Abraham (PBUH), the God of Moses (PBUH) and the God of Jesus (PBUH).
God has begotten a Son in the Old Testament... so no they are not the same.

http://biblicalmissiology.org/2013/02/11/son-of-god-in-the-old-testament/

Suppose we suppose, however, for sake of argument that the God of the Quran is different than the God of the Bible.

We agree that God is Just, right?
Is that not one of God's attributes?

Therefore, does God support justice or does God support injustice? I am proud to be Muslim. Islam is for justice. If Christianity is for Zionism, then Christianity is clearly against justice. Therefore it cannot be in harmony with God's nature, as being Just is one of God's attributes.
The injustice here is Islam trying to finalize the Holocaust.

It's not even your land but the land of the God of Israel.

Islam have a lot of land and the Jews only have one little land. So you are the injust ones for trying to take away their only land which in fact is the land of the God of Israel. You are not only showing terrible ill will against the Jews but you are opposing God as well.

When will you come to your senses ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Palestinians are facing genocide; Israel deserves its international pariah status
Palestinians and the Arab world and indeed Islam and the whole world will find out just how serious God is concerning His written words and promises. You are all messing with the wrong Man.

phipps

Star
Some of the Bible was altered to support the belief that Jesus (PBUH) is God.
So all the scripture I've posted above from the Old and New testaments was altered to support the belief of Jesus?

It is a miracle that 66 books were written on three continents, in three languages, by 40 different people (such as kings, shepherds, scientists, attorneys, an army general, fishermen, priests, and a physician), over a period of about 1,500 years, on the most controversial subjects, by people who, in most cases, had never met, by authors whose education and background varied greatly and still be in unity.

However, the claim that Jesus (PBUH) is God contradicts multiple Bible verses.
No it doesn't. You are wrong! As we compare scripture definitions for God with the Bible record of Jesus, we see the characteristics of God are also ascribed to Jesus. Note these powerful examples:
  • He is self-existent (John 1:1–4; 14:6); only God is self-existent (Psalm 90:2).

• Jesus defines Himself as eternal. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8).

• He is, and has, eternal life (1 John 5:11, 12, 20).

• He is all-powerful (Revelation 1:8).

• He created all things (John 1:3). “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him” (Colossians 1:16).

• The Father even calls Jesus God. “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom” (Hebrews 1:8).

• Jesus is able to forgive sin (Luke 5:20, 21); The Bible says only God can forgive sin (Isaiah 43:25).

• Jesus accepted worship that according to the Ten Commandments is reserved only for the Almighty (Matthew 14:33). “And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, ‘All hail.’ And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him” (Matthew 28:9). Upon seeing the risen Saviour, the converted sceptic, Thomas, confessed, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:26–29).

• Even the angels worship Jesus. “And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him” (Hebrews 1:6).

• The Scriptures also teach that only God knows the thoughts of a man’s heart (1 Kings 8:39). Yet Jesus consistently knew what people were thinking, “for he knew what was in man” (John 2:25). “Nathanael said to Him, ‘How do You know me?’ Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you’” (John 1:48).

• Through the Spirit, Jesus is omnipresent. “Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20). “For I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city” (Acts 18:10).

• He has power to give life, and even resurrected Himself. “No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again” (John 10:18). “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live” (John 11:25).

Therefore, by considering the primary definitions of God, and seeing that Jesus fits every one of those definitions, obviously, Jesus is God.

Even this distinguishes the two:

If God created Jesus (PBUH) (which He did)- then God is clearly superior.
Why don't you try reading all of Acts 2 instead of taking one verse out of context. It was Peter preaching and he did not mean in verse 36 that Jesus was created. Peter knew Jesus wasn't created, why don't you read his writings in the New Testament. God the Father, the Son and Spirit are God and not superior to each other. They are separate beings who work in unity to save mankind. You've been told this so many times but you will never get it because you have to understand something like that on a spiritual level.

The Jews never understood it either spiritually because they closed their hearts to the Holy Spirit. The Old testament is full of prophecies about Jesus but they rejected Him for claiming He is God. When Jesus said "I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God" (John 10:30-33).

The Jews even attempted to stone Christ when He assumed the self-existent title of God used at the burning bush with Moses. Jesus said to them, “‘Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.’ Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by” (John 8:58).

The Jews understood that Jesus claimed equality with God, when He said “‘My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.’ Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, ... but said also that God was his Father, making Himself equal with God” (John 5:17, 18).

I don't understand how Christians can think it is wrong to simply worship God- rather than worship Jesus (PBUH), who was created. Even that verse from the Bible claims Jesus (PBUH) was created.

The Creator and the created are not equal.
You're right in that creator and created are not equal but like I've posted above Jesus is equal to God and He said so Himself.

Again you've been told so many times by Christians that we worship God. We worship God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Bible makes it clear that all three are God. Most of the confusion regarding the number of beings composing the Godhead springs from a simple misunderstanding of the word “one.” Simply put, “one” in the Bible does not always mean numerical quantity. Depending on the Scripture, “one” can often mean unity.

We see this principle established very early in Scripture. “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24). “One flesh” here does not mean that a married couple melt into one human after their wedding, but rather they are to be united into one family. Jesus prayed that the apostles would be one, saying, “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one” (John 17:22-23).

You do not know more about the Bible than actual Christians who study it. Take it from a Christian who studies the Bible, the Word of God is clear that Jesus is creator and God and is equal to God the Father. Jesus Himself said it and the whole Bible supports it. You may not accept it, but there is no mistaking the clear Word of God as I've proven with the scripture I posted. And the Bible does not contradict itself. If it seems like it does, as I told you before, you've misunderstood it.

You also know there is a spiritual aspect about the Bible that you will never understand unless you allow the Holy Spirit to work within you. I know as a Christian who has a relationship with Christ that the Bible is 100% truth. I know that Jesus is God and I've felt Him work in my life and transform me from the inside out. You are not a Bible reader and do not believe in it. So you will not understand scripture especially as you always use it out of context. In order to understand the Bible you need to read what the Bible says about the subject all over the it in both the Old and New testaments not one verse here and there.

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen” (2 Corinthians 13:14).

Last edited:

floss

Star
Ignore this troll. He’s just a lost kid using the devil’s power through the quran to make money selling drugs. Now he’s a devout muslim, probably getting high at the moment, and telling Christians what to believe. You will reap more than your miserable life now if you don’t turn to the LORD JESUS! Only the living GOD can save you, not someone who’s 6 feets under like your prophet.